xjwsforChrist

Non-Religious Christian Spirituality
It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 5:19 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 11:45 am 

Peace to you!

I think everyone here knows to test the inspired expression. If someone claims something to be true about Christ and God... then test that something against Christ, who is the Truth. Ask Him if something is true or from Him or not. If you do not YET have faith to hear Him (then keep asking for ears to hear Him and listening and obeying; keep seeking and knocking and the door will be opened to you), then at the least you can test what has been claimed to be true or have come from Him against what He is written to have said and done. And of course, test also against love. Nothing from Christ will be against love.

Well, recently my Lord taught me something more on this matter.

If you recall here viewtopic.php?f=22&t=2237 another 'daughter' has been born. Recently, this 'daughter' came out bearing witness to a book called the Urantia book. I had tested the inspired expressions of the book already against Christ and His teachings, word and deed, and so knew that it was not from Him. My Lord sent me to share some of that with them (about a month ago, no response to date).

Then, just after sending what HE taught me to them, my Lord taught me something more... something so simple, and so awesome!

The Urantia book - claiming to be transmitted from spirits/angels sent by 'Jesus' - makes a big deal about giving the proper/true name of Earth (hence the name of the book, Urantia), and of planetary systems, and of universes, etc.

Yet these 'angels' continue to use the name 'Jesus'.

When I read some of the book, that fact niggled at me - spirits claiming to be sent by and using the name 'Jesus' - but I just continued to concentrate on the CONTENT, so as to test the inspired expressions against Christ.

I think because my Lord showed me the contrast of these 'angels' finding it important enough to use and give the 'true' name of the planet... but not finding it important at all to use and give the "one name under heaven given to man by which we must be saved"... that this helped me to be able hear and see the truth.

My Lord Jaheshua said to me,

"How can they be from me, child, if they do not even know my name."

So not only are we to test the inspired expressions (hold them up the light that is Christ), we may also test the spirit uttering the expression. Because while a man may not (yet) know the name of Christ, but still hear and listen to His words.... a spirit that comes from Christ must know His name.

May you all have peace!
your sister and servant, and fellow slave of Christ,
tammy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 12:42 pm 

tec wrote:
Peace to you!

My Lord Jaheshua said to me,

"How can they be from me, child, if they do not even know my name."

So not only are we to test the inspired expressions (hold them up the light that is Christ), we may also test the spirit uttering the expression. Because while a man may not (yet) know the name of Christ, but still hear and listen to His words.... a spirit that comes from Christ must know His name

Yes, very simply stated. Of course!

It always is so simple when our Lord shows us isn't it...I'm always like Duh..... :8O LOL...

Thanks for this sis,
Love your sister in Christ, Kim

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 2:58 pm 

Quote:
while a man may not (yet) know the name of Christ, but still hear and listen to His words.... a spirit that comes from Christ must know His name

Smile... THANK you for sharing that TRUTH with us, dear Tams (peace to you, dear sister! ).

You other dear ones... peace to you, as well, and think of it:  how many believe in a 3rd person "Holy Spirit"... based on a verse portending to state language that says "in the NAME of the Holy Spirit"... yet, can't TELL that "name"... because they don't KNOW it... OR know the TRUE [human] name of the Son of God (or that HE is that Spirit!)???

We don't even have to read through a whole book... be it the Bible or some other. Those truths alone often lets me know who doesn't (yet) know him.  

Thank you again, dear Tams!

Peace to you ALL!

YSSFS of Christ,

Shel

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 10:50 am 

Gives some deeper meaning to being protected by His Name.

Peace to you both,
your sister and servant, and fellow slave of Christ,
tammy