xjwsforChrist

Non-Religious Christian Spirituality
It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:36 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:52 am 

I am not sure if I should start a new thread for this or not, because it seems to be a different matter. I will move it to its own thread if anyone thinks I should. About a week ago, I had a dream that woke me. Normally that happens because my Lord has told me something and I 'got' it, and I woke with what I 'got'. And this instant was no different. I could not go back to sleep, but I did not get up and share it as I think I should have. Then, later, as almost always happens when I do not share something right away, I started thinking maybe I misunderstood, and I decided to wait longer.

Anyway, I forgot about it until after I read Armand's and also Shelby's post.

So this is what I received:

In my dream I was explaining to my husband about the stuff we talked about in this thread viewtopic.php?f=59&t=2429 (about how our Lord can manipulate 'material' to grow it, such as the fish and the bread, and then also how He has (been given by His Father) the ability to 'spark' the regrowth of blood, flesh, etc, and that is what He does at the resurrection of the dead.

Then I woke hearing the following:

The bones make the blood, and the blood speaks.

Now I was still in a half-dream/half-awake state, but the understanding that I got from this is that THIS - the blood speaking - is (at least one reason) why there needs to be and/or IS a physical resurrection.

I'm not sure I understand what I received fully; perhaps there is more to come. But what I heard slowly came back to me as I asked my Lord to remind me of all that I heard, and I did not want to NOT share it with you yet again.

(Not that any of this is meant in any way to contradict that the bones are needed for the spirit to 'survive' and be resurrected (still not sure that I understand that fully), even if just a little bit of bone that GOD (or Christ) can 'read' and then 'quicken'. But rather I get the sense that it is more of an understanding about the connection between the need for a physical resurrection, so the blood can speak... for the person, or to God, I am not sure)

I am reminded of course by my Lord that it is HIS blood that speaks for US, for the members of His Body.

Does the blood of those who had not belonged to Him speak for them at their resurrection? (be that good or bad) And what about our loved ones (who are not in Christ)? Maybe they don't need their blood TO speak, or even a physical resurrection first so that their blood can speak (if that is how it works) - because our blood (or rather the blood of our Lord that covers US) extends also to them? I am not sure of the answers; these are just questions I am asking, in trying to understand why I received this and what it might mean for us.

Anyway, there it is, and I remember now that it was sparked by what was shared on this thread regarding our Lord being able to quicken the properties in the fish and bread, and the same as for the resurrection of the dead.

Peace to you all,
your sister and servant, and fellow slave of Christ,
tammy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:50 pm 

I started this post several hours ago, but I had to get back to work and couldn't finish until now. But... OMGoodness, dear, dear Tams - Peace to you... (and yes, this should go in its own thread, in this room or elsewhere in the Sanctuary if you don't feel comfortable as to sharing your dream, but I'd say put it OUT there, girl!)... BUT... OMGoodness! My dear sister, I totally understand what you mean and are asking! And what I RECEIVED... OMGoodness!!

Okay, here it is: You're saying the physical body must be resurrected so that the blood... life/spirit... IN them can speak... but asking that, if so... who is that FOR... and do ALL need this kind of resurrection (to the flesh)... or does CHRIST'S blood speak for some (i.e., those who belong to him... and possibly their households)?

Dear one, here is what our DEAR, DEAR Lord, the HOLY One of Israel and HOLY Spirit gave me:

We can know the answer to all of these based on what he (is recorded to have) SAID... what another shared with us... and love.

Regarding the first, he SAID that HE was "the resurrection AND the life," and that there would be "a resurrection of the righteous AND the unrighteous. The righteous to life, the unrighteous to judgment." As another wrote, the righteous receive life... based on HIS blood... which speaks FOR us ("in a BETTER way than Abel's"):

"... you have come to Mount Zion, to the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem. You have come to thousands upon thousands of angels in joyful assembly, to the church of the firstborn, whose names are written in heaven. You have come to God, the Judge of all, to the spirits of the righteous made perfect, to JAHESHUA the mediator of a new covenant, and to the sprinkled blood that speaks better than the blood of Abel."

