xjwsforChrist

Non-Religious Christian Spirituality
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 12:11 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:05 am 

May anyone who wishes them be given ears to hear so that you may hear the Spirit and the Bride say to you, "Come!" May anyone who thirsts, "Come! Take the free gift of the water of Life!"

Peace to you and to your households, as my Lord Jaheshua gives peace,
your servant, and sister and a slave of Christ,
tammy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:59 am 

Quote:
And the spirit and the bride keep on saying, “Come!” and let anyone hearing say, “Come!”

In the spirit of and obedience to the command by our dear Lord, the Holy One of Israel and Holy Spirit, JAHESHUA, the Chosen One of JAH (Mischajah)... I second that call, my dear sister Tammy (the greatest of love and peace to you and your dear household)!

Come! Take LIFE's water... holy spirit... the "water" dispensed by Christ, who IS the Life, the Holy, and the Son of God, JAH Who Breathes and who is the MOST Holy... FREE!

YOUR servant, sister, and fellow slave of Christ,

Shel

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:34 pm 

Me too Tammy (peace my dear sister),

"Come, anyone thirsting, come and drink life's water FREE!"

Praise Jah & His sone our dear Lord Jaheshua

YSSSoC

Loz x

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:38 pm 

Peace to you ladies,

YES!

He is lifegiving, and the only true source of it. And the invitation is for anyone, the same as the invitation to partake of his body and blood. John 6:48-59

No one need stand between you and Him.

Holy Spirit is FREE!

May Jah and Christ grant all of you their peace. And may all glory and honor go to them and let every living breathing creation Praise JAH and His Son JAHeshua.

Love your fellow sister and servant of JAHeshua,
kim

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:17 pm 

May you sisters have peace as our Lord Jaheshua gives it.

Tammy said

Quote:
[/quote May anyone who wishes them be given ears to hear so that you may hear the Spirit and the Bride say to you, "Come!" May anyone who thirsts, "Come! Take the free gift of the water of Life!"
Quote:

Shel said

Quote:
[/quoteCome! Take LIFE's water... holy spirit... the "water" dispensed by Christ, who IS the Life, the Holy, and the Son of God, JAH Who Breathes and who is the MOST Holy... FREE!
Quote:

And may all glory and praise go to our Heavenly Father and Mighty God, the Most Holy Jahveh, and to his Son Jaheshua the Holy One.

Your servant and brother Finalcall

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 4:53 am 

Thank you all for reminding us that if we are thirsty and suffering all we need to do is call on Jah and the Lord Christ.
Love and peace from Zoe
Praise Jah and Jaheshua

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 12:32 pm 

Zoe wrote:
Thank you all for reminding us that if we are thirsty and suffering all we need to do is call on Jah and the Lord Christ.
Love and peace from Zoe
Praise Jah and Jaheshua

Good morning dear Zoe and peace to you,

Yes, he Is here, he is alive and ready and willing to help. He also knows our suffering which is why he says this:

MATTHEW 11:29,30

"Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest/refreshment for your souls.
For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.”

Give him your yoke, your burden. But take His. In order to truly find and feel this refreshment one must truly take his yoke and give up ours. We cannot enter and remain in their " rest" and feel refreshment until we do. Rest from our works, our will, what we think is best. He tells us not to worry and remain anxious because it is a lack of faith, not being obedient and affects us physically. And there is enough that these weak vessels have to contend with.

May Jah and Christ grant you their peace and joy,

Love your sister servant and slave of Christ,
kim

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 1:23 pm 

Yes, “Come!” Let the one who is thirsty come; and let the one who wishes take the free gift of the water of life.

Servant of our Lord, Jaheshua

Finacall

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 1:41 pm 

"Let anyone that is wishing and thirsting, COME! Take lifeswater which is Holy Spirit for FREE!"

Your sister fellow servant and slave of Christ,
kim

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:21 am 

Quote:
Give him your yoke, your burden. But take His.

I understand giving him our yoke but not quite sure what it means to take his yoke? What is his yoke? It all sounds very simple otherwise.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 11:15 am 

Zoe wrote:
Quote:
Give him your yoke, your burden. But take His.

