xjwsforChrist

Non-Religious Christian Spirituality
It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 6:19 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Reptilians.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 1:37 pm 

Hi everyone, I didn't know where to post this article so if it's in the wrong place can someone move it to where it should be please?

A friend and I were discussing Reptilians earlier as she said she had some reptilian energy removed from her aura. Now I found this article that discusses these "reptiles" and would love to hear your thoughts about it. I'm more towards the line of thought that these are the fallen angels or "demons" as they are more commonly known. But this is something that I'm finding really interesting as I'm hearing and reading a lot of people talk about these creatures.

http://thegreaterpicture.com/reptilians.html

Post subject: Re: Reptilians.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 1:59 pm 

OOOHhhhhh! GOOD stuff, dear 'Sprout (hey, girlie - peace to you!)... but... no ceegar. Lots of truth, but as with the Bible, religion, etc., way, WAY more lies. It wouldn't be fair for me to just say that and not explain why; however, I'm at work and kind of limited. I am going to try, though, to take the linked page (and/or maybe some others) and address the "information"... and, based on what I received about it from my Lord ('cause you KNOW, given the truths that ARE there, I HAD to ask!), share what that's all about. Because you know didn't just tell me what was true and what wasn't, but WHY and so how WE could know.

Let me run get a sammich... and I'll be right back.

Peace to you and dear Hubs and Babes... and thanks for sharing this!

YSSFS of Christ,

Shel

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:15 pm 

oops

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:54 pm 

Okay, then (kinda excited, peace to you all!):

Quote:
The Reptilians
Reptilians are an ancient extraterrestrial species that originate from another universe.

This is true, to the extent we are talking about spirit beings; however, they are not exactly "reptilian" although I have shared with you on many occasions that that is probably the closest thing in THIS world that would describe them. They are NOT "spirits"... ethereal ghostie beings as religion (and superstition) have taught they are. They are an actual life form... and species. As I have also shared.

Because of the junction of two universes, they also ended up in ours.

This is NOT true. They ended up here because of one of two reasons:

1. They were either SENT here, SPECIFICALLY... and primarily... to protect the Seed (of the Woman); or
2. They were allowed to ENTER here... to try and destroy that Seed.

JAH sent those who came first. One, we know as the "cherub that was covering," or Beli'JAH'El, who turned out to be a resister ("satan") and deceiver ("devil"). At least, those are the words in our language (English). The others we know as the "Nephilim" (pronounced "Nee-Fye-Leem"). Because of what these first ones did (deceived, misled, turned on, exploited, abused, killed...) others, in their pursuit of that Seed ("Satan")... or utter disregard for that Seed and its Owner, JAH (the "Nephilim"), others were sent LATER. To do what these did NOT do: protect the Seed.

Quote:
The God of our universe calls this "a mistake in hindsight" in his conversations with former journalist and psychic Suzanne Ward (1), because he had not been able to foresee how much havoc this race would cause in his universe.

Couple of things here: JAH is the MOST High God and, therefore, God of ALL universes. And... all REALMS. Whether it be the spirit realm or the physical realm, the universe we exist in or the One He exists in, etc. "Satan" WAS the god of THIS universe, being handed this realm to him by Adham, JAH's first son IN this realm.

Quote:
For many people the notion that God can make mistakes might be difficult to grasp, but as has been said, the entire idea behind the Creation was to experience. This means that God and the Creator don't always know beforehand how things will develop.

Melarkey. The MOST Holy One of Israel knew EXACTLY what He was doing... and what would result. That the Adversary would turn against him, for his own selfishness and greed. That Adham would disobey him. That Adham would sell out the Seed. So, why didn't He stop all of this? Because this is what it takes to create a PURE race... PURE life form... in HIS image: it must KNOW "bad" (death). As HE does. And yet, LIVE... as HE does. He couldn't have created "perfect" beings. Why? Love. Love is not CREATED. Love is DEVELOPED... based on knowledge and TRUTH. How could He have said any of His created LOVE Him... if He MADE it love Him? That "love" would be a lie! In His infinite wisdom, then, He created the PERFECT situation, environment, circumstances, etc., for love to be PROVEN... beyond a SHADOW of a doubt. Proven... by each life form brought into existence.

