xjwsforChrist

Non-Religious Christian Spirituality
It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 1:21 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: I don't know why
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 3:45 pm 

As I was watching this documentary on World War 2 .....for some reason, unbeknownst to me, I began to think of my Father's passing gradually somehow in 2002. For some reason they wanted my brother and I at the head of the coffin taking him to the cremation. I didn't care, I was happy he was dead. Drunk abusive alcoholic idiot. (hey lets be honest...Someone once told me how much they cried and were torn to pieces because they lost their father....I envied him, and thought 'What kind of father do you think I had that I was joyful?)

He was placed inside the chamber, and we both were instructed to push the button to ignite the flames. When we did so, myself more than my brother, .....it didn't ignite. We pushed again, it didn't work. Then the cremation care individual, a janitor almost, came over and pushed it, and it suddenly ignited. I always thought, that's a little peculiar. He didn't turn any knobs or do anything different. We both pushed it, Why didn't it work when my brother and I did it? And a sensation of 'You weren't to be held responsible for it' came over. I always wondered why. It didn't seem like 'Oh you're not worthy.' But more like 'This sin isn't on you' type....strange.

Not sure why I felt the need to share this.

Me

Post subject: Re: I don't know why
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 5:47 pm 

Interesting, Voices.

I don't think I can comment on it at the moment, but it is something to ponder.

I am sorry that your relationship with your father was so horrible that you felt that way after his death. I hope that you have and/or can forgive him for his failings. Not because it is all right whatever he did to sin against you. But for your own peace, and because Christ tells us to forgive. Something that is not always easy to be able to do, but we can ask Him to help us to do this - to grant us whatever fruit of the spirit that we need - when we cannot do it ourselves.

Please forgive me if I have overstepped, my brother. I am sure you know these things already. But just in case...

Peace and love to you and to yours,
your servant and sister and a slave of Christ,
tammy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 7:44 pm 

Quote:

I'm glad you did, Voices. I think that possibly some of the things we did in ignorance might be too much for our spirit to bear when we find truth, so that possibly there was some divine intervention. Sometimes I shudder at the thought that I could have been one of those witnesses who believed so strongly that I might would have refused blood for my child, or shunned a loved one or something like that, that I might not have been able to live with later. So grateful I was not put in that position.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 7:54 pm 

Quote:
I think that possibly some of the things we did in ignorance might be too much for our spirit to bear when we find truth, so that possibly there was some divine intervention.

You may be right, Ataloa. I was thinking along the same lines. That it might have been too much for Voices to bear at the time when he learned the truth.

Peace again to you both,
your servant, sister and fellow slave of Christ,
tammy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 8:50 pm 

I would echo what both dear Tec and dear At shared, my dear brother V (peace to you, luv, and VERY good to "see" you!).

Quote:

I am permitted by our dear Lord to share with you that it is to help FURTHER you free, dear one... if you put FAITH in what you HEARD: that the error of the ultimate demise of your father's vessel is NOT on you. And so, YOU do not need to be anxious about it. Ever.

Because our dear Lord INTERVENED so that YOU would NOT be responsible. NOT just so that there was no error on YOUR part (to be a toned for), but so that YOUR MIND AND HEART would not be anxious... or consumed... as to "what if"... and you would lose hope.

He said you wouldn't believe him even if he TOLD you you were forgiven. So, in order for you not to err in DOUBTING him... in lacking faith in his WORD to you... he prevented the sin. Which he could do... because he controls the air... the heat... AND the "energy" (electrical current sparked by pushing the button)... necessary to have ignited the fire.

So, you are to be at peace because this error is not yours to bear.

You may wonder how... why... that would happen BEFORE you knew him. But remember, he knew... and called... you BEFORE then. Even if YOU did not yet know HIM.

The end of your father’s vessel is not on your head. That sin is not yours, but belongs to others, and so YOU can have peace in your heart and mind about it.

I, YOUR servant, SA, have shared with you the truth of this matter just as I heard and received it from my dear Lord, the HOLY One of Israel and Holy Spirit, JAHESHUA, the Chosen One of JAH ( MischaJah ).

May you have ears to hear it as well... and the heart and mind to put faith in the One who sets the both free by means of it.

Peace to you!

YSSFS of Christ,

Shel

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 8:56 pm 

ataloa wrote:
Quote:

I'm glad you did, Voices. I think that possibly some of the things we did in ignorance might be too much for our spirit to bear when we find truth, so that possibly there was some divine intervention. Sometimes I shudder at the thought that I could have been one of those witnesses who believed so strongly that I might would have refused blood for my child, or shunned a loved one or something like that, that I might not have been able to live with later. So grateful I was not put in that position.

I agree as well dear Ataloa...

Minus the part of shunning a loved one which I did. There is enough already we have done or will do that we need forgiveness for, our debt is great to Jah. But there are many times we are already being looked out for and spared from things that he knows are more than we can bear or even not His will or purpose. I am extremely grateful that he saves me from myself many times LOL!

Voices, there is a thread on this forum about cremation with a lot of good information we have received from our Lord as to how he and our Father feel about it.
It might help you with some of the feelings you have as to why you might have needed to share your story.

Thanks for for sharing my brother, Love your sister in Christ, Kim