xjwsforChrist

Non-Religious Christian Spirituality
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:37 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:50 am 

We know that the unrighteous will be resurrected and judged. Those who practice vile things will be cast into the Lake of Fire. I have a question here: what's the purpose in doing that? Why not leave the unrighteous dead dead?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:04 pm 

Greetings, dear LQ, and peace to you!

What I received is that it's because death isn't permanent - one can be brought back (resurrected), no? If Christ could resurrect... and gave that power to his Apostles and other members of his Body to do so, what would stop one of these from resurrecting someone (later), say, should one of them "turn" away (which is unlikely but still a possibility, given what the Adversary did)? The "second" death, though, is utter destruction. No coming back from that. Ever.

And this makes total sense to me. I mean, were I the the highest intelligent life form in existence, not only would I create a place to hide my seed from its enemies that is SO tiny and SO remote it would be like finding a needle in a haystack (and I absolutely would not blame myself if one of those seeds stupidly turned all of the rest over to their enemy for out of its own selfish desire!)... I would most probably also do whatever I could/it took to ensure that once things are (back) in order, any people who definitely were NOT of that seed but would try to would not have a chance to screw things up for a second time.

As for any of the seed that try to... well, there's that Lake of Fire for them, too, but before any harm is done.

That's what I received from my dear Lord, JAHESHUA, the Chosen One of JAH (MischaJAH), the Holy One of Israel and Holy (Spirit).

Again, peace to you!

Your servant, sister, and a slave of Christ,

Shel

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 7:46 pm 

Why not leave the unrighteous dead dead?

REVELATION 20

Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection. The second death has no power over them, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him for a thousand years.

And I saw the dead, great and small, standing before the throne, and books were opened. Another book was opened, which is the book of life. The dead were judged according to what they had done as recorded in the books.

The sea gave up the dead that were in it, and death and Hades gave up the dead that were in them, and each person was judged according to what they had done.

Then death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. The lake of fire is the second death.

Anyone whose name was not found written in the book of life was thrown into the lake of fire.

Greeting and peace to you dear LQ and Shelby,

Thank you my sister for sharing this. Yes, death is not permanent, the first time around. One must be resurrected, then judged and if not found written in the book of life, one would die a second time, therefore "the second death" being total destruction of both flesh and spirit.

If Jah just left the unrighteous dead dead , it wouldn't be "a second death" only a first death.

And Jah is so wonderful is making sure that once His will is completely done and all creation brought back to him, this reassures nothing and no one will be able to wreak havoc ever again.

Love, your sister fellow servant and slave of Christ,
kim

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:38 pm 

Since death itself is already going to be thrown into the lake of fire, why not just leave the unrighteousness in the first death state, never waking them? Wouldn’t they automatically go into the second death state when death itself is thrown in? That way, no bad seed could possibly survive. Or is there a reason why death has to be emptied first?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:07 pm 

Peace to you all!

I wonder if they wouldn't all have to be affected?

How could some be quickened/resurrected/awoken... but not all? Especially considering that Hades must give up the dead in it?

On top of the science of it though... mercy... is (at least one) reason for that resurrection.

From another thread and discussion viewtopic.php?f=22&t=2439 (I am sorry if I have misunderstood your question):

Quote:
And now I have been given understanding. Because from my dream, the important thing was that the blood spoke for the person. So what did that have to do with crying out for mercy for others?

We know that Christ invites in the sheep but not the goats, into the Kingdom. We know that at the end of the thousand years, the dead are resurrected - some to life and some to judgment, according to what is written in their books.

We ALSO know that Jah may have mercy upon whomever He chooses!

Remember our Lord's words here:

Blessed are the merciful, for they will be shown mercy.

Show mercy, receive mercy!

So this... this is like a last chance to SHOW mercy... even if a person failed to do so in their life (for whatever reason... extreme pain, illness, abuse, etc, who knows? Jah knows; I do not)... so as to receive that mercy from Jah. It cannot be faked. Because the blood SPEAKS, and Jah hears... whether that blood cries out for mercy for others or for vengeance. Nothing is hidden from Him. But not ONE will ever slip through the cracks... nor will there ever be a question that one might have slipped through the cracks. Because every chance has been given to ensure that the merciful will RECEIVE mercy just as they ASK for mercy to be shown to those who have wronged THEM.

Or Father, and our Lord... praise be to them both. They are faithful, and true, and loving, and wise, and merciful, and just. True justice... and without mercy, there is no true justice.

Praise Jah and His Son Jaheshua, for these truths, and for revealing these beautiful and love inspiring truths to us. May we all learn from them, and learn this same love, and thank both Jah and His Son, for the times that we fail, that we have our Lord Jaheshua's blood to speak FOR us.