Wait, Shel, a worm can't love. Can't it? A fig tree exists... to produce figs. That is what it was created FOR. WHEN, however, its creator... or that creator's designated representative... calls for the tree to produce figs... and it does NOT... what good it? Where is its love... for its CREATOR? Same with a worm. When it does not do what it was created TO do... yet it CAN... it is choosing NOT to. And in that choice, choosing NOT to show love for its creator. Same with man. Same with spirit beings. Same with amoebas.

I digress.

Quote:
Although there are also positive reptilian civilizations that evolve spiritually, the negative ones are infamous for their malice and aggression.

This assumes a couple wrong things: one, that they are like us - born blind, deaf, and dumb, both physically AND spiritually. That is not true, though. They are not "seed" as humans are. They are purely created beings, not coming into existence by a birth (of ANY kind, which I will address in a bit) but simply because JAH thought (and so spoke) it. And when they came, they came with one purpose: to serve and glorify JAH. Those that chose to do WHAT THEY WERE CREATED FOR... are those we might call "positive." Those who believed, for some reason or another (narcissism, greed, anger, hatred, etc.) that they could actually surpass their creator... are what we might call "negative." The first manifest love: they do not hold it against their creator for what they are... and what they were brought into existence FOR. The second do not accept their "nature" (some didn't even except their natural "home" or dwelling vessel and so took on the "home"/vessel of flesh with its blood)... and because of this, work AGAINST love... and so against the Light... and so are malicious, aggressive... angry... hateFUL (vs. full of LOVE)... and full of darkness (death) vs. light (JAH's dynamic energy) and so against life.

Quote:
This species has stopped developing. You can compare them to the white shark in our oceans, which also stopped developing hundreds of thousands of years ago. The animal is finished.

This is true, as to the latter: once they separate from JAH... and thus, from His dynamic energy (light)... they can grow no more. They are cut off. These still remain; however, they will never again have power. They are bound "in darkness" and will be destroyed at some point.

Quote:
And the result is impressive. An adult reptilian is a 13-feet tall, physically and mentally very strong, completely telepathic, incredibly fast and

This is partly true. They are not bound physically so that can be as tall... or as small... as they choose. They are physically strong but only to the extent they put on flesh. Otherwise, their "strength" is due to a direct connection to JAH's strength - THEY can do nothing without HIS dynamic energy. Their telepathy is limited. It is NOT complete. It CANNOT read the mind of heart of JAH, His Son... or anyone who belongs to them. ALL spirits beings are telepathic; however, JAH's spirit acts like a "lead shield" which the telepathic abilities these have cannot penetrate, either spiritually OR physically. Think, Daniel in the furnace (why couldn't the fire burn him? Because the angel that was with him was protecting him... using JAH's dynamic energy force). Think again, why we are warned not to speak certain things of the HEART out loud ("a little bird might be listening" - Ecc. 10:20). That "little bird" is not a little BIRD at all: it is a (tiny, because it has made itself so, so as to be undetected)... "flying thing". A "thing" WE know to be flying, fiery, flesh-eating. A seraph.

They ARE indeed fast... VERY fast. They can enter and exit this realm in nths of a nanosecond, let alone cross a continent. That is, again, because they are not bound by PHYSICAL vessels. JAH is light. How fast does light travel? How fast in the PHYSICAL realm? Spirit beings are fast.

Quote:
intelligent creature.

Compared to us... we have NO idea. Absolutely none. ALL of our combined human "intelligence" doesn't even compare with the intelligence of just one of these beings. Which is why WE have to listen to our dear Lord: because as intelligent as they ARE... they are not as intelligent as HE or the Father. But we are not even pre-schoolers compared to these who would have combined degrees from every single institution of "higher learning" on our planet. We are SEED. They are full grown "plants."

Quote:
They can live for thousands of years.

Smile. No. That statement implies they die. They do not. They must be destroyed. Thus, they have lived for thousands of thousands of years... at least as far as time is considered in our world.

Quote:
"The ultimate warriors" was what the Andromedan contactee Alex Collier calls them (2). "If you ever run into them, there is only one thing you can do: run."

This is not true. It depends on who YOU are... and which of them THAT one is. If you are dark, hateful, dishonest, etc., and belonging to THEM, then you might want to consider running. Although, there truly is no point. You couldn't outrun them. IF, however, you belonged to the MOST HOLY One of Israel, JAH of Armies, by means of His Son, the HOLY One of Israel and Holy Spirit, JAHESHUA, His Chosen One (MischaJah)... you have absolutely no need to run. Indeed, you should stand your ground and oppose THEM. Because THEY have NO power over YOU. Again, that whole "lead shield" thing.

