xjwsforChrist

Non-Religious Christian Spirituality
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:01 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:45 am 

Good morning and peace to you all,

I have been out of town last week, got home Sunday night. A very interesting and truly amazing week. Jah and Christ are wonderful.

So many different things transpired and I would like to share how some of it went. Hopefully you can be uplifted and encouraged as I am. As well as understand in my discipline how our master works with us individually as body members.

It started with me knowing my husbands brother was battling some illnesses. Now hubbys family is HUGE and all were raised at least at some point JWs. Most do not truly live it "wholesouled" lol but the hold it has on them as to needing and clinging to family ties in tremendous. But that is one the greatest tactics our adversary uses and that is family. He knows our weakness.

I tried to reach his brother and could not so I recommended to hubby if he could call and see how he was doing and get a contact number. Not knowing for sure the reaction from his mother if she would even divulge any details as to what his condition might be she gave hubby his sisters number and said to call her as she was now at the hospital taking care of him.

He had been diagnosed stage three cancer and going through chemo and radiation. It was week two.

Now just as dear Loz mentioned, peace to you my sister, that your financial stability had just took a turn overnight lol, so did mine! I had worked two jobs all summer while taking an online class.
My one job is seasonal and it ended Oct 15. The other one I had for three years, they closed the doors because of not being busy enough and I was not given any notice, layed off same day. My last day of work was Sept 27th.

So now I am freed up big time LOL.

So when I heard no one was taking care of him except his sister who has a lot of health issues herself I told our Lord, I am free to go, I will help. I have nothing else to do.

Our Lord said, " But will you?" I said of course Lord.

It was then that I should have packed my bags and left. But what I did do is let my hubby make arrangements for us both to come up on the weekend to relieve his sister and we both come and go together.

The next morning (Monday) I was given strong discipline that I needed to be obedient to what I agreed to be willing to do. I said, " Here I am Lord! Send me!"

Not wait until the weekend but go now! So.......

I said a prayer, asked for foregiveness and packed my bags and left. Didn't tell anyone I was coming, our Lord said he had it all taken care of.
I arrived at 11:00pm. My sister-in-law who doesn't have contact with me anymore since being reinstated in the JW organization was surprised yet relieved that I showed up.

Her and my brother in law were at the " hospitality house" where they house cancer patients to stay while going through treatments. It's like a motel room. So I slept in the other bed and she was able to leave the next day and not come back until Sunday when I left.

Now this allowed for Me to be used by our Lord to minister to my brother in law. All week I tended to ALL his physical needs but the amazing part is the open door that our Lord allowed to feed him spiritually. In betweeen him sleeping because of all the meds, he was so clear to receive what our Lord shared with him. He had the new big version of the grey bible which I was able to use.

We covered many different things but the main one was John 6. That partaking of our Lords body and blood is for ANYONE that wants to have life within themselves, a resurrection, to live forever in paradise and to remain in union with Christ. That eating and drinking does NOT make one " anointed." That is between you and Jah whether you are a priest. All the Israelites ate the same spiritual food and even the Egyptians who correspond to the great crowd ate and drank.
Also that Holy Spirit was poured out on Pentecost 33 so that means the 12 apostles ate and drank before they were anointed. Etc....

And many other wonderful subjects.

The seed was planted and watered.

By the time Sunday came my hubby was there. He arrived Friday night by bus. They worked through their brother "stuff" and before we left we washed his feet which he received and we offered him to partake with us the bread and wine AND......HE DID!

55 years old and admits, it is the hardest thing to accept as a JW. That every year when we drive up to our old home town congregation where all our family is, and the Congregation we were disfellowed from, that folks are fearful and shocked at what they see.
I told him remember what we read in John 6.
Many were shocked and left off following him but Peter realized there was no where else to go. That the "whom" was Christ to turn to and no where or no one else.

That was the greatest highlight and because of my obedience a couple other positive situations transpired outside of family.
Hearts were revealed through this which gives us the opportunity to not forget to continually prayer on their behalf and petition for mercy.

I have the privilege to return next week for a while to help again with my brother in law and there are other family members facing health challenges. So we shall see what and how Jahs will will be done in all of this again.

Hoping you all have a blessed week, peace and love to you all, your sister and fellow servant of Jaheshua Mischajah, Kim

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:31 pm 

Lovely experiences to read about your obedience, kindness, and subsequent blessings Kim. I can feel your joy in doing our Father's will through your words.

Peace to you sister

Loz x

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 2:08 pm 

Quote:
I told our Lord, I am free to go, I will help. I have nothing else to do.

Our Lord said, " But will you?" I said of course Lord.

It was then that I should have packed my bags and left. But what I did do is...

(Smile) Thanks for sharing this, dear sister Kimmie (peace, luv!). So many profess to "love" God and Christ... until it comes to PROVING the love, through OBEDIENCE. They either make empty promises, valueless excuses, and choose for themselves "how" they will serve, rather than obediently doing what Christ assigns them. They remind me of those our dear Lord spoke about when he said:

"You say, ‘I am rich; I have acquired wealth and do not need a thing.’"

They are complacent in their service - and why not, when everything's [seems to be] "going well"?

But Christ went on:

"But you do not realize that you are wretched, pitiful, poor, blind and naked. I counsel you to buy from me gold refined in the fire, so you can become rich; and white clothes to wear, so you can cover your shameful nakedness; and salve to put on your eyes, so you can see."

I am sharing this because of your comments that:

Quote:
The next morning (Monday) I was given strong discipline that I needed to be obedient to what I agreed to be willing to do

That's right in line with our dear Lord's next words, yes, that:

"Those whom I love I rebuke and discipline. So be earnest and repent."

