xjwsforChrist

Non-Religious Christian Spirituality
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:51 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Re: Rome
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:01 am 

I found this on Facebook - is this the photo you were trying to post Loz?? Its a happy gorgeous picture for sure.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:24 pm 

No it wasn't Zoe, but I don't mind if the others don't.

Peace
Loz x

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:57 pm 

I hope its okay to post it but if not then Tammy can delete it.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:48 am 

Lol, there's a story behind those guys in that picture. I don't mind if its up if no one else minds either. Loz, if you email me the pics you are trying to post I'm sure I can get them up for you.

I'm sorry to everyone that I haven't posted yet about our trip or anything that we saw and learned. I am getting there. Just been spending time with the hubby while he is home from work, and my boys, and have been back at work. But the time spent with everyone was awesome.

Peace and love to you all,
your sister and servant, and a fellow slave of Christ,
tammy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 3:00 pm 

No worries Tammy dear sister, peace to you, you enjoy your lovely family and take your time girlie...*winks at Tammy*

Loz x

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:02 pm 

Greetings everyone,

Hope everyone is doing well. Been a busy weekend and started a new job as well. I'm okay with the picture as well, no worries.

Such a fun week and such an amazing spiritual boost. Lots of sharing and receiving of Christ, and a lot of just getting to know each other and our life history and hurdles. Amazing family we have. Our Lord surely knew exactly what he was doing LOL.

I enjoyed all the fabulous food, wine and shopping. I did not have any expectation to visit the Vatican (of course not interested) but wanted to keep my spirit open to it if our Lord wanted me to go. I have to say I am so glad that we visited.

There is a lot that our Lord showed me so that I may understand more and yet be able to share with those that may be asking for truth.

To those that believe the Roman Catholic church is "the one true church", the Vatican and its wealth and glory can "appear" to be breath-taking. To most that visit, they truly "feel" they are walking "on holy ground."

But, this is the farthest from the truth.

I witnessed folks praying to a god that looked like Zeus, standing in line to touch, kiss and pray over Peter, (the one that denied our Lord 3xs) a room dedicated to prayer and they were bowed before a golden temple (not even a Jesus) of course a lot of attention and adoration to Mary, a tomb that was supposedly Peters with a donation money box next to it (WHY?) and it was the most elaborate, detailed and decorated tomb I'd ever seen! Not sure why when even our Lords tombs never compared to this and he was the one who shed His own blood on our behalf not Peter.

There were tons of merchants right outside the Basilica but still in the courtyard of the Vatican where they were selling trinkets. (Thought about exactly what they were doing in the temple when Christ overturned the merchants tables and told them to stop making His Fathers house a market).

Most all of them had the Popes face on it. As if the Pope was more important than Christ. Actually, He is even if they don't admit it.

The vast wealth and money they have, with gift stores and tv screens with the Pope on it.

How much money did our Lord ask for and receive for his deeds, love and LIFE HE GAVE FOR US?

Absolutely not one penny!

I asked our Lord JAHeshua to give me the words to explain what I was seeing as I walked through the Vatican. I heard him with two words.

"SHAMELESS LUXURY!"

As if the vast Vatican City is not enough there are more than 900 churches ( predominately roman catholkc) in Rome.

Once again, the mass wealth and monies that religion asks for and or requires is one of the biggest red flags that they cannot be from Christ. Our Lord said truth and Holy Spirit is free to those asking.
Therefore " Your received free so GIVE FREE!"

There is nothing free when it comes to religion.

When a religion requires anyone to LOOK AT or LISTEN TO ANYONE other that Christ, they put themselves in the seat of Moses therefore making themselves a mediator between man and God.

And of course it is all over Rome with Catholicism. Just like the Watchtower society and just like all other organized religions.

Been reflecting on this and know there is more but others may want to share as well.

So finally catching up on the time difference and sleep. Hope everyone is well.

Love your sister fellow servant and slave of Christ,
Kim

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:05 am 

Glad you are all back safe and sound. It sounds like you had an awesome time.

