xjwsforChrist

Non-Religious Christian Spirituality
It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 7:53 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: To Shelby
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:15 pm 

Shelby, if I may,
Do you remember every having a pre-human existence? What I mean is, do you have memories of having dwelt in the spirit realm as a spirit prior to being born as a human on this earth?
If I do not respond to your answer, please do not take it as a slight.

Post subject: Re: To Shelby
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:51 pm 

Correction, "ever having."

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:08 pm 

The short answer, dear Johnz13 (peace to you!), to be honest, is that I'm not sure.

The long(er) answer is that I have nothing concrete to say I DO... but I can think of a whole lot of things I know NOW that are related to the spirit realm... and being a seed (of the Woman)... that I didn't know BEFORE... and so maybe I do... maybe we ALL do... but just don't KNOW that we do. Perhaps, though as our dear Lord said of HIS life with JAH before coming into this world ("Father, glorify me in your presence with the glory I had with you before the world began"), we, too, might be given such revelation at some point.

Although, he knew very early on (i.e., as an "infant") and I don't have such recollection, yet, perhaps I will never remember such a thing. At least, not while in the flesh. But perhaps I will... we ALL will... at some point. I am of the mind that we won't, though, until WE are born... AGAIN... in the spirit.

Because for now, we are just embryos, those of us who have been conceived (the seed of the Woman being "fertilized" by the seed of JAH, which seed is His holy spirit). And just as the egg... OR the embryo... in a human woman's womb has no consciousness of its existence prior to being born (i.e., coming into the world), although having been CONCEIVED... perhaps its the same as to the seed of the Woman, the free wife of JAH, "Sarah/Jerusalem Above", her womb being the "ark" of the spirit realm. Perhaps it is when we are (finally) born... AGAIN... in the spirit... that we will remember. Because by THAT time we will have been led... into ALL truth. Including the truth of what was "before" us, in the flesh.

For many life begins at birth. For others, at conception. But I have learned that it begins even before that. Because although it is not yet a COMPLETE life, there is POTENTIAL life in both eggs and sperm. And our heavenly Father knows HIS children... long before egg meets sperm, in a physical sense... and which parents such will come through so as to enter THIS world. I am thinking of those like Isaac, Jacob and Esau, Cyrus, John the Baptizer... our dear Lord in the flesh... all of whom were known to JAH even before being conceived. How could HE know them, even before they were CONCEIVED... unless they EXISTED, in some form or another... before being born to fleshly parents?

I apologize if my response wasn't cut and dried. I think it is one of those truths which has not yet been answered/revealed, dear one.

But I hope what I have shared helps.

Peace to you!

Your servant and a slave of Christ,

Shellamar

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:21 pm 

Thank you very much, Shelby, for taking the time to reply.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:53 pm 

You are very welcome, dear Johnz (again, peace to you!). I must correct something, though:

I think it is one of those truths which has not yet been answered/revealed to ME. It very well may have been shown to someone else, one way or the other, though.

Peace to you!

Shellamar

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:38 am 

Are you saying that some people on earth here now used to be spirit creatures?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:28 am 

No... and yes, dear Zoe ( mornin ' and peace to you, dear lady! ). Not spirits per se but seed that will become such. Just human women are born with all of their eggs, so too when the spirit realm ("heavens") was made. "Sarah"... i.e., Jerusalem Above, was created with seed. A woman's seed doesn't become a living being, though, until it has been fertilized by male seed.

So as SEED, some existed before being hidden in earthly bodies in THIS realm. I say "some" because there are also those who are the seed of "Hagar"... or the physical realm. BOTH came through Adham/Eve. The former, though, due to needing to be hidden from enemies in the spirit realm who wanted to destroy it before it could be fertilized and born. So it had to be born in the flesh FIRST, through Adham, but will be born AGAIN... in the SPIRIT... through Christ.

Paul wrote about that seeds existence before being sent here:

"Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord [Jesus] Christ, who has blessed us in the heavenly realms with every spiritual blessing in Christ. For he chose us in him before the creation of the world to be holy and blameless in his sight. In love he predestined us for adoption to sonship through [Jesus] Christ in accordance with his pleasure and will— to the praise of his glorious grace, which he has freely given us in the One he loves.  In him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, in accordance with the riches of God’s grace that he lavished on us. With all wisdom and understanding, he made known to us the mystery of his will according to his good pleasure, which he purposed in Christ, to be put into effect when the times reach their fulfillment—to bring unity to all things in heaven and on earth under Christ.

"In him we were also chosen, having been predestined according to the plan of him who works out everything in conformity with the purpose of his will in order that we, who were the first to put our hope in Christ, might be for the praise of his glory. And you also were included in Christ when you heard the message of truth, the gospel of your salvation. When you believed, you were marked in him with a seal, the promised Holy Spirit, which is a deposit guaranteeing our inheritance until the redemption of those who are God’s possession —to the praise of his glory." Ephesians 1:3-14

He referred to that guarantee, the spirit of JAH IN such ones by means of which such are HIS sons, as "treasure hidden in EARTHEN vessels," such "vessels" being the physical body.

