xjwsforChrist

Non-Religious Christian Spirituality
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:51 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Saturn?
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:34 am 

So it's been a while I came to post. Doing a lot of work and getting ready for 'wedding day' ...to which I don't really have any control over.

While procrastinating last night (which, I have personally MASTERED the art of, apparently), over a commercial shoot I need to edit, that is due today, I was searching my thoughts. And I lay next to my 'wife' for 8 years and was looking through different things, I said to myself, You know, about the Master, I ...just want to know him. Not to ask for anything, not desire something, not ask him to change my life, but WHO is this person that i'm suppose to get to 'know.' What kind of person is he really? We've all heard 'Son of God' ....'Truth' ...the essence of LOVE. etc..I mean at a certain level, I know what he did, what we need to do, all really serious things. I've heard his voice numerous times. But that doesn't explain WHO he is really. It gives me an IDEA of who this person IS but not know. Put aside all desire, who is this person i've read so much about in the Bible, I know sometimes when he speaks, othertimes I'm like 'who, what? was that me?' but who is this person?...

Then I head him speak (dun dun dunnnnnnnnn)

"I am coming"

I knew at that moment he was coming. We were going to have some sort of...'meet up.' I didn't know how, or when, or where, but I knew his voice, and he said "I am coming." Now many of you probably met him already etc... and that's awesome, but This was the first instant where I knew there was going to be a 'meet up.'

It was around 5:17am eastern time (cause apparently california is 3 hours SLOW) as i looked at the clock and I had just heard this. I fell asleep next to Ria ( 'wife' ) and found myself in a new house. Ria was there, and two of her close friends. One of her close friends had 2 kids running around (nephew, niece) and I was cooking (cause I love me some tacos! especially the ones with cilantro and chopped onions with that little red and green sauce on top? OH and some al pastor! not just beef cause, you know the beef is good but chicken doesn't work in taco's for me. Oh there was this one time, I wish I had so many taco's...you'd think i was running a taco truck....mmmm taco's...hold on brb...no wait lets continue).

So...in the dream I was cooking up some ground beef and suddenly everything started shaking, not like an earthquake, more like a distortion of reality. The ground beef in the pan puffs up and formed a 'balloon' pattern above the pan, while the the bead/lip of the balloon meat was still touching the pan. But while everything was distorting, this wasn't. That....kinda freaked me out.

SUDDENLY! i'm being pushed/pulled, but it didn't feel like I was being pushed/pulled in the dream. More like I was being pushed/pulled OUT of the dream. I can still feel the feeling on my back as I was going face first towards something. Like I was laying down on a platform (even though there was none) and it was flying through the air. This......scared the CRAP out of me. I was moving so FAST, faster than the speed of light that I had my eyes closed. If I hit ANYTHING, I would've died, and lets face it, I was soooo scared I wasn't going open my eyes. And I was FLYING SO fast, not like a starfish being hurled in the air, more like something was pushing me on my back and I had to just lay there for the ride. I was moving at an unbelievable speed that it SCARED THE CRAP out of me. (well not really, I'm not Daniel, poor Daniel, I wonder if he would've liked my taco's). Because I was scared, and I didn't know what was happening, I started in my mind saying, ' Jah-Eshua! save me!' ...I had NO idea what the heck was going on, and all I knew is if he I hit ANYTHING I would've died, but I was too affraid to open my eyes. I repeated again and again 'Jah-Eshua save me!'

and then I managed whatever ounce of courage I had to open my eyes, and what I saw was.........a giant taco!

No i'm kidding. (poor spot for a joke, but it was funny huh?)

When I did manage to open my eyes, It was only a slit to peek through and I was in the middle of an 'hurricane eye' looking up. And right dead center of this 'eye' and it's clearing, I saw the planet Saturn. And then suddenly was pushed back into my body and I woke up. When I woke up, I could still feel the 'push' I was feeling flying through whatever 'space' I was flying through
while my eyes were closed.

