xjwsforChrist

Non-Religious Christian Spirituality
It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 1:29 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2022 1:31 pm 

Greetings and peace to all of you dear ones and to your dear households!

For a little bit, now, our dear Sher'f has been inviting me to peruse and perhaps participate on Reddit. As I shared with him, if that's where my dear Lord sends me next, then that is where I will go; however, I have not heard from our dear Lord "where," if anywhere, else I am to go. Right now, as you all may know, it's been the Quora forum. I have shared quite a bit there, though, and have indeed wondered if my time there is coming to a close or at least decreasing. I put the matter on the back shelf, though, while waiting to hear from my dear Lord as to next steps, if any.

And then today I was led to the "gate" of this particular "city":

http://www.cwjah.org/

Interestingly, only two (2) of the eleven information links works, though:

- The "entry" to their discussion forum (https://christianwjah.proboards.com/)
- Their "Contact Us" link which merely links to a blank email page you can send to them

The owner of the page isn't an entirely unknown person (albeit, unknown to me until today). His name is Greg Stafford and he has written a few books in relation to the WTBTS and Jehovah's Witnesses. including:

Jehovah's Witnesses Defended: An Answer to Scholars and Critics, 1st Ed. (1997)
Jehovah's Witnesses Defended: An Answer to Scholars and Critics, 2nd Ed. (2000)
Jehovah's Witnesses Defended: An Answer to Scholars and Critics, 3rd Ed. (2009)
Three Dissertations on the Teachings of Jehovah's Witnesses (can't determine the year published)

He is also featured in two (3) 2003 public debates:

Is Jesus God? a debate between Greg Stafford and Robert M. Bowman, Jr.
Jesus Christ: God or a god? a debate between Greg Stafford & Dr. James White

Please note, I am not sharing this with the view of recommending Mr. Stafford's publications or videos to you; reading/viewing such is entirely a personal choice. But it appears that Mr. Stafford started out as a staunch defender of the WTBTS and its teachings. At some point, though, he eventually separated himself and started "Christian Witnesses of JaH" (long, long after we learned our dear Father's true name and that of our dear Lord, His Son, of course). And now he has a "CWJ" forum (see above), published as of 2016.

Again, interestingly, especially in light of its 2016 (and so sufficient time to correct) publishing date, was the nine (9) non-working links, including:

< Who are Christian Witnesses of Jah? (Yes, please, tell us)
< Where are Christian Witnesses of Jah? (Yep, that too, since you put it out there)
< Our “Three Things” (The webpage hints at it, but is actually silent)
< Political and religious diversity (Which are? Website doesn't say)
< Humankind's history (Again, non-working link and so silence)
< Earth's history (Yowsa, he thought to take that on?? Yet, no link. Something's beginning to smell "fishy")
< Articles, audio, books, tracts, and videos (More nuthin' via a non-working link)
< Helpful charities and how we help others (Well, now, that just throws our dear Lord's words recorded at Matthew 6:1-4 right out the window. But it might work for "Jesus" - it apparently has for others who serve that person)
< General Index (Which would have been most helpful in navigating the site (as well as maybe understanding what it's about)).

There was some talk about Mr. Stafford leaving the WTBTS sometime between 2007-2009 and he had a blog but the last post is dated August 5, 2019, and so I am not sure "where" Mr. Stafford is in his understanding(s)/belief(s) today. For that reason, I believe this is my next "city"... if it is still occupied (it may have been abandoned - following Mr. Stafford's, ummmm... "spiritual progress", it could be that he found there is far, far more to the Father and Christ than ANY religion has ever taught or teaches and so there is no "where" to go to in that direction... and following the Christ on one's own... Well, let's just say many have proven that living as a "free(d)" person isn't always possible - some NEED a pedagogue to tell them what to do/not do... or "police" their lives in almost every aspect... else they'll go completely off the rails if left on their own. Most will certainly turn back/away from the Father/Christ, most often due to the mundane as well as attention-getting things of their personal lives. This very well may have occurred for Mr. Stafford (a messy divorce was mentioned).

Anyway, I am going to register and at least "go" where the Lamb is leading me. Perhaps Mr. Stafford became (dis)illusioned when he learned that very few would receiving what he shared. Or maybe he found some "gaps" or errors in his belief(s) and thought, "What's the point?" Who knows?

