xjwsforChrist

Non-Religious Christian Spirituality
It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 8:02 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:29 pm 

May you have peace!

I received something from my Lord that I must share with you! Has to do with Him giving His life for us. Maybe you will hear (if you do not already know) just from the title of this thread.

So I was thinking and asking about Him giving His life for us... and remembering how Adam sold his offspring to Death, but Christ gave His life FOR us, that we may live (and be made clean in His blood).

And then I heard ... life for life... and THEN the Spirit opened my heart and eyes so that I could understand that THIS is the meaning behind eye for eye, tooth for tooth, life for life.

Not ... go take a life in vengeance. Or go take an 'eye' in vengeance. It was not about vengeance. Christ taught the truth about what a person was to do with regard to the wrongs done to them... to turn the other cheek, bless those who curse you, etc. Christ taught the truth as it was from the beginning. Abel - whose blood cried out not for vengeance, but for mercy, for his brother Cain.

Life for life, eye for eye... this was meant to be about GIVING... not taking. But just as Israel did not understand that the law was meant to be a mirror and not a pointing finger, somewhere along the way Israel understood that this was about vengeance, and perhaps - due to the hard hearts of the people - it was said so as to deter (from crime). But it was not that way from the beginning. Same as the law Moses gave the people about divorce. He allowed it - because of the hard hearts of the people who would have done worse to the wives they no longer wanted - but it was not that way from the beginning. Or, as my Lord says in place of 'in the beginning'... in the ARK. (the spiritual realm, the womb of the woman above)

Had Israel understood this... then they might have recognized Christ when He came by what He did. Because it was meant to point to Him. Life for Life. Just as Christ gave His life FOR us. His life FOR ours.

This is what I have heard from my Lord and share with you. I am overwhelmed with the spirit as I write this, for the great love of Jah and His Son, that continues to amaze and humble me.

May you all have peace, and may anyone who wishes be granted ears so that you may hear the Spirit (Christ) and the Bride say to YOU, "Come!" May all who hear say, "Come!" May anyone who thirsts, "Come! Take the free gift of the water of Life - which water is holy spirit - poured out from Christ, the Life, that His Father gives to Him without end, that He may give to whomever HE chooses. Come!"

Your servant and sister, and fellow slave of Christ,
tammy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:31 pm 

Life for life, eye for eye... this was meant to be about GIVING... not taking.

Peace to you Tammy and thank you for sharing this.

Our Lord GAVE in the ultimate sense because of His Love.

"No one has love greater than this, that someone should surrender ( give) his soul on behalf of another."

And yes, if Israel had understood this the way he is teaching us...that this law of love and giving would and should be on our hearts, there would be no need of a written command. One would know this love because of truly knowing CHRIST.

Thank you for this, love your sister and fellow servant of Jaheshua MischaJah, Kim

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:13 am 

Indeed, dear Tams (peace to you, luv!)... and as I read your post, I "heard" what was "SUPPOSED" to occur: MERCY. A life was taken and so, by (the) Law, a life was to be GIVEN. And so three things COULD have occurred:

1. The one responsible for the death of another SHOULD have stepped up and OFFERED his/her own life, in retribution;
2. Someone ELSE could have stepped up and OFFERED... THEIR life... in retribution; or
3. Israel, as a WHOLE... COULD have SURPASSED the Law... with LOVE... and FORGIVEN the offender, thus letting MERCY "triumph" OVER (the) judgment and, in essence "giving a life" in exchange for the one lost.

My Lord said to me that in ANY one of these instances... the "debt" for the lost life would have been satisfied. He said that killing the perp would NOT have sufficed. Why? Because... NOT ONE OF OUR LIVES CAN "ATONE" for sin! OUR blood cannot "purchase" ANYONE back from Death! Why not? Because... our value has no more value than the blood of the one lost! Only HIS... PERFECT blood... SPIRIT... can atone!

And so... (and here's the kicker!)... there was no POINT in killing Cain! HIS death would NOT have purchased ABEL... BACK from Death! And so... JAH was not willing to lose TWO... Abel AND Cain... TO Death! Remember, Cain wasn't afraid that JAH would kill him, but that OTHERS (anyone who came across him once he was banished) would! And WHO would they have been SERVING... BY killing him? NOT JAH... but Death!

Wow. THANK you for sharing this, dear sister! Both your's and dear At's (peace to you, as well!) have made my morning! I was "thirsting" for some truth this morning. Something... ANYTHING... from our dear Lord. And, as always, he did not disappoint! He never does!

THANK you... and peace to you!

YSSFS of Christ,

Shel

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:46 am 

Wow indeed. The quote that you were reminded of Justmom, and all that our Lord explained to you here Shelby.

Peace and love to you both,
your servant and sister and fellow slave of Christ,
tammy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 12:09 pm 

1. The one responsible for the death of another SHOULD have stepped up and OFFERED his/her own life, in retribution;
2. Someone ELSE could have stepped up and OFFERED... THEIR life... in retribution; or
3. Israel, as a WHOLE... COULD have SURPASSED the Law... with LOVE... and FORGIVEN the offender, thus letting MERCY "triumph" OVER (the) judgment and, in essence "giving a life" in exchange for the one lost.