What did Abel's blood "say", though? My dear, dear sister... I was JUST ABOUT to post that it "called out for justice, maybe even for vengeance"... but before I could our dear Lord kindly, lovingly, but VEHEMENTLY corrected me! He said:

"Did not the man Abel's blood called out... for MERCY and FORGIVENESS as to Cain, child? Is not THAT why he was the FIRST 'witness' among mankind... that HIS blood's cry mimicked my Father's MERCY, even called to Him? Is that not why his brother, the man Cain, was SPARED? Because his brother's righteous blood called out FOR him to be spared... which voice was heard by my Father... whose chose Abel's voice OVER Cain's? Was that not WHY my Father LOVED the man Abel... because HE loved his brother... even forgave him... unlike the man Cain, who hated HIS brother... and murdered him? Would not the blood of the man Cain cried out for vengeance... and man Abel's cry out for MERCY?"

I was dumbfounded. And then he asked:

"And does not MY blood cry out for mercy, even for YOU? The man Abel's blood spoke, yes, to save Cain as to his mortal life. Yet, the man Cain died. MY blood speaks in a BETTER way.... because it calls out for mercy for you... for ETERNITY. It will save you, EVEN if you die. As it does those who NEVER die."

I couldn't speak. I couldn't even respond. But my SPIRIT... was screaming "YES, Lord! Yes!"

And then my wicked heart, rather than just reveling in THAT joy, though of your next question: our households. But before I could ask as to THAT, he said:

"Have I not told you: why would I save YOU... and not those you LOVE? Where would the Father's love be in that? Did He not save the entire household of the man Noah? What of the man Abraham? The man Lot? The woman Rahab? The man Cornelius?"

And I remembered that because of love he would NOT do as some, particularly the WTBTS teach, and cut us OFF from our loved ones... unless such ones chose THEMSELVES to BE cut off. His love and mercy SURPASSES... and so EXTENDS not just to US but those whom WE love.

Then he reminded me: Israel was not chosen... OR saved... because ISRAEL was something special. Israel was chosen... and saved... because of ABRAHAM and HIS friendship with JAH.

If we are JAH's sons, we are also his friends. We are certainly Christ's friends:

"I no longer call you servants, because a servant does not know his master’s business. Instead, I call you friends, for all that I learned from my Father I have made known to you."

He certainly is OUR friend:

"No one has greater love than this, that he gives his life on behalf of his friends."

He gave his life for us. His friends. And because we ARE his friends, we will receive the same consideration as did Abraham, our dear Father's friend: our lives... and those of our household.

If we remain IN him, the One Who gave his life for his friends, and thus REMAIN his friends ("Why do you call me 'Lord, Lord'... "He that loves me will obey my word"... "MY sheep KNOW my voice"... "Remain in union with me")... we have absolutely nothing to worry about as to our households.

I, SA, have shared this with you dear, dear folks, my dear brothers and sisters... just as I received it from my dear Lord, the Son of God, the HOLY One of Israel and HOLY Spirit, JAHESHUA, the Chosen One of JAH (MischaJAH). May it bring you as much joy... and overwhelming love for him... as it did me.

Peace to you all... and to your dear households. Everyone in them.

YSSFS of Christ,

Shel

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:06 pm 

Peace to you all this evening,

YES!!! This is amazingly wonderful! I am truly humbled as always at how much love and mercy our Lord continues to have for us.

As I read this he recalled to my mind this topic and conversation and reminded me why the Firstborn were spared the night that death went through Egypt.

It was because the blood of the lamb that was heard ( not seen) was crying out (with its voice)for mercy on behalf of the firstborn so that their lives would be spared. The same way that Abels blood cried out on behalf of Cain so he was spared.

Because the Destroyer didn't passover the doorways with blood because the blood was SEEN. He passed over the doorways where the blood... of LAMBS... was HEARD. That blood, dear ones... SPOKE. It had a VOICE (actually, voicES)... just as the blood of ALL things speaks. Including the blood of OUR "sacrificial" Lamb: the HOLY One of Israel and Holy Spirit, JAHESHUA, the Chosen One of JAH ( MischaJah ).

Just as HIS blood speaks... and in a better way than Abel's... and speaks for US... the blood of those lambs spoke for Israel on that night. But only for that night. Just as the blood sacrifices that came after spoke for them. As with that night, however, and the subsequent sacrifices, the blood's "voice" was temporary. Once it either returned to the ground... or was burned... its outcry was silenced (if returned to the dust, the sound is muffled from JAH's ears... which is WHY it is to be poured out ON the ground - if burned... the spirit that speaks by means of it is destroyed, so no sound is made again).

