xjwsforChrist

Non-Religious Christian Spirituality
It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 10:15 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:31 pm 

Wow, here I am in the mountains in all Jah’s glory reading this post. How inspiring Shelby thank you for the nudge. I think I’m there with LQ with my comfort level at posting my feelings. But as I sit here among these beautiful pine trees so tall and majestic you cannot help but think of all the things Jah and his son have done for us, do for us and will do for us, and for that I give them all the glory and praise! I watch these beautiful towering trees sway with the slightest breeze and know they are alive, and who gives them this life but our Lord. He alone deserves all the praise for all things created. This is my happy place where I find true peace. So I too shout out to Jah and Jaheshua, all glory and praise to them and only them.

Peace and love to all on this board!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 7:26 pm 

YES... YES... YES... dear HTBO (peace to you and the fam!)!!!! I'm SO glad you, too, have found your "voice" here - LOLOLOLOL! It can be hard to express some things, yes, and particularly feelings. But it should NEVER be hard to give praise, honor, "glory", and thanks to JAH and Christ. That should come naturally... from the abundance of our hearts. And it certainly should be easy HERE as that is what this place is FOR - to openly talk about and praise THEM, yes?

So, thank YOU, dear sister, for adding YOUR "voice" to ours!

Again, peace to you... and let EVERY living... breathing... thing PRAISE JAH and Christ!

Your servant, sister, and a slave of Christ,

Shel

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 11:42 pm 

Peace and love to you all (so good to hear from you)... and to your dear households!

And yes, praise Jah and His Son, Jaheshua!

Your sister and servant and fellow slave of Christ,
tammy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 5:53 am 

Good Morning everyone and Thank you for the much needed Pep talk Shelby.

I to am shy about shouting out loud, in fact I am terrible about expressing myself and letting out emotions. It all still seems foreign to me as I have denied my spirituality so lng and so often. Wallowing in my own self pity. I am still stuck here in hospital with a bad broken leg which I still cant stand on. It makes life very horrible and uncomfortable.

There is no one that deserves praise in the Universe than Jvah and Christ, they are the only ones that can give us hope and relief from the woes of this world.

Praise Jah and Christ.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:15 am 

Good morning everyone and may JAH and Christ’s peace be upon you and your households,

It makes my heart too rejoice at hearing from you all and especially in praise to our Father JAH and His Son JAHeshua.

It is such a privilege and a blessing to be able to call upon and praise the most wonderful, loving, merciful, forgiving beings in the entire universe. There is no one else!

With my voice raised with yours, may ALL praise, honor and glory go to Jah and Christ for all eternity!
Let all creation, everything that breathes, praise them!

Your sister fellow servant and slave of Christ,
kim

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:23 pm 

YES, YES, YES... dear, dear Zoe (peace to you and to your household, dear sister!). Look, it seems that you, perhaps more than the rest of us, are being "tried" by the Adversary. Yet, to see you now giving praise to JaH and Christ... even from your hospital bed... my heart REJOICES!!! Because THAT is what it is "about" - WHO it is about!

Dear sister, I implore you... DON'T LET THAT ADVERSARY WIN. I PROMISE you... I promise you ALL... if you TRULY put JaH and Christ FIRST... and I am sure you're all realizing that it's not as easy as one might think!... they WILL bless, take care of, and keep you. Even heal you.

Do NOT let this world... and its desires... "blind" you. It IS passing away. It WILL be made new. We have a record preserved for us - Eden, the the Flood, the Exodus from Egypt, and more, all preserved to help bilster OUR faith. Not the faith of the Prophets (Matthew 13:13)... not even the faith of the Apostles (John 20:29). OUR faith.

Thank you, dear sister, for adding your voice here. Thank you ALL..
and may JaH and Christ bless and keep you ALL, as well as your dear households!

Your servant, sister, and a slave of Christ,

Shel

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2019 8:30 pm 

Peace to you all,

Brought me much comfort to read. Wanted to share with you all. How can we not want to raise our voice in praise to them!

ISAIAH 40

9 Go up onto a high mountain,
You woman bringing good news for Zion.
Raise your voice with power,
You woman bringing good news for Jerusalem.
Raise it, do not be afraid.
Announce to the cities of Judah: “Here is your God.”

10 Look! The Sovereign Lord JAH will come with power,
And his arm will rule for him.
Look! His reward is with him,
And the wage he pays is before him.

ISAIAH 49

11 Like a shepherd he will care for* his flock.
With his arm he will gather together the lambs,
And in his bosom he will carry them.
He will gently lead those nursing their young.

15 Can a woman forget her nursing child
Or have no compassion for the son of her womb?
Even if these women forget, I would never forget you.

Their loyalty and loving kindness is to time indefinite.

Love your fellow sister servant and slave of Christ,
kim

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2019 6:51 am 

Wow. Almost speechless, Kimmie (peace to you, my dear, dear sister!). Almost... but not quite. I know I, alone, am not the "woman" in Isaiah, that it's ALL of Israel... "Jerusalem"... but:

PRAISE JAH, you people, and KISS His Son! You living things, PRAISE JAH and KISS His Son! You breathing things, PRAISE JAH and KISS His Son! You flying things, PRAISE JAH and KISS His Son! You crawling things, PRAISE JAH and KISS His Son! You swimming things, PRAISE JAH and KISS His Son! You mountains, PRAISE JAH and KISS His Son! You deserts. PRAISE JAH and KISS His Son! You oceans, PRAISE JAH and KISS His Son! May even the rocks PRAISE JAH... and KISS HIS SON!

