xjwsforChrist

Non-Religious Christian Spirituality
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:53 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 6:38 pm 

Peace to ALL of you today,

How many times have we had someone ask us, "What religion are you?" OR "What church do you attend?'

Most of us realize that JWs, Mormons, Catholics ALL believe they have the "One true church." JWs calling themselves "The Truth". And many other religions will teach you that you need to belong or identify yourself with a certain denomination to insure being saved.

But this morning my Lord asked me, "What religion do animals need to be saved?"

I smiled and said, "None Lord and yet you save them."

He reminded me they were in paradise in the garden in eden, he saved them through the flood, he saved them coming out of Egypt, AND they are in the kingdom as these verses stated.
They are saved by means of our Lord Jaheshua as their spirit can praise Him, (Psalms 147-150) obey Him and listen to His voice, and put faith in Him WITHOUT RELIGION... the same way we can.

NOone would ever think to ask a dog or cat or horse...."Which church do you go to... in order to be saved?" LOL!

Isaiah 65:25
"The wolf and the lamb will feed as one, and the lion will eat straw just like the bull, and as for the serpent, his food will be dust. They will do no harm nor cause any ruin in all my holy mountain, Jah has said."

Isaiah 11:6
"The wolf will actually reside for a while with the male lamb, and with the kid the leopard itself will lie down, and the calf and the ma[/i]ned young lion and the well fed animal all together, and a mere little boy will be leader over them. And the cow and the bear themselves will feed; together their young ones will lie down. And even the lion will eat straw just like the bull. And the suckling child will play upon the whole of a cobra, and upon the light aperture of a poisonous snake will a weaned child actually put his own hand. They will not do any harm or cause any ruin in all my holy mountain; because the earth will certainly be filled with the knowledge of Jah as the waters are covering the very sea."
[/i]

Psalms 36:6
"Your righteousness is like mountains of Gods; Your judicial decision is a vast watery deep.
Man AND beast you save, O Jah."

Thought I'd share what I was reminded of from our Lord. Made me smile all day!

Love, your sister and follow servant of Jaheshua Mischajah, Kim

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:26 pm 

Thank you, Justmom; I thoroughly enjoyed reading this.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:34 pm 

ataloa wrote:
Thank you, Justmom; I thoroughly enjoyed reading this.

Your welcome! I always smile so much because its always so simple from our Lord.

Peace to you and your household, your sister in Christ, Kim

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 8:11 pm 

Wonderful reminder, dear Kimmie (peace to you, luvee!).

I know my pups are people, too (hence, as you know, we call them "the People"; i.e., "The People need a walk," or "You taking the People with you?" or "Gonna stop and get some food for the People", etc.). They have very separate and distinct personalities, different idiosyncracies... AND, quite interestingly (and VERY important to ME)... unique and very distinct VOICES (dear hubby and I could tell each of them apart from any other dog, even if they were in a large group! I LOVE that - LOLOL!). Just we know our children's voices - LOLOL!

And I know it isn't limited to dogs. AND... while I'm not sure as to ALL animals, I KNOW dogs think... and sometimes sneakily! And look at how other animals, like chimps, for example, "shun" certain ones of their species. Yet, bonobos don't, but stick close and look out for one another. We can see the same among various nations and tribes... and religions... of humans!

I always love when someone recognizes that the MOST HOLY One of Israel, JAH of Armies, and so of course His Son, the Holy One of Israel and Holy Spirit, JAHESHUA the Chosen One of JAH (MischaJAH) love the animals, as well. Surely, they wouldn't have been given to Adham to CARED for had they not been (loved). Because they weren't needed for FOOD at the time.

And, as we've discussed before, they were given as SACRIFICES at one point - surely, then, they had SOME value. GREAT value, actually, because THEIR blood ATONED for the sins of HUMANS. Temporarily, yes, but still.

Anyway, thanks for that - glad to be reminded of it!

Again, peace to you and to your dear household!

YSSFS of Christ,

Shel

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 9:38 pm 

Yes, thank you Kim. Love all that!

Peace to you and yours,
your sister and servant and fellow slave of Christ,
tammy

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:47 pm 

I think I heard this before. Pretty interesting, especially since much of the animal kingdom is promiscuous, murderous and even sometimes gay. Hope that doesn't cause offense, but there are documented cases of the last one. Thing that make you go "hmm."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:14 pm 

leaving_quietly wrote:
I think I heard this before. Pretty interesting, especially since much of the animal kingdom is promiscuous, murderous and even sometimes gay. Hope that doesn't cause offense, but there are documented cases of the last one. Thing that make you go "hmm."

Smiling LQ, peace to you today.

Which makes US no better than THEM huh? I mean what have they done that we haven't?

