xjwsforChrist

Non-Religious Christian Spirituality
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:27 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:36 pm 

To the Household of God, Israel, and all those who go with... the greatest of love and peace to you and to your dear households.

I am directed by our dear Lord JaHeShua, the Holy One of Israel, Holy Spirit, and Chosen One of JAH (MischaJah) himself, why this direction and how it might apply, if it indeed does apply:

"Now if the foot should say, “Because I am not a hand, I do not belong to the body,” it would not for that reason stop being part of the body. And if the ear should say, “Because I am not an eye, I do not belong to the body,” it would not for that reason stop being part of the body. If the whole body were an eye, where would the sense of hearing be? If the whole body were an ear, where would the sense of smell be? But in fact God has placed the parts in the body, every one of them, just as HE wanted them to be. If they were all one part, where would the body be? As it is, there are many parts, but one body." 1 Corinthians 12:15-20

He then asked me:

"Does not each part of the Body performs a specific task, child? True, one can learn to use one's feet to do the work of one's hands. But why... if there is nothing wrong with the hands, if those work just fine? And won't the feet perform better it they don't also have to substitute as hands? And true, one can rely on one's nose to anticipate what a meal might taste like but does not one get the full "flavor" when one uses the tongue?"

And so I, SA, have shared with you what I was directed by my dear Lord, the Holy One of Israel and Holy Spirit, JAHESHUA, the Chosen of JAH (MischaJAH), just as I received to do so from him.

May those with ears hear and get the sense of these things as well as when he, the (Holy) Spirit and his Bride say to you:

"Come! Take Life's (HIS) 'water'"... the holy spirit of the MOST Holy One of Israel, JAH of Armies... which "water" is His blood, breath, and seed... and is poured out only from the innermost parts of His Son, the HOLY (Spirit) and Holy One of Israel, JAHESHUA, His Chosen One (MischaJAH)... FREE!"

Again, peace to you all!

Your servant, as I am servant to ALL those of the Household of God, Israel, and ALL those who go with, to time indefinite -

SA

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:53 am 

What a very good question!

I don't have a simple answer Shelby (peace sister) what I DO hear and understand though is that I shouldn't concern myself...wherever I...have been/will be placed...is where Jahveh has meant/purposes me to be. The privilege of being a part of it is overwhelming. The important thing for me to understand is that Christ is the Head and whatever gifts are bestowed upon us individually, the greatest of these has to be the LOVE we have among ourselves as the body, as discussed in the 1 Cor 13.

Having said the above I have been asking our Lord about how He wants to use me so that I can make myself available to serve Him...

This led me to dwell upon the appearance of New Jersualem coming down from heaven after the marriage of the Lamb. I can only begin to imagine the perfected spiritual beauty of it...and whether the sight will illustrate that it IS a body (as we know a body) made up of Christ and His bride?? I think I've previously imagined a temple/building/city and beautiful since it is 'adorned' as a bride? Sorry I've wandered off the point now lol....

Weirdly while thinking about this and asking, I keep hearing: "feet, in a hurry to run to badness" but I don't know that it is related or just something in my memory getting in the way!

Your sister and fellow servant of Christ

Loz x

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:08 pm 

So...interestingly, below is part of the answer from our dear Lord Jaheshua, received this evening, as to how I am to be used. I feel thrilled and privileged that He is directing me to situations that touch my heart...the homeless and the hungry...which apparently include those who need to find Him.

For the record, I don't see myself as a do-gooder/one who works with charities, but I will find a way to follow His direction.

Quote:
Quote:
how does one actually show mercy?

There are MANY ways to show mercy to another/others, dear LQ (peace to you!). The easiest way is to not "close the door of your tender compassions" upon one. It may be easier, though, to say what NOT showing mercy is:

- Not forgiving/releasing someone from a transgression, whether against you personally or against the Law

- Sitting in judgment of someone (especially while you're existing in your own sins! Take heed, WTBTS "elders"!!)

- Ignoring someone when they ask something of you (including, but not limited to food, clothing, shelter... going a "mile")

- Ignoring someone in need of help (think, the account of the Good Samaritan, who felt compassion for his enemy, a Jew who had been robbed and left for dead, and so took him and had his wounds bandages, and then paid for his care until he recovered - notice, the Samaritan did not take the man to his OWN home; who knows what kind of man the Jew was? Even so, the Samaritan felt enough PITY/COMPASSION to see that the man was cared for until he recovered, even if at an inn)

- Placing burdens on others that you yourself can't bear (for instance, WTBTS elders who sit in judgment of others for, say, "fornication"... while they themselves are alcoholics, adulterers, cruel to/absent from their own spouses/children, etc.)