Unless, for whatever reason, the "hedge" has been removed. And that can happen, yes. But even in that case, while they may touch you... even to your very bone... they can't kill you. Only their human "agents" can do that... and they're not as frightening to look at.

Quote:
Appearance - Full-blooded reptilians have a scaly skin and walk upright, just like humans. They look like humans in their physical build as well,

I am not sure what they mean by "full-blooded" except perhaps they're referring to, say, the offspring of these with humans (as with the offspring of the Nephilim). In which case, there is no such thing; that species was killed off in the Flood.

Quote:
with the largest difference being that they lay eggs.

Melarkey. THEY can't procreate, at least not with their own bodies and certainly not with each other. THEIR vessels are sterile. They were not made TO procreate. The only way they CA.. is to put on flesh... or occupy a human's vessel. Something their high intelligence figured out at some point. But what you get is just that, at least physically: the product of two FLESHLY vessels. Not the product of something that is part spirit and part human. THAT has only occurred twice: first with Adham, then again, with Christ. This is just common biology. And, unfortunately, the produce is not a superintelligent human. To the contrary, the result is a depraved, human "monster", of various size, that has NO love, NO compassion, NO thought for anyone or anything but itself. Hence, the offspring of the Nephilim... and the scientifically inexplicable existence of some the most heinous and depraved human minds mankind has seen.

[And, no, Hitler is not one of those. Hitler was consumed by hatred, yes, for his own blood (he was Jewish). But Hitler was merely a tool. A depraved tool, yes, but a tool used to try and annihilate "Israel" and thus, the Seed, at least as far as that Seed could be found in that ethnic group. He wasn't just trying to kill them; he was being used to destroy them, eternally - hence, the whole "holocaustic" nature of his actions against them.]

Quote:
The negative reptilians that live on Earth form the top of the pyramid-shaped power structure the illuminati use to rule our planet, and therefore they pull all the strings.

Melarkey. We can know THIS is melarkey simply by the historical relationship between the Illuminati and the RCC: they have always been enemies. "A house divided against itself cannot stand," however, and so there is no LOGIC in assuming that the "negative" (spirits) form the top of the Illuminati. We know the negative influence upon the RCC. If the Illuminati is AGAINST the RCC... and it has always been (indeed, the RCC set out the destroy the Illuminati and vice versa), then they do not have a "sharing." And the RCC wields WAY more power over [the people of] the earth than any Illuminati. Unfortunately, because the Illuminati wish to remain a secret society and so won't step forth and say who/what they are, the door remains open for folks to come with all kinds of speculation and rumors about them. But they're really not that secret would one only look into the history of the society. Here's a couple of good places to start:

http://www.catholiceducation.org/en/con ... inati.html
https://wikipedia.org/wiki/Illuminati

Quote:
A former human slave of theirs, Arizona Wilder (3), said that on Earth there are various places where their eggs are kept and hatched, for example, in French and Belgian castles which are the property of powerful illuminati families such as the Rothschilds.

The Rothschilds are holding reptilian eggs. Dear ones, these beliefs are very similar to the "Dracula" beliefs of that same region: point-toothed, blood-drinking, "undead" beings that are "allergic" to the sun (as it can kill them)... who fly (like bats)... and live in dark, dank castles in the Bavarian region (where the Illuminati got their start).

Does that sound familiar to you? If not, try this:

Pointy-toothed - "Offspring of VIPERS!"
Blood-drinking - "Unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have NO life in yourselves"; "Men ate the food of powerful ones..."
Undead - Immortal, so do not die (yet, can be destroyed); "You have NO LIFE... IN yourselves..."
Allergy to the "sun" (because it destroys them) - "What do you want of us, SON of God? Have you come to destroy us?"

Same myth. Different way of telling it. One is just Eastern Europe's way, the other Western Europe's. Both "migrated" to the "New World" (America) with the uneducated (due to the influence of the RCC) Europeans, particularly the Bavarian, Romanian, and other European Romani/Roma (gypsies).

Quote:
The higher a reptilian's status, the more features it physically decorates itself with, for example a tail, wings and a bony ring around its head.

