xjwsforChrist

Non-Religious Christian Spirituality
It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 9:42 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 11:17 am 

First, if we are in Christ... we are not dead. If we have fallen asleep, then we are under the altar, but not in the world of the dead.

Second, if we are in Christ... HIS blood speaks for us. HIS blood covers us. That being said, He is TEACHING us love, mercy, forgiveness. And because we love Him, we obey Him. Even if we don't quite 'feel' it yet for certain others, we ask forgiveness for others out of love and obedience to Christ (as Shelby stated as she received earlier).

This that my Lord has revealed is not meant to cause fear or worry, and I am sensing that it has caused that in some. This that my Lord revealed is a MERCY. This that my Lord revealed shows US how GREAT the love and mercy of JAH truly IS. Enough that NO ONE will be lost, who should not be lost.

-There are those in Christ who are taken up with Him when He returns. His blood covers them. (He is also TEACHING them love and mercy and forgiveness so that they will ask for those things, and INTERCEDE on behalf of those who have done wrong. It helps, perhaps, to understand that it is not about US. If you live for another (Christ), to serve Him and those HE sends you to, then your primary concern is to do what HE wants on ANY matter and in ANY situation. Your primary concern is not vengeance for yourself. In fact, you don't even have to think about that. Vengeance belongs to JAH. And if Jah is merciful, then that is something to rejoice about, because you too want to be shown mercy. Again we are being TAUGHT this. Remember too, that he who is forgiven much, LOVES much)

-Then there are those (the sheep from the sheep and the goats parable) who are invited into the Kingdom as subjects on the basis of the good they did to even the least of His brothers, showing that the law (of love) is written upon their hearts, for they do naturally what the law (of love) requires. The goats are cast outside for showing they do NOT have the law (of love) written upon their hearts, who do NOT do good to even the least of His brothers. That continues throughout the thousand years.

-Then there is the resurrection of the dead... some to judgment, some to life. This is also on the basis of what they have done as recorded in their books, and those whose names have been written in the Lamb's book of life will receive life.

But in addition to all of this, Jah may show mercy to whomever He chooses. And we have our Lord's words that if one shows mercy and forgiveness, one may receive mercy and forgiveness. So that if the blood of anyone who might have been 'judged' instead calls out for mercy (for whatever reason that person might not have done so in their life), then Jah will hear that, and He may have mercy upon them. As is His right.

(And blood that calls for mercy for others may also result in those others receiving the mercy we are asking for them. This is what a priest does (or at least is supposed to do). This is what Moses did. And maybe someone else's blood calls out for mercy for US. Actually, for certain someone's blood calls for mercy for us: Christ and His blood. )

I hope that helps!

Peace to you,
your sister and servant, and fellow slave of Christ,
tammy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:04 pm 

Yes to all that you have shared my sister.

Peace to you all this day,

Although this would fall under the " inspirational quote thread" I thought it very appropriate on the subject being discussed...

People are often unreasonable and self-centered.
FORGIVE THEM ANYWAY!

If you are kind, people may accuse you of ulterior motives.
BE KIND ANYWAYS!

If you are honest, people may cheat you.
BE HONEST ANYWAY!

If you find happiness, people may be jealous.
BE HAPPY ANYWAY!

The good you do today may be forgotten tomorrow.
DO GOOD ANYWAY!

Give the world the best you have, and it may never be enough.
GIVE YOUR BEST ANYWAYS!

For you see, in the end, it is between you and God.

IT WAS NEVER BETWEEN YOU AND THEM ANYWAYS!

*** Mother Teresa

If we truly love Jah and obey what he says, we will " do it anyways".

Because it is between US and HIM and not anyone else!

I read this from time to time on my wall as a reminder!

Regardless....why wouldn't I?....Do it anyways!

Our Lord Jaheshua and our Father Jah have proven their continued love, mercy and forgiveness each and EVERYDAY!

Just a thought,
Enjoy your day, your sister and fellow servant of Christ, Kim

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:08 pm 

Quote:
First, if we are in Christ... we are not dead. If we have fallen asleep, then we are under the altar, but not in the world of the dead.

I mean't asleep not dead *migraine brain*

Quote:
Second, if we are in Christ... HIS blood speaks for us. HIS blood covers us. That being said, He is TEACHING us love, mercy, forgiveness. And because we love Him, we obey Him. Even if we don't quite 'feel' it yet for certain others, we ask forgiveness for others out of love and obedience to Christ

Got it thank you. :)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:21 pm 

Quote:
I mean't asleep not dead *migraine brain*

Oh, sorry, Watersprout! I know that you knew that. I just had to clarify.

