xjwsforChrist

Non-Religious Christian Spirituality
It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 1:18 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2023 9:44 pm 

Peace to you all!

Some time ago our dear brother Armand forwarded me an article in the online "news" magazine, JewishPress.com. It's a... shall we say... "interesting" site. It's propaganda can be off the hook but on rare occasions there is a nugget.

For instance, the other day I received a link with the headline "DEADLINE: Merit a Yeshuah on Zos Chanukah." Huh? "A" Yeshuah? So, of course, I had to see what they meant.

Unfortunately, the article didn't explain, so I had to do some research. And let me tell you, I had to Google quite a bit because the search kept taking me to "Yeshua/Yeshuah vs. Jesus." But that isn't what I wanted. Those sites were about the "who" that Jews believe "Yeshua/Yeshuah" was/is and the JewishPress article wasn't talking about a "who" but a "what": merit "a" Yeshuah.

Well, I finally found out what "a" Yeshuah is. Per the info on a Hassodic (ultra orthodox) Jewish charity prayer website, a "Yeshuah" is... wait for it... salvation!

https://rmbhcharities.com/yeshuos/shidduchim/guide-to-segulos-for-a-shidduch/

The 2nd paragraph under the heading "What is a Segulah for Shidduch?" states:

Quote:
"... aside from these physical forms of trying to bring the yeshuah (salvation) closer..."

And that is exactly what my dear Lord told me his name, "JaH'eShua" means: "JaH Saves/Is Salvation."

I realize this might not sound like a big deal but it is for me. HUGE, actually. Why? Because once again I have been given proof that the Master has never lied to me. I didn't need it, no - I totally receive from and believe him as to what he shared about his name. But it's really nice when what was shared is reinforced by humans (who more often than not have absolutely NO clue as to what they're saying or what the words they use truly mean/signify).

Just wanted to share this particular "nugget" with you dear ones. I'm not able to share a lot anymore (I must get out of the way and I do so quite gladly), but since the Master's name is well-known among us, this isn't really "new" but only reinforcement of what we all already know.

May the undeserved kindness and mercy of our God and Father, JaH, and the love and peace of His dear, dear Son and Chosen One, JaH'eShua, who is the Holy One of Israel and Holy Spirit, and our King and Leader... be upon you ALL and upon your dear households to time indefinite!

Your servant, sister, and a slave of Christ,

Shel

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2023 5:56 pm 

And that is exactly what my dear Lord told me his name, "JaH'eShua" means: "
JaH Saves/Is Salvation."

Peace to you my sister and thank you for sharing this “nugget”.

It is such a beautiful reminder of how loving, merciful and undeserved this salvation is. And the son came in the flesh and now alive in spirit extending this gift to all!

Salvation!

It is why I named my eldest son Joshua (when a JW) cuz I knew it meant at the time Jehovah saves. And now know truly JAH saves/ is salvation!

Peace to you as well, may JAH and his son JAHeshua bless you all and give you their peace for all eternity,
Your sister servant and slave of Christ
Kim

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2023 9:57 pm 

And I am SO glad you made that choice, dear Kimmie (peace to you, dear sister!). Yes, we now know "Jehovah" is inaccurate but at least you were trying to be on course even then. I know that, without a doubt, and that's why I wasn't surprised when you started to have questions/listen, too.

We really wanted the truth and thought we had/found it. PRAISE JaH and JaH'eShua WE didn't just gulp down everything but truly did try to do "just so." Look how it has paid off, my dear sister!

The greatest of love and peace to you and your entire household, my dear, dear sister!

Your servant, sister, and a slave of Christ,

Shel