More melarkey. They all look almost exactly alike. They are not physical beings. One cannot tell one from the other by how they LOOK, save a few: the Father, the Son, the two covering cherubs, other cherubs (including the living creatures, etc.). Other than that, they have no separating distinction and that is actually pretty important: it is not the OUTSIDE that dictates their "beauty" OR their power. It is what's INSIDE.

Quote:
Because of a reptilian's mental power it can influence what its body looks like.

This is only half true; as I shared above, they are not enslaved to a physical vessel that cannot transform. So, yes, all they have to do is THINK... WILL... a transformation. But they also have to have a vessel that can DO what they think/will. Otherwise, they're not different from us, physically, except as to appearance.

Quote:
In the photo below you can see a work of art which portrays the main reptilian nicknamed "The Beast". He used to hide somewhere in an underground city in America, but there are reports that he has left Earth by now. However, the worldwide illuminati network he was in charge of is still fully active.

While the depiction is close it is not accurate. I have shared what they ALL pretty much look like and it IS similar to this, but still falls short as we could never really look up them... and not be frightened out of our wits, at least at first, as we can this depiction. As to it's nickname, "The Beast," the etymology of the word "beast" is most interesting. It does NOT mean something akin to a "monster" or scary being, however, but simply an animal... or wild, living thing. Here, though, this carving was given the nickname to denote the giver's assumption that it has something to do with the second "beast" [of the Revelation] that has "two horns." That "beast," however, although a living thing, per se, is not a singular person or being but a conglomerate that makes up a figurative "beast."

Even so, were you to see something like this "in the flesh," no doubt you would agree your heart might stop. But as I've shared with you before (1) they are not necessarily beings to be feared - you CANNOT tell, by LOOKING at one, whether it is "good" or "bad. You can tell by what it says and DOES. And (2) some of them, MOST of them, are actually good (as in good DOING; lacking a desire to harm). They just LOOK scary. Which is why JAH does not look at the outward appearance - looks, and particularly the outward, can be deceiving.

Quote:
Reptilians often wear black clothing of a protective material which repairs itself. This is why the Pleiadians jokingly call them "the Black T-shirts".

This is not true. Well, I mean, I can't speak for "reptilians" but if we're speaking about the same beings (and I think we are), they don't wear clothing, oer se, at least not black clothing. Their vessels are their clothing... just like our physical bodies are OUR clothing (the "long GARMENT of skin")... because "they" are the beings INSIDE. And those vessels, clothing are "white" - well, APPEAR white... because they REFLECT JAH's light... or pure energy. So, THEY look "white" or "like lighting." And that vessel is part of the being, not something they can remove. They can put off/on OUR vessels, but they only cover/uncover their WITH ours when they do. The covering for the "negative" ones may APPEAR "black" but (1) that's because it no longer "reflects" JAH's light (His radiant/dynamic energy).

Quote:
By human standards, reptilians are described as 'very ugly'.

This is very true.

Quote:
Just as with humans and greys, there are bigger and smaller species of reptilians in the universe.

There are not bigger and smaller species; there is only one species: seraph. As I shared above (where I guess they're referring to the, what, "American" species??) that these can make themselves any size they wish. And there are no "greys" (or "grays", as some call them) - another perceived type of extraterrestrial life form...

Quote:
In 1996 the American Jonathan Reed (4), a starting physician, ran into an extraterrestrial being in the forest, which immediately attacked his dog. He managed to strike down the creature with a piece of wood and took it home. There he took photos and videos. Because this creature was also wearing black, self-repairing clothing, it is suspected that it concerned a small reptilian. This is one of the photos he took:

So, you know I had to ask about this. Especially after I watched a couple of the videos. What my Lord did, though, was ask ME some questions. He asked:

"Why would a being that was "struck down" have an almost perfect "hole" in the back of its head, child? Would it not, rather, have a strike upon its temple, the side of its head, or even if struck in the back of the head, what such would have made an almost perfecting round piercing?" Why would such a being not also have worn a black protective covering for its head? Why did the man Jah'Na'than not also show the slain dog... or its remains... in his filming? Where did the man Jah'Na'than, who said he was only out walking his dog, get a thermal blanket? Why would a man just out walking his dog even take a camera with him... and a FILMING camera, not one that takes still pictures... yet not use it except for this event? Why would he film a "chase" at all? Did he not say his dog had ran ahead of him, after which he heard her barking loudly, and he ran to help in case it was a wild animal? If he truly feared for his dog, would he truly have bothered to check and see if his camera was on BEFORE he ran to help her, filming his STEPS along the way? Why, when there was nothing to SEE along the way? What of the ashes of his beloved dog - why did he not film that as proof of what the being "did" to HER? And who would unintentionally harm a dog, bear, wild cat, small child, or other being, let alone take its LIFE... or KNOW it wasn't dead... take it home, put it in the freezer, to "observe" later? Would not such a person immediately call for help, if not for their dog then for the being it had harmed and most probably fatally? Would not even some of the cruelest of humans, if they had not MEANT to cause harm, have at least considered calling for some kind of help from a physician if it seemed the being, whatever it was, was still alive?"

