xjwsforChrist

Non-Religious Christian Spirituality
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:05 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:07 pm 

To the Household of God, Israel, and all those who go with. . . may you have peace!

I was posting in another "city" when my dear Lord said to me:

"It is silent, child."

I had checked here just a bit earlier, so I knew what he meant. "Where" he meant. And I knew why he meant it.

For some time he has been sharing with as to the motive most have for "serving" him and "serving God." It is the motive of religion. Those... serve out of LAW... because they live in fear. That, however, is not what is wanted, though, and WHY religion is allowed to overtake... and bind... so many: their motive is fear... NOT LOVE.

And because of this their hearts... are small. Cramped. Even silent.

That is not how it should be, though, for those who serve... out of LOVE. I do not need to reiterate what love does... and does not do. Paul wrote that out for the Corinthians.

We, who profess to be of the Body of Christ, though, should not forget that it is out of the heart's abundance that the "mouth" speaks. And that while it is with the heart that one believes... it is with the "mouth" that one "makes public declaration OF that belief/faith... and so IS saved.

If you are serving out of fear and so trying to serve God and Christ by keeping LAWS... and by that I don't just mean those under the Old Covenant but ANY beyond LOVING God (with your WHOLE heart, soul, mind, and strength)... AND LOVING your neighbor AS (you love) yourself... you are missing the entire point OF the New Law.

If you are [still] confusing "doing 'just so'" as to Biblical "laws" with doing "just so" as Christ himself personally directs and/or commands you... you [may be still] missing the point. Of his death, resurrection, mercy... and means for your salvation.

If you're service is based on, "Well, it's what God wants and I don't want to die"... you're missing the point. That is service out of law... not service out of LOVE.

IF you're serving... because your love is SO abundant as to what has been done for you... you, personally... and you realize... know... there NO OTHER WAY you can EVER "repay" the "debt"... then there is NO WAY... your "mouth" can be silent. Because there is no way your HEART can be silent.

Even if you're not a "great talker." Though I have to doubt that when it comes to the Body of Christ.

saiah 51:16; 59:21
Jeremiah 1:9
Luke 19:40
1 Peter 2:5
Exodus 4:10-16

May the undeserved kindness and mercy of our God and Father, the MOST Holy One, JAH of Armies, and the love and peace of His Son, Word, and King, our dear Lord, JAHESHUA, the Chosen One of JAH (MischaJAH)... be upon you all... and upon your dear households.

May you hear and get the sense of these things... as well as when our dear Lord, the HOLY Spirit, and his Bride say to YOU:

"COME! Take Life's (HIS) 'water'... which is holy spirit and tge blood, breath, and seed of God... and is poured out ONLY from the innermost parts of His Son... FREE!"

Your servant... as I am servant to ALL those of God's Household, those who go with, and the world which is loved by Hod... sister, and a slave of Christ,

Shel

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:29 pm 

Quote:
"That is why it is necessary for us to pay more than the usual attention to the things we have heard, so that we never drift away. For if the word spoken through angels proved to be sure, and every transgression and disobedient act received a punishment in harmony with justice,  how will we escape if we have neglected so great a salvation?

For it began to be spoken through our Lord and was verified for us by those who heard him,  while God joined in bearing witness with signs and wonders and various powerful works and with the holy spirit distributed according to his will.

For it is not to angels that he has subjected the inhabited earth to come, about which we are speaking.  But in one place a certain witness said:

"What is man that you keep him in mind, or a son of man that you take care of him? You made him a little lower than angels; you crowned him with glory and honor, and appointed him over the works of your hands.  All things you subjected under his feet."

By subjecting all things to him, God left nothing that is not subject to him. Now, though, we do not yet see all things in subjection to him. But we do see [Jah eShua], who was made a little lower than angels, now crowned with glory and honor for having suffered death, so that by God’s undeserved kindness he might taste death for everyone.

For it was fitting that the one for whom and through whom all things exist, in bringing many sons to glory, should make the Chief Agent of their salvation perfect through sufferings. For both the one who is sanctifying and those who are being sanctified all stem from one, and for this reason he is not ashamed to call them brothers. As he says:

"I will declare your name to my brothers; in the midst of the congregation I will praise you with song."

