xjwsforChrist

Non-Religious Christian Spirituality
It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 7:58 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: No "Right" Words
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:24 pm 

Greetings and peace to you all, the Household of God, Israel... as well as those who go with and all others.

A little bit ago, I learned from dear Ray that his darling and our beloved sister, Loz, has passed. She did so peacefully, falling into sleep and leaving this world at 5:26pm GMT (10:26am PST).

Based on recent conversations with my dear Lord a few weeks ago, with her yesterday and a few days ago, her husband yesterday, and dear Tams and Kim (peace to you, my dear, dear sisters!),I have absolutely NO doubt the spirit being that she is is with our dear Lord - "under the altar". There is much more than can be said but this is all MY spirit can do, right now - I have to get ready for my flight this afternoon.

Peace to you all... and to your dear households... and please... take care of YOU.

May JAH and Christ bless and keep you ALL!

Your servant, sister, and a slave of Christ,

Shel

Post subject: Re: No "Right" Words
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:59 pm 

Well that`s sad, my best to her family.

Have a safe trip (((Shelby)))...

......................OUTLAW

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:59 pm 

I'm not sure whether to be sad or glad. Sad for her family, of course. :(

Thanks for letting us know.
~LQ

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:21 pm 

May you all have peace (and thank you Shelby for starting this thread to let everyone know),

Leaving, I think both feelings are understandable. I love our dear dear sister. Her heart and her courage and her faith, and her enduring patience and love - for our Lord and for JAH, and for her loved ones. I also have no doubt that she - the spirit that she is - is with our dear Lord, 'under the altar' as dear Shelby also said. Resting, her deeds following her.

Love to you all, and peace as our dear Lord Jaheshua gives His peace, to you and to your dear households,
your sister and servant and a fellow slave of Christ,
tammy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:26 am 

Oh I just saw this now on FB, I am in shock. She seemed perfectly fine and then she went into hospital the other day but thought it would be fixed up.

I am so sad for her and her family but I do know that she loved our Lord and has every hope of living again.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:45 pm 

I feel so sad but extremely happy I had the privilege to meet this beautiful lady, so kind and warm and easy to talk to. I will miss her postings. I’m also sad for Ray in losing the love of his life, such a delightful couple.

Love to all and peace as our Lord gives it so freely.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:06 pm 

On behalf of dear Ray, thank you all (and peace to you!). I will pass on your kind sentiments as to dear Loz and I know he will especially appreciate your particular kind and very true words, dear HTBO (peace to you, luvee!).

We are here in dear Loz/Ray's lovely, cozy (it's like 9 degrees and raining outside, but quite nice inside!) home. We spent a very lovely afternoon with dear Ray. Very good food and very good conversation - reminiscing shared times, sharing individual experiences with dear Loz, and even broaching spiritual things (until Ray kindly signaled "enough (for now)" - LOLOL!). He's a really great guy - great husband, father, and friend. FANTASTIC sense of humor - LOLOLOL! A doll of a man.

Although dear Loz herself isn't here, it's especially poignant for me as we are sitting her "babies," Bugsy, a very wise and sweet Bichon Frische mix, and Tilly, a tiny (about 3-4 pounds) 10-month old Chihuahua-Pomeranian mix. Both are the sweetest pups and, well ya'll know me - my heart breaks for them along with for Ray. So, I've been overfeeding them these doggy-choco "chocolate" treats they love (oh, yeah, gonna take a bucker home with).

I am glad we can be here for them all.

Again, peace to you ALL... and to your dear households -

Shel

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2019 3:57 am 

RIP Loz, condolences to hubby Ray and family. ❤️❤️❤️

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:25 am 

Thank you for the Update Shelby. I have to say that I can't stop thinking about Loz, she is on my mind constantly even though I never met her I felt like I knew her. It is so wonderful that you and a few others? have gone over to help and comfort the family (especially Ray). It must have been such a shock for the family and a huge loss, I can't think that she was expected to die as they were on Holiday at their Caravan. Life is so fragile!

RIP Loz - I know the Lord will take care of you.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:41 am 

Peace to you all here!

Thank you Shelby for sharing this sad sad news. ( peace to you my sister) Yes as you all say, she is truly missed.