And so you did. The result? As you have shared, great blessings. Hence, as you yourself have previously shared:

"Blessings from JAH... THAT is what makes (one) RICH... and HE adds NO PAIN with it".

With all of that said, I want to remind you dear ones of something very important and significant, IMHO. It is the account of Abr[ah]am and his words to Melchizedek:

"After Abram returned from defeating Kedorlaomer and the kings allied with him, the king of Sodom came out to meet him in the Valley of Shaveh (that is, the King’s Valley).

Then Melchizedek king of Salem brought out bread and wine. He was priest of God Most High, and he blessed Abram, saying,

“Blessed be Abram by [the MOST Holy] God
Creator of heaven and earth.
And praise be to [the MOST Holy] God,
who delivered your enemies into your hand.”
Then Abram gave him a tenth of everything.

The king of Sodom said to Abram, “Give me the people and keep the goods for yourself.”

"But Abram said to the king of Sodom, “With raised hand I have sworn an oath to JaHVeH, [the MOST Holy] God, Creator of heaven and earth, that I will accept nothing belonging to you, not even a thread or the strap of a sandal, so that you will never be able to say, ‘I made Abram rich.’ I will accept nothing but what my men have eaten and the share that belongs to the men who went with me—to Aner, Eshkol and Mamre. Let them have their share.”

You see, when we trust in OURSELVES that we are "rich," or even put full faith in gifts, even employment... from others... which gifts/employment, etc., are designed... supposed... to endear us to such others... we are building our houses on sand. Because these others can turn against us, these jobs... or other "economic" means... can dissolve from right under us. As virtually every one of us here has experienced at some time or another. Jobs, "help from friends," inheritances, insurance settlements, whatever - all can be gone in a moment's time.

When we look to JAH for our blessings... look to HIM to make us "rich"... THROUGH CHRIST... there is NEVER any pain with it. And not only does it make us SPIRITUALLY rich, but can make us physically rich, as well. True, Christ had nowhere to lay his head - but he wasn't an accidental poor man: he CHOSE to make JAH's work his "food" and thus gave up his profession. But as we all know, his own robe was of GREAT value, to the point men cast lots over it. He gave up his worldly belongings, however, because he knew that "where" he was going, such things had NO value (nor could they enter with him).

But many, indeed, MOST of JAH's servants were well-cared for in a physical way, those who put HIS will first. Even the early apostles weren't poor men but were among those who GAVE to the poor.

When we trust in ourselves, our own abilities, accomplishments, and physical belongings (i.e., houses, cars, clothing, stocks, bonds, bank accounts, savings, etc.), we are putting our trust on things of the EARTH, "where rust and moth consume." When we trust in JAH and Christ... and put THEIR work first... then it is as Christ said:

"Keep seeking FIRST the kingdom and ITS/HIS righteousness... and all OTHER things will be ADDED to you."

You might not start OUT with them... but they WILL be ADDED. And we have many, many examples to show this truth.

I am glad, then, dear, dear sister, that you received the blessing of "discipline" from JAH here. I have NO doubt that you were enriched spiritually as a result. I also know that if you continue putting JAH's will and work FIRST, NOT begging off, NOT making excuses, NOT issuing empty promises, but DOING "just so," you will also be enriched in ALL of the other ways you need be. You may not become Kardashian rich, but "rich" enough. You know what I mean.

May the undeserved kindness and mercy of our God and Heavenly Father, the MOST Holy One of Israel, JAH of Armies, and the love and peace of His Son, our dear Lord and King, JAHESHUA, the Chosen One of Christ (MischaJAH), continue to be upon you and your dear household, to time indefinite.

Always YSSFS of Christ,

Shel

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 2:38 pm 

I am glad, then, dear, dear sister, that you received the blessing of "discipline" from JAH here. I have NO doubt that you were enriched spiritually as a result. I also know that if you continue putting JAH's will and work FIRST, NOT begging off, NOT making excuses, NOT issuing empty promises, but DOING "just so," you will also be enriched in ALL of the other ways you need be. You may not become Kardashian rich, but "rich" enough. You know what I mean.

LOLOL! Heck even Kim got robbed overnight of some of her valuable possessions. Gone in a minute!
She just has a lot more when that came from LOL.
Point made!

Yes to all my sister, peace and Jahs continued blessings upon you and your household,
your fellow servant and sister in Christ, Kim

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 3:15 pm 

Quote:
LOLOL! Heck even Kim got robbed overnight of some of her valuable possessions. Gone in a minute!

????? Not sure what you mean by that. Do clarify, though - LOLOL!

Peace!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 3:30 pm 

AGuest wrote:
Quote:

????? Not sure what you mean by that. Do clarify, though - LOLOL!

Peace!

Just in reference to relying on ourselves and our riches and how easily and fast
they can be taken away. (All pun intended)

Where relying on Jah and Christ for spiritual pearls and riches no one can take them away.

Peace, Kim

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:35 pm 

Ahhhh, okay. I think - LOLOLOL!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:30 pm 

Wow that is wonderful that you were able to reach your brother-in-law's heart, and for him to see the truth.
It takes almost a miracle to reach those who are in the JW religion as they are blinded.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:16 pm 

Zoe wrote:
Wow that is wonderful that you were able to reach your brother-in-law's heart, and for him to see the truth.
It takes almost a miracle to reach those who are in the JW religion as they are blinded.

Not " almost a miracle" it definitely takes a miracle....Holy Spirit! The eyes are cemented shut lol and only Jah through Christ can allow them to see.

Praise be to them though that I could be there,

Peace and love to you, Kim