He then said, "You are wiser than that, child. If one only looks... and listens... one can see ALL of the deception in this tale."

And so, I absolutely GOTTA reject THAT piece melarkey.

I, SA, have shared with you the above, just as I received it from my dear Lord, the HOLY One of Israel and Holy Spirit, JAHESHUA, the Chosen One of JAH (MischaJah). I can continue, if anyone needs me to, but I think the following two things should be "evidence" enough that these folks, while having SOME things... a few things... right... have a WHOLE lot wrong. First:

Quote:
Apart from the full-blooded reptilians there are also many crossbreedings between humans and reptilians, which are called hybrids. These exist in all shapes and sizes, some containing much reptilian blood, others only a little. Most of them don't like beauty or nature, but filthy, immoral places. They are attracted by places such as Las Vegas. They can also frequently be found in Hollywood or on TV, because they enjoy posing as normal people to the public, even though they actually aren't. The dark camp adores secrets.

Okay, this almost made me snort my milk (well, coffee):

I mean, seriously? SERIOUSLY??! Never mind that they are hybrid human-reptiles running around. But they're "attracted" to Las Vegas? Hollywood? TV? Well, if so, that puts a whole new spin on the term "lounge lizard", IMHO - LOLOLOLOLOL! But, wait: absolutely NO mention of their attraction to, say, the WTBTS? LDS? RCC? Because I am absolutely SURE some of THOSE "wolves in sheep's clothing" are actually VIPERS... and sportin' as much scaly skin as they are "fur"!!! But, yeah, let's condemn the "real" thieves and harlots, the folks of 'Vegas and Hollywood... while completely ignoring the folks in Patterson, NY, Salt Lake City, UT, Vatican Rome... and the plethora of other spaces such serpents can be found.

Ain't no hybrid gray-skinned creature... or even some scaly-butt reptilian creature... living in 'Vegas OR Hollywood... or anywhere else... ever done ME any harm. But those vipers up in Brooklyn/Patterson? And their minions down in squeaky-clean Sacramento??

Yeah, let's break out the torches and for the desert of Nevada, folks. Sheesh.

The other thing that made me KNOW that they... and virtually every other website they referred/linked to... are FULL OF MELARKEY was this:

The PayPal link and wording: "Donations to support our work are received in gratitude Thank you very much!!
PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!

Truth cannot be sold, dear ones. Ever. PIECES of truth can be, in order to set up "shop" for the selling of lies. But the FULL truth... ALL truth... cannot be sold. One receives truth free... one gives truth free. And in this way, one receives MORE truth to GIVE, not sell. When one SELLS truth (or tries to)... one is a THIEF. Selling what does not BELONG to them, although it may have been entrusted to them.

But if there's ANY part that is a lie... and here, there are many... then we know who it originates with, the "father" of the lie, who keeps "transforming himself into an angel of [the] Light, but is NOT such an angel. We also know Who it does NOT originate with ("Not ALL inspired expressions originate with God").

So, let me know if you need more, but I cannot fathom why - enough has been revealed and exposed to at least cause us to pause and, if pausing isn't enough, asking for OURSELVES of the One who can lead us ALL into ALL truth. About this matter, and everything else.

But man, oh man... they did (almost) sound believable, didn't they? And that Doctor's video? Almost. But then, almost... or "666"... isn't where we're heading, is it?

Thank you, dear, dear 'Sprout, for sharing this. The reason being is that it helped me see that, along with science, religion, and atheism, the Adversary has even another ploy to lead people AWAY from the Light that is Christ: extraterrestrialism. Which I can actually understand. If only such ones would, as would the others, turn TOWARD the Light. THEN, they would TRULY see.

Ah, well...

Peace to you, all!

