xjwsforChrist

Non-Religious Christian Spirituality
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:32 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 4:51 pm 

I am SO glad this resonated with you, dear, dear Zoe (peace to you, dear sister!) and that I was seen fit (enough) to be used as the instrument to communicate it.

Dear Kimmie... peace to you, as well, my dear, dear sister. I have to ask, are you sure you mean:

"... Holy Spirit IS the water..."?

I ask because there is "holy spirit," meaning JaH and Christ's blood, breath, and seed... and there is Christ, who is the Holy Spirit."

I realize this may seem like a "straining of gnats," but given the comments above, I am directed to share this as well because when language is written, things like capitalization (and punctuation) can be critical. I'm thinking you would agree that that is especially true regarding sharing about these things in written form, given all of the confusion caused by and resulting from the myriad upon myriad of errors in the myriad of interpretations, translations, transliterations, and renderings of these two seemingly similar....but having very different meanings... terms ("holy spirit" and "Holy Spirit").

And so, to ensure that anyone reading is confused... because this is on the open board and not in one of the more private rooms, I am to address it. I hope it helps.

Again, peace you, my dear sister, and to your household!

Your servant, sister, and a slave of Christ,

Shel

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 5:14 pm 

Peace to you all! I need to restate:

Quote:
"... the risk is huge that more likely than not they will not remain loyal... especially if they don't receive what they "expected" (Matthew 20:13-15)..."

And we see this ALL the time, do we not, when someone loses a loved one unexpectedly, when ones become disillusioned because they found out their religion was false, or when they realize (or think) they're not who or what they thought they were in relation to JAH and Christ. These are those who most quickly prove the Adversary TRUE as to them. They prove their "service" was never out of love but based on a "What's God gonna do/doing for me?" scenario.

Quote:
"... or ultimately will want further, even greater "payment" at some point."

Which is exactly what occurred with Ad'Ham... with his loyalty going to whoever made him, in his mind, at least, the "best" offer.

JaH and Christ hold out rulership with Christ... and everlasting life. But... in the future. Some... many... most, though, want their "reward" now and in ways related to this world and [i]it's[i] "kingdom" (Luke 4:5-7.

That's why love must be the TRUE and driving "force" for this "work." Its the only thing that will withstand ALL that this world and its ruler can "test" us with (Job 1:9-12; 2:3-7; Luke 4:9-13).

Just some things to consider -

Peace to you all!

Shel

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 5:57 pm 

AGuest wrote:
I am SO glad this resonated with you, dear, dear Zoe (peace to you, dear sister!) and that I was seen fit (enough) to be used as the instrument to communicate it.

Dear Kimmie... peace to you, as well, my dear, dear sister. I have to ask, are you sure you mean:

"... Holy Spirit IS the water..."?

I ask because there is "holy spirit," meaning JaH and Christ's blood, breath, and seed... and there is Christ, who is the Holy Spirit."

I realize this may seem like a "straining of gnats," but given the comments above, I am directed to share this as well because when language is written, things like capitalization (and punctuation) can be critical. I'm thinking you would agree that that is especially true regarding sharing about these things in written form, given all of the confusion caused by and resulting from the myriad upon myriad of errors in the myriad of interpretations, translations, transliterations, and renderings of these two seemingly similar....but having very different meanings... terms ("holy spirit" and "Holy Spirit").

And so, to ensure that anyone reading is confused... because this is on the open board and not in one of the more private rooms, I am to address it. I hope it helps.

Again, peace you, my dear sister, and to your household!

Shel

Peace my sister!

I see this. Very important the capitalization. And it is not " gagging on the gnat" lol it is speaking truth and it's truthful meanings.

"holy spirit," is the water, breath, blood, seed, that is free!

And the capitalization can make a huge difference in understanding.

Thank you and may all praise glory and honor go to JAH and Christ who IS The Holy Spirit.

Love your sister in Christ,
kim