xjwsforChrist

Non-Religious Christian Spirituality
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:03 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: To all.....
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:30 am 

May you all have peace.

I would like to share an experience I had literally minutes ago.
Me and hubby were in our garden, suddenly a massive roar came from behind us and 6 fighter jets flew right over our bungalow. The noise was huge as they were really low, (Navy base just a few miles up the coast).
In a flash, the fear was over whelming and in my mind I saw children, women, people running. I said to hubby, how do people who live in countries where this is almost a daily occurrence cope with this fear, knowing that missiles are going to come down on them. He agreed and said, you wouldn't stand a chance would you!
This awful feeling just kept building until I was almost in a full blown panic attack, i was starting to black out, i had a lump in my throat, tightness in my chest......bad, really bad.
Now, this fear was not for me, it was for all who suffer on a daily basis from this kind of thing.
I said to hubby that the men that are doing this to others need to be shown mercy from the Father because they really need it.
I really can't express on words how it felt, such an awful experience but it just confirms how much people need our Lord Jaheshua.
How I long for people to wake up!

Jaheshua has come and brought great comfort and peace....... phew!

Post subject: Re: To all.....
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 11:39 pm 

Ah, dear, dear Fairywings... peace, luv, and SO good to "see" you AND to get a comment. THANK you, chile'!

Quote:
Now, this fear was not for me, it was for all who suffer on a daily basis from this kind of thing.

And they do suffer, yes, luv. For those who can't figure out a way to live together in some way or another.

Quote:
I said to hubby that the men that are doing this to others need to be shown mercy from the Father because they really need it.

Them... those who send them to do it... those who condone their doing it... and those who foment situations where it seems to need to be done.

May JAH have mercy on us ALL. Because we all sin... and all have an accounting. And there is no ranking of sin.

Thanks for sharing this and may the MOST HOLY One of Israel, JAH of Armies, and His Son and Christ, the HOLY One of Israel, JAHESHUA the Chosen One of JAH (MischaJAH) grant His undeserved kindness and mercy... and allow the love and peace of His Son... to be upon YOU and upon your dear household.

The greatest of love and peace to you!

YSSFS of Christ,

Shel

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:07 pm 

It's all so sad. Here, we feel surrounded by tragedies. Paris, Nice, Syria, Palestine, and tonight Munich. So many killings. So much blood being spilt. I think of how it cries out from the ground. It must break Jah's heart, over and over.

I have no words.

Loz X

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 3:28 pm 

Hello fairywings1,

Peace to you as well! The true peace that comes from our Father Jah and His son Jaheshua mischajah, the chosen one of Jah.

It does make us yearn for this mercy on not just others but on ourselves every single day! We have access through Internet, TV and social media that we have never had to this extent before and being able "to see and hear" of these things truly can be a challenge to our spirit as to how and what to pray for. The fruit ages of the spirit along with our Lords promise and kingdom is so heart warming.

May You always find comfort and peace from our Lord to be able to endure,
Love, your sister and fellow servant of Christ, Kim

P.s. Waving at dear Loz, peace sister......:)

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 10:51 am 

Peace to you fairywings, and all!

Often it takes something like that for me as well, to truly understand what is happening to others; what they must be feeling. Just a small taste of an experience can open our eyes a bit to what it must be like for others living with the full on experience.

And as the saying goes that Shelby often shares,

Hurting people hurt people.

I have been feeling a bit sad lately as well, Loz. But I have been reminded of our Lord's words and so share them here:

"I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world."

and,

"Do not let your hearts be troubled. You believe in God; believe also in me.

May we remember these words, and not let our hearts be troubled. Not during this time of trouble, or any time yet to come, but rather may we keep our faith in our Lord and receive His peace.

May we continue to show compassion to those who are hurting (and to everyone), and may Jah have mercy upon us all.

Peace and love to you and to your households, as my Lord gives these things,
your sister and servant, and fellow slave of Christ,
tammy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 11:31 am 

"Do not be anxious... over ANYTHING."

"When you see these occur... lift your heads erect."

"The Spirit will recall back to your minds all that I have told you."

Just a few of my Lord words that can help us keep the right head... and heart.

Peace to you all!

YSSFS of Christ,

Shel