xjwsforChrist

Non-Religious Christian Spirituality
It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:15 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2021 6:46 pm 

No more Door to Door for JW`s.
They get more "On Line Action" than banging on doors.
According to them.
They get 150 requests from interested people per day in the USA.

To see the Video.
Click the Link Below:
https://youtu.be/UAAztAtkHKg

"No More JW`s at The Door?!"

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2021 8:10 pm 

LOLOL,

And a whole lot more $$ in pockets when you can start selling off Kingdom Halls because you don’t need them anymore to attend. Along with all the other added expenses saved to run everything in person.

Religion online! No longer demonized! Thank goodness they got that “new light” memo. LOL!

Thanks sheriff,
Peace to you

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2021 1:46 pm 

Speaking of JW's (peace to you all!)...

I personally TOTALLY forgot that their "Memorial" was last Saturday (they didn't hold it physically last year, no one left a tract at my door this year... and so "how quickly" I must have forgotten - LOLOLOLOL!).

More than that, though, someone shared with me that there wasn't even (or much) discussion about partaking. If that's the case, then there's no reason FOR me to attend (online). Because my "assignment"... when I am to go among them... is not to speak, per se, but to show them what they can and SHOULD be doing. Can't do either (speak OR show) online, though, so what's the point? To sit there and listen to their "wormwood" for NO reason? Oh, no. No, no, no. It's hard enough to sit through in person but it helps to know you're doing so because at some point you're going to obey the Christ and "do" what you should. Small price to pay, sitting through the, what, lies? Falsehoods? Baloney? Malarkey? BS???

Nope. No need to do.

However, in thinking on it, I did wonder what about those who DO partake? Is there a separate meeting for them?? It would seem like there would have to be. Surely, their GB members who profess would "gather" together, even if it was only online. And SURELY there are some (all around the world, too!) that THEY accept as "anointed." Did those just get the watered-down "We-don't-want-to-mention-it-too-much-so-say-as-little-as-possible-about-it-if-anything-at-all" version, too? Seems highly unlikely.

Ah, well, I can no longer care. We were told that the meetings would end at some point to keep folks from eating/drinking and while the COVID respites might not last forever, I feel quite certain things will NOT go back to their usual modus operandi. Indeed, if you get MORE inquiries peddling your filth online than you do having folks go door-to-door... what do you need such folks FOR, anymore? Why pay for utilities and upkeep of KH's and rentals costs for various and numerous "assemblies" and "conventions"?? Wouldn't it be better if ALL of that money just went directly to Patterson? Why even KEEP KH's? Why not sell them off and have THAT money go to "the Worldwide Preaching Work," too??

EVERYONE (at home) would SAVE money:

- No more meeting clothes to buy
- No more comfortable (but pretty expensive) "pioneer" shoes to buy
- No more bookbags to buy
- No gas and wear/tear on vehicles going back and forth to the KH or out in "service"
- No lights, water, or other utilities or KH upkeep to pay for

And since everything's online now anyway (they don't even use books anymore, but iPads and the like)

- No need to purchase books, magazines, and other literature anymore.

Who WOULDN'T go for that??!!

Just send your "donation" straight to "Bethel"... and make them even MORE rich! Because they won't have to spend it on anything except maintaining their website and expanding/updating their compound in Patterson!

Some might say, "Yes, but what about not forsaking the gathering of ourselves together?" And they can reply, "Who said anything about not gathering? There is now Zoom, and Teams, and WebEx, and, and, and... We can now "gather" online, as we've did this year and last! All you need to do is make sure you have a good Internet connection!"

Well, okay.

I will now consider myself set FREE from that harlot and, praise JAH! from her annual rituals of utter blasphemy. Only if I run into one of her members in person or on an Internet forum/board and they ask ME... or the Master compels me... will I interact with them. Well, okay, if I see or come to know of one in need then, of course, I'll do what I can.

Otherwise, though, I don't think I will even think of "her." Rather, I am moving on. And about time, too, if you ask me, as there are other "cities/towns" to get to (Matthew 10:23), as we have learned over the past 25+ years.