And also:

"I will put my trust in him."

As well as:

"Look! I and the young children, whom JAHVEH gave me."

Therefore, since the "young children" are sharers of blood and flesh, he also similarly shared in the same things, so that through his death he might bring to nothing the one having the means to cause death, that is, the Devil, and that he might set free all those who were held in slavery all their lives BY THEIR FEAR OF DEATH. 

And it is not angels he is assisting, but he is assisting Abraham’s offspring. Consequently, he had to become like his 'brothers' in all respects, so that he could become a merciful and faithful high priest in things relating to God, in order to offer a propitiatory sacrifice for the sins of the people. Since he himself has suffered when being put to the test, he is able to come to the aid of those who are being put to the test."

Hebrews 2:1-18

May the hearts... and ears... of the Household of God, Israel... hear and get the sense of these things.

Peace to you all!

Your servant, sister, and a slave of Christ, 

Shel

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:32 pm 

Quote:
Your servant... as I am servant to ALL those of God's Household, those who go with, and the world which is loved by God...

Drat that cellphone autospell...

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:52 pm 

Greetings everyone and peace be upon you all and your households,

Thank you Shel my sister for that beautiful reminder from our Lord not to " keep silent" nor " hide our light under a basket."

Our Father and His Son are the most amazing beings in the universe and knowing the real truth about them is a privilege to share with others. This world is so full of negativity, and folks blame Jah and Christ for so much of it, it is heartbreaking when I hear of this.

In light of what our Lord has reminded us I would like to share this....

Think of our Lord JAHeshua, the chosen One of Jah and The glorified Spirit that He IS!
The amount of energy, light and love that HE IS! And he has offered to share that with us, "being joined with him as part of his body."

Described below is this body in 1 Corinthians 12:12-30. In truly understanding our Lords glory, power and love, would it make any difference at all where one IS in the body? Just being joined to that amount of love and energy is the greatest priviledge one could have in the universe. And UNdeserved yet welcomed. Something we can share with the world, and why wouldn't we want to out of love for them and mankind.

"Just as a body, though one, has many parts, but all its many parts form one body, so it is with Christ.

For we were all baptized by one Spirit so as to form one body—whether Jews or Gentiles, slave or free—and we were all given the one Spirit to drink.

Even so the body is not made up of one part but of many.

Now if the foot should say, “Because I am not a hand, I do not belong to the body,” it would not for that reason stop being part of the body.

And if the ear should say, “Because I am not an eye, I do not belong to the body,” it would not for that reason stop being part of the body.

If the whole body were an eye, where would the sense of hearing be? If the whole body were an ear, where would the sense of smell be?

But in fact God has placed the parts in the body, every one of them, just as he wanted them to be.

If they were all one part, where would the body be.

As it is, there are many parts, but one body.

The eye cannot say to the hand, “I don’t need you!” And the head cannot say to the feet, “I don’t need you!”

On the contrary, those parts of the body that seem to be weaker are indispensable,

and the parts that we think are less honorable we treat with special honor. And the parts that are unpresentable are treated with special modesty,

while our presentable parts need no special treatment. But God has put the body together, giving greater honor to the parts that lacked it,

so that there should be no division in the body, but that its parts should have equal concern for each other.

If one part suffers, every part suffers with it; if one part is honored, every part rejoices with it.
Now you are the body of Christ, and each one of you is a part of it.

And God has placed in the church first of all apostles, second prophets, third teachers, then miracles, then gifts of healing, of helping, of guidance, and of different kinds of tongues.

Are all apostles? Are all prophets? Are all teachers? Do all work miracles?

Do all have gifts of healing? Do all speak in tongues? Do all interpret?

Now eagerly desire the greater gifts. And yet I will show you the most excellent way."

Peace to you always, your sister, fellow servant and slave of the most amazing beings in the universe,
Kim

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:08 am 

Thank you Shelby & Kim for this post!! So true and much appreciated to hear this.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:16 pm 

Of course I serve out of fear. "Fear the true God..."; "Fear God and give him glory..."; "...fear him who can destroy both soul and body in Gehenna..."; "conduct yourselves with fear", etc., etc. And, yes, I do serve in fear because that's what I've been taught my whole life. There are certain standards to be a child of God, and I fear that I don't always live up to those standards.

