xjwsforChrist

Non-Religious Christian Spirituality
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:46 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: How Can You Judge?
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:30 pm 

Greetings, dear ones... and peace to you all (and to your households)! I have been pondering as to how to share this, or even if I should, and was given permission by our dear Lord last night. When I read dear Voices' (peace to you, luv!) post re "Saturn" all doubt disappeared. Here is what occurred... and why:

Last Tuesday, February 6, 2018, I was given a dream SO vivid and real, the following won't barely describe it as I experienced it. I say "given," as you will see in a bit. In the dream, "I" was a young caucasian woman with straight "mousy" blonde hair. I was in a tiny little 1980's yellow with black interior Fiat wagon. With me was a man (husband-type, but for some reason I felt he was more like my boyfriend - he was definitely my baby's father) and a baby (not a newborn but not a toddler). The man was in the driver's seat to my right and the baby was in a car seat directly behind me. We were on a stretch of road facing the ocean, with the beach in front of us. There was a single military tank on the beach. We were somewhere in Britain (England), which I knew because the driver's seat was on my right and that was perfectly normal.

As we sat there, it began to rain very hard, and all of a sudden "I" felt like "something" was "wrong." It had to do with the tank - the tank was "there" because there had been some kind of threat (of attack, maybe even war, "I" wasn't sure), but not taken greatly seriously - it was there as a precaution, a "oh, nothing's really going to happen, but just in case we'll post a sentry on the beach and make it a tank so we look like we mean business (and can blow something up before it does any significant damage before we get backup). I kept looking at the tank and knowing something was "wrong" but my mate was just fascinated - neither of us had ever seen anything like it outside of, say, a reserve installation where most tanks sat rusting.

Initially, it was raining VERY hard, just sheets coming down and the wind blowing. And then the rain stopped... and "I" had this ominous feeling. Then right before our eyes, the water receded. And I mean the tide went WAY out... and the tank fell over, like off a cliff, into a precipice left by the receding water. "I" began the yell, "Start the car! Start the car! We HAVE to get out of here!" but my mate was just staring. At one point he said, "Whoa..." but nothing else. And he didn't move or start the car.

And then "I" saw it. Far, far out on the horizon... about 10 miles away... a tsunami. "I" could tell it was a tsumani because "I" shouldn't have been able to see a "wave" that far away... and it was across the entire horizon. And he saw it, too. "I" started yelling again for him to start the car, we had to get OUT of there... but he didn't move. When "I" looked at "him" my heart almost stopped: he was completely paralyzed. He didn't speak, didn't blink... he was almost not breathing. He couldn't move at all.

So, ""I jumped over into the driver's seat and from his lap started the car, put it in reverse, then forward, and started to turn... but it was too late. When I say the wave was coming fast... it was coming fast. If we had left when "I" first "felt" something was wrong, BEFORE the tank fell off the cliff, we WOULD have made it. If he had started the car when we first saw the wave, we MIGHT have made it, but barely. Those few seconds, though, cost us. The wave, some 20 stories high by the time it reached us, came over us and we were completely swallowed by the water.

At first, there was no water in the car, and "I" thought, "'I' can make it; I can get us out of here!" but when I looked at "him," I knew I couldn't get him out - he was still sitting there, like a stone statue, his eyes wide and unbelieving. Then "I" thought, "'I' can get the baby out!" but when I looked in the back seat, then looked at all the water around us, "I" knew "my" baby wouldn't make it. By this time, the water was coming in and was about the height of the seats. "I" didn't know what to do, how to help them.

And then the Voice said, "Give them some of your insulin." "I" thought, huh, what??! And then "I" came to my senses, grabbed "my" purse off my seat and pulled out "my" insulin pen (I'm going to stop with the quotes, now - makes typing too hard, but it felt right given that this was me... but not me). I dialed up enough to put my baby into a coma first, plunged it in his fat thigh, then redialed for the man. As I injected the man, the baby slumped, comatose, with his face in the water. The man slumped shortly after that... and the water covered them both. I was JUST about to dial up for myself... and my fingers slipped... and I dropped the pen. Ohhhh-kayyy.

At that point, I thought maybe I could still get out. Get out and propel to the surface. I thought, "All I need to do is kick out one of these windows." The water was between my elbows and shoulders now and I was trying to figure out which window would be easiest when I turned and saw large, dark shadows in the water. And I freaked OUT. Because I couldn't see what they were - sharks? whales? dolphins? turtles? debris? I could not for the LIFE of me see what all was floating around out there but I knew... I could not go out there. Had I been able to see what "they" were, I might have risked it (okay, shark to the left... go out through the right - dolphin/sea turtle to the right... go out through the right). But I couldn't see/tell, so I knew I wasn't going out there. Rather... I knew was going to die.