I understand giving him our yoke but not quite sure what it means to take his yoke? What is his yoke? It all sounds very simple otherwise.

Peace to you dear Zoe,

His yoke or load is soemhting that we choose to put ourselves under not because we are forced to or guilted into. It is one that is not burdensome unless we make it a chore. But what Jah and Christ ask of us, how could it be truly?

We would no longer belong to ourselves but to him. He becomes our only lord and master. It is then we would listen to and obey his commands over anyone else's. He tells us " why do you call me Lord and master when you do not obey my words?"

His yoke or load tells us to love Jah whole heartedly, to love our neighbor and even our enemies. To be merciful, compassionate, when someone is hungry feed them, thirsty give them a drink, naked clothe them. Not to judge ANYONE! To forgive those that are burdened down with a heavy yoke from guilt or religion. Heal those in need. To share our Lord with anyone when called upon. To invite everyone " to taste and see how good Jah and Christ are."

To come and taste lifeswater which is Holy Spirit from our Lord for free!"

If we truly love them why wouldn't we obey them? What they ask of us is never burdensome.
It is a yoke of love! And when we remain in union with them under their yoke they always have our backs!

Hope this helps some dear Zoe.
Your servant and slave of JAHeshua ( by choice)
kim

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 1:12 pm 

[quoteTo come and taste lifeswater which is Holy Spirit from our Lord for free!" [/quote]

All that dear Kim (peace to you, luv!) shared, dear Zoe (peace to you, well, dear sister!), but I am led to clarify and share further. First, that it's not "lifeswater" (or [the] "water of life." It is Life's "water"... or the "water" of Life... "Life" being Christ (John 1:4; 14:6. His "water"... which is holy spirit.

And so, when a member of the Body hears that invitation from him, they don't hear, "Come, take lifeswater (or "Life's water"... or "the water of life"... free!" They hear him say:

"Come! Take MY water (John 4:10, 13; 7:37-39) free!".

In turn, they join him in extending that invitation by also saying "Come! Take Life's (meaning Christ's)... 'water'... holy spirit... free!"

In this way, he, the (Holy) Spirit and [those of the] Bride both say "Come!" It would make no sense for him to say "Come! Take lifeswater (or even Life's water)," when he IS the Life (John 14:6). He made it clear to his disciples, the Samaritan woman, others... and us... who and what he is: the Life.

I am to share this because the (mis)translations and miswording of the scribes over millennia has led to great confusion among... and resultant re-enslavement of... mankind. As I have shared many times before, words are important. If they weren't, our dear Lord would not have condemned the work of the scribes (Matthew 23:13, 15, 23, 25, 27, 29).

And so, while we might [think we] have it all worked out in our minds and hearts (and what "religionist" doesn't??), we have to remember that WE have a responsibility. This information isn't for us to hold within ourselves but to share with others. In doing so, we must make sure what we are sharing... including the words we use... is accurate.

We can tell ourselves all day long that "it doesn't really matter; Christ himself will tell them so what's the big deal?" It's only a big deal if you've willfully chosen to take his yoke. Because if you do... and one should have NO fear in making such a choice... one should endeavor to ensure it IS his yoke and not one's own (doing/saying what ones wants to rather than what he says to say - John 7:18) or someone else's. Because you cannot fool him.

If one doesn't truly want to "take" his yoke, meaning do his "work" which, primarily and more than any other thing, is "be[ing a] witness of" and so tell others the truth about him and JaH... one need not do so, no problem!

But they don't want any who do so choose to do so out of fear... or simply for hope of a reward. They want us to WANT to do so... out of LOVE for them. Because that's the ONLY guarantee these can give that they won't change... and rebel... once they are given positions of rulership in the kingdom... with Christ.

When people "serve" out of fear or the desire for something, some kind of "payment" (reward), including approval/acknowledgement/validation, the risk is huge that more likely than not they will not remain loyal... even if they don't receive what they expected (Matthew 20:13-15) .. or ultimately will want further, even greater "payment" at some point.

