xjwsforChrist

Non-Religious Christian Spirituality
It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:52 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Re: Daniel's Experience
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:54 pm 

May you all have peace!

I must clarify something, if you will give me your patience, because I'm not sure it is clear. I mean absolutely no offense but only to set forth what is ACCURATE and true... so that we are NOT misled, perhaps even by our own (mis)understanding or that of someone who is not TRYING to mislead but may not understand themselves. I must do so because errors (and I will do a post on that in a bit) are what LEAD to being misled, which is why our dear Lord leads us into "ALL" truth. And so, here is some truth as to something dear At (peace to you, dear lady!) posted:

Quote:
I was just thinking that people were lost in the religions. But some of them already belong to HIM, and those are the ones He's commanding to get out.

This is only partially true, dear At. They are His... IF they LISTEN to the One He sent to CALL His people... and GET out. If they DON'T, then they show themselves to NOT be His people. In this light, the verse accurately TRANSLATES to:

"Get out of her, (if you ARE) MY people!"

We have two sets of verses that help any who need to "see" why this is. First, from Paul:

“Come out from them
and be separate,
says JaHVeH.
Touch no unclean thing,
and I will receive you.”
And (then) I will be a Father to you,
and you will be my sons and daughters,
says JaHVeH."
2 Corinthians 6:17, 18

Because, while one can receive a bit of holy spirit so as to HEAR the call... and GET out... the MOST HOLY One of Israel, JAH of Armies, cannot dwell in an UNCLEAN vessel. And, so long as one is TOUCHING the "unclean" thing... one is unclean himself/herself. When they get OUT and QUIT touching it... THEN JAH and Christ come and dwell in them, creating a NEW "being".

As Christ said, first,

"MY sheep LISTEN to MY voice." John 10:27

So, if they're not coming OUT... they're not LISTENING to Christ. And so, they are NOT his sheep... yet.

Because, he also said:

"The gatekeeper opens the gate for him, and the sheep listen to his voice. He calls his own sheep by name and leads them out. When he has brought out all his own, he goes on ahead of them, and his sheep follow him because they know his voice. But they will never follow a stranger; in fact, they will run away from him because they do not recognize a stranger’s voice.” John 10:2-5

Christ's sheep, which are given to him BY JAH... come out because they hear HIM... CALLING them out. So, they don't just come out and hang loose... or go into some other religion... or loose faith altogether. They FOLLOW HIM. He LEADS them out. And one reason he can do that is because they NEVER listened to the voice of that stranger to begin with. Yes, they may have obeyed some things told them by that stranger, but that's because they really THOUGHT they were listening to HIM. As soon as they realize the voice was a STRANGER'S... they flee!

But it was his voice they were (trying) to listen to... and ultimately listen to... and, it is because of doing so that they are "taken in"... as sons and daughters. For most, that is being grafted into the Tree (of Life) ("Romans 11:17-21

If they listen to HIS voice, however, and COME OUT, then THIS occurs:

Anyone who loves me will obey (keep/do) my word. My Father will love them, and we will come to them and make our home with(in) them. Anyone who does not love me will not obey my teaching. These words you hear are not my own; they belong to the Father who sent me."John 14:23, 24

So, even if one HEARS to call to come out... BUT DOES NOT DO that... one does not (yet) belong to JAH. Or, if one comes out, whether because of hearing the call to do so or not, but does not FOLLOW Christ... one does not (yet) belong to JAH.

Remember, our dear Lord said:
Quote:
“Who is my mother, and who are my brothers?” Pointing to his disciples, he said, “Here are my mother and my brothers. For [i]whoever does the will of my Father[/i] in heaven is my brother and sister and mother.” Matthew 12:50

So, if one DOES NOT DO the will of JAH... including His will... that they GET OUT OF HER... such one is NOT a "son" of JAH. Because they are not a "brother" of His Son and Christ, the HOLY One of Israel and Holy Spirit, JAHESHUA, the Chosen One of JAH (MischaJah).

But as with US... these, too, have the OPPORTUNITY... to BECOME... SONS of JAH. If they listen... and obey.

I hope this helps, truly!

Peace to you all!

YSSFS of Christ,

Shellamar

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:37 pm 

Yes, good clarification.

