xjwsforChrist

Non-Religious Christian Spirituality
It is currently Sat Nov 28, 2020 4:54 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2020 2:16 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:19 am
Posts: 3306
May you all have peace!


Do not give up! Do not grow weary! Keep your eyes on the copper serpent, Christ Jaheshua, the Truth and Holy Spirit and Holy One of JAH (the MOST Holy One). Jaheshua is the One leading us into all truth. He is the Life and the Resurrection.


If you are yet seeking, dear ones, then keep seeking, keep knocking and, as my dear Lord has said, the door will be opened to you.



May anyone who wishes them be given ears to hear, and may you hear the Spirit and the Bride say to you, "Come!" May all who are thirsting, "Come! Take the free gift of the water of Life!"



Peace and love to you all, and to your households, as my dear Lord Jaheshua gives these things,
your sister and servant and a fellow slave of Christ,
tammy


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2020 6:06 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:07 pm
Posts: 2299
tec wrote:
May you all have peace!


Do not give up! Do not grow weary! Keep your eyes on the copper serpent, Christ Jaheshua, the Truth and Holy Spirit and Holy One of JAH (the MOST Holy One). Jaheshua is the One leading us into all truth. He is the Life and the Resurrection.


If you are yet seeking, dear ones, then keep seeking, keep knocking and, as my dear Lord has said, the door will be opened to you.



May anyone who wishes them be given ears to hear, and may you hear the Spirit and the Bride say to you, "Come!" May all who are thirsting, "Come! Take the free gift of the water of Life!"



Peace and love to you all, and to your households, as my dear Lord Jaheshua gives these things,
Come!" May all who are thirsting, "Come! Take the free gift of the water of Life!"

tammy



Thank you and so agreed! He, our Lord JAHeshua is with us until the conclusion (and always).
Matthew 28:20

He will never leave us. His loyalty and love surpasses all things.

Let me lift my voice with yours my sister with this precious invitation,

“ May all who wish and are thirsting, “Come!” Take the free gift of the water of life!”

Love to you and to you ALL, your fellow sister and servant of Christ,
kim


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:44 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:15 pm
Posts: 4757
I add my voice that those admonitions, my dear sisters (peace to you, both, and thank you, Tammy, for starting this round - LOL!).

May the undeserved kindness and mercy of our great Father. the MOST Holy (Spirit)... JAH... and the love and peace of His Son, His Christ, and His chosen King, our dear Lord, Master, King, Savior, Redeemer, Leader, Teacher, Instruction, Guide, and "Husband", he who is the Way, the Truth, the Life, the Light, the Word, and Wisdom [of the Father]... JaH'eShua... the HOLY (Spirit) and THE Amen... be upon you ALL and upon your dear, dear households!

"Come! DRINK! TAKE HIS (Life's) water... the breath, blood, seed of the Father, which the Son, who IS the Life... pours out to ANY wishing and thirsting... FREE!"

Your servant, sister, and a slave of Christ,

Shel


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2020 9:05 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Aug 05, 2015 12:46 am
Posts: 18
Thank you Tec. ❤️ I was literally crying out to Jaheshua and he said go to the site, so I did and went straight to this. Sometimes in our despair we forget, even if it's for a moment.
May all hear His voice and find the peace that our Lord gives. ❤️


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2020 10:21 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:15 pm
Posts: 4757
Quote:
I was literally crying out to Jaheshua and he said go to the site


Now, THAT'S what "I" would call "[real] food at the proper time", dear FWs - LOLOL!

Peace to you, dear sister, and to your dear household (and SO glad your cry was heard and responded to... as you needed).

Your servant, sister, and a slave of Christ,

Shel


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2020 12:28 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:19 am
Posts: 3306
Peace and love to you all. Thank you Kim, and Shelby, and Fairywings, for lifting your voices as well.


Quote:
Thank you Tec. ❤️ I was literally crying out to Jaheshua and he said go to the site, so I did and went straight to this. Sometimes in our despair we forget, even if it's for a moment.
May all hear His voice and find the peace that our Lord gives. ❤️


Thank you fairywings! It is Jaheshua who told me that morning to encourage my brothers and sisters. I didn't know who all might need it, but He always knows. I am so glad you received as you needed!



Praise JAH and kiss His Son, Jaheshua!





May you all have peace, you and your households, as our dear Lord Jaheshua gives us His peace,
your sister and servant and fellow slave of Christ,
tammy


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 6 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group