xjwsforChrist

Non-Religious Christian Spirituality
It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 8:59 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Revelation 20:4
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2020 6:36 pm 

Greetings and peace to you all and to your dear households!

As some of you may have seen, I had the privilege of responding to a question on Quora a couple days ago (https://www.quora.com/Why-does-Rev-20-5-refer-to-the-resurrection-of-the-rest-of-the-dead-who-are-wicked-as-the-first-resurrection-after-the-millennium-if-the-first-resurrection-was-the-resurrection-of-the-saints-during-the-Second-Coming/answer/Shelby-Anguiano). What I shared was something most of us already understood. As I was reviewing Revelation 20:11-15, however, which relates to the second resurrection and "second death," I purposefully left out Revelation 20:14 as it I felt the first sentence was a bit of a departure from sharing as to what will occur with people and perhaps distract some, maybe even cause them to doubt all of the events mentioned in verses 11-13 and 14b-15 and view it as "proof" that the Bible (and perhaps even JaH and Christ) was fictional/a fantasy after all.

When I briefly thought of explaining the first part of verse 14 if someone asked about it in response, I initially thought that I didn't really know "how" to do so in the scope of the post because it would require explaining the entity Death and his realm. But before that thought could complete itself... I was shown the event. And as I was watching... I heard what the significance of the event is.

As you may know, Death is an actual living (albeit spirit) being. You may also know that besides being called Death, the being is also called "Abbadon," "Apollyon," "The Destroyer," and "Destruction/Perdition" (John 17:12; 2 Thessalonians 2:3; Revelation 9:11). And you may know that he is "king" of both the World of the Dead AND the "lowest" part of that realm, the abyss/pit. And you may know that the World of the Dead is called "Sheol" in Hebrew and "Hades" in Greek and English (for Greek mythology, "Hades" is also another name for Death).

So that you don't have to look it up (but please do if you should), Revelation 20:14 states:

"Then Death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire."

[Note, "Death" isn't capitalized in most Bibles because their translators don't understand what "it" is, here. It's in line with them capitalizing "Holy Spirit" in order to support their false teaching of a 3rd person/Trinity - they don't know when that term should be capitalized and when it shouldn't. End of digression.]

As I was watching the event, I saw an unrecognizable "dark" figure "falling" into a large "sea" the "water" in which was on fire. It wasn't fire like here but more like molten lava (but not) but SO hot it was aflame. Then I saw a "dark"... well, "hole" is the only way I can put it into words... fall in, as well. They both "fell" after coming from somewhere in the distance and kind of "arcing" into the fall. As if they were pitched up and over from somewhere far, far away.

At the same time that I saw this, I heard:

"Because they have served their purpose. There is no more need for them."

I immediately understood what was meant. As I've shared before, while Death is a very powerful being, he/it is controlled by JaH Himself, to do His will (Exodus 12:23; Isaiah 54:16; Hebrews 11:28). And for good reason. For instance (and this is the main reason), stopping what Ad'Ham could have wrought had he been back "in" and able to "eat" from the [Tree of] Life (Genesis 3:22-24; John 14:6). Imagine, so selfish a person and what he could have done to the creation if he could not have died! And because of him, ALL living physical life "forms" currently die. But Christ turned that around by giving his own life as a ransom and, in doing so, fooled Death (because that one wasn't able to keep our dear Lord in his realm!).

He also started the process that will bring Death... that one's purpose... and that one's realm... to an end. Since dying will no more occur... there will no longer get a NEED for Death... OR for the realm which currently holds the sleeping spirits of those who have died.

So... why keep either around? If there is NO dying, then there is NO need for Death or a place for the dead! To keep them around would suggest that dying could return. Not only will it not, though; it cannot. That is how CERTAIN JAH is that there absolutely... will... be... NO MORE dying... that He destroys His "tool" for bringing about dying AND that one's entire realm.

And so, along with all of the OTHER "guarantees" we've been given, including the work our dear Lord did when he was here (and especially his own resurrection!), the utter destruction of Death and Hades is yet another guarantee that there will be no more dying!

For ME, that is a HUGE "PRAISE JAH - Let EVERY living, breathing thing... praise JAH... and praise His precious Son, our dear, dear Lord, JAHESHUA, who helped make this possible!

If you haven't already done so, but wish to, may YOU be given ears to hear when the Holy One, who is Spirit, and his Bride say to YOU:

"Come! TAKE (his) Life's water... holy spirit... which is the breath, blood, and seed, of the MOST Holy One, JaH, the Father and so Begetter of ALL life, which "water" is poured out from the innermost parts of the Son, JAHESHUA, the Holy One of Israel, Holy Spirit, and Chosen One of JAH (MischaJaH)... FREE!"

May the undeserved kindness and mercy of our God and Father, JAH Who Breathes (VeH) [armies of lives/spirits into existence)... and the love and PEACE of our dear Lord, Master, Savior, King, Redeemer, Guide, Teacher, Instructor... and the Father's Way, Truth, Life, Light, and Wisdom, JAHESHUA, the "Amen"... be upon you ALL and upon your dear, dear households!

Your servant, sister, and a slave of Christ,

Shel

Post subject: Re: Revelation 20:4
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2020 7:10 pm 

Peace to you!

Quote:
So... why keep either around? If there is NO dying, then there is NO need for Death or a place for the dead! To keep them around would suggest that dying could return. Not only will it not, though; it cannot. That is how CERTAIN JAH is that there absolutely... will... be... NO MORE dying... that He destroys His "tool" for bringing about dying AND that one's entire realm.

And so, along with all of the OTHER "guarantees" we've been given, including the work our dear Lord did when he was here (and especially his own resurrection!), the utter destruction of Death and Hades is yet another guarantee that there will be no more dying!

That is AWESOME!

And yes, PRAISE JAH! Let every living breathing thing Praise JAH!

It's not just words (though these - from JAH and from His SON - are more than enough). But it is the CERTAINTY from JAH - the GUARANTEE - that there will be no more death or dying, and no more need for them.

Thank you for sharing this, my sister.

Praise JAH! Praise also Jaheshua!
Kiss the SON!

Peace to you and to you all, and to your dear households, to time indefinite,
your sister and servant and fellow slave of Christ,
tammy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2020 7:29 pm 

Peace to you my sister and thank you for sharing this wonderful promise and guarantee.

REVELATION 21:4

β€˜He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away.”

What a wonderful promise all creation has looked forward to.

And yes! A huge β€œ PRAISE JAH.” Let every living breathing thing praise Jah. And praise to our Lord JAHeshua who gave his life to make it all possible.

Love and peace to you all and to your households,
Your sister servant and slave of Christ,
kim

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2020 9:35 pm 

Peace to you, both, dear Tams and dear Kimmie!

It was AWESOME, yes, and I am still thanking and praising JaH and Christ!!

I do want to apologize for any typos or wrong words - had a molar extracted today and am kinda "spaced out" this afternoon/evening.

I am glad this caused YOU to rejoice, though!

Gotta go lay down now. Antibiotics starting to feel a little rough...

Again, peace to you, both, and to your dear, dear households!

YSSFS of Christ,

Shel