YSSFS of Christ,

Shel

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:06 pm 

Interesting topic, Watersprout, and nice to see you here as I haven't seen you 'round and actually clicked on your member info yesterday to see when was the last time you visited; I start to get a little worried when members don't show up for a time.

I don't know about all that but would like to. But this was interesting to me:

Quote:
In the run-up to the Ascension the Schumann frequency of our planet gets increasingly higher, and creatures with a low vibration like theirs can't stand it.

I have been researching scalar energy a few weeks, and it seems that most do not think the schumann resonance getting higher is a good thing for humans. They say it has almost doubled because of man-made frequencies, etc. Anyway, my thought was that a life form that could go in and out would have to be a higher vibration than a human? Something does not seem right about their statement; and if anyone understands these scientific things, please add your comment.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:33 pm 

Thank you for all that, Shelby; it answered a question I've been having from watching a youtube that said the demons all looked different.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 8:11 pm 

Quote:
Okay, this almost made me snort my milk (well, coffee):

Okay, yeah, me too, when i got to the Vegas/Hollywood part. Oh, also that the Rothchild's are hiding reptilian eggs. As if they need something like that added to their repertoire, lol.

The rest was interesting, exciting even, I agree; thanks for taking us through it with you.

Peace to you all, and thanks Watersprout for bringing the article here for us!
your sister and servant, and fellow slave of Christ,
tammy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 12:00 pm 

Thank you WS for broaching this subject. It's fascinating to me. There is a news story from Los Angeles about a man who was found dead, decomposing, in a car that he and his fiance were in two weeks before; and she and a co worker told her lawyer that the man told her he was a secret govt alien hybrid.... it gets reallllll weird. There were over 1,200 new guns found in the home they both lived in (Pacific Palisades). As the story is now, he was allegedly a hybrid alien SENT to "save the world with love". Told ya, it gets weird. The police are still going through at least four more storage units this man, Jefferey Alan Lash, owned. There was nearly 250,000 cash found in his home. A vehicle , of many, that was found, not sure where, is an an amphibious one.

I googled the mans name, once it was released, and his father Joseph Lash worked with the man who founded UCLA med research hospital. There was something interesting about what his father was heading up research in with dr belt: sex change operations. Did I say it gets weird? If any one is so inclined, google holds thousands of pages of the story now.

Shelby, your post intrigues me and I'm not skipping a word. Question. Here you say:

Quote:
Quote:
Because of a reptilian's mental power it can influence what its body looks like.

This is only half true; as I shared above, they are not enslaved to a physical vessel that cannot transform. So, yes, all they have to do is THINK... WILL... a transformation. But they also have to have a vessel that can DO what they think/will. Otherwise, they're not different from us, physically, except as to appearance.

The man in the above story had recently developed cancer and allegedly told his gf that he was sick because of chemical agents over his years. Now, I've not concluded this story to be one hundred percent off the charts, and so my question is: this person was supposedly just a vessel, yes? and so was no longer ABLE to will or think any type of transformation, ever again? Thusly, he "must be destroyed"?

That's where I stopped reading and thought of that news story and all the reading/comments/news about it online. How the news suddenly dropped reporting any of it once that element was introduced/discovered/uncovered.

{back to the lecture at hand}

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 12:20 pm 

Quote:
:8O Quote:
Apart from the full-blooded reptilians there are also many crossbreedings between humans and reptilians, which are called hybrids. These exist in all shapes and sizes, some containing much reptilian blood, others only a little. Most of them don't like beauty or nature, but filthy, immoral places. They are attracted by places such as Las Vegas. They can also frequently be found in Hollywood or on TV, because they enjoy posing as normal people to the public, even though they actually aren't. The dark camp adores secrets. :8O

{drops her muffin}And I hadn't even gotten this far in reading your post before I made the above one. I love when [that] happens. So, IT'S ALL TRUE!! There was a hybrid alien living in PP and had a secret water craft to play with......ROFLOLOL just kidding. But man, wtf do you make of the story? [is that hijacking ws thread?]

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 1:11 pm 

Interesting page from that site, on cancer:

http://thegreaterpicture.com/cancer.html

{{{jack, rest in peace bro}}}

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 2:14 pm 

...........Reptilians??!!

At least no one can say this place isn`t Unusual or Eccentric..
I never know what to expect here from one day to the next.....LOL!!..

........................Image...OUTLAW

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 3:20 pm 

Hi Shelby and thank you for sharing all this information. So am I right in thinking that these "reptilians" can only transform if they have a willing host?