As far as serving out of love... I must admit that is hard. Loving someone you've never seen and having one-way conversations makes things rather difficult. (Sorry, as much as I want to hear, I can't say any idea that popped into my mind isn't just me talking to myself because it's always in my own voice.) Loving because of a sacrifice is also a challenge for me. I ask that you take me with a grain of salt right now. I'm going through a bit of an existential crisis in my mid-life (yep, call it a mid-life crisis, if you want) and am feeling that most of what I do is completely in vain. My secular job... pointless. Researching / studying... to what end? My play time... what a waste of time. My home life... well, just read my past posts and you'll understand to a small degree. We've found that happy medium where neither of us talks to each other about anything meaningful. Again, what a waste. No joy in life at all right now. Wish I had more faith. Wish I really believed, but I must admit, I'm having serious doubts about all of it. 2000 years of silence (maybe not to you Shel, or others who hear), but to me, it's a problem. How to have faith in what amounts to (in my mind) a pipe dream? That's how I feel at the moment. I have good days and bad days with thoughts like these. If God is real (which I'm having doubts about), then why in the world wouldn't he make it a little more obvious than a 2000 year old book? Still, I try to believe. I want to believe. I'm just having a really, really, really hard time.

Ok, pity party over.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:21 pm 

Ah, dear LQ... peace to you, dear one. Well, I'm sure you can guess a lot came up in my heart after reading your post. What to actually say? Maybe nothing. Maybe we should all just go our way and let what will be... be. I mean, what's the point, right? I can do that... but I think the better course would be to say what I need to here. Please know I mean absolutely NO offense... but if you can just open your MIND, if not your HEART and grasp the truth of this, it just might help. Maybe... maybe not:

Except to the matter of your response to the accusation made as to you (Job 2:6; Revelation 12:10)

IT... IS... NOT... ABOUT... YOU.

If you believe that statement inappropriate/out of line... offensive... I implore you: go back and re-read your comments... slowly and carefully. Then ask yourself, "Isn't it"... and have you not made it so?

I am learning... in my few years in this life... that most don't truly understand this truth. They SO want it to be "about" them, even think it is "about" them... and so get SO twisted out of shape... to the point they literally lose faith... when they come to understand that it is not "about" them. Yet, not a one of them have given themselves... been asked to give themselves... to be impaled... on a stake... while alive... and have their life poured out for people who not only don't even bother to get to know them... but even hate them.

We've not been asked to do anything like that, but only to listen... and obey, when called upon to do so. And that "doing" is usually either something that helps another... or benefits ourselves and our own households. Nothing major. Ever. Not even literally sacrifice our children on some altar, as Abraham as asked to do.

If folks could just come to understand that. Fathom what that truly means (to "do")... and that "doing" always, always, benefits someone.

Just as many don't understand it but continue with their own pursuit of "happiness"... rather that the pursuits that Christ said makes one TRULY happy. And this, dear, dear brother... is why they're actually MISERABLE: because they don't truly grasp what TRULY creates happiness. Ah, well - I won't quote the plethora of verses about that.

So, what is it "about", then? You already know. ALL of us here know (or should, by now), don't we? Not a "what" but a "Who." And that Who said:

“Keep on, then, seeking first the Kingdom and his righteousness, and all these other things will be added to you."

Notice, he didn't say, "Keep on seeking first YOUR wants and needs and YOUR kingdom and YOUR righteousness." Yet, that is what many... most... do, isn't it? Continue to pursue our own wants and needs... and our own righteousness. And BEFORE that of Christ and HIS kingdom. And so... in TRUTH... what is one to expect? Christ did not lie when he made that exhortation. Any more than the Father lied to Ad'Ham when He told that one IF he ate from the TOKGB he would die. Or when Christ said "With the same judgment that you judge, you will be judged." They spoke the TRUTH. Yet, who believes them?

Christ also did not lie when he said that one "cannot slave for TWO masters"... because they would love the one and hate the other. If one's OWN desire(s) is one's MASTER, then... should one be surprised that they "hate" any other (master)? And, if one truly believes Christ's words are true... should they be surprised when seeking their own desires FIRST does not bring them the "happiness" they expected?