Peace and love to you all, and to your households,
your servant and sister, and a fellow slave of Christ,
tammy

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 7:37 am 

I re-read that post last night. Not disagreeing with it, but have the question: if the book of life exists by the time of the resurrection, wouldn’t judgement already, in essence, be done? Or is there still a further pleading after the resurrection?

Traveling for work this week, so if I don’t reply to anything, that’s why.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:42 am 

Greetings, dear LQ, and peace to you!

Quote:
if the book of life exists by the time of the resurrection, wouldn’t judgement already, in essence, be done? Or is there still a further pleading after the resurrection?

It isn't until Judgment Day that the Lamb's Book of Life is opened... and the names therein revealed... so judgment would not yet be "done," no. And it is solely up until one's physical death to have one's name written in that Book? We know that, due to our dear Lord's words to the man hanging next to him that one can, at any time before one's physical death, demonstrate one's faith in Christ as the Son of God. We also have the account of the Rich Man, though, who may have showed his faith after his death, yes? Our dear Lord did go and preach to spirits, so... perhaps there is an opportunity even after one's death. Because JAH can still show mercy to whomever HE chooses, yes?

And so... judgement has been deferred. Yes? Why? As dear Tams (peace luv!) shared earlier... mercy. PERHAPS some will still change, if not their conduct and deeds (since they are dead and can do nothing)... their FAITH (perhaps in the moment of their wakening?? Just before they died, as with Judas Iscariot??)... before the final day. Who knows? I personally wouldn't ponder on it... because I know what I need to do to gain salvation for myself, should I die before Christ's return AND/OR be one of those of the second (and not first) resurrection... and perhaps for my household (this being the primary reason for MY hope!)

As to a final pleading, I started to comment that perhaps there could be when our dear Lord said to me:

"I plead for Israel, child - those who belong to me and are flesh of MY flesh and bone of MY bone. My people, my bride, my Body."

Those of his Body take part in the first resurrection; you ask as to the second resurrection and the opening of the Lamb's Book. So, based on what he shared, it seems that all pleading will have been done by then, and more than "a thousand years" before. After that, life is based whether one has his/her name written in his Book... or JAH's mercy, which is actually fulfilled in the first (name written in the Book).

Before closing, I am to exhort you to (re)read 1 John 2:26, 27, Luke 11:13; John 14:23 and try and get the sense of those as time may be getting short.

Again, peace to you!

Your servant, sister, and a slave of Christ,

Shel

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:01 am 

Peace to you both!

Quote:
As to a final pleading, I started to comment that perhaps there could be when our dear Lord said to me:

"I plead for Israel, child - those who belong to me and are flesh of MY flesh and bone of MY bone. My people, my bride, my Body."

I know this to be true, and yet hearing His words here still brought tears to my eyes. I do not deserve such things, and yet, here He is doing them for me, for us, for His people, His Bride.

It is so true that we love because He (and His Father) loved us first.

Praise JAH and His Son, Jaheshua!

Peace and love to you all,
your sister and servant and fellow slave of Christ,
tammy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:00 pm 

Oh, it "hit" me, too, dear, dear Tams, luv -

Peace to you, my dear sister!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 4:15 pm 

tec wrote:
Peace to you both!

Quote:

I know this to be true, and yet hearing His words here still brought tears to my eyes. I do not deserve such things, and yet, here He is doing them for me, for us, for His people, His Bride.

It is so true that we love because He (and His Father) loved us first.

Praise JAH and His Son, Jaheshua!

Peace and love to you all,
your sister and servant and fellow slave of Christ,
tammy

Yes, this moved me too. So much love and given so freely. The thought of someone we respect/admire/revere and love, pleading for 'US'. Praise Jah and His son Jaheshua!

YSSSofC

Loz x

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 5:46 pm 

Peace to you ladies today,

Truly humbling this Is! And yes as dear Tammy says ( peace to you) we do not deserve any of this.
They are amazing, how can we NOT love beings this wonderful and merciful...

ROMANS 8:34

"JAHeshua is the one who died, yes, rather the one who was raised up from the dead, the one who is on the right hand of JAH, who also pleads for us."

HEBREWS 7:23-25

" Many had to become priests in succession because of being prevented by death, from continuing as such, but JAHeshua because of continuing alive forever has his priesthood without any successors. Consequently he is able also to save completely those who are approaching JAH through Him, because he is alive to plead for them.

Therefore,

ROMANS 8:1

" Those in union with Christ have no condemnation."

May ALL praise glory and honor go to our Father JAH and to His Son JAHeshua,

Love your sister fellow servant and slave of Christ,
kim

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 4:51 pm 

I'm finally back from my work trip.

Quote:
It isn't until Judgment Day that the Lamb's Book of Life is opened... and the names therein revealed... so judgment would not yet be "done," no.

Ahhh.... Ok. That makes sense, as does all the pleading and mercy. Thanks for answering.