What about reptilian energy getting trapped in your aura? Is that from when they tried to use a human as a host?

Please correct me if I have got all this completely confused.

Hi Atola, I'm ok thank you. Hope all is well for you.Been very poorly sick so just trying to get control over it. Thank you for thinking of me.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 10:51 pm 

Quote:
this person was supposedly just a vessel, yes?

Ummmm... I truly don't know WHAT he (told others he) was SUPPOSED to be, dear Skal (peace to you, luv!). But he was not seraph. How can we know? C'mon, if ONE seraph can fell 185,000... without as much as a sling shot... what in the WORLD would one need with, what, more than 1, 200 guns? Also, guns kill PEOPLE (and animals), but they have absolutely NO affect on spirit beings (which is going to come as GREAT surprise those who who think a situation such we often see in the movies - i.e., earthly mankind... better known as "America"... triumphing over "aliens" who come to destroy us...).

Quote:
and so was no longer ABLE to will or think any type of transformation, ever again?

Dear Skals... I have not heard from my dear Lord anything that suggests this man was what his fiance (may have) thought he was. I say, may, because maybe this is all just HER cover story. Or maybe it's the tale he told her, I dunno. But I have not heard that it's true; to the contrary, much proves that it ISN'T.

Quote:
Thusly, he "must be destroyed"?

TRUE spirit beings that have been separated from JAH's energy can no longer (1) reflect His light and so they are "dark" (versus, say, "appearing as lightening" as the angel that appeared with Daniel, et al., and the one who appeared to Mary et al., in my Lord's tomb); and (2) put on fleshly bodies of their own. Thus, they can only occupy the vessel of another human (i.e., possession). They enter and take over. The VESSEL (human body) they occupy CAN (and most often does) die; however, the BEING they are does not. That being must be destroyed, yes, as they do not die.

HOWEVER, that does not mean that THIS man was such a being. He was not, as the proof shows.

Quote:
So am I right in thinking that these "reptilians" can only transform if they have a willing host?

Greetings, dear, dear WS (peace to you, luv, and VERY good to see you, truly!). If by "these reptilians" you mean those mentioned in the link, please know... these are NOT real spirit beings... or "extraterrestrials." They are "beings" made up by the fomenters of this hoax in an effort to garner money. They have taken a FEW things that ARE true... and turned them into an entire... mmmmmm... "belief" system (albeit, non-religious). They did what religion does; they just try to support it with sensation science FICTION.

If, however, you mean true spirit beings... seraphs... which DO appear, in their TRUE state, as some manner of "serpent"... then the answer is that it depends. If they are still "standing fast in Christ (the Truth)", then no, they don't need a host: they can put on and put off flesh as they will. THEIR will, however, is as the FATHER (and Son) wills, so these don't abuse/take advantage/for granted this ability. They still exist in LOVE... and so cling to their purpose, the reason for their creation... which is to MINISTER to the Father, the Son... and the remainder of the Seed (of the Woman). They are servants to JAH, Christ, and the Body of Christ, and so only use this privilege IN such service to such ones. These would be those the article tries to allude to as "positive."

In contrast, if they are SEPARATED from JAH's light... and love... then they no longer have the AUTHORITY or ability to put on/off flesh, at all. As a result, yes, they need a host. Which, again, is by means of possession of the vessel of a living thing: human, animal, or plant. Anything that has physical life in it... and is either willing to BE occupied... puts itself in line to be occupied... or is delivered over by someone who has authority over them to be occupied (possessed). These would be those they allude to as "negative."

Quote:
What about reptilian energy getting trapped in your aura? Is that from when they tried to use a human as a host?

There is no try, dear one; they either succeed or fail. They fail... if they are opposed. If they are opposed, they flee/leave. They MUST. Even their leader must. Because HIS authority is only over those who GIVE him authority. Now, can someone unknowingly give him/them authority? Absolutely. But it is like human law: silence is considered consent. So, if the one that is at risk of being occupied/possessed doesn't step up and SAY, "Oh, no, move along - step off!" etc., then they are, by implication, agreeing to BE occupied/possessed. This even applies to children, NOT to the extent the child doesn't oppose, but the one have authority over the child doesn't.