For ME... that sounds like a total lack of wisdom: Christ said "seek my kingdom, follow me, do what I tell you and you will be happy and truly free,"... yet, I think I'll seek my own "way". But, wait! Why aren't I HAPPY??? Forgive me for saying so, but such thinking is TOTAL WTBTS ignoramus hubris! Sorry, sorry... I could not help myself. Please forgive me. But it is truly what I think.

Sadly, I have seen a lot of that occurring for some time: folks all unhappy because... what, their lives aren't "going" the way THEY "want" them to. "I've was a slave ALL of my life and although I THOUGHT I knew "something" really knew nothing... and then I was set FREE... but, wait, I don't need someone to tell ME how to live; I know how to live (as a free person) on my own." But... do they? Do their lives show this? Perhaps. Does their demeanor? Their faith? Their conduct (under the NEW Law, not the Old Law)? I'm not so sure.

What is says to Me is that some want to "rule" NOW. Probably wanted it as JWs. Want the "blessings" of the kingdom NOW. Calling to the Father to "Prove to me that I'm a son"... versus humbly offering "Let me prove to YOU, Father, and to the one taunting you that I am your son!" Matthew 5:43-48.

Want "riches" NOW and to be rewarded BEFORE DOING THE WORK ("Give me something/make something "happen" to prove that you love me!" versus "Let me prove that I love YOU, because I KNOW you loved me first! The death of your precious Son PROVES that!").

How does that WORK, exactly? How can we demand these things when (1) we are the sinners (and not a one of us can deny that unless we are not being TRULY honest with ourselves - and no, the whole "Well, I'm not THAT bad," won't work - sin is sin); (2) we are not willing to DO THE WORK first? Who of us gets paid in THIS world... BEFORE we complete the job? We don't even get paid according to the (Old) Law, which called for a worker to be paid DAILY.

JAH and Christ, however, pay... daily; one does not have to wait a week, 2 weeks... a month... for a "paycheck."

Folks want a "good" life... NOW. Which illusion the ruler of THIS world is MORE than ready... and happy... to give. And so many are ready... and happy... to receive. The "appearance" of happiness, though, because although they can do what they want to do... rather than what Christ directs... they're not happy at all. Quite to the contrary, actually.

I just don't get it, though. I mean, I truly don't. Because I am LIVING proof of what occurs when one puts JAH and Christ first. LIVING right now in your own day and time... and very... very... happy. I have NO complaints, misery, regrets, angsts, issues, sadness, etc., and the only challenge is the deterioration of my flesh (aging, arthritis, diabetes, and few other "things"). None of which is no worse than as with anyone else who have the same conditions.

MORE, though, I live in a country... and state... where I can get anything I want or need to make my aging as comfortable as it can possibly be.

And even more... my little "aches and pains" are NOTHING compared with what some experience on a minute-by-minute, let alone day-by-day basis. I have NOTHING to complain about.

But I PROMISE you... it is not because my life is "all peachy keen." It could very well have been as with many others here (and at times was, and perhaps was even worse). That it is NOT... is because I gave it OVER. I accepted the FACT that I could not, alone and on my own, make my own life "happy." But I believed... put my faith in... One who could... and did.

And I would consider it a slap in his very face to now turn around and complain... about anything. Most of all... complain about my "lot in life." Because, after age 18 or so, my "lot" was and is entirely MY CHOICE. I chose who I married. I chose to have children. I chose where I live, what kind of work I do. Whether to go to school or not... or pay attention if/when I did. I... chose.

We are all products of our choices. I know, I know: "I didn't choose to be a JW; my parents made that choice and my life is screwed up because of it."

Please... stop. Up until you became an accountable adult that was very true. Perhaps for a time after that... when you didn't know the TRUTH. Meaning know the truth about the WTBTS. The truth about your parents' (unintentional) ignorance (and any maltreatment that stemmed from that). The truth about religion in general. The truth about JAH... and Christ. And, most importantly, Christ himself AS the Truth.