The blood of Christ, however, was NOT bound in the earth... but taken UP and presented in and to the MOST Holy and from THERE... IT SPEAKS...ETERNALLY. BUT... it does not cry out! Rather, IT PLEADS. And it offers prayers, praise, honor, and glory TO the MOST HOLY... FOR us. A SWEET "song", rather than weeping and wailing... or dirge!

Praise be to Jah and His son, our Lord and king Jaheshua MischaJah for sharing these wonderful truths with us All!
Love your sister and fellow slave of Christ, Kim

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:35 pm 

Oh, LORDY, dear 'Mom (peace to you, dear, DEAR sister!)... THIS:

Quote:
... if burned... the spirit that speaks by means of it is destroyed, so no sound is made again.

If we are BURNED... we can NO LONGER PRAISE JAH! We can NO LONGER GLORIFY JAH! We can NO LONGER share the GOOD news of JAH's kingdom, which "news" is about His CHRIST! We... are... SILENCED. FOREVER! NO "NEW SONG"... NO praise... NO glory...

No THIS:

"In a loud voice they were saying: “Worthy is the Lamb, who was slain, to receive power and wealth and wisdom and strength and honor and glory and praise!” Revelation 5:12

Or this:

"Then I heard every creature in heaven and on earth and under the earth and on the sea, and all that is in them, saying: “To him who sits on the throne and to the Lamb be praise and honor and glory and power, for ever and ever!” Revelation 5:13

Or THIS:

"And they cried out in a loud voice: “Salvation belongs to our God, who sits on the throne, and to the Lamb.” Revelation 7:10

Tired now. Falling asleep, sorry. But had to post that.

Peace... and love... to you ALL!

YSSFS of Christ,

Shel

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:19 am 

(so obviously I did move this to its own thread, lol... Peace all)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 5:43 pm 

Thanks Tammy for moving this!

SO......

Just a lot to think and ponder on so far!

But one thing that I was discussing with our Lord this morning is this...

Abels blood cried out for mercy on behalf of his brother Cain so he would be spared.
Cain would have cried out for vengeance over mercy.

Our Lord reminded me that WE are all like Cains. We want vengeance if given the choice.
But those that are of HIS BODY he is training and teaching to develop our hearts to be like Abel.
To use the spirit in us as a powerful source of energy to pray for mercy and forgiveness on behalf of people.

Isn't this some of the duties of a priest? To plead and petition for not just ourselves but for others?

Christs blood speaks better than Abels as mentioned because Abels blood covered Cains but our Lords blood cover ALL for all time.

If we then are of his body and belong to Him, wouldn't we want to have the same mind of Christ and wish by our prayers for mercy and forgiveness on behalf of ALL mankind?

Abels blood pleaded when he was murdered. Animals blood pleaded when they were sacrificed. Their mercy extended even beyond their existence while alive. If we cannot be of the mind and heart to plead NOW while alive for mercy/ forgiveness for individuals, we will not do it later possibly after we have either fallen asleep in death or change/twinkle.

Just thinking about some of these things!

And I was also thinking about all the animal sacrifices and how they atoned for the sins of people.
This would mean that their blood cried out for mercy and forgiveness not vengeance.

Animals???

But if this is the case, how much value would a human sacrifice have if it cried out for VENGEANCE instead of MERCY?
What could it atone for then? Or would it at all?

Those of Christs body that plead for mercy and forgiveness to be shown on behalf of mankind " stand in the gap."
I believe this is the space/gap between LIFE and DEATH.

Okay, things I've been pondering on while going and coming from work today. Hope you all have had a great day!

Love and Peace to you all, your sister and fellow slave of our Lord Jaheshua MischaJah, Kim

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:06 pm 

YES... YES... YES... YESSSSSSSS... dear, dear 'Mom!!! Peace to you, my DEAR, dear sister... and... YES!!! "In the end"... does it not ALL comes back to mercy... and so forgiveness... and so love... and so Christ... and so JAH?! YES!!

Think, though, if our dear Lord only taught us as religion does: the ABSTRACT CONCEPT of love. HE... is leading us into the ACTUALITY of love... even into the CHEMISTRY of it, the MATH of it... the social studies... history... LESSON(S) of it!

I realize this is different from what we all (thought we) knew. But truly IS it? Would this not fit right in with everything ELSE he has taught us... about love... and so mercy and forgiveness? JAH loved Abel more than Cain. Why? Because Abel... WAS NOT VENGEFUL. VengeFULL. FULL of vengeance. Rather, he was FULL... of MERCY. As JAH (and Christ) is. Cain, though, as you shared... WAS full of vengeance. Brought on... by his... ANGER. To the point that he murdered his own brother. JAH... SAW this... in BOTH of them.

