xjwsforChrist

Non-Religious Christian Spirituality
It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 8:32 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Animals / Resurrection?
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:53 pm 

Greetings, Everyone. May you have Peace as our Lord provides it.

Starting on Page 6 of: Post subject: Re: The Life Is In the Bones/Blood Speaks/Cremation Bad"/Mor, the subject of whether animals are resurrected came up in the conversation of this thread. As to this question, I remembered somethings that I recently read. Note:

"Your righteousness is like mountains of Gods; Your judicial decision is a vast watery deep. Man AND beast you save, O Jah."—Psalms 36:6.

“Not all flesh is the same flesh, but there is one of mankind, and there is another flesh of cattle, and another flesh of birds, and another of fish. . . . If there is a physical body, there is also a spiritual one.””—1 Corinthians 15:39, 44.

“And God went on to say: ‘Let the waters swarm forth a swarm of LIVING SOULS and let flying creatures fly over the earth upon the face of the expanse of the heavens.’ And God proceeded to create the great sea monsters and every LIVING SOUL that moves about which the waters swarmed forth according to their kinds, and every winged flying creature according to its kind. And God got to see that [it was] good. . . . And God went on to say: ‘Let the earth put forth LIVING SOULS according to their kinds, domestic animal and moving animal and wild beast of the earth according to its kind.’ And it came to be so.”—Genesis 1:20, 21, 24.

“And [Jahveh] God proceeded to form the man out of the dust from the ground and to blow into his nostrils the breath of life and the man came to be a LIVING SOUL.”—Genesis 2:7

"Let every thing that hath breath praise the LORD. Praise ye the LORD."--Psalm 150:6, 10.

“Behold, I, even I am bringing the flood of water upon the earth, to destroy all flesh in which is the breath of life, from under heaven; everything that is on the earth shall perish.”--Genesis 6:17.

“Everything on the dry land in whose nostrils was the breath of life died.”—Genesis 7:22.

“For what happens to the children of man and what happens to the beasts is the same; as one dies, so dies the other. They all have the same breath, and man has no advantage over the beasts, for all is vanity. All go to one place. All are from the dust, and to dust all return.”—Ecclesiastes 3:19-20.

"And they went in unto Noah into the ark, two and two of all flesh, wherein is the breath of life . . . All in whose nostrils was the breath of life, of all that was in the dry land, died."—Genesis 7:15.

And then . . . .

“Father, the hour has come; glorify your son, that your son may glorify you, according as you have given him authority over ALL FLESH, that, as regards the whole [number] whom you have given him, he may give them everlasting life.”—John 17:1-2.

All I am saying is that “I” found this (all the above) interesting.

May the Most Holy, JAH of Armies, bless you.

--Armand

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:52 pm 

Peace to you my brother and to you all today,

Isn’t JAH and Christ wonderful my brother?

Their loyal love and mercy that they continue to bestow on us every single day.

Yes, I loved what you shared.

Another point is and has been shared is this...

Animals were used (until JAHeshua gave His blood once for all time and for all creation) to atone for the sins/errors of mankind. The value their blood had at the time that they would give on our behalf is truly an act of mercy and love. True sacrifice!

Why wouldn’t JAH remember them in the resurrection? They surrendered themselves and gave their blood to cover. Why wouldn’t a God of Love reward them by a resurrection into the kingdom.

Of course JAH and Christ would.

Love and thank you for your share,

Your sister servant and fellow slave of Christ,
kim

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2020 10:24 am 

HUGE smile... and wish for the greatest of love and peace to you both, dear Armand and dear Kim!

May the undeserved kindness and mercy of our WONDERFUL God and Father, JAH, and the love and peace of His Son, our dear, dear Lord, Master, Savior, King, Teacher, Guide, Instructor, Redeemer (and His Way, Truth, Life, Light, Wisdom, and more)... JAHESHUA, the Holy One of Israel and Holy Spirit... be upon you both, ALWAYS, and upon your dear, dear households... to time indefinite.

YSSFS of Christ,

Shel

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2020 11:56 am 

Peace to you all,

Nothing at all to add here, my brother and sisters, just thank you for sharing these verses and reminders as you did!

Peace to you and to your households, as our dear Lord Jaheshua gives peace,
your sister and servant and fellow slave of Christ,
tammy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2024 1:39 pm 

Dear Brothers and Sisters, may you all have peace as our Lord, Jaheshua, provides. And Praise be to JAH, the Holy One of Israel.

Recently had a conversation with our Lord who reminded me that he came and will come to UNDO everything that the first man Adam’s transgression has caused. One of those things being the death of Jah’s animal creation. The master provided the reminder that the first man was made from the dust of the earth (Adamah). That was not the man’s “name” but rather a “description” of what he was (of the earth). I then ask the master, Didn’t the animals also come from the earth? He said that they did, just as the man was. So, I then said to him, “Well . . . then are not the animals also ‘Adamah.’” He just smiled. Affirming to me that they were/are.

I then asked the master if the entrance into paradise (Garden of Eden) the man and the woman could go in and out, couldn’t the animals also go in and out? He acknowledged they could. It was when the two guardian angels at the entrance blocked the entrance that no physical creature (man or beast) could enter into the paradise. The entrance was closed/blocked.