And I liked those Justmom. (And not only are other people sometimes unreasonable, self-centered, etc, etc,... but so are we - or something else - and we want to also be forgiven)

Peace to both of you,
your sister and servant, and fellow slave of Christ,
tammy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 12:08 pm 

I have found that I keep being guided to continue thinking about this thread and in particular the fact that the 'blood speaks'.

Today this scripture in Hebrews 4 was brought to my mind:
Quote:
12 For the word of God is living and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and MARROW; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart.
13 Nothing in all creation is hidden from God's sight. Everything is uncovered and laid bare before the eyes of him to whom we must give account.

Since the blood cells are made in our bone marrow, and the word (CHRIST) can penetrate us that deeply, it tells us much more than we may first think...Also the link with the heart (which we know can be seen) seems to be also relevant, and we know that from a physical standpoint the heart is responsible for pumping our blood around...

I'm on the verge of understanding something new to me, I'm just not certain what it is yet, but I'll keep listening.

Peace,

Loz x

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 12:30 pm 

Oh, I had not seen that (marrow) in this verse before.

Looking forward to whatever you may be given to understand and share.

Peace to you Loz,
your servant and sister, and fellow slave of Christ,
tammy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 12:50 pm 

Excellent, dear, dear Loz (peace to you, dear lady!). And I, too, look forward to more from you. In the meantime, to possibly help you get there, please know that what you are learning up to now is that it is THROUGH the blood that JAH and Christ speak to us. Our blood speaks to physicians/scientists; these, though, need mechanical instruments in order to "hear" what the blood is SAYING. JAH and Christ do not. They can PERSONALLY "read" or "hear" what our blood is "saying." They know the CODE that makes it possible TO COMMUNICATE. While we all have similar DNA to, say, our parents and siblings, etc., we have our own unique "code" that makes us US. They KNOW this, how to communicate with us by means of knowing the code.

WE... have to learn (1) how to TRUST that it is through the blood that they speak (how many times have you heard someone say, "I FEEL it 'in my bones'"? WHAT did they "feel"? And did they FEEL it... or HEAR it?) and then (2) LISTEN.

We tend to say "feel" because we have been TAUGHT, erroneously, that hearing only occurs with the EARS. But the deaf can hear, luv, yes? Through vibrations, etc.? Or what about how some deaf compose music - they read the notes, then "hear" the 'sound" in their brains. We are SO dependent on our sense of SIGHT... that we totally overlook the WONDROUSNESS of our other senses.

We even consider all of the other inferior; however, sight is the most DEBILITATING sense we have. Because it is the most MISLEADING. How many times have we ALL seen something, READ something, with our eyes, only to find out later that it was not what we thought it was? Our eyes had betrayed us. Which they do more often than not, particularly when they "speak" to us. Because often they LIE.

Which is why we MUST learn to walk by FAITH... and NOT by sight. But we also have to learn to override that misleading mantra to "believe half of what you see and NONE of what you hear." While the first part is true, the second part is only partly true. We might not want to believe ALL we hear, particularly from others of mankind (i.e., lies, gossip, etc.), but what of hearing Christ? Or someone sent by him/the Father? We have to be discerning there.

I was going to post this in another thread, but since I'm on the topic, I will share it now:

We've been taught by science that the brain is the "computer" for our bodies. I have recently learned from our dear Lord that this is NOT true. It is the POWER source, yes. Think of all of the "electricity" that our brains put out. The brain is the "battery" that keeps our bodies going. The heart is the "pump" that pumps the "energy"... or spirit... blood... throughout our bodies.

But it is NOT the brain that tells our bodies what to do: it is the BLOOD. Our BLOOD is the "computer." ALL of the information, including our "memory"... is in the BLOOD. That "information" is pumped through our bodies by the heart, which pumping is powered by the brain. It is the blood IN the brain that TELLS the brain what "signals" to send out to the rest of the body.

The blood can exist... and LIVE... in our bodies without a "living" brain (i.e., someone who is "braindead" can still be breathing, etc.). The blood can exist... and LIVE... in our bodies without a heart (i.e., during a heart transplant). The brain, however, CANNOT LIVE... WITHOUT blood. Nor can the heart. Or the fingers, toes, liver, kidneys, eyes, hair, etc. NOTHING can exist... or live... in our bodies... WITHOUT blood. Because the LIFE... is IN the blood.