- Not wanting to touch someone with, say, HIV, AIDS, leprosy... because of fear of being "contaminated," yet forgetting that, in the eyes of God, we are ALL "unclean"

- Not caring for one's own... child(ren), parent(s), etc., when it is within one's power to DO so but NOT doing so in exchange for giving one's time, attention, and mammon as "corban" (a gift to the church/temple/religion)

In essence, anything that ignores the "fast" of JAH... and "profanes" HIS "Sabbath"... rather than GLORIFIES Him... and these (fast and Sabbath):

“Is not this the kind of fasting I have chosen:
to loose the chains of injustice
and untie the cords of the yoke,
to set the oppressed free
and break every yoke?
Is it not to share your food with the hungry
and to provide the poor wanderer with shelter—
when you see the naked, to clothe them,
and not to turn away from your own flesh and blood?

Then your light will break forth like the dawn,
and your healing will quickly appear;
then your righteousness will go before you,
and the glory of JaHVeH will be your rear guard.
Then you will call, and JaHVeH will answer;
you will cry for help, and he will say: Here am I.

“If you do away with the yoke of oppression,
with the pointing finger and malicious talk,
and if you spend yourselves in behalf of the hungry
and satisfy the needs of the oppressed,
then your light will rise in the darkness,
and your night will become like the noonday.
JaHVeH will guide you always;
he will satisfy your needs in a sun-scorched land
and will strengthen your frame.

You will be like a well-watered garden,
like a spring whose waters never fail.
Your people will rebuild the ancient ruins
and will raise up the age-old foundations;
you will be called Repairer of Broken Walls,
Restorer of Streets with Dwellings.

“If you keep your feet from breaking the Sabbath
and from doing as you please on my holy day,
if you call the Sabbath a delight
and JaHVeH's holy day honorable,
and if you honor it by not going your own way
and not doing as you please or speaking idle words,
then you will find your joy in JaHVeH,
and I will cause you to ride in triumph on the heights of the land
and to feast on the inheritance of your father Jacob.”
For the mouth of JaHVeH has spoken.

Isaiah 58:6-14

What, though, is "the Sabbath"? Does JAH mean Sunday? Or, for some, Saturday? Or, for others, the time from sundown one (last) day of the week to the sundown the next day? The weekly sabbath? The "Great Sabbath"?

No. He means HIS "sabbath". A "sabbath," is a day of REST. JAH rested... on the "seventh" day of His creation. And we are still IN that Sabbath, the "day" of resting... from OUR "works"... in observance of HIS works! Hence, EVERY day is a "sabbath"... or "day of rest"... to JAH! EVERY day we are to cease from doing our OWN will... and do HIS. Because our dear Lord, the HOLY One of Israel, JAHESHUA, the Chosen One OF JAH (MischaJah)... His Christ... is LORD... of the sabbath!

And so, HE did the works of his FATHER, not his own works... and that is the "pattern" we are to follow, those of us who belong to him, who are in union with him. We "enter" into JAH's "rest"... when we cease doing our OWN will... and speaking a word... call each day a DELIGHT... and HONOR His "day"... by NOT going our own way, but following HIS "Way"... Christ... THEN we not only enter into His REST... but His JOY.

Those works, JAH's works... are works of mercy. Yes? If one isn't sure, then all one need do is look at Christ... and HIS works... to see! Because he did NOTHING of his own initiative, but as he observed the Father doing! He did his Father's works (of mercy): feeding those hungry, healing those sick, and in EVERY way releasing the captives (to sin), etc.

I've shared what those works can be generally, above. What those works can be SPECIFICALLY, however, are on a day-by-day, case-by-case basis, dear one.

I hope this helps!

Again, peace to you!

Your servant and a slave of Christ,

Shellamar

The quote is from a 2013 thread (peace to you Shelby my sister) about MERCY. It was enlightening, but moreso for me today. Thank you sister for passing on to us our Lord's words to you.

Peace,
Your servant and sister in Christ

Loz x

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:03 am 

Greetings and peace to you, and welcome to the board, dear BF -

My emotions were very mixed in re-reading this thread. My heart leapt with joy at YOUR joy in these things (and the glory goes to our dear, dear Lord and Master, JaH'eShua, as these are his words and reminders, but I'm sure you know that - smile!). But, oh, the pang I felt reading my dear sister Loz's words. I could "hear" her voice as she shared. I greatly miss her - I had no idea how much I would.

But thank YOU - your words are VERY encouraging! I hope your dear friends appreciate you and your efforts and find the information here helpful, hopeful, and inspiring.

Again, peace to you and to your household!

Your servant, sister, and a slave of Christ,

Shel