From that point on... EVERYTHING you think... and do... and do NOT do... is on you. Your choice. There is no one else to blame. No one else to hold accountable.

And so, I get it when someone says they no longer know if they believe. Because that is the next step, is it not? Since there is no one left to blame, to hold accountable... except oneself... that last thing left is to prove the Adversary true... and curse JAH. Indirectly or to His face... doesn't matter. The result is the same:

"Skin in behalf of skin and a man WILL give EVERYTHING HE HAS"... including his eternal life AND that of his household...

But of course, God doesn't really exist, does He, so it really doesn't matter what we do... or do not do. Right?

But thank you, dear, dear brother. Because your confusion only makes me run to clinging closer and tighter to skirt of a certain Jew. I will beg him, as soon as I'm done here to NOT just let me grab onto his fringe... but him to take my hand... my arm... all the way to my shoulder... and DO NOT LET GO OF ME.

My heart breaks for some of you dear ones. I know that all of the "virgins" fall asleep, but I hope you know which of the two groups you are.

May JAH and Christ bless you all... and send you whatever comfort, strength, will... and COURAGE... you (might) need to persevere. May you be willing to "see", though, where your own choices may be the result of your unhappiness... and stop "blaming" the Holy and MOST Holy - they didn't do it. They will, however, help you through/out of it... if you truly WANT them to. If, though, you are unresolved in your heart... well, you're still on your own, then.

Peace to you and to your households!

Your servant and a slave of Christ,

Shel, who obviously isn't much of a (pity) party-goer...

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:19 pm 

May you have peace,

Quote:
leaving_quietly wrote:
Of course I serve out of fear. "Fear the true God..."; "Fear God and give him glory..."; "...fear him who can destroy both soul and body in Gehenna..."; "conduct yourselves with fear", etc., etc. And, yes, I do serve in fear because that's what I've been taught my whole life. There are certain standards to be a child of God, and I fear that I don't always live up to those standards.

None of us do. But doesn't Christ cover us when we fail? So we don't have to be afraid. We may live in love, serve Him and His Father out of love and gratitude for what they have done for us?

His blood - that He gave FOR us - covers us. There is nothing for us to be afraid OF. Not even the troubles that we have in this world.

“I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.”

Listen. Because He said both that we WOULD have trouble and at the same time:

Take heart!

I have been sitting here wondering what to say about the rest of your post. But I see that dear Shelby has already addressed it, and I don't think there is anything for me to add. I have not read it all, just glanced up when I went to post, but I would like to highlight:

Quote:
... versus humbly offering "Let me prove to YOU, Father, and to the one taunting you that I am your son!" Matthew 5:43-48.

Yes... this.

May you be given ears to hear if that is what you wish, to hear and know these things for yourself. May anyone who seeks and anyone who thirsts, "Come! Take the free gift of the water of life!"

Peace to you,
your servant and a slave of Christ,
tammy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:28 pm 

Good evening LQ and peace to you,

I am truly sorry you are feeling this low right now my brother. What Shelby has shared is profound and a good reminder for us all.
Any time we fall into that "woe is me" we have made it...ALL ABOUT US!
It never has been and never will be, so we need to accept that first off! If we can't, then we will blame Jah and Christ. It is inevitable. And it is exactly what our adversary said we would do.

You mentioned this...

I have good days and bad days with thoughts like these. If God is real (which I'm having doubts about), then why in the world wouldn't he make it a little more obvious than a 2000 year old book? Still, I try to believe. I want to believe. I'm just having a really, really, really hard time.

I am truly sorry for your bad days, although we all have them. As to where our thoughts go when we have them can be a danger if we stay in that place. Again making it about ourselves. You mention you truly want to believe that God is real but wished that Jah made it a little more obvious than a 2000 year old book!?

It is because you are trusting "in a book" made of paper and wood instead of... "A WHO"... that he sent and gave to us to PROVE not only his existence but His UNdeserved enduring love, forgiveness, compassion, mercy in the flesh of an only begotten Son who proved long before any of earthly creation that he loved us first.
And he is alive and speaks WITH US today and always. Just because one does not want to believe he does speak, isn't on them. IT IS ALWAYS ON US!