Hubby and I are here with Shelby and I am so privileged to be here. Not just for our sister who is just sleeping , but for her and Rays entire family. The few we have met are absolutely lovely. Can’t wait to meet the rest.
We met her oldest today and you could swear dear Loz was still here LOL. Looks, personality, mannerism so much like her mommy. She was precious.

I am so happy to have been able to know her in spirit here over the years but to have been able to meet her face to face on two big occasions. ( Rome & California) We had so much fun, laughing until we cried and the spiritual interchange I will cherish until I see her again.

Thank you all. I love you, and may Jah and Christ grant you their peace and bless you and your entire households for all eternity,

Your sister fellow servant and slave of Christ,
kim

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2019 2:29 pm 

Peace to you all!

Thank you Kim and Shelby (peace to you both) for sharing those things with us, from over there. Kim, yeah, I can see dear Loz in her dear daughter, just from the few pics and comments on facebook - the smile, the eyes, the same energy and humor. Thank you for confirming it though.

And I can confirm the giggling that went on between Kim and Loz in Rome, lol. The three of us were sharing a room, and the two of them just giggled and laughed so hard. I had to laugh with them just because of how hard they were laughing.

I am so blessed to be have been able to meet her (and everyone) in person, in Rome. I knew her for years beforehand of course, in spirit, and so Rome simply felt like (and was) a gathering of dear friends/brothers/sisters. Then last summer, dear Loz brought her dear Ray to Cali, and I was able to meet him and see them both together (thank you Shelby and Armando for hosting both of these). Loz and Ray were so funny. So easy to see the humor between them, and - of course - the love.

And her faith in, and her love for, our Lord and for JAH.

Praise JAH and our Lord Jaheshua for gathering us together (in person and/or here online, and in spirit). We are so blessed.

Peace and love to you all, and to your dear households, as my dear Lord Jaheshua gives peace,
your sister and servant and a fellow slave of Christ,
tammy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2019 4:36 pm 

Peace to you all,

Just wanted to let you know hubby and I made it home safely. Our dear sister Shelby ( peace to you) is a day behind us (coming home today).

I shared all your comments with dear Ray from the board here and he wanted me to tell you all personally that he appreciates and is overwhelmed with the love that has been shown here. He has grown to love us all. He says anyone that his wife Lorraine loves...he loves!
So thank you everyone!

Have a good weekend, going to catch up on rest and the time change once I get home from trying to get through the day at work LOL.

Love, your sister servant and fellow slave of Christ,
Kim

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2019 4:41 pm 

Peace to you all!

Made it home yesterday and to bed to nurse cold caught abroad. Now on the tail end. Ditto all that dear Kim (peace to you, luv!) shared and did.

Going dark for a minute...

Peace to you and your dear households!

Shel

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 8:17 am 

Morning everyone.

it was really amazing that 3 of you got to fly over to England and comfort Loz's husband and family. I hope you have recovered from the flu you got and are feeling better. Did you see a nice castle in Scotland? LOL

I am thinking of them over there today, the funeral and reception will be happening now. Heartbreaking to have to say Good bye for them all but I hope they know she will live again.

Here we can't seem to get rid of winter. It snowed like crazy over the weekend, we got 8 more inches of heavy snow which has made the trees and branches bow down. It is very cold today, only 20 degrees F so its not going to melt anytime soon.

Love and peace from Zoe

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 4:41 pm 

Morning Zoe, and peace to you,

It was our priviledge to be able to have gone. Jah is good and always makes a way.

Mostly recovered. Not a 100 percent! A lingering cough and low energy is hanging on. But all in all, good!

Yes, a very sad day and loss for this family. Ray seeemd pretty strong yesterday ( probably because he felt he had to). The true test is when it's all settled and everyone is going back to daily life.

Sorry about the long winter. Here it's just raining still...seems like all the time. It's warm but it's so dreary. Flowers and hill sides are so beautiful though, but a lot of folks are having severe allergies from the excessive moisture.

Family is good, work is work, but at least we have work LOL!!

Hope everyone is okay out there, sending my love and our Lords peace to you all and your households,
Love your sister servant and slave of Christ,
kim