I too did not have a interest in seeing the Vatican when I was in Rome but so glad I did. it really showed me the opposite of Holy and true religion. I read a lot of Historical fiction and non fiction books and the higher ups in the Catholic Church were the most corrupt sadistic men ever, it was disgusting.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:50 am 

I have read all of Ken Follett's books which are based on true historical events but he choses a few fictional characters in his books to tell the story for you about true events and real people. His latest book Called Column of Fire is about the terrible events in the 16th century and early 17th century, the events happening under the rule of British Queens and Kings and the French. It was of course always the total intolerance of religion if it wasn't the rulers religion and showed how both sides were horrible but the Catholics were definitely the worse. It described St. Bartholomew's Day in August 1572 in Paris through the eyes of the Calvinist Protestants/Huguenots, it was worse than the ISIS attacks and about 10,000 protestant people living in Paris died in that attack. The whole book was about this type of things in that time period and how it was to live when the Catholics were in power on the throne. It wasn't good when the Protestants were in power either but not as bad.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 3:49 pm 

Yes to all that Kim shared! (Peace to you sister)

I felt similar things to JM in the Vatican. It started in one of the museums in there where there was a wall displaying lots of broken pieces of stone with various writings on them...I looked and heard the Master say "It's like a jigsaw"...That was baffling at first but then I began to get understanding. The Kingdom truth is like a jigsaw puzzle...our Lord hands out pieces of the puzzle..only He has the full picture of it, what prompts him to give a piece? What opens the puzzle? Next I hear "the KEYS of the kingdom"...

I was sharing and learning this with other members of our group, which brought great joy to us as we helped each other and followed our Lord's leadings to fully understand...Shelby helped us with the understanding of the keys, to be: Faith Mercy & Love. Ok so a person needed the keys in their heart to receive a 'jigsaw piece/s. Sadly some of those who received pieces wasted them/didn't appreciate them/sold them (you received free, give free) and thus couldn't get more pieces to make the true picture. So they made their pictures (albeit incomplete) with false pieces from other sources than the Truth which is Christ. We can see the results of this in all religions. All seem to have a piece or pieces of truth, but never the whole true picture.

As we continued through the Vatican my spirit became more and more offended and disgusted by the the mixture of falsehood presented. I first heard that it was 'obscene', but by the end I was hearing 'profane', and finally 'an abomination'. Christ as the Truth has got lost or hidden by the pieces they'd used to make their picture, offensively so.

As Kim related, their worship is to Mammon/wealth and it is disgusting to witness. I hope I've shared this as clearly as I heard/experienced it. My thanks for what I learned go to our Lord Jaheshua and His father Jah.

A young member of our family today was asking me questions...I heard "He is hungry, child" so I went on and shared this and much more with him. What a privilege indeed to plant some seeds for our Lord! Praise Jah!

Peace to all

Your servant, sister and fellow slave of Christ

Loz x

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:26 pm 

Peace to you all,

Ahh yes my sister Loz, the pieces of the puzzle. This was profound as always when JAHeshua shares truth with us. Bits and pieces of truth in all religions. Of course or folks that are looking for truth would not be attracted to it.

And most that go on to not appreciate sacred things and continue with their own agenda start filling in the gaps with their own understanding of what is truth therefore diluting it, polluting it, making this water filthy dirty and therefore an abomination. And drinking from this water is death dealing.

Our Lord reminded me as I was reading all this and what Zoe shared below:

the higher ups in the Catholic Church were the most corrupt sadistic men ever, it was disgusting.

This applies to ANY organized religion out there as NONE of them are The Truth. It is only Christ, what he says to listen to and obey and if ones chooses to listen then it is only of benefit to us that listen. If not then " to each his own." No one is made to do anything they do not want to do. No religion involved!

EXEKIEL 8

The vision when Ezekiel was taken and shown the disgusting things that were taking place inside Jeruselum. A good read!

The farther IN side he was taken in spirit, the more disgusting it became. Thought of what Zoe shared as to " the higher up one is/ goes the more disgusting it becomes"...

