xjwsforChrist

Non-Religious Christian Spirituality
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:36 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 85 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:14 pm 

Peace to you as well dear sister,

So glad that what our Lord shared with us came in handy for hubby.

As to eating meat, remember even if one chooses not to eat of it, it is a personal choice not a law but even being vegetarian means eating plants that have life in them, their sap/ blood, therefore; life/ energy, and they feel pain as well.

We as humans kill everyday just to survive. It is inevitable. Being conscious and aware of it is a good thing, knowing and acknowledging just how much we need Christs covering every hour of Every day whether intentional or not.

Remember as you mentioned to hubby ALL creation in Psalms 150 " EVERY Living, breathing thing can Praise JAH and Christ." Plants, mountains etc are included.

Our Lord is truly GOOD NEWS! We need him oooohh how we need him!

Peace to you ALL as our Lord gives it, and may any and all partake of lifeswater which is Holy Spirit, our Lord for FREE!

Your sister, fellow servant and slave of Christ,
Kim

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:44 am 

OH MY GOODNESS so glad to have re-found this thread yesterday morning and it is exactly what I needed to read and remember!!

I have been asking, even begging for several days for help and understanding from Our Lord Christ Jaheshua as to what is wrong with me spiritually. I have been trying to find faith and love and really wanted to hear how to do it plus have my heart examined as to motive. I just knew something wasn't right as I was not feeling or hearing anything at all from our Lord for the past week. I knew it was a problem with me but I couldn't pinpoint it.

I Have felt totally "flat" in the past 10 days especially after I was given so much in the past 6 weeks, I was reached out to with an outpouring of love and spiritual assistance. It is still being given to me but I felt like something had just totally gone out of me spiritually, like when you hear from a friend every day and then suddenly they just don't email or call you anymore. Anyway I don't want to go off topic here, I will get to the point. I was and am suffering from FEAR which means I do not have Love. 1 John 4:18 "There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love."

I was given the message about my Fear and heart motive earlier this month and I thought I managed to overcome it but it became evident again and reared its UGLY head again. It is absolutely a horrible thing to have Fear, it makes you sick physically and heart sick spiritually.

I just want to thank Our Lord Jaheshua for listening to my pleas and sending help, a lot of it through some of you Loving servants here on this forum. It is helping me to understand and correct my selfish ways and lack of love, faith and understanding. I feel selfish even talking about it here as it sounds like its all about me but I thought maybe I should share something in case other's who have Fear or lack Faith might hear that there is hope and that Our Lord Christ does listen and answer.

I am so embarrassed to say that I am lacking Love and Faith, that I haven't even 1/2 an ounce of it but I was mercifully shown Love and I can see what it can do which has motivated me to pursue it with renewed energy. The only way it is happening is because I kept remembering and finally taking to heart the words "Keep on asking" and "Take Life's waters free" and "My sheep hear my voice" which has been repeated countless times here and in PM's.

I hope those of you who are like me and doubting or afraid to keep asking for faith, understanding and love because it is really true that it will happen if you keep on asking with the right motivation. The right motivation will come if you ask that your heart be examined and you listen and correct your ways.

That's all for now but hopefully I will be able to share with you more later if it can help.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:31 am 

This thread has to be one of my favourites here and so helpful! So many things said that are profound and insightful but the following one I will quote for now and say thank you and YES it is so true and I am trying so hard to take it to heart.

Shelby said:

Quote:
"If God is for us... who can be against us?"

One of our greatest fears is what others might think of us. Can be paralyzing, yes. Some time ago, our dear Lord directed me to post a thread, "Who do you love? Are You S
sure?"

We have SO many reminders. From, "Do not plan ahead what you will say for it will be given you," to "Love does not look out for its own interest."

To those of you who (please, dear Lord JaHeShua... let me say this right and with love)... are "struggling" with the challenges of life (husbands, wives, children, work, housing, health... whatever... I don't know what to say except that I don't understand. I'm sorry, I love you, I DO... but I don't understand.

Our dear Lord SAID:

"Come to ME... ALL you who a toiling and loaded down. Take MY yoke for MY yoke is KINDLY and MY load is light."

I don't understand... do you not believe him? How can that be??? Are we not told that "Without faith it is impossible to please [the Father] well?"

I don't understand why you toil. Even more, I don't understand why you don't TRUST him, have FAITH in him... faith that he will KEEP his word and if you just DO what he says... HE will take your load?