And that's when the utter terror hit me. NOT because of the water, NOT because of the claustrophobia (I'd held that at bay up to that point due to my concern for the baby), not because of what was in the water. But because I knew I was going to die... and I didn't know how that felt. Was it going to hurt? Would my lungs fill up and burst? Would my brain explode due to the great pressure being so far down under the water? Would a shark bit me, rip parts of me off before I succumbed?

And then... "I" drowned. The water rose above my head, I could not hold my breath any longer... and I just "floated" off. To sleep, it seemed like.

And at that moment I woke up, gasping, trembling, terrified... and VERY cold.

So. That was the dream. I did not understand it, what it meant, but more importantly, I didn't not understand "who" it was in the dream - was that supposed to be me? It couldn't have been, of course. Who was it, though, was it real... and why was it SO real? I did not, could not, immediately take it to our dear Lord... because I was afraid. I simply did not have the strength and courage to even "look" at it, again, let alone ask about it. It took me 3 days, until I asked. And our dear Lord's answer was, as usual, sublime.

He reminded me of 3 other visions I'd had where someone had died and I had either been "them" or felt it. When I shared this one with dear hubby, I reminded him of one other I had shared years ago (a young black man was being murdered in SF - I was "there", saw it, saw him, saw who murdered him, etc. Scared the bejeezus outta me... and left me freaking out because I didn't know where or who to call. I lived with that one for quite awhile).

I then asked our dear Lord why I had these visions, why was I feeling people dying, and he said:

"How can you ever judge those who have died, yet have been brought back to life, child, if you've never died? How can you be like the Father and I, knowing life... and death... yet never having died yourself? Would you not need to KNOW life... AND death... in order to be like us? But if you never die... and some will never die... how will they know both?

Ohhhhh-kaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy. THAT was something that had NEVER occurred to me before, not really: that one can KNOW death... and yet NOT even die. How could THAT be? Well, I've learned: one can "know" vicariously - through another's death.

Please don't misread anything into this - I am NOT saying that he was telling me I was never going to die. That wasn't the point. Maybe we ARE living in the time of his return and he will come and "change" us, so that we never die. Maybe it's another generation - who can say? But just as he showed me that there is nothing to fear as Sheol (the World of the Dead and "the place to where you are going")... there is no pain in dying. There may be pain in what is causing the death (i.e., painful illness, injury, wounds, etc.), yes, but not in the dying itself. Absent something to "cause" the pain, there is none.

But that wasn't the lesson, not to fear dying. The lesson was that in order TRULY be "like" the Holy and MOST Holy, we will have to know "bad" or death. One way or another. Some will die and know it that way; some will "know" it by means of them granting such knowledge through another's death. I would tell you not to fear... and having gone through it, I know now not to... but each one will experience it for themselves and as he sees fit to show them.

This one took a bit out of me, though, luvs. Again, took me several days to even ask about as I couldn't revisit it so soon, so "sore" was my heart and mind over it.

Was it worthy it? Absolutely. While I wouldn't want to "feel" it again, if I didn't have to, I would not reject the opportunity if he felt it necessary to "show" me... again (but, Lordy, I TRULY hope not - and no wonder I've pretty much lost all of my hair - LOLOLOL!).

I hear now, though, as I am sharing this:

"Take courage, child - I have not only conquered the world, but death, as well. And so will all those who belong to me. Both the world... and death."

Kiss the son, my dear brothers and sisters. There is no other "Way" to conquer.

Again, peace to you ALL, and to your dear households... and ears to hear, plainly and clearly, when the Holy (Spirit) that is our dear Lord, and his Bride, say to YOU:

"Come! Take Life's (HIS) 'water'"... the holy spirit of the MOST Holy One of Israel, JAH of Armies... which "water" is His blood, breath, and seed... and is poured out only from the innermost parts of His Son, the HOLY (Spirit) and Holy One of Israel, JAHESHUA, His Chosen One (MischaJAH)... FREE!"