My Lord said to me that in ANY one of these instances... the "debt" for the lost life would have been satisfied. He said that killing the perp would NOT have sufficed. Why? Because... NOT ONE OF OUR LIVES CAN "ATONE" for sin! OUR blood cannot "purchase" ANYONE back from Death! Why not? Because... our value has no more value than the blood of the one lost! Only HIS... PERFECT blood... SPIRIT... can atone!

Yes to all that was shared my sisters.

Our Lord just reminded me that it is " the willingness to surrender oneself" whether or not it actually be given is what is acceptable to Jah. ( Abraham and Isaac)

Which I am also reminded of the animal sacrifices and other sacrifices used to ATONE for man. That their value was even more than mans (unless he offered himself willingly) because of their willingness to surrender their lives for us because of their love for us and Jah.

Man does what the adversary says we will do....

" Skin in behalf of skin, and everything that a man has he will give in behalf of his soul." job 2:4

I will add my WOW!

Jah and CHRIST are so wonderful. Praise glory and honor always to them. May any and ALL truly be given hearts, eyes and ears to hear our Lord and His body say, COME! Taste this free gift, Holy Spirit which is given to any who wish for it.

Love and peace to you all always, your sister and fellow slave of our Lord, Kim

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 2:26 pm 

i believe you have uncovered an important buried truth
much like what the Bible said of divorce
having never been originally part of human existence

such a truth would never be visible
to those who "forgive" wrongdoers just because it's someone related
like Eli towards his sons who kept temple prostitutes
or even more so looking the other way as a nation
when Urriah's life was taken by their very beloved King David
(EVERYBODY knew of the adultery so EVERYBODY would've suspected,
yet EVERYBODY kept mum, so EVERYBODY was condemned with David)

these idiots "forgave" not with the spirit intended in this truth
but with fear of retribution or loss of political power or whatnot

life for life
should instill such respect for fellow beings
that our nature prevents the building of anything higher than one story
let alone writing into law the use of parapets for high buildings

it doesn't limit us to living in a shack or hut
but a luxurious palatial expanse could be readily built
devoid of all hazards both to man and beast,
no DDT, no steroids, no loose flying axe heads

"For whenever people of the nations that do not have law do by nature the things of the law . . . They are the very ones who demonstrate the matter of the law to be written in their hearts" (Romans 2:14-15)

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 6:52 pm 

Thank you for that, dear Wheels (and peace to you and your household! ).

I forgot to include WHY those things I was given to mention above could suffice to pay the "debt" of the lost life: NOT because the life itself given or forgiveness could atone. Only blood can atone (wipe out). Hebrews 9:22; Matthew 26:27, 28

LOVE... however, COVERS "a MULTITUDE of sins". 1 Peter 4:8

And all three of the responses I was given to share... sacrifice of one's own life for the life one took, sacrifice by proxy for a life taken by another, and mercy... are all FOUNDED on love. Against which there is no law. Love is the motivating force and FULFILLMENT of both the Old Law AND the New Law.

Again, peace to you all!

Your servant an a slave of Christ,

Shel

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 7:23 pm 

Well, I'll add my WOW to everyone's comments. Thank you Tammy. As usual, I wasn't getting it at first; but I kept reading it over and over and asking the Lord to read and explain it to me and He did!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 8:17 am 

May you all have peace. As I am reading this thread, I am hearing. It was coming fast and I was trying to grasp it all. Adam and the last Adam, who is Christ. The reason that WE--individually--cannot atone for anyone is because what needs to be atoned is ALL creation, not just mankind. What the First Adam sold to Death was not just himself and his wife Eve, but also All of his progeny--us. It was a bigger DEAL that just for individuals needing to be atoned for. That is why the Last Adam is the repurchaser, the redeemer. But not just that, Christ is the redeemer not just of mankind, but the redeemer of ALL flesh--ALL CREATION--because ALL creation was sold to Death. Remember, Jah gave "dominion" to Adam of all flesh, including everything that had life in it. A person with dominion can give some or all of it away. Adam sold all of it--that why death happens not just to humans but to animals and vegetation. Christ's life atones, redeems, and buys it ALL back.

This is what I heard this morning and what I was hearing as I was typing this. For a brief moment, I hesitated in writing this, but the moment passed, and I obey.

Again, may you all have peace. Come! I typed this out quickly so as not to forget and leave anything out. (Forgive any typos.)

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:55 am 

May you all have peace

Along with what you just said Armondo.

That is true (as in WOW). Just think of the times when one king surrenders to another king. Not only does that king become a subject to the new king but so does everything the conquered king ruled over including his castle, family, friends,subjects, houses, store houses, animals, food, and land. The new king can do and distribute as he so desires.Could this possibly add clarification to these verses.

