xjwsforChrist

Non-Religious Christian Spirituality
It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:57 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:24 pm 

To the Household of Israel and those who go with, may you all have peace!

It has been some time since I have been directed to share specifically with you dear ones. I recently shared as to "who" our first and last enemies are but did so because I wanted to share that revealing truth as my dear Lord shared such with me.

The other day, though, in response to a question posed to me (and others, given the nature of the forum), I received even more truth from my dear Lord which I have shared with dear Hubs and kids. I was also sharing with dear 'Mom tonight (peace to you, my dear sister!) and was directed to share it... given what it "reveals"... with you all, as well.

When I posted in full here, though all formatting (i.e., bolding, italicizing, etc.) didn't transfer. So I am sharing a link to it, NOT to endorse/push another site, but so that you receive the information if you want it. The link is:

https://www.quora.com/Is-the-Bible-playing-tricks-with-our-minds/answer/Shelby-Anguiano

May the undeserved kindness and mercy of my God and Father, JaH Who Breathes, and the love, mercy, peace of HIS Son and Christ, JaH'eShua... be upon you ALL and your dear, dear households... to time indefinite!

Your servant, sister, and a slave of Christ,

Shel