YOUR servant, sister, and a slave of Christ,

Shel

Post subject: Re: How Can You Judge?
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:28 pm 

Wow this is very interesting and makes total sense, thanks for sharing Shelby. I didn't know where that was going while you described your dream and never expected it to be about your needing to know what it felt like to die.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:59 pm 

I had absolutely no idea "why" the dream... or the others like it... either, dear Zoe (peace to you, dear sister!). And learning their reason was... no words to describe

But stands to reason, does it not, that even if we are among those who are changed so as to never die, we would still need to "know" bad... death... in order to be "like" JAH and Christ: knowing... in some form.or another... good (life) AND bad (death)... and yet live. Else, some of us would not TRULY be "like" them, while others would. So, as "horrible" as it was, I now understand the "why."

Peace to you!

Your servant, sister, and a slave of Christ,

Shel

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:37 pm 

Ooooooh Shelby (peace to you!), thank you for sharing the reason FOR these dreams just as our Lord told you! That makes SO much sense. I had been wondering of late how we would be like them 'knowing good and bad' if some of us (not necessarily me or you or anyone else specifically) never died. So yes, our Lord's response to your question was, as always, sublime.

I have also had dreams where I die. Many of them are old, and I can't quite remember the 'end'.

But the most recent dream I had (still a few years back), where I remember the dying part (hard to describe something that feels like nothing or 'fading' to nothing), I cannot forget that one. It was too... real (and some might find it a bit disturbing, so please feel no pressure to read on... it changes nothing about the truth Shelby received as to the reason for having the dreams).

It was me in the dream (or a version of me at least).

I was leaving Wal-mart to go home, and it was dark. Not full dark, but that moment just before the last of the light fades to dark at night. I had parked at the far end of the parking lot, and there were no other cars around at this point. So I was isolated with only a dim light coming from the parking lot overhead light. It was also very quiet. No one was around. I got into my vehicle, shut the door, and the rest happened very fast. An arm reached around from the back seat, and slit my throat with a knife. There was no pain at all. It just felt very strange (I don't think I can even describe strangeness; I've never felt anything like that). I literally felt the knife slice through my throat; there was just no pain, just the weirdest sensation of knife slicing through me. My brain processed this strangeness at the same time many other thoughts went racing through my head. Maybe there is time to fight, maybe I can get out and get help, get the bleeding stopped; maybe I can still live. Then on the heels of that, there was the panic, because I felt the wetness and warmth down my front from the blood. A LOT of blood and pouring out VERY fast. I knew I was dying. I was going to die. I was actually going to die. I was almost there. Then came an acceptance (or perhaps not acceptance, but instead acknowledgment), and a gratitude that this at least had not hurt. Then everything just faded to nothing.

I never knew why I had that dream, except I thought I should not ignore the possible warning. So I have spent the last many years making sure to check the backseat of my vehicle before I get in (though I have gotten a bit lax on that one). After I read your post though, I DID go and look up if there was pain if your throat is slit. I found the story of a man who had that done to him and he survived, and he said he felt NO pain. He described being shocked when he saw the blood and looked in the mirror to see the damage that had been done.

Anyway, I apologize if that is too graphic, but that is what happened. I just wanted to share that I also have had such dreams, very vivid, and I knew exactly what you were feeling in yours, because I felt that also.

Peace to you, and to you all, and to your households,
your sister and servant and a fellow slave of Christ,
tammy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:03 pm 

Well, I thank you for sharing that, dear Tams (peace, luv!)... and I believe there is no pain in such a case for a couple of reasons:

1. They never depict an actor screaming when portraying such a thing on TV/in a movie; indeed, it's like the victim is totally surprised;

2. It might well be the reason this tactic is used in special ops events (vs., say, a gunshot or even stabbing) - it's silent, the victim is silent, and there is certain death

3. It is the technique used in "halal" slaughtering... for the very reason that there is no pain; the animal simply falls asleep as it bleeds out.

So, your account makes perfect sense to me. And I think you were given it for the very same reason I have been given similar - so that we WILL "know" death, even if we are among those that never die. WE might not die, our FLESH might not experience it (but simply be changed)... but our SPIRITS with "know" it - death/bad.

Thanks again for sharing that and the greatest of love and peace to you, my dear sister!

YSSFS of Christ,

Shel

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:29 pm 

Quote:
3. It is the technique used in "halal" slaughtering... for the very reason that there is no pain; the animal simply falls asleep as it bleeds out.

Oh, I TOTALLY forgot about that. Of COURSE!

And yes, the other reasons make sense too. But that was the one that let me 'get' it, lol.