2 Corinthians 4:7
Acts 9:15
John 14:2, 23
Romans 8:9, 10
Genesis 2:7
John 3:3, 5-8
Acts 2:1-4

Such seed did not have the GLORY... the FIRST of such seed, Christ, did. HE was born from the START:

Colossians 1:15
Hebrews 1:6; 12:23

But they WILL have that same glory... which is not just position of high station (which is merely what comes with)... but is the LIKEWISE of JAH. Being LIKEWISE Him. Which our dear Lord was BEFORE coming here... and what Adham lost.

ROMANS 8:29
Genesis 1:26, 27; 3:5, 19, 22, 24

So as SEED of the spirit realm, yes, dear lady, they existed. But my understanding is not as beings. Not YET. When the time comes, though, they will be given bodies so as to BE spirit beings - LIKE JAH, LIKE Christ, LIKE the angels. The "WHITE 'robe'"... or outer garment... or vessel/body of SPIRIT.

For now, that seed is hidden from its spirit enemies... in earthen or physical vessels. The body of flesh with its blood. Hidden... until they step up and reveal themselves.

Revelation 12:16

After which time they become the focus... and target of their enemy.

Revelation 12:12, 17

The heinous treatment of man by his fellowman is the result of this. Our Adversary has no conscience and will use whatever... and whoever... is at his disposal to try and find and destroy that seed. Take note, though, that he doesn't destroy them by killing their flesh. He destroys them by getting THEM to destroy themselves.

Which they do... when they blaspheme and/or curse JAH. Which he GETS them to do... by attacking their flesh, their loved ones' (flesh), their peace of mind... or by extorting their pride, greed, and/or hatred. In these ways he tries to get them to judge THEMSELVES. With their OWN mouths.

As he tried with the man Job.

Job 1:6-12; 2:1-6, 9

That seed, however, has the PRIVILEGE... and FREE will... to POV who its father TRULY is:

The MOST HOLY One of Israel, JAH of Armies - Matthew 5:43-48

... or another "man" - Matthew 13:22-28; John 8:44

It is the children of HIS seed that, though, that will inherit His kingdom. Which seed originated from His free wife, the spirit realm.

Galatians 4:26
Revelation 12:1, 2
Isaiah 66:8

I hope this helps, dear Zoe, truly.

As always, peace to you and to your household!

Shel

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:44 am 

I think I get it? Very complicated. I have never heard of this understanding before.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:01 am 

The verses may help, dear Zoe ( peace, luv! ). This isn't the first time I've shared this truth, though. It really is what "it's" ALL... ABOUT.

Peace to you!

Shel

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:19 am 

Quote:
That seed, however, has the PRIVILEGE... and FREE will... to POV who its father TRULY is:

PROVE...

I was trying to figure out how PointOfView would work in that sentence or if POV meant something else, lol, before I heard PROVE.

Nice to hear from you, Johnz13!

Peace to you both,
your servant, and sister, and a fellow slave of Christ,
tammy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:39 am 

Yikes! It's the auto word feature on my phone, luv (mornin' and peace to you!). S' why looking up the verses can be helpful.

Peace!

YSSFS of Christ,

Shel, who, yep, posted all that from her phone - LOLOL!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:00 pm 

I don't have a bible close by right now I guess I will look up online.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:09 pm 

I'd like to ask a question here if johnz13 doesn't mind (and yes, it's good to see you posting).
Quote:
I was trying to figure out how PointOfView would work in that sentence or if POV meant something else, lol, before I heard PROVE

Tec, you say you heard PROVE, while some of us just say we figured it out, which didn't seem hard to do. How does one come to know the difference, or is there one? Did we all hear it, but just think we figured it out? I've been wrestling with this a long time, and would really like to know the answer. And thanks for posting all that from your phone, Shelby : )

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:15 pm 

Online Bibles are totally fine, dear Zoe ( peace! ). Actually better sometimes cause you can look up many versions as well as the Hebrew/Greek. Two great websites are Bible Gateway and Blueletter Bible.

Peace to you!

Shel

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:36 pm 

ataloa wrote:
I'd like to ask a question here if johnz13 doesn't mind (and yes, it's good to see you posting).
Quote:
I was trying to figure out how PointOfView would work in that sentence or if POV meant something else, lol, before I heard PROVE

Tec, you say you heard PROVE, while some of us just say we figured it out, which didn't seem hard to do. How does one come to know the difference, or is there one? Did we all hear it, but just think we figured it out? I've been wrestling with this a long time, and would really like to know the answer. And thanks for posting all that from your phone, Shelby : )

I'm not sure I can answer that question for anyone else, Ataloa. My son actually asked me the same question not too long about himself regarding something specific, but I was not sure how to answer him, yet... except that it helps to know what you do and do not know.

And well, this is what the Spirit is showing me now: in this case, I did hear the word 'prove'... and then I saw the reasoning for that word to be used. I heard 'prove' first... then looked at the sentence, and said, "of course! Such ones do get to PROVE who their father IS". So for me, in this instance, I heard first, and then the reasoning and verification followed.

Sometimes I am not sure also, but I find that when I am hesitant to take credit for something myself (especially when I can NOT take the credit for myself), there is probably good reason for that... in that the credit does not belong to me.

But that is me, and I am learning from Christ, even in this matter. He is the best one to ask, and then to listen for the truth of the matter. I know you know this already. Just repeating it ; )

Peace to you, and thanks for asking, leading me to ask and listen for the answer also!

Your servant, and sister, and a fellow slave of Christ,
tammy