As to our lives and where we are in them, I loved what Shelby shared here and trust me my brother, I have heard it personally from her on many occasions myself...

From that point on... EVERYTHING you think... and do... and do NOT do... is on you. Your choice. There is no one else to blame. No one else to hold accountable.

You are where you want to be or you would change it! And I realize it might come off harsh. But everything we do or say IS our choice, our free will! Whether we CHOOSE to be happy...OR not!
Only we can change it!

My prayer is that you may find peace. The peace our Lord gives so you can endure my brother.

We are here for you! May you be given ears if you wish to hear our Lord JAheshuas voice so that you may truly put faith in him and let him guide you into all truth and comfort and strengthen you.

Your sister, fellow servant and slave of Christ,
Kim

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:30 pm 

Thank you, dear Tams... and peace to you, luv!

Y'know, I am so grateful that no matter how many of us run out of patience with JAH, Christ, and either each other... they don't come anywhere near where we do in running out of patience with us.

If no one else, may our dear Lord at least find US, his Body, with faith... should he return in our time.

Peace to you all!

Your servant and a slave of Christ,

Shel

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:16 am 

I read your post a couple of times now, Shel, and I'll probably read it a couple more. No, I'm not offended. I knew I could trust that you wouldn't pull any punches or sugar coat anything. I must admit, I'm a little surprised by WHAT you said, not because it isn't true, but because it is. I was reading your post, cringing a bit and thinking, "she's right... she's right... ugh, LQ, you idiot!".

Thanks to you all. Don't give up on me. I'm not in my right mind right now.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:34 pm 

Quote:
I was reading your post, cringing a bit

Ohhhh, and now I'm "cringing," my dear, dear brother (the GREATEST of love and peace to you!). As I have learned our dear Lord does when we are "disciplined." He feels "pain" FOR us, as I'm sure, as a parent at least, you can understand. But I absolutely rejoice that you were able to receive it.

Quote:
Don't give up on me. I'm not in my right mind right now.

Never. But perhaps Hebrews Chapter 12 (which I've edited below to perhaps assist you to "see" a bit more clear here) will help you turn your face [back around] toward the Master... who can help you return to a "right" mind... and right heart:

"Therefore, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses, let us also lay aside every weight, and sin which clings so closely, and let us run with perseverance the race that is set before us, looking to JaheShua the leader and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy that was set before him endured the T-pole, disregarding the shame (of the manner of his death), and is seated at the right hand of the throne of God.

Consider him [versus considering ourselves), he who endured from sinners such hostility against himself, so that you may not grow weary or fainthearted. In your struggle against sin you have not yet resisted to the point of shedding your blood. But have you forgotten the exhortation which addresses you as sons?—

“My son, do not take lightly the chastening/training/corrective discipline of the Lord,
nor lose courage when you are corrected by him.
For the Lord chastens/corrects/disciplines him whom he loves,
and chastises every son whom he receives.”

"It is for discipline
(because you are being trained/disciplined to be kings in GOD'S kingdom - Revelation 5:9, 10) that you have to endure. God is treating you as sons; for what son is there whom his father does not discipline? If you are left without discipline, in which all have participated, then you are illegitimate children and not sons.

"I mean, we have had earthly fathers to discipline us, have we not, and we respected them. Shall we not much more be subject to the Father of spirits and live? For our earthly fathers disciplined us for a short time at their pleasure, but he disciplines us for our good, that we may share his holiness.

"For the moment all discipline seems painful rather than pleasant; but later it yields the peaceful fruit of righteousness to those who have been trained by it.

"Therefore lift your drooping hands and strengthen your weak knees, and make straight paths for your feet, so that what is lame may not be put completely out of joint but rather be healed.

"Strive for peace with all men, and for the holiness(purity of spirit)... without which no one will see the Lord.

"See to it that no one fail to obtain the grace of God; that no “root of bitterness” spring up and cause trouble ...(because this is what started the "trouble" with Israel in the wilderness - they allowed "bitterness" to overtake them, causing murmuring, and worse!)... and by it the many become defiled; that no one be immoral or lack appreciation for the spiritual, like Esau, who sold his birthright for a single meal. For you know that afterward, when he desired to inherit the blessing, he was rejected, because there was no longer an opportunity for him to change his mind, though he sought to do so with tears.