I will share what I can when I can. I would put out there, though, that no one should follow ME in this. As I've always shared with you, I am not anyone's leader and NO ONE should be looking at ME or doing MY assignments, but should be looking at the listening to the Christ, the ONLY King and Leader the Father has given mankind since sending His Son here to give his life for mankind, follow HIM and do whatever "work" he assigns to YOU. I have shared this with you solely in the spirit of Christ's direction borne out in his words recorded at John 15:15b .

I wish you all... and your dear, dear households... peace. As our dear Lord, Savior, Master, Guide, Teacher, Instructor, Shepherd, Leader, and Redeemer... JaH'Eshua, the Holy One of Israel, Holy Spirit, and Issue/Get of the Father... gives it.

Your servant, sister, and a slave of Christ,

Shel

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2022 4:01 pm 

Hey Shelby!

I didn`t know Greg Stafford had his own website.
He is pretty well known in the exJW community.

Good Luck!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2022 7:43 pm 

Peace to you!

May you hear clearly so that you can share as you are given to share from the Master, in that "city", dear Shelby. Sometimes its just one person. I was thinking about that after I read your message... then was immediately reminded in the spirit that the Shepherd will go in search for just the ONE lost sheep. And of course, because He is the Good Shepherd, who loves and cares for His sheep.

Praise JAH, and KISS the Son!

Peace again to you and to your dear household and loved ones, and to you all,
your sister and servant and a fellow slave of Christ,
tammy

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2022 3:39 pm 

Thank you, both, dear Sher'f and Tams (and peace to you, both!).

My registration has not yet been approved, so I am unable to access the forum. Since nothing's been posted since 2019 I was of the mind that perhaps the "city" was abandoned. Of course, I asked about that and was told that I am to be patient. And so, I will be. Somehow, somewhere, some time... someone is going to respond - LOL!

Peace to you, both, and to your dear, dear households!

YSFS of Christ,

Shelb

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2022 1:12 pm 

If any of you are interested.
Questions about the Anointed pop up over on Reddit.
I can only tell them so much about you guys.
I think some of them would actually like to talk to some of you.

Just a thought...................... 8)

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2022 4:35 pm 

Thank you for sharing dear sheriff, and for the invite to converse and share.

Peace to you,
Kim

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2022 6:55 pm 

Hey Kim!

You`re welcome.

A lot of JW`s don`t know much about you guys, which I find amusing.
Considering how important that position is, in the scheme of things.
So threads pop up asking about you, what you`re like...ETC..Etc..etc..
I answer as best I can, considering. No Faith, No Beliefs...LOL!!
All in all, it`s good.

You`re going to get a mix of people, some will want to know more.
Some may give you a bad time but I don`t think it will be nearly as bad, as the forum we came from.
You guys are bullet proof after that..What a mess!....LOL!!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2022 7:58 pm 

Aww, thank you so much for the kind words and support as always from you.

Your love is your faith and that is much more than I can say I’ve seen from a lot of JWs and our own families.

It’s “ true love” in word and deed that identifies what’s in a person.
That is what JAH Christ look for.

May JAH and Christ, our Lord and savior bless you and your household for all eternity,

Your sister servant and slave of Christ,
Kim

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2022 3:54 pm 

Peace to you, dear Sher'f (and dear friend!). I'm still waiting for approval to "enter" Mr. Stafford's "city". I haven't heard to "enter" [the city of] Reddit, yet, and don't wanna "run ahead".

Anyone is welcome here, though, even "citizens" of Reddit, so don't feel you are wrong if you invite them to "your town" - I mean, you ARE the local sher'f - LOLOLOL!

Peace to you, to dear Auntie, and to the family!

YSFS of Christ,

Shelb

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2022 6:08 pm 

LOL!!@(((Shelby!!)))
Quote:
Anyone is welcome here, though, even "citizens" of Reddit, so don't feel you are wrong if you invite them to "your town" - I mean, you ARE the local sher'f - LOLOLOL!

Be careful what you wish for...DONE!...
There was another thread Asking about you all.

Now there`s a Link to get them here...LOL!!............. 8)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2022 7:00 pm 

Oh, good to know (peace to you all!) Let me know if anyone has a problem registering, because someone was having trouble not too long back (that could have just been a glitch on their end because I could not find a problem here, but just in case...)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2022 9:32 am 

Good to know, dear Sher'f, and good looking out, dear Tams -

Peace to you, both (and to your dear households)!

YSFS of Christ,

Shelb