Love and peace to you!
your sister and servant and a fellow slave of Christ,
tammy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:02 pm 

Peace to you all today,

Wow! Just reading and processing all of the dreams.

Very, very interesting they are. I cannot at the moment recall in any details a specific dream I've had to share but I have had dreams where I know I was or will die and then I wake up sweating, crying and panting.

Maybe he has spared me from the complete experience knowing I am not ready. But the reasons for your dreams make perfect sense.

Thank you all for the courage to ask the meaning and to share them.

" To know life and death and yet live."

That is profound.

The spirit can be strong enough, but the flesh is weak..."spirit is willing but the flesh is weak." Which seems very loving that the experiences you all have would be "in spirit" to strengthen the spirit not to be so fearful understanding what it would be like without going through it in the actual flesh. We do know some of us will taste death, some will not but either way there is absolutely nothing to fear.

Again thank you all,

May our Lord continue to bless you and your households with His spirit and peace,
Love your sister servant and fellow slave of Christ,
Kim

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:24 am 

Since reading this thread (peace sister and thank you all who have posted) I have been repeatedly hearing "The tree of knowledge of good and bad"...

and it made me wonder about the difference between Adam & Eve trying to access it disobediently and these dreams which seem to replicate the experience in some way.......

Today when I pondered the thread again I heard "No one can come to the father except through ME"....

from this I am understanding that this experience of 'tasting' death is being granted for the purpose of future judging/pleading, granted THROUGH our Lord Jaheshua, & therefore being no danger to us.

If Adam & Eve had waited obediently I am guessing that they too would've been given access to the experience if it'd been needed. Whatever, this is another example of the blessings we can gain by keeping our eyes on Christ.

Your servant, sister & fellow slave of Christ

Loz x

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:35 pm 

Quote:
this experience of 'tasting' death

OMG. Wow. And... no words (well, almost - LOLOL!). Yes, dear, dear Loz, I could not have coined it better, my sister. "Eating" from the TKOGB is "tasting", isn't it? Wow, wow, wow. THAT gave me CHILLS - like "water" going up and down my body, hairs raised, etc., BIG time.

YES, that is EXACTLY what it was/is (oh, my goodness!!).

THANK you for that, luv... and the greatest of love and peace to you (and your dear household).

YSSFS of Christ,

Shel

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:28 pm 

Thank you Tec and Shel for sharing your experience regarding death; knowledge of good and bad.

I have had a couple of experiences in a little bit different way. I did not respond earlier because I was not sure as to sharing this experience until I talked to our Lord Jaheshua.

I have had three experiences relating to death. On all three occasions I was a young man and not yet married. These experiences are not in dreams or visions but in my actual life. Each time their was a miracle involved. The first one was the most frightening for me.

I used to fall timber for a living. I had good experience at running a chainsaw and cutting wood but had very little experience at cutting down large trees.
When I was sent to go cut a tree because the ground was very steep and it was not very close to most the other trees, I jumped on the oppertunity.

When I hiked over to the tree I could see it was a little bigger than we had all thought. It was a yellow pine, between 3 1/2’ to 4 feet in diameter at the base of the tree. I walked around the tree and looked up to get a good idea of the lean of the tree. I even hiked twenty feet this way and twenty feet that way and used a plumb. I decided the tree definitely leaned a little up hill. I started my chainsaw and began cutting some of the manzanita brush that was around the tree and also cutting a path of safety. I would use the path when this large tree would began to fall.

I cut the undercut of the tree (the piece shaped like a watermelon slice). This would help determine where the tree would land. The front of the tree was close to the ground, so when cutting it, I was on my knees most of the time. I finished with the front of the tree then walked around to the backside. Because the hill was very steep, I would have to raise the chainsaw about head level height to cut the tree. I started my cut and when I had enough room, inserted three wedges spaced out. I cut a little, pounded the wedges, cut a little more, pounded wedges in further. The tree was not going as easy as I had thought it would. I cut a little more and with the help of a strong breeze the tree sat back on my chain saw (the opposite direction it was supposed to go). I panicked and tried to pull my chainsaw out of the cut. I did not want to leave my new expensive chainsaw stuck in the tree because if the tree continued to come over backwards it would completely destroy it. Right when I had decided to give my chainsaw one last hard pull before having to run to safety. The strong breeze stopped and the top parts of the big tree began to sway back toward the uphill position.

