xjwsforChrist

Non-Religious Christian Spirituality
It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 3:41 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Re: Another Memorial...
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2023 3:13 pm 

Amen my brother!

And peace to you and ALL as well as our Lord JAHeshua gives it!

Kim

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2023 6:39 pm 

"Return visit"... YES, dear Kimmie (peace to you, dear sister!)!! That's what it's called, too! I'd forgotten that!

And yes, dear Armand (peace to you, my dear brother!). We HAVE been invited back - LOLOLOLOLOLOL!

YSSS of Christ,

Shel

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2023 9:16 am 

Was falling asleep when I read and posted my last response (peace to you, all!) and wanted to share as to the verses shared by dear Armand (peace to you, my dear brother!), that, yes, dear brother, I will certainly refer to those, as well. Because, what, the LIVESTOCK drank from the rock mass but the mixed crowd DIDN'T?

I can just see it: Israelites, cattle, camels, dogs, etc., eating manna and drinking water from the rock mass while the vast mixed crowd ate... what? Meat? There was no meat. And even if there had been, SURELY the Israelites (and their dogs) would have tackled those of the crowd to the ground to get some of it. And drank... what? There was no OTHER water (and there certainly wasn't any wine). Urine? I mean...

Just another WTBTS created "trap" they get themselves into when they try to 'splain their false teachings and it's non-logical-ness. We shouldn't be surprised that the speaker had cognitive dissonance OR that he realized something didn't add up. He seemed like a fairly intelligent man (vs. the usual WTBTS dupe "elder" - you know, the ones with rumpled suits, stained shirts/ties, who wouldn't know the truth if it fell right from the sky and into their hands - which reminds me of a time several years ago when dear Kimmie, FinalCall, Armand, and I were told by an exJW that they had joined a church where "holy spirit in the form of oil" would drop from the ceiling... and my dear Lord told ME, "It's not oil, child - it's bird droppings" - EWWWWWWWWW - LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!).

But no, he seemed intelligent and I hope he is as well as that he has courage... and faith. Because it takes courage not only to leave the WTBTS but to keep walking by faith rather than by sight. Intelligence may be there but faith is not the possession of all men. And he could be as intelligent as Socrates, but if he lack faith... well...

Again, the greatest of love and peace to you all and to your dear, dear households!

Your servant, sister, and a slave of Christ,

Shel

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2023 10:40 am 

Peace to you, sister Shel. May all here have Peace that our Lord provides.

Question: And what do beasts/livestock/"cattle" eat? Grain, maybe? Note Psalm 78:24!!!

"He kept raining down manna for them to eat; He gave them the GRAIN of heaven."--NWT.

Yes, even the animal creation feeds and drinks on what JAH provides. They too look to JAH for their sustenance.

May JAH, the Most Holy One of Israel bless.

--Armand

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2023 11:52 am 

Which reminds me of a time several years ago when dear Kimmie, FinalCall, Armand, and I were told by an exJW that they had joined a church where "holy spirit in the form of oil" would drop from the ceiling... and my dear Lord told ME, "It's not oil, child - it's bird droppings" - EWWWWWWWWW - LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!).

Too funny Yes I remember, peace to you my dear sister!

And those verses are great to show what sustained every living breathing thing in that wilderness.
Thanks again my brother, peace to you.

Loved this and so true…..

He seemed intelligent and I hope he is as well as that he has courage... and faith. Because it takes courage not only to leave the WTBTS but to keep walking by faith rather than by sight. Intelligence may be there but faith is not the possession of all men. And he could be as intelligent as Socrates, but if he lack faith... well...

Have a wonderful day everyone,
May JAH and JAHeshua grant you with their peace and bless you and your households for all eternity,

Your fellow sister servant and slave of Christ
Kim

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2023 9:13 pm 

Thank you, dear Kimmie (peace to your, my dear sister!)

The greatest of love and peace to you, my dear, dear sister... and to your ENTIRE household... to time indefinite. Truly.

Your servant, sister, and a slave of Christ -

Shel

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2023 1:38 pm 

Peace to you all,

LOL, "return visit"... love it!! I do not doubt that you are being directed/nudged by our Lord for that 'return visit'.

May you and your households have peace, as our dear Lord gives us HIS peace,
your sister and servant and fellow slave of Christ,
tammy

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2023 9:34 am 

Peace to you all and to your dear households!

We did not go this past Sunday as I didn't feel it was the "right" Sunday and I also had to go out of town for a Monday meeting. We will see as to this coming Sunday - my current feeling is that this coming Sunday is the "right" (or better than last) Sunday (or, at least, any Sunday NOT the Sunday directly after the Memorial - I should give the man a moment - LOLOL!). If so, I will of course share the occurrent/outcome. I am not hearing that he is amenable; I am not hearing that he's not, either, andt with JaH and Christ, anything is possible, so que sera, sera - LOL!

Again, peace to you and may JaH and JaH'eShua bless and keep you ALL (and your dear households)!

Your servant, sister, and a slave of Christ,

Shel

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2023 1:22 pm 

Peace to you my sister.,

Thank you for the update.
The right “time snd place” will occur and JAHs will is always done,

Enjoy today and every day. This weather has been amazing. Loving it today especially!

Your sister and fellow servant of JAHeshua,
kim

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2023 2:14 pm 

Thanks, dear Kimmie (peace to you, my dear sister!).

You're right, of course, re JaH's (and JaH'eShua's) will... and the weather (LOLOL!).

Your servant, sister, and slave of Christ,

Shel