I don't understand. I put him to this test and he absolutely fulfilled his promise, as some here know. And so HE is "how" I do this, tirelessly... and with JOY. Because he KEPT HIS WORD TO ME ... which strengthens me and helps me keep MY word to HIM.

I am not saying anyone is bad or wrong... or must "be like" me. I am saying... honestly... I don't understand.

Please... please... LET HIM PROVE TO YOU THAT HIS WORDS ARE TRUE. Why? Three (3) simple reasons:

1. First and foremost... you WILL be utterly grateful and so give thanks and GLORIFY the Father... AND our dear, dear Lord;

2. Others might learn of it, turn to JAH and Christ, receive the same/similar blessings, and ALSO glorify the Father and our dear Lord; and

3. YOU WILL BENEFIT. You WILL. AND SO WILL YOUR HOUSEHOLD. Because HE will "work" your "load" FOR you. And if HE'S handling matters... how can things NOT get better?

I'm sorry, dear, dear ones. I am. But I truly don't understand.

I pray for you all. I don't say that to be thought well of. I say it because I love you and SO want you to realize the fulfillment... and joy... of switching loads with the Master. There really are no words... except all that I have shared with you over the years.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:06 am 

Thank you, dear, dear Zoe (and the greatest of love and peace to you, my dear, dear sister!) for reposting this. I needed it

I can only speak for myself, but i am tired, dear ones (peace to you, all!). But I am not weary... and I am not done. Not while I still draw a breath. Just don't want to sound like a clashing cymbal, though, and sometimes it feels thst way. A time to speak... a time to be silent. This post just gave me a little more "wind," though - revival of spirit - LOLOL!

And to that I say PRAISE JAH and Christ!!!! For you all but especially for out dear Zoe and the progress of her faith over the past few months! Keep going girl! Once you realize that it is NOT ABOUT us... ANY of US... it's all downhill. A piece of cake. Fruitcake, maybe, yes, but of great quality - LOLOLOLOLOL!

If your feelings have been hurt... by ANYONE... if you are caught by life's "problems"... if you are "busy," "in [some manner of] pain," confused/unsure, lacking faith... whatever... ASK for help to OVERCOME it. Because, it's about the Son and Holy (Spirit)... our dear, dear Lord,.Master, Savior, King, Teacher, Guide, Leader, Counselor... Husband... and SO much more: JAHESHUA, the Chosen One and so Mischa (of) JAH.

Dear ones. I PROMISE you: if you can get THAT truth, receive it FULLY and COMPLETELY... and walk your life as best you can in that LIGHT...the rest is really a piece of cake! Because when you do, you are NEVER alone... OR lonely. HE..IS...WITH... YOU. ALL the days. Matthew 28:20

I'm telling you, again... as I have always told you:

KISS... the SON.

Just DO it. Just DISOWN... YOURSELF. Pick UP... your "torture" stake/tree/pole... cross... whatever you want to call it. Pick it UP... and CARRY it. For HIM. Stop trying to make things "easy" for yourself. Take HIS yoke... and carry HIS load... and HE will make life easy for you. Because HE... WILL... take YOUR yoke, whatever's burdening YOU... loading YOU down... and carry IT FOR you.

QUIT worrying about what you're going to eat... wear... do. Where you will live. What others... including those of your flesh... THINK of you. THEY... CAN'T... SAVE... YOU. NOT from the "hocus-pocus" taught by religion... from fear... or from death. He CAN, and from ALL of thst. And from the [spiritual/scientific] REALITY... and "four winds"... that WILL come.

Will it come in our day? Who can say? Maybe. Maybe not. But it is coming. And we can be ready. Thst doesn't mean stop living. And it certainly doesn't mean throw yourself full on into living in this world. As with everything he's taught us... it means in the middle. To neither one extreme/pole OR the other.

I wish you ALL love... and PEACE as our dear Lord gives it. And EARS to hear when he shares truth when you... and, most importantly, when he and his Bride say to YOU:

"COME! TAKE (my) Life's 'water'... the blood, breath, and seed of (my) Father, JAH, the MOST Holy... which is poured out THROUGH (me) from MY innermost parts and given to ANYONE wishing and thirsting... FREE! Come to ME... and DRINK!" John 7:37-39; Luke 11:13

Your servant, sister, and a slave of Christ,

Shel

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:13 pm 

Thank you for your post Dear Shelby, and I am so sorry to hear that you are weary though you would never know it by your writings. You still sound full of fire and zeal and spirit.