And this is why blood is SO important and not to be spilled willy-nilly, eaten (as a delicacy), or disregarded. It is WAY more than we even understand, right now. But it's "voice" is what causes many of us to fall apart when it "speaks" as a result of violence, death, etc. Sure, we've become accustomed to seeing it in tubes and bags/bottles, etc. But under such circumstances it is not "crying out." When it is UNRIGHTEOUSLY spilled, for instance, as a result of a violent act, it's cry is quite audible. We don't perceive it as a "cry"... but trust me, our reaction is to its SOUND, more so than the SIGHT (of it).

There is more. In addition to blood... there is a vast amount of electricity in our bodies. On a very tiny scale... "dynamic energy." But I will have to share what I've received about THAT in another thread. Hopefully before the weekend is over, but I cannot promise as I am not sure I have received all of what's associated with that. When I am sure, I will share it.

I hope what I HAVE shared here will help. Any who need it to.

Again, peace to you, dear lady, and to your dear household!

YSSFS of Christ,

Shel

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 1:21 pm 

YES! YES! YES! Shelby!

That our blood COMMUNICATES with Jah and Christ is the point I was trying to get to! Thank you.

And this:

B
Quote:
But it is NOT the brain that tells our bodies what to do: it is the BLOOD. Our BLOOD is the "computer." ALL of the information, including our "memory"... is in the BLOOD. That "information" is pumped through our bodies by the heart, which pumping is powered by the brain. It is the blood IN the brain that TELLS the brain what "signals" to send out to the rest of the body.

The blood can exist... and LIVE... in our bodies without a "living" brain (i.e., someone who is "braindead" can still be breathing, etc.). The blood can exist... and LIVE... in our bodies without a heart (i.e., during a heart transplant). The brain, however, CANNOT LIVE... WITHOUT blood. Nor can the heart. Or the fingers, toes, liver, kidneys, eyes, hair, etc. NOTHING can exist... or live... in our bodies... WITHOUT blood. Because the LIFE... is IN the blood.

Wonderful! My spirit bears witness with this! That last sentence that I've made bold...I've been hearing this over and over for so many years. Finally, finally I am beginning to really understand it! Thank you!

Incidentally, in the past I gained a human biology qualification, I found so much of it absolutely fascinating, not least the blood. Not everyone realises for example that the blood is considered to be an organ of the body, just like the heart, brain, liver etc.

Peace sisters,
And sincere thanks and praise must go to our Lord Jaheshua for sharing these wondrous truths with us!

Loz x

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 1:39 pm 

Wow.

First, just as Loz above, let me say that my spirit bears witness to all that Shelby has shared also.

Quote:

How simple and obvious this is... but I had never looked at it that way before!

The Life is in the blood.

So much more of a deeper meaning (for us - what I am receiving from the Spirit is that man had understood this before - the life is in the blood - though not the detailed science. But as with other ancient understandings - like the ark - man forgot and/or set these things aside as metaphor and/or superstition. Now the science is BACKING UP what Christ and God taught all along. If only man would LISTEN!)

Quote:
But it's "voice" is what causes many of us to fall apart when it "speaks" as a result of violence, death, etc. Sure, we've become accustomed to seeing it in tubes and bags/bottles, etc. But under such circumstances it is not "crying out." When it is UNRIGHTEOUSLY spilled, for instance, as a result of a violent act, it's cry is quite audible. We don't perceive it as a "cry"... but trust me, our reaction is to its SOUND, more so than the SIGHT (of it).

I hear the truth in this, yes!

Peace to you, and to you all,
your servant, and sister and fellow slave of Christ,
tammy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 1:41 pm 

And yes, praise Jah and His Son, Jaheshua for these exciting and wonderful truths, that we have been allowed to hear and understand!

Peace again!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:23 pm 

Yes Tammy, indeed.

Now I'm hearing that there is understanding to be found in the link between the heart and the blood spiritually. So many references about our hearts needing to be complete, safeguarded, pure, exercising of our faith etc etc. The heart is almost a 'reservoir' for our blood with its 4 chambers from which it sends blood for oxygenation and then around the body.

Later....

Loz x

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 8:30 am 

Two scriptures in particular have been shown to me.