When it's based on LOVE, though (and can you truly love someone you don't truly know?), there is little or even anticipation of retribution or reciprocity... and even less risk of a change in loyalty.

We can feed the hungry, clothe the naked, heal the sick, etc., and do so in his name, but that won't necessarily make us his (Matthew 7:22, 23). Indeed, there are all manner of human institutions doing this.

And we should do these things, too, yes, but in addition and secondary to telling others the truth as to JaH and Christ and, whenever possible, everything else (Revelation 19:10; John 1:47; Ephesians 4:15).

I have shared this with you, dear Zoe, and all of you dear ones, just as was given me to do so by my dear Lord and yours, JAHESHUA, the Holy One of Israel, Holy Spirit, and Chosen One of JAH (MischaJaH). May have ears to hear and get this sense of these truth as well as when he and his Bride say to you:

"Come! Take MY/Life's 'water'... which, as you by now know, is holy spirit... the blood, breath, and seed of JaH, the MOST Holy... granted us by His Son and our Lord, the Holy...free!"

May the undeserved kindness and mercy of JaH, the MOST Holy, and love and peace of His Son and Christ, JAHESHUA, the Holy, be upon you all and upon your households if you truly wish it.

Your servant, sister, and a slave of Christ,

Shel

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 1:51 pm 

Quote:
All that dear Kim (peace to you, luv!) shared, dear Zoe (peace to you, well, dear sister!), but I am led to clarify and share further. First, that it's not "lifeswater" (or [the] "water of life." It is Life's "water"... or the "water" of Life... "Life" being Christ (John 1:4; 14:6. His "water"... which is holy spirit.

Yes, peace to you all!

The water is holy spirit. The Life is Christ.

So that we are called to take for free the water (holy spirit) of Life (Christ).

Peace again, as our dear Lord Jaheshua gives peace,
your sister and servant and fellow slave of Christ,
tammy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 3:21 pm 

OMG Kim thank you for the explanation about the yoke, I totally get it now. It never really sunk into my brain before but what you said is clear as crystal.

Shelby what you said is so simple but so PROFOUND and now I understand why I am not progressing. Why most people don't progress in the truth of Our Lord and Jah. Just Wow!! It was especially true when I was a JW, I did things out of fear and because I was told to, not because I wanted to. I didn't know Jah or the Lord, they were mean and demanding in my eyes. Nowadays I know they are not mean or cruel and never force you to do things you don't want to but the big issue for a lot of us is getting to know them and love them and also I can see that my motivations are still wrong. No wonder a lot of us don't progress and lose faith so quickly.

I will quote what you just wrote again Shelby if you don't mind as its the whole thing in a nutshell as to these things.

Quote:
If one doesn't truly want to "take" his yoke, meaning do his "work" which, primarily and more than any other thing, is "be[ing a] witness of" and so tell others the truth about him and JaH... one need not do so, no problem!

But they don't want any who do so choose to do so out of fear... or simply for hope of a reward. They want us to WANT to do so... out of LOVE for them. Because that's the ONLY guarantee these can give that they won't change... and rebel... once they are given positions of rulership in the kingdom... with Christ.

When people "serve" out of fear or the desire for something, some kind of "payment" (reward), including approval/acknowledgement/validation, the risk is huge that more likely than not they will not remain loyal... even if they don't receive what they expected (Matthew 20:13-15) .. or ultimately will want further, even greater "payment" at some point.

When it's based on LOVE, though (and can you truly love someone you don't truly know?), there is little or even anticipation of retribution or reciprocity... and even less risk of a change in loyalty.

We can feed the hungry, clothe the naked, heal the sick, etc., and do so in his name, but that won't necessarily make us his (Matthew 7:22, 23). Indeed, there are all manner of human institutions doing this.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 3:24 pm 

Take Life's (meaning Christ's)... 'water'... holy spirit... free!"

Yes! Peace to you my sisters!

Christ IS The LIFE! Holy Spirit IS the water..... Free!

Thank you for that further clarification about how important words are and how easy truth has gotten lost because of the false scribes and the influence from the adversary.

Love your sister fellow servant and slave of Christ,
kim