I am really finding this thread so encouraging and full of wonderful tips as to how to get to know and love our Lord Christ. I keep repeating, its not about ME, everything should be done to Praise Jah and Jaheshua. It is so obvious to me now that without his help and guidance we can't really live our lives properly and happily. I am kind of isolated here without friends to see in person so knowing I can talk to Christ anytime is really comforting and I am trying to do just that.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:14 am 

This below was one of the most profound epic things I learned here or ever anywhere. I just want to re-post it for a reminder. It is built into our DNA to hear our Lord Jaheshua & our heavenly Father Jah because they made us and blew their spirit of life into us. Dear Brother Armand brought this up in answer to Dear LQ's inquiry and Dear Shelby spelled it out and clarified it. I know I was blown away then but let it fade away and didn't apply it to myself. Now it makes even more sense to me and I intend to take advantage of this and let his voice guide me.

LQ said:
Quote:
I'm thinking there is a genetic encoding at play here. Can't prove it. It's just a theory based on those phrases, but something I have never ever considered before. I'm probably wrong, but to me, it answers a number of questions.

Shelby said:
YES!!!!!!! Think, dear LQ (peace to you, dear, dear brother!)... if JAH used Christ to MAKE... ALL things... and we are ALL energy/spirit INSIDE our vessels... then ALL "living, breathing" things would HAVE to have SOME "connection" to that "Source"... yes?

WE DO! It's in our D... N... A. It's why we... humans... are "closely related" to primates/chimps/bonobo: SAME "mother dough"! Our dear Lord IS THAR MOTHER DOUGH, luv - LOLOL! ALL things "came into existence BY MEANS OF... THROUGH... him!

And DNA is... where? In our EVERY cell, yes? And ESPECIALLY in the BLOOD, MARROW... BONE!

Sorry, sorry... I can't contain my excitement at your words, your UNDERSTANDING... and I can't bold, italicize, etc., so I have to use caps. But I'm not yelling. Well, I am... INSIDE... but it is shouts of JOY.

This, what you shared, is (1) why we say "the blood SPEAKS"... and why that which is spiritual is NOT in opposition to science! The problem is, the religious leaders don't KNOW this but teach spirits as ethereal hoo-hahs and a lot of hocus-pocus...AND why scientists don't GET it:

They don't know, recognize, accept the KEY to "UNLOCK" that "door"! CHRIST IS THE (back) Door!!! FAITH IN HIM... IS THE "KEY"!!!!!!

Oh, mercy - I am SO excited, right now. Our dear Lord's spirit is JUMPING in me!!! LOLOLOLOLOL!

PRAISE JAH, you people! Let EVERY... LIVING. BREATHING... THING... PRAISE HIM!!!

(Gotta go - breakfast here - but will be back later today).

THANK YOU, dear, dear LQ! GO with what you were "given" on this, dear brother. RECEIVE it... and put FAITH in it... and the One who gave it you... and then see JUST how deep the "WORMHOLE" TRULY goes - LOLOLOLOLOL!

Peace to you ALL!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:22 am 

I have to second this (well, all of it actually, but I will highlight this):

Quote:
And to that I say PRAISE JAH and Christ!!!! For you all but especially for out dear Zoe and the progress of her faith over the past few months! Keep going girl! Once you realize that it is NOT ABOUT us... ANY of US... it's all downhill.

Praise JAH and Christ! Such a great testimony to our Lord being and always speaking the truth: seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened.

Peace and love to you all, and to your households,
your sister and servant and fellow slave of Christ,
tammy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:19 am 

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL - Peace to you, all!

I am SO glad these things are resounding with you, dear, dear Zoe (peace to you, my dear sister)! A couple few things, though:

- I am NOT weary, girl! Tired... a bit, yes. Diabetes can do that to you. Unfortunately, my vessel has issues and I'm not good at controlling it in this regard (my lifestyle... and dealing with folks at my job... makes control challenging for me - I need to focus better but forget because my job and pace isn't exactly conducive. Also, the weather had put a damper on my walks, but I got a few in this week, praise JAH!). My SPIRIT, though, is still as a young child - LOLOL!

- When I stated that "it's all downhill..." I meant that in a good way. Not meaning deterioration or decreasing, etc., but ease of journey. No longer a struggle to climb UPhill.. but like an easy run DOWNhill.