Therefore:

Ecclesiastes 3;18-22
I also said in my heart about the sons of men that the true God will test them and show them that they are like animals, 19 for there is an outcome* for humans and an outcome for animals; they all have the same outcome.+ As the one dies, so the other dies; and they all have but one spirit.+ So man has no superiority over animals, for everything is futile. 20 All are going to the same place.+ They all come from the dust,+ and they all are returning to the dust.+ 21 Who really knows whether the spirit of humans ascends upward, and whether the spirit of animals descends down to the earth?+ 22 And I saw that there is nothing better than for a man to find enjoyment in his work,+ because that is his reward;* for who can enable him to see what will happen after he is gone?+

Therefore:

All of creation is in need of a savior! And we know who this One is. The Holy One of Israel Jaheshua Mischajah, The chosen of Jah!

Wonderful Good news isn't it?

Love our sister and fellow servant of Christ, Kim

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 10:17 am 

Quote:
much of the animal kingdom is promiscuous, murderous and even sometimes gay.

I am not sure these things are WHY the animal kingdom also needs saving, though, dear LQ and 'Mom (peace to you, both!)... for a few reasons:

Unlike Adham/Eve, they did not have changed vessels, per se. They weren't given long garments of skin that enslaved them to vessels that had sin IN them. So,

Their sins are different from ours. It is NOT doing the "animalistic" which is the only thing that sets us apart from them - they don't really have a choice as to a lot of things because the vessels they were CREATED with do a lot of these things. Some of them do murder, however, (which is NOT the same as killing for example, for food/protection of self/others), but that is rare save for a few species (which are among the "unclean" so Israel was commanded not to eat them);

Promiscuity is not something animals are capable of. To the contrary, the were CREATED to breed in hoards. Man was told to "be fruitful", too, but I am not sure Adham/Eve were initially to do it in the manner we do now. They weren't exactly angels (angels aren't given in marriage - Eve was given in marriage to Adham) but they diidn't have the bodies we have now (hence, Eve ended up with birth pangs). So perhaps Eve COULD have produced like a rabbit ("fill the earth"). But she didn't get PHYSICALLY pregnant until AFTER given the garment of flesh and put out [of the garden]. Reproducing IN the garden, though... well, we don't know "how" that would have been accomplished. All we know is that it would have stayed between the two of them.

We DO know, however, that having more than one wife at a time wasn't ALWAYS a bona fide sin. Both Abraham and Jacob were allowed multiple wives... free AND slave... yet, both WILL be in the kingdom. We know prophets and kings had concubines... AND there were temple prositutes for the priests. Sooo...

BUT, most importantly... theit covenant with JAH was not the same as the one with Israel. It was similar to the one with Abraham, though, which didn't address things like promiscuity or homosexuality. So... they couldn't have sinned "against" such things. They CAN sin as to murder because the covenant had to do with LIFE... and JAH not bringing floods again to TAKE life.

Bottom line: while the NEW Covenant does include them, the animal kingdom, we can't conclude that the "sins" covered for THEM are the same as ours. Maybe THEIR covenant was to give THEIR lives willingly (as sacrifices), when a human life called for it... and to refuse was/is, for THEM, a sin. Or maybe it's to not kill more (of another animal species) than is necessary to live (so that random or vicious killing is the "sin").

All of that aside, my understanding is that their sin is ANY act of disobedience (when directed by JAH to do/not do something). For exapmle, Balaam's donkey that would NOT pass the angel (because JAH told her NOT to)... or the fig tree that did not produce when our dear Lord looked to it for food (surely, just based on its existence and purpose for being created, it SHOULD have - if not for one of us, then CERTAINLY for the Son and Chosen One of the One who created it!).

We shouldn't, though, try to reconcile their relationship with the MOST HOLY One of Israel, JAH of Armies, with OUR relationship with Him. Because they're not the same. If they were... we'd all be guilty of murder. Every time we kill something for reasons other than food or self protection/protection of others. Aminals, including insects... AND plants, including grass. Anything that has spirit... or LIFE... in it.

I hope that makes sense and helps.

Again, peace to you, both, and to your dear households!

YSSFS of Christ,

Shel

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:01 pm 

Quote:
We shouldn't, though, try to reconcile their relationship with the MOST HOLY One of Israel, JAH of Armies, with OUR relationship with Him. Because they're not the same. If they were... we'd all be guilty of murder. Every time we kill something for reasons other than food or self protection/protection of others. Aminals, including insects... AND plants, including grass. Anything that has spirit... or LIFE... in it.

Ah so...our Lord has led me to this quote by Shelby in response to me asking Him about us killing animals and birds for food. But nowadays when there is plenty of alternatives...so were some animals created just to be food for mankind? But then if there's life/spirit in plants does that mean vegetarians could be hypocrites too?

I'll keep asking....

Peace
Loz x