I remembered a conversation I had with the master years ago when I was at work and leaving the building to go to lunch. I was on the thirtieth floor, got on the elevator. This elevator had a little TV in the upper left corner of the elevator which provided little news-bites. In riding down to the first floor, a news-bite came on that spoke of another animal in our world has died and is now extinct. Upon hearing that, I said to the master, how sad that was for us and for the animal creation. I was bummed out at this news. Immediately, the master said to me out loud in my physical hearing inside the elevator: “Not where I am. They are all here with me.” I was surprised that I heard the master speak out loud as he did and was even more surprised that Jah’s animal creation was all intact where the master was. And I was glad of being informed of this and then I went on my merry way to have lunch.

Recently, I learned that in the Bible, it does state that animals are with Jah around his throne. Note, however, that most modern translation of the Bible speak of the “four living creatures.” The phrase “living creatures” is a current-day translation of the Greek word “zoon,” which is the Greek word for, wait for it, “animals” or “beasts.” (Check it out the Blue Letter Bible.) The four “living creatures” are “animals/beasts.” AND . . . and . . . these animals speak saying:

“Holy, Holy, Holy is JAH the Almighty . . .. Of interest is that the King James Version of the Bible uses the word “beasts” rather than four “living creatures,” as do a few other translations.

Revelation 4:6-11:

In the center, around the throne, were four living creatures, and they were covered with eyes, in front and in back. 7 The first living creature was like a lion, the second was like an ox, the third had a face like a man, the fourth was like a flying eagle. 8 Each of the four living creatures had six wings and was covered with eyes all around, even under its wings. Day and night they never stop saying:

“‘Holy, holy, holy
is the Lord God Almighty,’
who was, and is, and is to come.”

9 Whenever the [b]living creatures
give glory, honor and thanks to him who sits on the throne and who lives for ever and ever, 10 the twenty-four elders fall down before him who sits on the throne and worship him who lives for ever and ever. They lay their crowns before the throne and say:

11 “You are worthy, our Lord and God,
to receive glory and honor and power,
for you created all things,
and by your will they were created
and have their being.”

I’m just sayin. . . . May JAH bless.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2024 1:59 pm 

Greetings and peace to you, dear Armand!

Thank you for these wonderful reminders. I recall that event with you on the elevator. In fact, although it may have just been with me, for some reason I think you shared as to it with all of us either here or on the first exjws version. I certainly recall sharing as to the four "living creatures" (this one I do think on the earlier version) and their heads (lion, ox/bull, man, eagle) representing wild, domestic, human, and flying souls (also recorded as being seen by Ezekiel at Ezekiel 1:5-10).

But it's always nice to revisit truths that have been shared with us by our dear Lord so that not only might they stay fresh in our minds and hearts but that they also remind us of how BRILLIANT and unfathomable our der Father's and Lord's creative minds and loving hearts are! Man imagines and dreams up magical and fantasmagorical things, it's true. But ALL that we come up with, even from the most brilliant of human minds can either only seek to imitate or improve upon what the Father and Son actually created.

Man cannot create anything new, and certainly not a brain, an eye, an ear, etc. He can only expand upon an idea, notion, or reality that the Father and Son have already brought into existence. Some would have an issue with my stating that ("Wait! Did YOUR God create a telescope that could travel thousands of light years and send back images from a far away place??"). My response, though, would be that that telescope is merely an extension of an idea and reality that existed long, long before its inventor was ever even a thought, let alone conceived. Because not only was the eye in existence long, long before (Genesis 1:3, 4, 10b, 12b, 18b, 21b, 25b, 31; Psalm 139:6; Proverbs 8:22-31; John 1:3-9; 8:12), not only were images in existence and sent back from a (kind of) far away place long, long before (Exodus 25:9; 1 Chronicles 28:12; Acts 7:44; Hebrews 8:5; 9:9), but at least one far, far more advanced vehicle... one that could not only travel light years... but between the spirit and physical dimensions... was in existence long, LONG before (2 Kings 2:11; 6:17; Psalm 68:17; Ezekiel 1:15-23; ).

And so, as our dear Lord, the congregator/speaker to the people in the assembly (Hebrew qōheleṯ, H6953 - Psalm 22:22, 25; 35:18; 40:9, 10; 111:1) is recorded to have said:

"What has been will be again,
what has been done will be done again;
there is nothing new under the sun.
Is there anything of which one can say,
'Look! This is something new'?
It was here already, long ago;
it was here before our time.'"

Ecclesiastes 1:9, 10

Thank you, again, dear brother Armand! And may the underserved kindness and mercy of our God and Father, JaH Who Breathes... and the love and peace of His dear Son and our dear, dear Lord, Master, Savior, King, Guide, Teacher, Leader, and Shepherd, His Way, Truth, Life, Light, Lamp, Lamb, Wisdom, Door, Chosen One, Son, and Holy One, the Holy One of Israel and Holy Spirit, JaH'eShua... be upon you ALL... and your dear, DEAR households... to time indefinite!

Your servant, sister, and a slave of Christ -

Shel