Prov 3:3 speaks about loving kindness and trueness needing to be "written on the tablet of your heart"

And Romans 5:5 says in part "the love of God has been poured into our hearts through Holy Spirit, which was given us." referring to anointing. (Edit: other translations say 'whom was given us')

It suggests that the heart is where the blood speaks from and is spoken to, yes?

Loz x

Ps Our Lord has just been reminded of the verse "out of the heart's abundance the mouth speaks". Wonderful!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 8:55 am 

Off on a tangent for a moment (hoping I'm not boring/annoying anyone with my ponderings here lol). There is such joy in learning truths is my only excuse!

Bearing in mind Romans 5:5 and that the Holy Spirit is Christ whom God has given us, yes? Then consider why this verse in Romans 8 is so undeniable:

Quote:
39 neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Of course nothing can separate us because he and it is actually WITHIN us!

Peace

Loz x

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:26 am 

LOLOL at dear Loz and her exuberance (mornin' and peace to you, dear, dear sister!). How about THIS:

No, the word is very near you; it is in your mouth and in your heart so you may obey it." Deuteronomy 30:14

"But what does it say? “The word is near you; it is in your mouth and in your heart,” that is, the message concerning faith that we proclaim:" Romans 10:8

Only... this is not accurate... is it? Remember, Paul didn't have it "all" accurate. What would BE accurate, then? THIS:

"The Word is very near you..."

IS he? Paul apparently later stated he was:

"... so that they would seek him and perhaps reach out for him and find him, though he is not far from any one of us.

He was speaking of the MOST HOLY One of Israel, JAH of Armies, yes, but if JAH is not far from us, then certainly His WORD is not! Because no one can come TO JAH... without going THROUGH His Word. So, as Paul continued

" ‘For in him we live and move and have our being."

And so, back to the other verse:

"... it is in your mouth and in your heart so you may obey it."

Or BETTER stated:

"HE is in your mouth and in your heart so you may obey HIM."

Do we have anything from CHRIST, though, versus Paul... to back up this premise? We DO! THIS:

“Anyone who loves me will obey my teaching. My Father will love them, and we will come to them and dwell IN them." John 14:23

And was there a witness to this? There WAS and IS... from John:

"I did not see a temple in the city, because JaHVeH Almighty and the Lamb are its temple. The city does not need the sun or the moon to shine on it, for the glory of God gives it light, and the Lamb is its lamp." Revelation 21:22, 23

A "temple" is where a deity dwells/lives/resides. In the beloved City, the NEW Jerusalem, which is made up of PEOPLE... JAH and Christ are the TEMPLE. The temple is usually in the MIDST of the City. And so, as Christ said:

"The kingdom... or HE and JAH... is IN THE MIDST/INSIDE you."

Hence, when people chide me for hearing my Lord speak to me "in my head," I HAVE to tell them that it is NOT in my head but in every FIBER of my BEING. Wherever the BLOOD... or... the DNA... is! And so, even IN MY HAIR.

WONDERFUL stuff, IMHO. Imagine the faces of the scientists... mankind... when they finally come to KNOW this truth! A truth that has been there ALL along! Unfortunately, by the time most of them DO get it... it will be too late. They will have ignored the One whose voice is toward the sons of mankind too long.

May any who do NOT wish to miss him (Song of Solomon 5:2-7), then, HEAR him when he passes through by THEIR "house"... and JOIN him and his Bride in saying:

"COME! Take his... Life's {John 14:6)... water... the holy spirit of GOD, the MOST HOLY One of Israel, JAH of Armies... which water is poured out from the innermost parts of His Son, the HOLY One of Israel and Holy Spirit, JAHESHUA, the Chosen One OF JAH (MischaJah)... and bubbles up IN one to become a FOUNTAIN... of EVERLASTING life... FREE!"

COME!

Servant to the Household of God, Israel, and ALL those who go with... and a slave of His Christ and my dear, dear Lord, Master, Savior, and King, JAHESHUA,

Shellamar

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 12:38 pm 

Ps Our Lord has just been reminded of the verse "out of the heart's abundance the mouth speaks". Wonderful!

YES YES dear Loz my sister....

Peace to you and your household,

If Jaheshua dwells in us by means of Holy Spirit then...His DNA is IN us, runs THROUH our blood and what will come out of our mouths from our hearts will be HIM!

Thank you for your tangent LOLOLOL!!!!!
Love your sister and fellow servant of Christ, Kim

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next