Notice verse 12

" He said to me, Son of man. Have you seen what the elders are doing in the darkness each at the shrine of his own idol? THey say, The Lord does not see us. The Lord has forsaken the land."

" Have you seen O son of man. You will see again great detestable things worse than these. So he brought me to the "inner" courtyard ( farther in/higher up) and look! At the entrance between the porch and the altar there were about twenty- five men with their backs to the temple of Jah and their faces to the east, and they were bowing down to the east, to the Sun."

Their faces and gaze upon anything and everything but the copper serpent who is Christ. Exactly a whole lot of that going on in the Vatican.

Thank you girls for your sharing. Always more!

Love and peace to you all,
Praise Jah and Christ for allowing us to even see and understand these truths,

Your sister fellow servant and slave of Christ,
Kim

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:11 pm 

Peace to you!

Okay, so... I'm not going to go day by day for every day because I don't remember. But I remember the first three days so I'm going to day-by-day those days.

Day 1

First, just a personal observation: I gained a deeper appreciation for those people who come to this end of the world (Canada, US, etc), but who don't speak English. Especially knowing that most people here (including at the airport) won't speak their language. Because getting off the plane in another country/continent, without knowing the language of that country? A bit unsettling, lol. I had just a moment of that feeling (and that was even knowing that the airport would have people who spoke English, and most places in the world have at least some knowledge of English). I was not worried, but that feeling was enough for me to be able to get a sense of the feeling others must have, traveling when most people won't know your language. Made me a bit more aware and empathetic, and much less shy about offering help to the older woman sitting next to me on the way back to Canada. She was traveling alone, spoke no English (I think she was from Poland), and the airline stewards didn't speak her language either. So we had a lot of miming sign language going on, lol.

The biggest thing about day one of course was "meeting" everyone. I put "meeting" in quotations because it didn't feel at all like I was meeting everyone for the first time or that I was meeting people I did not know. Because we already knew one another. So this felt more like a reunion (in person) of brothers and sisters. Loved everyone... but then, I loved everyone before meeting them in person. Even those I had not ever spoken to (in person or online), simply because they are the loved ones of those I love.

And what I just realized, that part of knowing everyone, part of that feeling of being home and completely comfortable, came from that love. Our shared love for Christ of course. And Christ is the one who loves us first... so loving Him would also mean loving HIS loved ones.

(I also learned never to bring checked baggage... since mine didn't show up until late on day 5, lol. So I'm just bringing carry-on from now on; thankfully, everyone loaned me clothes to get me through. And I felt really silly seeing how very little a person needs to pack to travel with. Live and learn, lol.)

So we made it back to our place... fantastic place with a big round dining table that we could all sit around, I loved that... and got the rooms sorted. Then some of us went to find a place for dinner, and some of us waited for Loz (she got in a little later than the rest of us and at a different airport). And when she came up to our flat, it was the same thing. A reunion, in love, of a sister we already knew.

We met the others at the restaurant for our first dinner together in Rome (that was pretty great as well). Then we were home (in the flat) and sharing with one another, in our Lord Jaheshua. We did learn something pretty amazing (I think it was that night), about the tree of knowing good (life) and bad (death). If no one else wants to share that, I might share that in another post.

And I think that was it for day one. I'm going to submit this, and then I'll post next about day two.

Peace and love to you all, and to your loved ones,
your sister and servant and a fellow slave of Christ,
tammy

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:17 pm 

Lol Tammy, peace to you sister, I remember it differently (of course)...I landed in Rome, had a battle with buses to get to the Termini and then walked to our accommodation. It took ages! My google directions weren't the greatest lol, but finally I saw Kim (JM) waving at me and we came and met with you all at the restaurant. But yes! I agree! It was like meeting family! We all KNEW each other!
Then we all went back to the flat and shared our love of Jaheshua with one another. Never to be forgotten.

Wonderful, just wonderful.

Peace

Loz x

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:40 pm 

Yes, lol... but you made it (of course), and now I have to get ready for work. So day two recap (from me) will have to wait until tonight or tomorrow.

Peace and love to you!