He says 'MY people'... because His people WILL hear His voice and come out of her, and so follow Him, and be taken in. If they do not hear and follow, then they are not His people (yet).

Peace,
your sister, servant, and fellow slave of Christ,
tammy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:07 pm 

LOLOLOL! Yes, that, dear tec (peace, luv!)... in not so many words (as I used) - LOLOLOL! Although, I am to share, with any who wish to hear of it, our dear Lord asked me a very curious question yesterday. I was asking (as I often do) for a "way" to say things more concisely, as you do, luv. He said:

"Do you truly think I and the Father are of few words, child?"

And then he reminded me of his sermons, the words of the prophets, Moses, the Psalms, Paul's letters, the gospel accounts, even Jude's letter (which, I am told, is only one of many!). After that he reminded me that:

1. Spirits being don't sleep... NOR does the spirit of those WHO'VE RECEIVED HOLY SPIRIT (because, remember, it can even be in dreams that they are spoke to BY him/the Father!); and so

2. There is no silence in the spirit realm... OR with those connected to it - rather, EVERY thought is "manifested" openly - just, in the spirit realm, it's not done with the mouth because THEIR heart's "abundance" is not hidden because they don't have vessels of flesh which hide what is "inside"... and so THEY "talk" ALL the time... with their SPIRITS; in this realm it's different because we ARE in vessels of flesh and so can't communicate in spirit, and so out of the "abundance" of OUR hearts, OUR mouths (or fingers - LOL!) speak. And so... the more that is IN the heart... the more that comes OUT (of the heart). And for them EVEN more than those HERE, so that...

3. The incident where there was "silence" in heaven "for [about] half an hour" was a MAJOR event. So major... as to be recorded. Revelation 8:1

For now, Christ, "the Word of God is alive and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, he penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; he judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart. Nothing in all creation is hidden from God’s sight. Everything is uncovered and laid bare before the eyes of him to whom we must give account."

We can be silent with our mouths, yes, but what is IN us is NOT hidden from JAH and Christ... and one day, will not be hidden from ANY of creation. Ecclesiastes 12:14

He then reminded me of the saying:

"Those who have nothing TO hide... hide nothing."

Then he said:

"And those who hide nothing have nothing TO hide, child."

So... I am learning to be every MORE "okay" with my verbosity, praise JAH!! LOLOLOL!

Peace to you, luv, and thanks for 'splainin' my long post! LOLOL!

YSSFS of Christ,

Shel

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:59 pm 

Alright, Shelby, I've been expecting that!
I felt something wasn't quite right about it when I posted, but I didn't know what. I knew someone would set it straight if it needed to be though. So thank you for doing so.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:04 pm 

Glad I could (be of) help, dear At (peace to you, dear lady!). My apologies for that weird "quote". Didn't mean to do that! LOL!

Peace!

YSSFS of Christ,

Shel

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:00 pm 

Shelby,

Yes, thank you for that clarification of this.

Makes sense, love and peace to you my sister, Kim

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:19 pm 

Quote:
Although, I am to share, with any who wish to hear of it, our dear Lord asked me a very curious question yesterday. I was asking (as I often do) for a "way" to say things more concisely, as you do, luv. He said:

"Do you truly think I and the Father are of few words, child?"

Oh yes, for sure... I do not think that either. I didn't mean to try and 'condense' anything that you had been given... but there was nothing for me to add, but I was responding, and that is about as far as I got.

Except that I also heard this in reminder, but didn't type it:

"No one can serve two masters. Either you will hate the one and love the other, or you will be devoted to the one, and despise the other..." Matthew 6:21

I know that the verse above ends in 'you cannot serve both God and money'; but it is true of religion and Christ as well. Or of anything unclean and things that are clean. Also, the Spirit tells me, many religions HAVE a love of money.

And again, I love your 'verbosity'. There is nothing 'idle' in the words that you are given to share, and sometimes I don't get something until great detail has been gone 'into'. Also, of course, while WE might not know just what another one needs to understand something fully (now or later), Christ DOES know... and so directs more to be explained or shared.

Peace to you,
your servant, and sister, and a fellow slave of Christ,
tammy