The RCC is VERY aware of this truth - they have writings that tell of it (and would tell the rest of it, if they released them). But they want people's MONEY, so rather than telling a parent, "Hey, tell the spirit to step the frick off... and it WILL leave!" they tell them, "Oh, you need to retain one of US to do that for you. YOU'RE too inexperienced and weak! But WE have experience and knowledge and tools (i.e., "holy water, crosses, bibles, etc."). Just pay US (i.e., tithe, donate, contribute, gift, whatever) and WE'LL take care of that "demon possession" FOR you!"

BS. Total melarkey. Again, these have NO power. The Adversary has NO power. Except what WE humans GIVE them. And, again, silence can be construed as agreement/consent. Thus, we are told to OPPOSE the Adversary and he WILL flee from us. As will the other "negative" spirits. How do we KNOW? Because he fled from our dear Lord when HE opposed that one.

Quote:
Please correct me if I have got all this completely confused.

You might have, a little. Or it could be me what's confused here. It seems to ME that you and dear Skals think I was saying the beings mentioned in the link are TRUE. I am NOT. I am saying that the beings depicted there are MADE UP... FROM truth. They have a few things right, but MUCH wrong. JUST like religion/the WTBTS. We know, though, that a LITTLE leaven ferments the WHOLE lump. We also know that truth cannot be bought and sold. Not the REAL truth. And like virtually everyone else, these folks are asking for donations. Donations for... what?? What did it cost THEM to get their information? How, then, can they turn around and SELL it?

I know, I know: "donations/contributions" aren't for the purpose of making money. These entities are NON-profit. Yes, well, so is religion. Need I say more? There is One who "sells" truth... for absolutely NO money. Not one penny. The only "price" one must pay is to LISTEN and OBEY his voice when he speaks. Why? Because HE needs something from that one? No. Because he gave his LIFE for that one... for ALL of mankind... and if he deigns to share truth... ALL truth... with such one, it's because he's trying to save them STILL. And so, they must listen... in order not to be DESTROYED. NOT to HIS benefit, but to THEIRS.

I hope this helps. I also hope that you are able to conquer your other challenges, including seeing a physician (rather than thinking all is related only to stress, which COULD be the situation, but maybe not...), as well as finding a way to ease some of your stress (and you've certainly had your share over the past few years).

May JAH bless you... dear N... dear Baby... and the rest of your dear household (I hope mom and sis are able to visit us from time to time).

Take care of yourself, girl. Do what you have to.

Peace to you all!

YSSFS of Christ,

Shel

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 5:14 am 

Yes I was talking of spirit creatures taking possession not the reptilians in the article I posted. I know they are false thanks to the information shared from our Lord.

So anybody can tell the evil spirit to leave a host? Or is it only those in Christ that can do that?

The evil spirits can only take a host if that host is willing, for example by showing anger/fear/jealously, those type of emotions? Can taking recreational drugs or excessive consumption of alcohol also enable the spirits to attach?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:17 am 

Yes I was talking of spirit creatures taking possession not the reptilians in the article I posted. I know they are false thanks to the information shared from our Lord.

Sorry, luv (and peace to you!) - I wasn't sure.

Quote:
So anybody can tell the evil spirit to leave a host? Or is it only those in Christ that can do that?

Anyone can, but based on three (3) things: by means of whom (Mark 9:38, 39); whether such one actually has faith (IN that Whom); and their motive (only love, as shown via pity/compassion, will succeed; fame/monetary gain will not result in a cleansing).

Quote:
The evil spirits can only take a host if that host is willing, for example by showing anger/fear/jealously, those type of emotions?

Or someone has turned such over, someone who has authority over the person and so, in essence, "sold" them to the ruler of those spirits. But those thing you mentioned, too. THAT's why we have to leave OFF such things: they are "fruits" of the FLESH and "doors" to those spirit that would, out of hatred (lack of love), exploit them. Think Adham, Cain, King Saul, etc. JAH doesn't tell us to leave those things alone because they don't make us pious; it is because the NEGATIVE ENERGY we put OUT... opens the way for NEGATIVE ENERGY to come In(to us). It is for OUR benefit.

Quote:
Can taking recreational drugs or excessive consumption of alcohol also enable the spirits to attach?

Ohhhh, yeah. Absolutely. ANYTHING that leaves you vulnerable to anger, hatred, malices, etc., can enable a possession. One reason why alcohol is called "spirits," luv. Because of the results it often manifests.

I hope that helps!

Again, peace to you and your dear household!

YSSFS of Christ,

Shel