Now all joking aside, this really did happen. I really did hear him say that, the beef in the pan turned into a balloon, I felt like I was being pulled out of a dream and flying face first towards something, as if i was laying down on a platform and it was pushing me at an unbelievable speed, I really did open my eyes just for a split second and only a small slit, i really did see some sort of 'storm/eye of storm' and in the middle which had Saturn and I really did get way too scared because I wasn't aware of what the hell was going on that I started to call out to Jah-Eshua and ...felt like I was not 'thrown back' but definitely 'put back' into my body.

Has anyone ever experienced something like this? This is so bizarre. I have had some spiritual experiences, awakening, seeing 'demons' etc.. but ...this ...was out of this world!....LITERALLY! and I don't mean that type of 'literally' when people say when we don't really mean 'literally' but...I mean literally as in...the actual meaning of this word, i felt like I was LITERALLY taken out of a dream and flying through space at an unbelievable speed.

now.....taco time. Bye

Post subject: Re: Saturn?
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:10 pm 

First of all... HOLA, DEAR, DEAR VOICES!!! The GREATEST of love and peace you, CHILE'!!!!!!

Okay, this:

Quote:
Then I head him speak (dun dun dunnnnnnnnn)

"I am coming"

I almost burst into tears, luv. I hear that virtually EVERY time I speak with the Master these days. Not every time but almost. He is... coming... dear ones. Absolutely NO doubt.

I have not had a "taco" dream... or a flying through space dream (although I have had MANY where I am flying, but I am protesting most of the time - to the people who are marveling that I can fly... or stop time... I am like, "Wait, NO! It isn't ME doing this! I can't FLY/stop-change TIME!!"). But not flying through space, as you state it. But, yes, it is high and sometimes quite fast... and sometimes there is a "fall" (which is how I first learned to "fly" - I was "afraid" and the Master told me to trust him, that he would not LET me fall...)...

THANK you for sharing that, though... because it's a really good segue into why I came to post today. I don't want to distract from your experience, though, so I will do so in a separate thread. But it was a dream... one the scared the crap outta ME... but when it was explained, blew me away.

It is GOOD to "see" you, little brother. Again, the greatest of love and peace to you... and wife Ria... and we're all invited to the nuptials, yes?

BTW - If any of you are in/near Cali this summer, some of us will be in the SF Bay Area. I will let such ones share, if they care to (and not, if they don't), but I don't think it's mine to do.

Peace to you ALL!

Your servant, sister, and a slave of Christ,

Shel

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:43 am 

Shelby,

Im assuming they were almost good tears? Glad that brought some happy feelings! But I must clarify, I really didnt feel like it was a dream. The beginning definately was, but when reality started to distort and something pushed pulled me, out od the dream....if felt more like being taken..astral projection-ish.

At first i thought his "I am coming" was more like im coming to get you, not in a 'bad' way, so we can meet up...and maybe saturn symbolically meant I wasnt ready cause of my fear hence not knowing what the heck was going on. And because I was unaware of his doing and not knowing that, he heard me and put me back. Or maybe its his second coming. Ria said she felt it more like im coming to help you....or all the above. Dunno, ill ask him.

Good to hear from you too!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:23 pm 

I almost burst into tears, luv. I hear that virtually EVERY time I speak with the Master these days. Not every time but almost. He is... coming... dear ones. Absolutely NO doubt.

Yes! Peace to you both today. Always good to hear from you Voices and congrats on the wedding day.

When I am sighing and crying and praying for their continued mercy on us I hear him say, " Child, lift your heads up...your deliverance is getting NEAR!"

What absolute assurance we have!

Thank you for sharing your awesome dream! May it build up your faith and may you always give the proper honor and glory to them for their continued love and patience on us all.

Love, your sister fellow servant and slave of Christ,
Kim

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:44 pm 

Quote:
I really didnt feel like it was a dream.

I know eggZACKLY what you mean, luv. And many times it isn't.

Peace to you!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:24 pm 

Peace to you Voices!!!

You don't describe it like it is just a dream. You describe it as if you truly experienced it. I cannot say that I have experienced anything like that, but your description was very vivid.

And this:

Quote:
"I am coming"

I know you wrote these words, but I heard them in our Lord's voice.

Peace to you and to Ria,
your sister and servant and fellow slave of Christ,
tammy