This relieved the pressure from my chainsaw so that when I pulled real hard the saw came out of the tree sending me and the chainsaw downhill beneath the tree. As I was falling my foot got caught in a very stiff, strong short piece of manzanita brush. Which left me on my back hanging from my foot with my body weight pulling downhill.

Meanwhile, the breeze returned and the large limbs of the tree caught the breeze like opened umbrellas sending it back in my direction, casting its large shadow over me. The tremendous weight of the tree caused my wedges to be squeezed out of the back cut I had made.
So now the tree could lean back even further. I tried to move but for the first time in my life I was experiencing such great pain in my ankle that I could not move my foot to free myself. I frantically looked around hoping to find something within my grasp and there was nothing. The tree continued coming backward and I could see that there was nothing I could do.

I knew it was over for me. My lifeline flashed before my eyes. It was like having a notebook and drawing stick figures and as you flip through the pages the stick figure appear to move. Only in this case each picture represented a part of my life. Things were speeded up so much in my mind that I was able to understand what each picture represented and what it meant. Some pictures represented a single occurrence, others represented people, there were also pictures that represented years of various experiences that spanned my entire life.

The large tree was now passing the point of return. I seen pictures in my mind of my family and friends and in front of them was my dad and in front of him was my mom. I thought of the pain this would bring to them. I had seen many trees of this size fall and hit the ground digging into the earth as it would began its descent downhill. I knew the weight and force behind it. I knew this weight and force was going to land on me. I became sad for my family. Especially my mom, that she would not only suffer the loss of her son but that I would also be unrecognizable.

I had experienced pain from injury before and knew how quickly sometimes the body reacts to protects us from pain. At this moment I let go, gave in, accepted the reality of what was going to happen. knowing I would suffer only for a few seconds and it would be over. Then suddenly the tree stopped. As if in a science fiction movie. The lean of the tree was to much weight for it to stop. Adding to that, I had cut most of the tree and combined with the pull of gravity this was not possible.

I gathered my thoughts and began to try and get my ankle loose before the tree could continue on its path. It still took me a couple of minutes to free myself.

While our Lord did not give me a dream or vision of death, I do know that He allowed me to experience death and yet live. Death and Life.

May you all have peace

Your brother, servant and slave of our Lord Jaheshua

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:48 am 

Wow Final Call that must've been so scary!! Peace to you brother and thank you for sharing it with us.

I'd been thinking that I couldn't relate to having a 'dying' dream but after reading your experience our Lord reminded me of what I'd experienced some 40+ years ago.

I was very pregnant on my first child, I was suffering from an iron deficiency so taken in to hospital to be given intravenous iron. It was set up and when the nurse left, my mother came to sit by me. I quickly started to feel VERY strange, then I felt that my lungs were filling, as if I was drowning! All appeared to be in silence and slow motion.

Suddenly my mother saw my colour/appearance change & started screaming for help. Nurses ran in and detached the intravenous line & there was a huge panic, I was on priority watch for a number of hours & told I was very 'lucky'. It turned out I'd had a severe allergic reaction to the infusion, my health notes have since included a warning.

My memory of it whilst a bit scary, is one of a 'calm acceptance'.

Now I wonder about the significance of it....

Peace

Your servant, sister and fellow slave of Christ

Loz x

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:43 am 

Woah. Now that must've been intense, to say the least.

Given the 'near death' or 'death' situation presented, I will refrain from jokes.

Thanks for sharing
Me

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:49 pm 

Hello Loz and Voices, may you have peace.

To any and all who have read my previous post. I made this statement.
"While our Lord did not give me a dream or vision of death, I do know that He allowed me to experience death and yet live. Death and Life."

This statement is completely incorrect. While I may have experienced a "near death". I did not experience death itself. I did NOT die. So, there was no death and life. Only a near death experience. I apologize for the incorrect statement.

Your brother and servant of Christ, Finalcall

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:37 pm 

I think we knew what you meant, dear brother Finalcall (peace to you, luv!), so... "close" enough - LOLOLOLOL!

Peace to you, luv!

Your servant and a slave of Christ,

Shel

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 3:31 pm 

Interesting . . . most interesting. . . .

Trees and their fruit are for "eating" / "tasting." Jah gave the command that they A & E could eat of ALL the trees in the garden, except the one (TKGB). Yet . . . at some point in time, would not logic dictate that even the "fruit" of that tree (TKGB) could be, would be, eaten and an appropriate time yet to be determined?

The fruit of trees is to be eaten, but for "that one," not just yet.

Hmm . . . one of those things, huh. . . .

--Armand