xjwsforChrist

Non-Religious Christian Spirituality
It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 11:36 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:27 pm 

Ezekiel's... ummmmm... "assignment"... was actually very interesting (peace to you, all!). At least, as to who he was told to go TO:

"You are not being sent to a people of obscure speech and strange language, but to the people of Israel— not to many peoples of obscure speech and strange language, whose words you cannot understand. Surely if I had sent you to them, they would have listened to you. But the people of Israel are not willing to listen to you because they are not willing to listen to me, for all the Israelites are hardened and obstinate. But I will make you as unyielding and hardened as they are. I will make your forehead like the hardest stone, harder than flint. Do not be afraid of them or terrified by them, though they are a rebellious people.”

And he said to me, “Son of man, listen carefully and take to heart all the words I speak to you. Go now to your people in exile and speak to them. Say to them, ‘This is what the MOST High JaHVeH says,’ whether they listen or fail to listen.”

Ezekiel wasn't sent to the people of Babylon, or Greece, or Egypt, or Assyria, or... nor have I been sent to the people of the RCC, other Catholicism, the LDS, the SDA, Islam, Hinduism, Protestantism, etc. I have been sent to people "whose words [I] UNDERSTAND." Whose language is not obscure or strange to me, because I learned to SPEAK it. I KNOW "JW" lingo, as do most of us here. Who else uses the term "faithful and discreet slave"? "The Society"? "Anointed"? "The 144,000"? "The great crowd"? "Great Tribuation?" "Armageddon?" "Jehovah"? "Theocratic... whatever?" "Field service"? "Book study?" "Public talk"? "Memorial?" And an innumerable plethora of other "Watchtower-isms" that no one uses, as least not regularly or as part and parcel of their worship?

Jehovah's Witnesses have a language all their own. Not saying the others don't - I'm sure they do, too ("Namaste!"). But I know THEIR language. VERY well. We ALL do. Everyone one of us could be sitting somewhere, in a public place, and a certain word, term, or phrase can be spoken by someone near... and we IMMEDIATELY know... they're a Jehovah's Witness. Or was. Or study with them. Or had a discussion with one of them. Or read one of their publications. Indeed, which one of us would NOT have our ears IMMEDIATELY perk up when we hear the phrase "in the truth"? "How long have you been 'in the truth'?" "I came into the truth in...". "I was raised 'in the truth.'"

Or what about "Bethel?" "My grandparents worked at Bethel." "I went to visit Bethel." "Gilead."

Or "pioneered." Or "District Assembly." Or "Circuit Overseer." Or "Body of elders." "Elders." "Presiding overseer."

What about "the 'You Can Live Forever' book." "New World Translation." "Theocreatic Ministry School." "Return visit." "Counting time."

And more. MUCH more. All manner of terms that are all but CODE for JWs... and WE KNOW THE CODE TERMS.

So, why WOULDN'T Christ send me... us... back to speak with them? Perhaps not all the time, but why not on the night they CLAIM to be honoring HIM? Sure, he's written off the RELIGION... just as JAH wrote of Judaism. But that doesn't mean he's written off the PEOPLE... any more that JAH wrote of the Jews. At least, not any who show the POTENTIAL to belong to him.

Regardless, if he told me to go speak with Mormons, I would go speak with Mormons. If he told me to speak with Muslims, I would speak with Muslims. If he told me to speak with (so called) Jews, I would do so. I would find it curious, because I don't speak most of their language, but I also know enough to trust HIM... the Son of the One who CREATED language... to help me through.

I hope, dear Johnz (peace to you!), that what we've shared here helps you to "see" why I would go. NOT to provoke, to incite anger, but to try and reason with anyone among them who might be so inclined. As they SAY they are (I should have added that word, "reasoning," because they use that one a LOT... although they are among some of the most UNreasonable people I've had the opportunity to be acquainted with).

Again, peace... to you ALL!

Your servant and slave of Christ,

Shel

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:46 pm 

Oh, so true!

Thanks for that Shelby!

Peace to you,
your sister and servant, and fellow slave of Christ,
tammy

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:51 am 

tec wrote:
Oh, so true!

Thanks for that Shelby!

Peace to you,
your sister and servant, and fellow slave of Christ,
tammy

Yes! This is fantastic, and we all know those CODE TERMS LOLOL!!!!!

And although Jah does not approve of their religion, His mercy is being extended to the people. ANY who are wishing to be given eyes and ears to hear our Lords call when he says...

" Get OUT of her MY PEOPLE! " ..." Quit touching that which is UNCLEAN!"
They understand that CODE TERM, BUT apply it to everyone else BUT them.

Thank you Shelby and everyone for sharing in further detail Ezekiel's commission and how this applies to those of us that do go to them inside. it is FOR them, not WITH them!

Love, your sister and fellow slave of JAHeshua MischaJah, Kim

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:24 pm 

Quote:
it is FOR them, not WITH them!

And there you go, dear 'Mom!

Peace to you, luv!

YSSFS of Christ,

Shel, hoping dear Johnz (peace to you, as well!) is now able to understand this matter (a little) better...