As our dear Tec (peace to you, luvee!) reiterated, though, the growth of YOUR faith is wonderful! I cannot tell you how... well, AMAZING... it is to me to see YOUR "zeal" at this level, here and on Quora. Blows me away. You've found your voice as to JAH and Christ!

I need to point out something I'm not sure many here notice, but I certainly have: for every one of you whose love and zeal is, well, unstoppable seems like... did you notice, for yourself as well as others, that the major increase... LEAP, if you ask me... occurred once you ACCEPTED AND USED our dear Lord's TRUE name? I noticed it in every one of you who came to realize that his name absolutely DOES matter and not only began to use it regularly and without fear or hesitation... but CALLED (and STILL call) on it! That's because, as many, even beyond the Apostles, learned... the power is in his name.!

And it's not just knowing the name. The demons know it, yet can't utter it! Why? Because THEIR lips aren't clean! WE, though, have our lips cleansed WHEN we use it (aright) and our entire BODIES... when we "wash" them (our soiled "robes") in his blood! Yet, we can't fully use that name, have tge FREEDOM to... unless and until the Father DRAWS us.

And He doesn't do that until we ask... and approach... in sincerity. Which usually manifests... when our hearts are either overcome with joy... or "broken." "Hot"... or "cold." When our hearts are "lukewarm," though... we may not only be unable to enter (through the Door that he is and into and before the MOST Holy), but may be spewed out if we are "inside."

Which is why it's important to know WHO it is we "love"... and WHY. FEAR... is not love. It is not even a form.of love. Being afraid to disappoint someone is not really fear - it is more of a regard, even respect. And it can accompany love. But as we've all come to know, PERFECT(ED) LOVE... casts ALL FEAR... OUTSIDE.

What fear? ALL fear. Which is why our dear Lord SAID, "Do not be anxious OVER ANYTHING." Because anxiety is a FORM... of FEAR.

And "outside" of where? Outside, dear ones, of the TEMPLE of God. And not just the Holy and MOST Holy - certainly there is no fear in either one. But outside the ENTIRE temple... which temple WE ARE.

Religion teaches fear. On every level. And it has and teaches a FORM of "godly devotion" the power... or energy... of which is FALSE.
Negative "power." And so dark, not light... death-dealing, not light-giving. And we all know this. When turn AWAY, though, from the darkness TO the Light... we can SEE our way. And, as it states... the path gets LIGHTER... AND LIGHTER... until the Day... Christ... "dawns."

And it... he... is joyFUL... as we see manifested every single time one turns to him. No threats of fire and brimstone, no Armageddon, no eternal torture. Just... joy... and sight.

Thank you, dear, dear Zoe... and ALL of you who share your zeal for and joy about JAH and Christ. It is a REFRESHMENT to me! Like a cool drink in a dry land! Revigorating! I know we all have challenges to face in our daily lives. Some more than others. But when we focus on US, on ourselves and OUR lives, we not only magnify our anxieties, we do worse: we take our eyes, our gaze, OFF... our dear Lord, the True Copper Serpent.

In looking at HIM, though, we don't have to see only his physical sufferings. True, that can be helpful if we need a gauge ("Well, my situation is bad, yes, but not THAT bad!"). But Why? We KNOW his suffering was worse - he took EVERY infirmity into his body... ON PURPOSE. Because he WANTED to, so that others could be healed. He was rejected by his own freshly kin... until AFTER he died. And HE was hated... FOR NO REASON, even by those he gave HIS life FOR. We know these things and know they were worse than whatever we could endure.

Why look only at them, then? Why look BACK... when he's standing BEFORE us... GLO-RIFIED... and promising to glo-rify US?? REJOICE in looking at HIM, rather than MOURN in looking at ourselves? As dear Zoe has shown, it is the looking at him that makes us rejoice, seeing him... and not looking at ourselves, seeing only ourselves.

Thank you, again, dear Zoe... and you all.

Peace... to you all!

Shel

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:02 am 

Thank you for the post Tammy and encouragement and for helping to re-new this thread. There are so many good messages here on this forum but this one really gets to an important issue. Our Motives!! It should be to Praise Our heavenly Father Jah and Our Lord Jaheshua.

Love from your sister

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:42 am 

Good Morning All!!

I was going to post another excerpt from this thread this morning that I found inspiring and maybe helpful to others to remember what our motive should be. But thanks to our Dear Sister Shelby we got a new post that praises our Lord and explains things in more depth (at least for me).