My heart overflows. JAH, the MOST Holy, and His Son, JaH'eShua, the Holy, have been SO good to me. ARE so good to me! And to my household! We are not being bombed. We are not being beaten in the streets. We are not being gunned down by radical maniacs. We have not drowned in floodwaters or burned in raging wildfires. We have not been thrown by tornadoes, hurled by hurricanes, or swallowed by earthquakes, sinkholes, or landslides. We have not fallen off mountains or drowned in oceans. We are not refugees, seeking asylum, running from harm in our own country, even from our own government, or needing to seek a better life in another country just to feed ourselves. He gives us strength to deal with the betrayals of our own kind... and our own flesh. We are not physically naked, homeless, or hungry, me and my household.

So many are facing such challenges and worse. Even some of us are dealing with pain, perhaps even sorrow. But... we still get up each day. And even if we don't, if time and unforeseen occurence should befall us... or a loved one (miss you, dear, dear Loz!!)... we KNOW they have and will kerp us and them. Not in toiling, not in pain, not in suffering, not in torment, not burning in some horrible fire. And not gone forever. Just sleeping... peacefully... and resting... until the time comes to awaken.

For that knowledge (and so not just hope)... I MUST lift my voice and shout. Well, use my fingers to type my "shouting" - LOLOL! But even so... and I'm grateful because I don't have to stand in the middle of the street but can just stand in the middle of this "city" and shout my praise! How kind of them to provide that!!

And I must shout because, in knowing ALL of this... I am not only thankful... grateful... but I am TRULY free! Because I have nothing to fear. They take care of it ALL... even should we die.

THEY will NOT forget US. Even... if we forget them.

For that, I MUST shout: PRAISE JAH... and KISS... HIS SON!!!

THANK YOI, dear, dear Kimmie, for sharing that. Thank you... and peace to you and to your dear household!

YSSFS of Christ,

Shel

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2019 3:15 pm 

YES... to all of that, and to all that you have all shared (peace to you!), and to the praise that you have given!

Kim, thank you for sharing those verses; I love them, and their call and encouragement for us to raise our voices in praise to JAH and to His Son!

I looked them up and read through them both, and this stood out to me (in Isaiah 49) from JAH to His Son:

It is too small a thing for you to be my servant
to restore the tribes of Jacob
and bring back those of Israel I have kept.
I will also make you a light for the Gentiles,
that my salvation may reach to the ends of the earth.”

Look how much JAH loves His Son! The honor He gives to His Son!

So yes - Praise JAH and KISS the Son!

And yes, this also shows the love JAH and His Son have for us, and for one another. It was just the love for His Son here, the extra honor and blessing that JAH bestowed upon His Son, that got to me, that filled me with love and gratitude also.

For me, myself, there is so much I have to be grateful for - as do we all. I wanted to know the truth - and God led me to His Truth (His Son, Christ Jaheshua, who continues to teach and lead us into all truth). How awesome is that??!! Praise JAH and KISS the Son! I wanted to be free to love and not to judge or to hate... and this is the very thing I am free to do, that I am supposed to do, the gift given to me. How awesome is that??!! Praise JAH and Kiss His Son! There is so much, so much more, every day. I mean, just their love for us... that they love us... ! How awesome is that!

Praise JAH and His Son!

Peace and love to you all, as our dear Lord gives these things, to you and to your households,
your sister and servant and fellow slave of Christ,
tammy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2019 4:03 pm 

Thank you my sister for sharing your joy and praise as well. Peace to you!

And that verse is wonderful. There are so so many throughout even just by reading, and yet we have something even greater, the gift and privilege of hearing them directly. This is truly an awesome privilege to us all.

Thank you again everyone for your love and praise to JAH and His Son.

kim

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2019 8:41 pm 

Quote:
I wanted to know the truth - and God led me to His Truth (His Son, Christ Jaheshua, who continues to teach and lead us into all truth). How awesome is that??!! Praise JAH and KISS the Son! I wanted to be free to love and not to judge or to hate... and this is the very thing I am free to do, that I am supposed to do, the gift given to me. How awesome is that??!! 

And what more is needed from one's God, really, eh, dear Tams (peace to you, dear sister!)? And yet, we receive SO much more and have received for some time.

So, yep, gotta lift up my voice, shout even - LOLOLOL!

Again, peace to you... and to your dear household, my sister!

YSSFS of Christ,

Shel

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:02 pm 

I MUST "say" AGAIN... PRAISE JAH and KISS HIS SON!!

Psalm 7:17; 9:2, 11, 14; 13:6; 16:7; 18:46, 49; 22:3, 22, 23, 25, 26; 26:7, 12; 30:4... and on and on and on!!!

Peace to ALL of mankind!

A slave of Christ,

SA

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2019 3:53 pm 

AGuest wrote:
I MUST "say" AGAIN... PRAISE JAH and KISS HIS SON!!

Psalm 7:17; 9:2, 11, 14; 13:6; 16:7; 18:46, 49; 22:3, 22, 23, 25, 26; 26:7, 12; 30:4... and on and on and on!!!

Peace to ALL of mankind!

A slave of Christ,

SA

Agree!

And yet again....and always! For everything they have done and continue to do!

Psalms 34:8
“ Taste and see that JAH is good, O you people. Happy is the able-bodied man that takes refuge in him/them.”

Praise JAH and His Son JAheshua!

kim