I ask YOU dear ones: if YOU were the MOST Holy One... the SUPREME Being... the SOVEREIGN... which would YOU love more? The brother whose anger would give birth to (his perception of) vengeance? Or... the brother who called for mercy and forgiveness upon the brother that wronged him?

This... puzzle... that is God (and Christ)... is utterly fascinating to me, as it "unfolds." EVERY "piece" fits with the others based on ONE thing: love. NOT love as WE know it (i.e., loving our children, spouses, "blood" relations, friends... and those who love us)... but SURPASSING love. Love that includes EVEN one's enemies. Certainly, someone that murders us... and both Abel AND our dear Lord were murdered... is an enemy. Yet, these showed love... for their enemies.

May OUR blood.... our life... our SPIRIT... "speak" for US... in the same way.

Peace to you all!

YSSFS of Christ,

Shel

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:00 am 

Hi, everyone! Long time no post.

Quote:
Okay, here it is: You're saying the physical body must be resurrected so that the blood... life/spirit... IN them can speak... but asking that, if so... who is that FOR... and do ALL need this kind of resurrection (to the flesh)... or does CHRIST'S blood speak for some (i.e., those who belong to him... and possibly their households)?

I wanted to point out two things that came to my mind immediately when I read this, and Shelby's response regarding "the sprinkled blood that speaks better than the blood of Abel":

But I tell you this, brothers, that flesh and blood cannot inherit God’s Kingdom, nor does corruption inherit incorruption. - 1 Cor 15:50

He has a name written that no one knows but he himself, and he is clothed with an outer garment stained with blood, and he is called by the name The Word of God. - Rev 19:12,13

For that last reference, I was actually thinking about the alter being sprinkled with blood, but I was wrong. There is a footnote in the RNWT on "stained", which says, 'Or "sprinkled"'. Is the blood on his outer garment his own? Or is it the blood of the holy ones?

My question is: would the resurrection actually need to be physical for the blood to cry out? Or is it already crying out?

Christ's blood cries out for mercy and forgiveness. I understand that. But what about everyone else's? This seems to contradict what is written in Revelation:

When he opened the fifth seal, I saw underneath the altar the souls of those slaughtered because of the word of God and because of the witness they had given. They shouted with a loud voice, saying: “Until when, Sovereign Lord, holy and true, are you refraining from judging and avenging our blood on those who dwell on the earth? - Rev 6:9,10

This doesn't seem to call for mercy and forgiveness. Or am I missing something? Clarification, please, if you will.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 1:08 pm 

Quote:
Abels blood pleaded when he was murdered. Animals blood pleaded when they were sacrificed. Their mercy extended even beyond their existence while alive.

Just thinking about some of these things!

And I was also thinking about all the animal sacrifices and how they atoned for the sins of people.

This would mean that their blood cried out for mercy and forgiveness not vengeance.

Animals???

OMG! OMG! OMG! JustMom!!!!

Yes, you answered my questions of some time ago!!!!!

Why so many animal sacrifices? I was thinking the animals were suffering, were trying to get away from being killed, get away from being sacrificed, and depending on the type of sin, then the type of animal was sacrificed—from little pigeon to great big bulls. This just shows how sinful or sins actually are, so much so, that they needed various kinds of animals for various kinds of sinful transgressions, and ALL THE WHILE they are pleading for us while being sacrificed!!!!

--Armand

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 1:27 pm 

LQ: The definition or meaning of the Greek term rendered “avenge” is, firstly:

1. to vindicate one's right, do one justice

to protect, defend, one person from another

and secondarily:

2. to avenge a thing

to punish a person for a thing

But, the Scribe who rendered John's Revelation chose the latter definition and not the first. Why? Probably because “men” do not have the “mind of Christ” so that they CHOOSE the latter definition instead OF the first definition.

If WE have the “mind of Christ,” as honorable scribes (like Ezra), would we not choose the first definition rather than the second one? And if WE do not have the “mind of Christ,” wouldn’t we then choose the second definition instead of the first one? Are we not supposed to have, or strive to have, the “mind of Christ”?

Whose mind we choose to have, tells volumes, does it not?

--Armando

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:13 pm 

JAH is GOOD (may you ALL have peace)!!

