xjwsforChrist

Non-Religious Christian Spirituality
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:07 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 85 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 2:31 pm 

Yes, dear Zoe (peace to you, dear sister! )

Which why cremation is an issue: it COMPLETELY destroys DNA. There's a thread about that on here. I will try to find it later (or maybe someone can for me, so there's no wait (looks pleadingly at dear Tammy - peace to you, sweetie, an' kin ya'll he a sistah owt, pleez, n' thanky kine'ly? LOLOL! )

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 2:34 pm 

AGuest wrote:
Yes, dear Zoe (peace to you, dear sister! )

Which why cremation is an issue: it COMPLETELY destroys DNA. There's a thread about that on here. I will try to find it later (or maybe someone can for me, so there's no wait (looks pleadingly at dear Tammy - peace to you, sweetie, an' kin ya'll he a sistah owt, pleez, n' thanky kine'ly? LOLOL! )

Lol, I'll go look... I think there are a couple of them though...

Peace!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 2:49 pm 

Here is one:

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=745

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:11 pm 

Zoe wrote:
OH WOW!! This has to be the most profound thing I have heard/learned here and it makes Perfect sense. This is epic!!!

Now I understand about the speaking to us, its built into our DNA.

Peace to you ALL this evening,

Wonderful day here it has been! Praise and Glory to our Father JAH and His Son our Lord JAHeshua MischaJAH.

So glad Zoe that this resounded with you so clearly. Seems to be pretty epic for more than just you my sister LOL! So happy to hear this!

Wonderful!...Wonderful!...Leaving! And as Shel said (peace my sister) ....

...GO with what you were "given" on this, dear brother. RECEIVE it... and put FAITH in it... and the One who gave it you... and then see JUST how deep the "WORMHOLE" TRULY goes!

Thank you ALL,
Love your sister fellow servant and slave of Christ,
Kim

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:30 am 

Had fun rereading that thread (and another it led to), dear Tams.

Thanks for helping there, my dear sister, and peace to you!

YSSFS of Christ,

Shel

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:53 am 

Quote:
YES!!!!!!! Think, dear LQ (peace to yiu, dear, dear brother!)... if JAH used Christ to MAKE... ALL things... and we are ALL energy/spirit INSIDE our vessels... then ALL "living, breathing" things would HAVE to have SOME "connection" to that "Source"... yes?

WE DO! It's in our D... N... A. It's why we... humans... are "closely related" to primates/chimps/bonobo: SAME "mother dough"! Our dear Lord IS THAR MOTHER DOUGH, luv - LOLOL! ALL things "came into existence BY MEANS OF... THROUGH... him!

OF COURSE, YES!!! So simply and yet so deep! Great stuff!

Loz x

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:53 am 

Please let me add my, yes, to the others', Leaving.

I am so glad that you shared what you heard.

You asked Him a question, He answered you. He even gave you the 'how' (the science) of it. Very exciting Leaving.

Peace to you and to your household, and peace to you all,
your servant and sister, and fellow slave of Christ,
tammy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 1:33 pm 

Loz wrote:
Quote:
YES!!!!!!! Think, dear LQ (peace to yiu, dear, dear brother!)... if JAH used Christ to MAKE... ALL things... and we are ALL energy/spirit INSIDE our vessels... then ALL "living, breathing" things would HAVE to have SOME "connection" to that "Source"... yes?

WE DO! It's in our D... N... A. It's why we... humans... are "closely related" to primates/chimps/bonobo: SAME "mother dough"! Our dear Lord IS THAR MOTHER DOUGH, luv - LOLOL! ALL things "came into existence BY MEANS OF... THROUGH... him!

Just had to add:

Our CONSCIENCE is that part of ourselves that ACCEPTS OR REJECTS....what JAH and CHRIST say to us by spirit... AS WELL AS what the ADVERSARY and HIS "kind" say to us! It's our OWN "voice

Loz x

Peace to you all,

Something our Lord shared with me the other day and it seems to fit in well with this thread is this..,

Those that are mentioned in Romans as " doing by nature the things OF the law ARE a law WITHIN themselves.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 2:11 pm 

Loz wrote:
Quote:

WE DO! It's in our D... N... A. It's why we... humans... are "closely related" to primates/chimps/bonobo: SAME "mother dough"! Our dear Lord IS THAR MOTHER DOUGH, luv - LOLOL! ALL things "came into existence BY MEANS OF... THROUGH... him

Just to add:

Our CONSCIENCE is that part of ourselves that ACCEPTS OR REJECTS....what JAH and CHRIST say to us by spirit... AS WELL AS what the ADVERSARY and HIS "kind" say to us! It's our OWN "voice!
!

Loz x

Peace to you all,

Something our Lord shared with me the other day and it seems to fit in " perfectly" with this thread is this...

Romans 2:14-16

" Indeed, when Gentiles, who do not have the law, do by nature things required by the law, they are a law for themselves, even though they do not have the law. ( written)

They show that the requirements of the law are written on their hearts, [/i]their consciences also bearing witness, and their thoughts sometimes accusing them and at other times even defending them.