This is the Blue Letter Bible, NIV.
Gen 3:17
To Adam he said, “Because you listened to your wife and ate fruit from the tree about which I commanded you, ‘You must not eat from it,’ “Cursed is the ground because of you; through painful toil you will eat food from it all the days of your life.
Tools specific to Gen 3:18
Gen 3:18
It will produce thorns and thistles for you, and you will eat the plants of the field.
Tools specific to Gen 3:19
Gen 3:19
By the sweat of your brow you will eat your food until you return to the ground, since from it you were taken; for dust you are and to dust you will return.”

Jah did not curse the ground. The ground became cursed when Adam sold it to Death.

Thanks for sharing.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 1:34 pm 

Oh my goodness! Could this really be so? That God did not curse the ground, but it became that way because everything started to die? That would make sense, wouldn't it? That He was only telling them what would happen now. Can't wait to hear everyone's thoughts on it. Thanks Armando and finalcall. This is exciting.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 3:40 pm 

Wonderful thoughts everyone,

I love you all and thank you....

At, I see the word " curse" is just another word for " death."

Death is that curse.

Adam sold every breathing thing in this realm into slavery to death. This was its curse. Death or the curse had not entered into this physical realm until then.

So it was because of Adam yes not Jah.

Jah tells us what is " good "'for us so as to benefit ourselves and keep living. When we choose not to listen the consequences are because of our choices we make.

( just as when Uzzah was told NOT to touch the Ark or he would die. Jah did not do this as a punishment. Jah knew the energy or radiation was too much for a human to withstand and yet live and so that was the consequence) of not listening.

But the beauty we can look forward to is the day when every living, breathing thing will praise Jah and that curse will be lifted or removed as Revelation 22:3 promises. When this entity death is destroyed.

Peace and love to you all, your servant, sister and slave of our Lord Kim

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:54 pm 

Wheels, yes, it is not hard to see how some would be blind to this law of GIVING (or offering) life for life. Few people would be willing to do this... and so it would be easier to think this law was more about taking vengeance rather than giving out of love, to make amends (for oneself or another).

Quote:
The reason that WE--individually--cannot atone for anyone is because what needs to be atoned is ALL creation, not just mankind.

Yes, Armand (in addition of course to that we already have death in us and so we need someone to redeem us also, so we can't be the ransom)... I never even thought about the details surrounding the rest of creation, except of course if they are under us.

And it is funny how I know (having heard many years ago from the Spirit) that God did not 'kill' Adam and Eve, or punish them with death, but I never actually saw that verse FinalCall shared... "cursed is the ground because of you". I mean I saw it, but never HEARD it (and of course there are also instance of the error of the scribes). The ground was cursed because of what Adam did.

The only thing I think that God said He would do was increase Eve's pain in childbirth. But I was thinking about that the other day, and the Spirit reminded me about the different kinds of bodies that Adam and Eve had BEFORE God gave them the long garment of skin (which was necessary). In other words, before she and Adam were given the flesh with sin and death in it... the body she previously had would not have had the kind of pain that the physical has, nor the risk of death that childbirth carries... to the mother or the baby. The Spirit just reminded me about the life that are currently lost (to us, not to Jah) due to miscarriage as well.

Man rarely means exactly what he says, so we tend to insert meaning or extrapolate or make assumptions, etc. Jah and His Son, however, DO mean what they say.

Again, there is that learning to listen... really listen. Rather than insert our own meaning on their words.

Love and peace to you all,
your servant and sister and fellow slave of Christ,
tammy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:46 pm 

Just want to add that I am loving all of your contributions, and Armand, I am so glad that you shared what you heard.

I have just been loving this that my Lord revealed about life for life... it is just knowing that much more about the nature of Jah, that His Son has shown us, in how their ways are of love, and so much more than even I have grasped to date, and as Shelby said elsewhere, they keep showing us more and more of how deep their love truly is.

Freeing.

Peace to you all,
your servant and sister, and fellow slave of Christ Jaheshua,
tammy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 4:20 pm 

Peace!

Yes, this is why and how Adam could accomplish what he accomplished.

Genesis 1:26-30:

Then God said, “Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness, so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals,[a] and over all the creatures that move along the ground.”

27 So God created mankind in his own image,
in the image of God he created them;
male and female he created them.

28 God blessed them and said to them, “Be fruitful and increase in number; fill the earth and subdue it. Rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky and over every living creature that moves on the ground.”

29 Then God said, “I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will be yours for food. 30 And to all the beasts of the earth and all the birds in the sky and all the creatures that move along the groundeverything that has the breath of life in it—I give every green plant for food.” And it was so.

So Adam had dominion, everything was made subject to him, such that he could give it away to Death, because he had been given authority over it. Like the Last Adam (who had been given "all authority in heaven and on earth" [Matthew 28:19,20], the First Adam had been given authority (however, only on the Earth)--and he abused that authority--to the detriment of everyone and everything.

Come! Take Life's Water FREE!

--Armand