"For you have not come to what may be touched, a blazing fire, and darkness, and gloom, and a tempest, or the sound of a trumpet, OR a voice with words, which words the hearers entreat that no further messages be spoken to them. For they could not endure the order that was given, “If even a beast touches the mountain, it shall be stoned.” Indeed, so terrifying was the sight that Moses said, “I tremble with fear.” But you have come to Mount Zion and to the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to innumerable angels in festal gathering, and to the assembly of the first-born who are enrolled in heaven, and to a judge who is God of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect, and to JAHeShua, the mediator of a new covenant, and to the sprinkled blood that speaks far better than the blood of Abel.

"See that you do not refuse him who is speaking. For if they did not escape when they refused him who warned them while speaking on earth, how are we to escape if we reject him who warns from heaven? At that time His voice shook the earth; but now he has promised, “Yet once more I will shake not only the earth but also the heaven.” This statement, “Yet once more,” indicates the removal of what is shaken, as of what has been made, in order that what cannot be shaken may remain. Therefore let us be grateful for receiving a kingdom that cannot be shaken, and thus let us offer to God acceptable worship, with reverence and awe
... and NOT fear, as that word has been used to BIND us by this world, it's rulers, and its agents!... for our God is a consuming fire."

But He is NOT a "consuming fire" such that WE should fear Him - a consuming fire that those who have not partaken of His mercy... and come INTO HIS ARK (of the NEW Covenant, which is the PROTECTION from the next "deluge")... should fear. The last time, it was water. This time... it will be by fire.
conflagration, rather than a flood. Revelation 20:7-9.

But not for US, we who remain in union with the One He has given to SAVE us. John 6:48-58; 11:25; 15:1-7; 20:4, 6, 12, 15; Romans 8:1

My dear, dear brother... it's only "hard" if we don't TRULY want to do it - if our hearts... and spirits... are not WHOLE. If they are divided ... then, yes, it will be difficult. As Christ warned us! As it is with a son who does not love his father but instead resents any attempt by that father to teach him how to benefit himself, how to stay safe, how to not harm others, etc. The son who loves the father takes the father's words... and correction... and discipline... with joy. Because THAT son KNOWS:

1. The father loves HIM, and
2. Is only trying to HELP him, SAVE him... from himself as well as from others, and so
3. Would NEVER do anything to HARM him, because
4. The father LOVES him

THAT son... knows this. And that son... loves the father in return and will do whatever he possibly can... to PROVE that love (to his father). The "good" son. Really good... and not fake.

The other "proves" that he is really NOT a son. As Ad'Ham proved... when that one CHOSE another "father."

I hope that helps, my dear, dear brother... and, again, my heart rejoices that you were able to receive what I had to share.

May the undeserved kindness and mercy of our kind and merciful Father, JAH of Armies and the MOST Holy... and the LOVE AND PEACE of His Son and Christ, our dear, dear Lord, Master, King, Teacher, Guide, Savior, who is the Holy and Holy Spirit, JAHESHUA, the Chosen One of JAH (MischaJAH)... be with you, upon you, and in you... to guide and comfort you... now and to time indefinite.

Peace to you, dear brother, and to your household!

Your servant, sister, and a slave of Christ,

Shel

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:22 pm 

I was so glad to come home today and have good internet access to find this thread waiting for me to read. Some reminders I needed to hear and confirmation of things I've been hearing from our Lord too. Thank you all.
I've had a dream that I am sure was significant but I'll start a new thread for that and not derail this one.

I pray too that you find peace LQ, the peace as Jaheshua gives it.

Your sister & fellow slave of Christ

Loz x

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:12 am 

Quote:
Thanks to you all. Don't give up on me. I'm not in my right mind right now.

At the risk of just repeating what has been said... never.

Love always hopes, right?

Peace and love to you and to your household, as Christ gives these things,
your sister and servant, and a fellow slave of Christ,
tammy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:12 pm 

Quote:
Love always hopes

And never fails!

So, if our love is failing... we might have to ask: was it truly love in the first place? Or was it fear...

Peace to you ALL!