This will take place on the day when God judges people’s secrets through Jesus Christ, as my gospel declares."

These prove that Jahs law of Love which IS an energy/spirit/force is IN THEM therefore part of them...their DNA therefore they " DO" because they actually hear.

These are also the ones described in MATTHEW 25:31-46 that say...

Lord....when did we do this?.....when did we do that?"... (these deeds of love that were on their hearts)
Because they did them...because they heard....to the least of Christs brothers...they did them to Him!

Those may not have given the proper glory to Jah and Christ for their deeds at the time, not realizing where this law of Love truly came from...the source of it being Jah.

But those of us that [i]do know....
What a priviledge we all have to know this and to be able to give the proper glory and honor where it belongs!

Love and peace to you all and your households,
Your sister fellow servant and slave of Christ,
Kim

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 2:13 pm 

My apologies for the first partial post! Was on my phone, tried to save it and start to repost it and it sent.

MY BAD! LOL!

Peace kim

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:30 am 

Is this still a viable link? Does not open up for me.

Quote:
YppuplleH wrote:
We've been here :)

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=226

Ahhhh yes we forget so easy, it has been discussed in depth. In any case I opt to be buried not cremated just in case lol

Any assistance would be appreciated. Thanks.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:24 pm 

Armand, I don't think any of our links from that long ago (to other threads on the forum) are viable. Have to search for them the old fashioned way, sorry.

Peace!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:05 pm 

Okay, thanks, Tec. Good to know. Peace.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:55 pm 

Found another one of those links today for anyone who is interested:

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=2331

Peace again to you all!
Love your sister and servant, and fellow slave of Christ,
tammy

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:13 pm 

Quote:

Peace to you all,

Something our Lord shared with me the other day and it seems to fit in " perfectly" with this thread is this...

Romans 2:14-16

" Indeed, when Gentiles, who do not have the law, do by nature things required by the law, they are a law for themselves, even though they do not have the law. ( written)

They show that the requirements of the law are written on their hearts, [/i]their consciences also bearing witness, and their thoughts sometimes accusing them and at other times even defending them.

This will take place on the day when God judges people’s secrets through Jesus Christ, as my gospel declares."

These prove that Jahs law of Love which IS an energy/spirit/force is IN THEM therefore part of them...their DNA therefore they " DO" because they actually hear.

These are also the ones described in MATTHEW 25:31-46 that say...

Lord....when did we do this?.....when did we do that?"... (these deeds of love that were on their hearts)
Because they did them...because they heard....to the least of Christs brothers...they did them to Him!

Those may not have given the proper glory to Jah and Christ for their deeds at the time, not realizing where this law of Love truly came from...the source of it being Jah.

But those of us that [i]do know.... What a priviledge we all have to know this and to be able to give the proper glory and honor where it belongs!

Love and peace to you all and your households,
Your sister fellow servant and slave of Christ,
Kim

Oh Kim dear sister this post of yours certainly proved significant today. Hubby and I were conversing while on a journey in the car. An opportunity presented itself for me to speak seriously about my faith in our Lord Jaheshua and His father Jahveh...Hubby has been reading 'Homo Deus' by Yuval Noah Harari, the follow up to a book called 'Homo Sapiens' which he previously read, this has prompted him to ask me some searching questions. It's philosophical/historical/scientific themes has engaged hubby.

I was able to quickly (silently) ask our Lord to put His words into my mouth! I was privileged to speak about soooo much! including how religions have perverted the Truth of Christ, how the Bible is not inerrant, and how Christ speaks to all mankind but that they don't listen, that they prefer the pomp and ceremony of religions with all their falsehoods! We covered Death, the Adversary and how he's led folk into religions with smatterings of truth, and even the things that will occur in the future.

This led to what it means to be a real Christian and why some people who don't believe nor profess Christianity are genuinely kind and caring by nature, and seek no glory for it. (I would describe hubby this way, and did). I explained that some 'do by nature' the 'good' thing according to their consciences. I wasn't even able to recall this post entirely or where I'd read it but Jaheshua has kindly led me to it now so that I will be able to explain more fully! So thank you dear sister and praise to Jah and His son that we are blessed with these truths that you were given to share!

And also...

The other evening his questions were about animals having spirits, which he referred to as souls, anyway once we got on the same page as to that I said yes I believed that every "breathing thing" has a spirit or Gods spirit. That led him to question (based on Harari's assertions) how I could bring myself to eat meat/fowl etc. as he felt that smacked of hypocrisy since some we kill for food can feel pain and distress. I agreed but explained that for me unless Jah & Christ forbade such eating I could continue but that I would ask my Lord why this is allowed in our day...I will continue to do so...but if anyone hears or has heard about this...

Peace
Your servant & sister in Christ

Loz x

Ps I have replied to your pm Kim, sorry for the delay. (We are still in exile at seaside with an occupied home lol)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 85 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next