It is VERY good to "see" you, my dear brother LQ (peace to you, dear one, and to your household). Beyond what dear Armand (peace, brother!) shared, I am given this... from our dear Lord, the HOLY One of Israel and Holy Spirit, JAHESHUA, the Chosen One of JAH (MischaJAH) to share with you:

It is TRUE that those under the altar called out for vengeance. But... from WHOM? Their enemies, yes? The man Cain SHOWED himself to be his brother Abel's "enemy"... because he "hated" Abel. Enough so as to murder him. But for ABEL... this was not just some opposer... or "Pharisee"... or EHEMY. This was, literally, his BROTHER. Now, remember, Abel was CLOSER... in proximity to "creation" and so to JAH... than, say, the Prophets.

The killers (murderers) of the PROPHETS... just as the killers (murderers) even of our dear Lord... were not their FLESHLY brothers. So, while we have those "under the altar" pleading for vengeance... do we really think Abel would plead for VENGEANCE as to Cain? Or... would he be MORE like Christ (than us or the Prophets)... and plead for mercy?

I have a brother in the flesh and I KNOW that if he murdered me... I would ask JAH to forgive him. Why? Because I love him. Reall. I literally do. Now, if the man down the street murdered me... or some guy I'd never met... or, more particularly, some man/men who murdered me because I spoke truth to him or because of my union with Christ... but who was NOT my brother in the flesh... I am not so sure I wouldn't call out for vengeance. Or that my blood would. But my brother that I love... I don't think I COULD call for vengeance.

Indeed, I think I could truly tell you... with ALL honesty... that if my husband, one of my children, one of my PUPPIES... or even my brother in the flesh... murdered me... I would... with ALL of my heart... BEG the MOST Holy One of Israel... JAH... of Armies... to forgive them. Because I... love THEM... THAT much. I might not understand WHY they did it, murdered me... but I PROMISE you... I would most probably not only try to come up with a reason, including one that placed some responsibility on ME... but even take the blame ("PLEASE forgive them, dear Lord! They only did it because "I" did/did not do...!").

I know you are a father so... do you see what I mean? I KNOW you love YOUR children, dear brother. And so, I ask you: if, for some reason, one of YOUR children murdered YOU... would you NOT... BEG... JAH... to FORGIVE them... even take SOME of the blame for their action ("Lord, I know I should have... could have... didn't... if only I had...", etc.)? SIMPLY because of your LOVE for them?? Indeed, is that not what our dear Lord does for US?

My point is that those under the altar... which includes Abel... might NOW call out for vengeance for their blood. But would not Abel... Abel who found FAVOR in JAH's eyes... would not his blood... have called out for mercy... forgiveness... AT FIRST?

Would not OURS... if it was someone we LOVED?

God... JAH... the MOST HOLY One of Israel... IS... LOVE. What would "love"... "DO"... in the situation of Abel? And, if Christ's blood speaks in a BETTER way than ABEL'S... what would HIS blood cry out for?

Vengeance? Or... mercy... AND forgiveness?

What would LOVE... "DO"?????

Wait. Our dear Lord JUST asked me this: if ABEL was free of sin... why did HE offer up sacrifices??? Was it not for MERCY and FORGIVENESS? "ATONEMENT"? For... WHAT??

And... if we want to be SHOWN mercy... AND forgiveness... are we not to SHOW mercy... AND forgiveness?

Dear LQ... would Abel have stopped at asking for mercy... and forgivenesss... BEFORE his murder by Cain?

Christ is TRYING to teach us a SURPASSING way, dear brother. Sure, those who called out for vengeance from under the are within their right. As was the familial "avenger of blood." But... are WE??

"With the same judgment that you are judging... you WILL be judged."

Wouldn't it be better... more loving... safer... CHRIST-LIKE... to seek MERCY for those who (try to) "murder" us... in SPIRIT, as well as in flesh... than to seek VENGEANCE? I mean, it's not like vengeance belongs to US, anyway. Right?

If we TRUST, however, that JAH... WILL exact vengeance FOR us... and rather than focus on that, focus on MERCY and FORGIVENESS... how can we LOSE??

WE show love... and JAH, whose right it is... handles the vengeance part.

Isn't THAT what Christ is TRYING to teach us?

I leave it to you, dear, dear brother, to consider... and perhaps ask about.

As always, peace to you and your dear household,

YSSFS of Christ,

Shel, who, BTW... is OVERJOYED to "see" you here!!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:02 pm 

Christ is TRYING to teach us a SURPASSING way, dear brother. Sure, those who called out for vengeance from under the are within their right. As was the familial "avenger of blood." But... are WE??

