xjwsforChrist

Non-Religious Christian Spirituality
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:22 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: A vision
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:04 pm 

So...I was anointed during a time when I'd left the WTBS. I saw their corruption, their lack of truth, was disillusioned. Out of the blue, seemingly, I was visited by Christ and anointed. It blew me away. More than I have words to describe. He led me to scriptures and on reflection, SPOKE to me.

I went back to the WTBS assuming (WRONGLY) that I should be there. It was my perception of where He wanted me to be. I stayed there for a further 15 years, unhappy mostly, battling with what I was 'hearing' and what happened in the KH. I felt the Holy Spirit draining away. Agony. I couldn't understand why.

Long story short I was disfellowshipped, wrongly. To my amazement I felt Jah and His son still with me and moreso! Jah had dragged me out of a daughter of Babylon the Great! I could never have left so He had to.

Many times I've asked our Lord why He didn't guide me to stay out of Babylon the Great of which the JWs are a part. I left it with Him to answer that question. A few days ago He reminded me of a vision He gave me immediately after my anointing. I'd forgotten it.

I had a vision that showed me the whole world in darkness. It was shocking. There were just a few lights here and there shining out. I PRESUMED wrongly, that those lights belonged to anointed JWs. Now I see that I was wrong to assume anything. I should've ASKED!

He was telling me that there was no light in the world. He is the light, the truth, the way and the life. No one else. So...I wasted many more years trying to fit into the WTBS knowing really that I couldn't.

Until He showed me recently, I had forgotten that I'd ever had this or any vision, ever! Now, I'm humbled and so cross with myself that I wasn't listening and watching and discerning.

Let Jaheshua, the Holy one, be blessed and thanked for His mercy and love and His blood that can provide forgiveness for our many sins.

Peace,

Your servant and sister in Christ

Loz x

Post subject: Re: A vision
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:05 am 

Had that exact same vision, dear Loz (peace to you, dear sister!)... and am now SO grateful that I understood it: there are nowhere as many "lights" in the world at a given time... well, during our time... as we were misled to believe.

This "revelation" didn't concern me, though... at least, not as much as it saddened me. But it did explain the truth behind our dear Lord's words that, while many may be called ... few are actually chosen.

I did not fully understand what he meant... until he showed me... via this vision.

I am truly glad you were shown, as well.

As always, peace... as Christ gives it... to you and to your dear household!

YSSFS of Christ,

Shel

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 5:03 am 

Wow Shelby!

I wished I'd not been so arrogant as to presume and assume so much. When I study the scriptures Our Lord led me to repeatedly I am appalled at my stupidity, truly. Here's an example:

Proverbs 4
My son, pay attention to what I SAY; turn your ear to my words. 21 Do not let them out of your sight, keep them within your heart;
Caps mine.

It couldn't have been more plainly said! I also remember Him showing me a scripture which warned me to stay in the situation in which you are when you're chosen (or words to that effect) which did bother me quite a lot, as He evidently continued to remind me, but I put it aside and carried on foolishly PRESUMING. I can't seem to find the scripture now though.

*shakes head at myself*

Peace sister and thank you for sharing this with me.

Your fellow servant in Christ

Loz x

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 6:20 am 

Today, our Lord showed me the scripture I referred to in my last post!

1 Cor 7
20 Each person should remain in the situation they were in when God called them. 21 Were you a slave when you were called? Don’t let it trouble you—although if you can gain your freedom, do so. 22 For the one who was a slave when called to faith in the Lord is the Lord’s freed person; similarly, the one who was free when called is Christ’s slave. 23 You were bought at a price; do not become slaves of human beings. 24 Brothers and sisters, each person, as responsible to God, should remain in the situation they were in when God called them.

Peace all

Loz x

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:04 pm 

Loz, your quote . . . very interesting . . . very interesting INDEED. Thank you. --Armand

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:45 am 

Very glad it was interesting and maybe helpful to you in some way Armand, peace to you brother.

Loz x