xjwsforChrist

Non-Religious Christian Spirituality
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:33 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:12 pm 

May you all have peace!

Perhaps the following can help you "see" the answer. If not, perhaps you will allow the Word of God, the HOLY One of Israel and Holy Spirit, JAHESHUA, the Chosen One of JAH (MischaJAH), to speak... and bear you along... with HIS voice, as you read, so as to help you grasp the truth of this matter. I though, am not permitted to do more than share the verses - it is up to each one, alone or with that Spirit's help, to get the sense of them, as they relate to this matter:

"Then God said, “Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness, so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals, and over all the creatures that move along the ground.”

"So God created mankind in his own image,
in the image of God he created them;
male and female he created them.

"God blessed them and said to them, “Be fruitful and increase in number; fill the earth and subdue it. Rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky and over every living creature that moves on the ground.”
Genesis 1:26-28

"... the Devil. ... brought him up and showed him all the kingdoms of the inhabited earth in an instant of time. Then the Devil said to him: “I will give you all this authority and their glory, because it has been handed over to me, and I give it to whomever I wish. Luke 4:2-6

“Father, the hour has come. Glorify your son so that your son may glorify you, just as you have given him authority over all flesh, so that he may give everlasting life to all those whom you have given to him." John 17:2

"... not one of them is destroyed except the son of death/destruction, so that the scripture might be fulfilled." John 17:12

"... we ask you not to be quickly shaken from your reason nor to be alarmed either by an inspired statement or by a spoken message or by a letter appearing to be from us, to the effect that the day of JaHVeH is here. Let no one lead you astray in any way, because it will not come unless the apostasy comes first and the man of lawlessness gets revealed, the son of death/destruction. He stands in opposition and exalts himself above everyone called a god or that is divine/worshipped, seating himself in the temple of God so as to declare that he himself is God." 2 Thessalonians 2:1-4[/b]

"Now there is a judging of this world; now the ruler of this world will be cast out." John 12:31

".. the ruler of this world is coming, and he has no hold on me." John 14:30

"I am the First and the Last, and the living one, and I became dead, but look! I am living forever and ever, and I have the keys of death and of the Grave." Revelation 1:18

"This is the bread that comes down from heaven, so that anyone may eat of it and not die. I am the living bread that came down from heaven. If anyone eats of this bread he will live forever; and for a fact, the bread that I will give is my flesh in behalf of the life of the world.” ...

"Whoever feeds on my flesh and drinks my blood has everlasting life, and I will resurrect him on the last day;

"... the one who feeds on me will live because of me.

"Whoever feeds on this bread will live forever
.” John 6:50-58

May the one with ears hear and get the sense of this... "who" it is that causes all flesh to die... and why. May those who don't have ears but wish them be granted ears, so as to hear these truths as well as to hear when that Word and Holy One and Holy Spirit, JAHESHUA, the Chose One of JAH (MischaJAH) and his Bride says to THEM:

"'Come! TAKE Life's (his... Christ's) water... the holy spirit of God, the breath, blood, and seed of the Creator and MOST Holy One of Israel, JAH of Armies... which 'water' is poured out ONLY from the innermost parts of HIS Son and Seed (John 7:38, 39)... he who IS the Life (John 14:6)... FREE!"

Peace be to you all... and to your households!

Your servant and a slave of Christ,

SA