Wow that is something that I didn't understand before about using Our Lord Christ's name. That is a new one for me. I am embarrassed to say I was really uncomfortable using that name as it was so new, different and uncommon, even strange to me. Plus I didn't know how to pronounce it so I didn't want to use it and say it wrong as I thought that was disrespectful. One of the first things I asked Dear Brother Finalcall and Sister JustMom when they visited me was how do I pronounce this name. I heard them say the name over and over and I have to say it is a beautiful name, it sounds so sweet and rolls over the tongue with no harshness.

Again that is an amazing and new understanding for me about we need to use his Name and the POWER is in his name!!

Shelby said:
Quote:
I need to point out something I'm not sure many here notice, but I certainly have: for every one of you whose love and zeal is, well, unstoppable seems like... did you notice, for yourself as well as others, that the major increase... LEAP, if you ask me... occurred once you ACCEPTED AND USED our dear Lord's TRUE name? I noticed it in every one of you who came to realize that his name absolutely DOES matter and not only began to use it regularly and without fear or hesitation... but CALLED (and STILL call) on it! That's because, as many, even beyond the Apostles, learned... the power is in his name.!

And it's not just knowing the name. The demons know it, yet can't utter it! Why? Because THEIR lips aren't clean! WE, though, have our lips cleansed WHEN we use it (aright) and our entire BODIES... when we "wash" them (our soiled "robes") in his blood! Yet, we can't fully use that name, have the FREEDOM to... unless and until the Father DRAWS us.

I started using his name in the last 2 weeks once I learned how to pronounce it, I am even cringing now when I hear someone call him Jesus for some reason. Its so wonderful to be able to hear all these truths and feel in my bones and heart that they are the TRUTH!!

Praise Jah and Jaheshua for their love and mercy and patience and so much more.

There is so much more to say today about todays post but I will do that in another post so as not to confuse the different points.

Peace & Love from your sister (who now understands why Peace is said because knowing Christ brings it to us and we wish that for everyone)

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:57 pm 

For me right now FEAR is an UGLY WORD!!! I hate it because I have very recently come to see what it means and what a weapon it can be to draw us away from Jah and Jaheshua. It has blinded many of us into not seeing how simple and freeing it is to just trust and love and obey Jah and Jaheshua who we owe our very existence to.

They made us and know what we need, they love us so there is nothing to fear at all.

Shelby said:
Quote:
Which is why it's important to know WHO it is we "love"... and WHY. FEAR... is not love. It is not even a form.of love. Being afraid to disappoint someone is not really fear - it is more of a regard, even respect. And it can accompany love. But as we've all come to know, PERFECT(ED) LOVE... casts ALL FEAR... OUTSIDE.

What fear? ALL fear. Which is why our dear Lord SAID, "Do not be anxious OVER ANYTHING." Because anxiety is a FORM... of FEAR.

This is something I am working on diligently, it cut me to my heart when I found out that Fear is insulting to our Lord Christ if we profess to have faith and love. The Religions and unloving governments all use it to control us and make us obey them instead of looking to Jah and Christ where we will find Joy and love and have no fear. I see now how overcoming fear sets us free and gives us Peace. It really is so simple yet obscure unless we ask for understanding and help.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:26 pm 

Greetings and peace to all you lovely people,

There is an abundant of wonderful truths shared here and I am so happy for you Zoe that it is finally resounding with you. I can feel your excited.

That you are understanding the importance of using our Fathers true name JAHveh and that of His Son
JAHeshua, and especially grasping that there is no other power in any other name in heaven and on earth.

It truly is OUR priviledge to have been given this and to be known by them and to able to hear their voice and to know they are here at all times for us.

Let your joy and peace in them abound and your family and John will truly see this in you even if you say nothing at all. By your actions, love and inner peace and not being anxious, it will say tons!

We love you and are here for you.

Hopefully spring is around the corner for you,
Love your sister fellow servant and slave of Christ,
Kim

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:01 pm 

Hi, everyone! I've been quiet lately, but still here and reading every post. These last few posts have been nice to read! :D

~LQ

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:23 pm 

SO glad to hear that, dear LQ! The greatest of love and peace to you, dear brother - hang in there!

Shel

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:08 am 

May you all have peace today

Zoe, I am so happy for you and Our Lord Jaheshua that you are coming to know Him and learning true love and how it conquers fear. My heart and the spirit in me rejoice from reading your post that you are understanding and that you have grown and are learning from all the information given instead of being offended and turning away. Thank you for sharing.

Your brother and Servant of Jaheshua, Finalcall

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 85 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next