Wouldn't it be better... more loving... safer... CHRIST-LIKE... to seek MERCY for those who (try to) "murder" us... in SPIRIT, as well as in flesh... than to seek VENGEANCE? I mean, it's not like vengeance belongs to US, anyway. Right?

Good evening, may you all have peace!

It is truly a " SURPASSING" way!

It is something we were never taught to truly understand at least for me until now.

Thank you for sharing what you received from our Lord and yes it is wonderful hearing from you my brother LQ.

Your sister and fellow slave of Christ, Kim

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 8:34 am 

All of this helps us to understand more fully the words here:

Quote:
Leviticus 17:11 NIV
11 For the life of a creature is in the blood, and I have given it to you to make atonement for yourselves on the altar; it is the blood that makes atonement for one's life.

And
Quote:
Leviticus 17:14 NIV
14 because the life of every creature is its blood. That is why I have said to the Israelites, "You must not eat the blood of any creature, because the life of every creature is its blood; anyone who eats it must be cut off"

So, if the blood was eaten it could NOT cry out, as was required.

And furthermore it helps us with the significance of this:

Quote:
John 6
53 Jesus said to them, "I tell you the truth, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no LIFE in you"

Wonderful truths which all fit together and make sense.

Loz x

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:19 am 

Quote:
If we TRUST, however, that JAH... WILL exact vengeance FOR us... and rather than focus on that, focus on MERCY and FORGIVENESS... how can we LOSE??

No doubt.

Quote:

Absolutely, which is why Christ asked his Father to forgive those murdering him. I always found that interesting.

Quote:

Don't get me wrong... I was seeking clarification regarding the avenging of blood spoken about in Revelation. I'm not judging... just seeking to understand.

Thanks you all. Very enlightening.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:22 am 

Good morning everyone, Peace be upon you all!

Yes Loz this is wonderful my sister isn't it? Pieces of the puzzle all coming together gradually.

LQ shared,

He has a name written that no one knows but he himself, and he is clothed with an outer garment stained with blood, and he is called by the name The Word of God. - Rev 19:12,13

For that last reference, I was actually thinking about the alter being sprinkled with blood, but I was wrong. There is a footnote in the RNWT on "stained", which says, 'Or "sprinkled"'. Is the blood on his outer garment his own? Or is it the blood of the holy ones?

LQ, the verse in Hebrews 12:24 I believe answers this.

Heb
12:22
But you have come to Mount Zion, to the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem. You have come to thousands upon thousands of angels in joyful assembly,

Heb 12:23
to the church of the firstborn, whose names are written in heaven. You have come to God, the Judge of all, to the spirits of the righteous made

Heb 12:24
to Jesus the mediator of a new covenant, and to the sprinkled blood that speaks a better word than the blood of Abel.

If it is Jaheshuas blood that speaks in a better way than Abels blood, it would be His blood referenced here that is sprinkled.

I see that our Lords blood in Revelation and Hebrews is referred to as "sprinkled" just as it is mentioned throughout the Old Testament under the old law covenant.

The high priest sprinkled it first on himself then the people etc...

I understand it to mean ( I believe this is what our Lord is showing us) that the sprinkling ( whomever it was sprinkled upon, represented the covering or atonement for them) and when something is sprinkled, only a little bit is needed and it covers a wider range of area therefore more individuals fall under that atonement on behalf of just ONE being sacrificed.

Possibly the larger the animal, the greater the sins or the amount needed to cover?

When it comes to our Lords blood and sprinkling, he is so dynamic in his energy or life force that exists in His blood when he sprinkles......BAM! All of our "behinds" can be covered LOL!

Which makes me think on the verse that dear Loz shared as to the difference between not eating the blood ( of animals) verses eating the blood ( of Christ now).

If the life is in the blood....and the blood pleads for mercy and forgiveness... AND we are told to drink his blood NOW in symbol of when we will drink of it literally in the kingdom...???...

Doesn't that in itself " IMPEL US" to plead in the same way our Lord pleads. Continually, daily even for our enemies??? If not literally verbally ( as sometimes it calls for it) but in our hearts always? We take in His Blood, then he take in His cries for all mankind.

Anyways, going to work now!

Thank you everyone! Lots to ponder over. And praise be to our Father Jah and His son Jaheshua for sharing this with us.

Peace and love, your sister and fellow slave of Christ, Kim