May the undeserved kindness and mercy of my God and Father, JaH Who Breathes (VeH) and the love and mercy of His Son, my dear, dear Lord, JaH'eShua, the Holy One of Israel and Holy Spirit, be upon you ALL... and upon your dear, dear households!

Your servant, sister, and a slave of Christ,

Shel

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2021 6:20 pm 

OMG! SMH!

So true!!!!!

Perfectly stated my sister, it’s a win-win for everyone!

A whole different kinda beast transforming, but still a beast! Fearsome at that!

Peace,
kim

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2021 11:05 am 

What ever happened to Watchtowers BullSh*t.
About the rocks crying out if JW`s stopped door to door preaching?!
Quote:
Watchtower Online Library
By this powerful public testimony all of the people in the land had to hear who Jehovah’s King was. Matthew’s account shows that he entered into Jerusalem itself; people were speaking of the occurrence everywhere. It had to be thus, for Jehovah’s prophecy had been given: “Rejoice greatly, O daughter of Zion; shout, O daughter of Jerusalem: behold, thy king cometh unto thee; he is just, and having salvation; lowly, and riding upon an ass, even upon a colt the foal of an ass.” (Zech. 9:9, AS; also see Ps. 118:22-26) This occasion should have made all the people of Judea rejoice as never before. Their King was in the midst of them! But had they joy? Most did not; some opposed such public praise to Jehovah: “However, some of the Pharisees from the crowd said to [Jesus]: ‘Teacher, reprove your disciples.’ But in reply he said: ‘I tell you, If these remained silent, the stones would cry out.’” (Luke 19:39, 40, NW) And Jesus was right; the very stones would have cried out. It was Jehovah’s will; who could change or prevent the making of that announcement?

JW`s have stopped door to door preaching for about year now, with no intention of returning.
AND...
Not a word from a single rock!

Jehovah put the Watchtower "Governing Body" in Charge of Rocks.
......................"We told the Rocks not to Talk!"

"The Watchtower Invented Rocks!"

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2021 3:42 pm 

Quote:
Religion online! No longer demonized! Thank goodness they got that “new light” memo. LOL!.....JM

JW Cattle will accept any New Light the WBT$ presents.
....."New Light!...I`m So Excited.....MOO!!"

Quote:
I feel quite certain things will NOT go back to their usual modus operandi.....Shelby

I don`t think they will either, the WBT$ needs to keep JW`s isolated.
With all the information available on the internet.
JW`s just might learn more about the WBT$ going door to door, than the WBT$ would like.

Most WBT$ JW Beliefs and Activities I grew up with, no longer exist.
What used to be absolutely Life and Death Important...

.............................Don`t Matter Anymore.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2021 4:38 pm 

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!

::)) ::)) ::)) ::))

Yes, hilarious. They always told us “truth never changes”.

But this religion is not even the same one we were part of growing up, so apparently THEIR “truth” has changed.

Peace!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2021 6:58 pm 

Quote:
this religion is not even the same one we were part of growing up, so apparently THEIR “truth” has changed.....JM

If you no longer believe what was considered to be true.
How could it have been true to begin with?
Why would you believe WBT$ New Light, knowing it will "absolutely" be abandoned in the future?
New Light in Watchtower World, is an endless Series of Lies.
Your Die Hard JW isn`t interested in truth.

I`ve had JW Elders tell me:
"If the WBT$ says this Red Book is Blue, then it`s BLUE!"
"Even if this religion wasn`t the Truth, I`d still be a member...It`s the best way of life!"
They openly admit, "Truth" is not a high priority for them.

Lets not forget "Theocratic Warfare Strategy".
WBT$ code for "WBT$ Approved Lying, for the Benefit of the WBT$".

When WBT$ Governing Body Member Geoffrey Jackson testified in front of the Australian Royal Commission.
He denied ever hearing about "Theocratic Warfare Strategy".

....................................OF

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2021 12:45 pm 

Agreed dear Outlaw,

My apologies if I misled you with my comment. It NEVER has been “ the truth” of course, but it is now even a different “form” of BS than it was decades ago.
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!

Peace,
kim

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2021 3:59 pm 

Quote:
My apologies if I misled you with my comment. It NEVER has been “ the truth” of course.....JM

No apologies needed, I knew exactly what you meant.
It brought up old memories.
I thought I`d share.