xjwsforChrist

Non-Religious Christian Spirituality
It is currently Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:09 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Re: Conquering Fear
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 9:23 am 

Fear is a punishment itself, isn't it? It can be so debilitating sometimes, especially when it comes right out of the blue. Think one wrong little thought, remember one horrific experience, and it can lay you out physically, just as surely as a round with Mike Tyson.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 11:18 am 

Funny you should post that today Ataloa. I had a nasty fall on Friday night fell flat on my face and spent the night in A&E (ER). Nothing broken but an enormous very black eye and a couple of stitches in my eyebrow. Am ok just a little sore but I do look like I've been in the ring with Tyson lol.

Loz x

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 8:55 pm 

Loz wrote:
Funny you should post that today Ataloa. I had a nasty fall on Friday night fell flat on my face and spent the night in A&E (ER). Nothing broken but an enormous very black eye and a couple of stitches in my eyebrow. Am ok just a little sore but I do look like I've been in the ring with Tyson lol.

Loz x

Ooh my dear Loz,

I am so sooooo sorry to hear this. Wow! Nothing broken is a good thing, especially as we get older but i am so sorry for the pain you are having.

I feel about three years ago, didn't break anythig either, heard my jaw crack and my eye looked I was in the ring myself, but my poor back has never been the same. But no breakage so I'll count my blessings.
It will take a long time so please take it easy my sister. I wish I was there so I could personally minister to you. My love and spirit is wishing you peace and comfort from our Lord during this time of healing.

Love and peace to you all this evening, your sister and fellow servant of Christ, Kim

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 12:25 am 

Ouch Loz. You should take a picture and maybe frame it with some sassy one-liner, lol. That is what I would do. Outlaw could probably come up with something clever.

I am sorry that you are in pain though. So yes, take care of yourself, and take it easy so your body can heal.

Peace and love to you,
your sister, and servant and fellow slave of Christ,
tammy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 5:59 am 

Thank you both for your kind words. I'm doing ok, dizziness and nausea has eased now. I took a pic yesterday but I can't manage to post pics here currently Tammy. I used to upload them to Snapfish and copy the properties but can't seem to do that anymore?

Loz x

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 7:18 am 

Oh no, Loz! Hope you have a quick recovery.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 7:54 pm 

Yes, OUCH, dear Loz (peace, luv!), especially if you look anything like dear 'Mom (peace, chikken!) did when she fell. OMG. Good thing I knew her... and hubby. Because she looked like a textbook battered wife. Hubby is one of the gentlest men I know, though - ya'll should see him with my girl puppies - LOLOL! Well, LouLou and Ollie, too. Kind, tender... so I know he couldn't have done it. But man oh man, not sure the cops would'a believed it - LOLOL!

Sorry, my brother (peace to you, too, sweetie) but you know what I'm sayin' LOL!

Take care of you, dear Loz. In this and every other thing.

Peace to ALL ya'll!

YSSFS of Christ,

Shel