xjwsforChrist

Non-Religious Christian Spirituality
It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 12:14 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 4:30 pm 

May you all have peace!

Something I received from my Lord, the HOLY One of Israel and Holy Spirit, JAHESHUA, the Chosen One of JAH (MischaJah):

Many believe and teach that when going through Egypt whenever the Destroyer saw lamb blood on a doorpost, that household was passed over. This is because most Bible versions state Exodus 12:23 as:

"When JAHVEH goes through the land to strike down the Egyptians, he will see the blood on the top and sides of the doorframe and JaHVeH will pass over that doorway, and he will not permit the destroyer to enter your houses and strike you down."

This is an incorrect transliteration, however, based on three errors:

Neither the scribes who copied the Hebrew into GREEK... nor those who translated the verse from Greek BACK to Hebrew... nor those scribes who deigned to translate it since... understood what the original writer MEANT.

The current Hebrew (taken from Greek) uses the Hebrew word "ra'ah" (H7200) which PRIMARILY means "sees," "seen, "behold," "look," and similar. All depicting something done with the EYES. Which would seem to make sense: how else WOULD JAH know... why else have blood PUT on the doorposts... how else could it be used by Him... except so that it COULD be SEEN?

Well, there was another purpose.

The word "ra'ah" also means "discern." Which is something that can be done... without a person seeing something or even putting their gaze on the thing. One can come to know... discern... by means of their other senses. And in this case the sense was... hearing.

The original Hebrew word was a form of the word "shama," (H8085) which also means to "discern"... or... wait for it... "SEE" (as in come to know/understand) but not by beholding with the eyes. THIS discernment... understanding... "seeing"... is through HEARING ("Ohhhh, NOW I get it/'see' what you mean!").

Why is this of interest? Because the Destroyer didn't passover the doorways with blood because the blood was SEEN. He passed over the doorways where the blood... of LAMBS... was HEARD. That blood, dear ones... SPOKE. It had a VOICE (actually, voicES)... just as the blood of ALL things speaks. Including the blood of OUR "sacrificial" Lamb: the HOLY One of Israel and Holy Spirit, JAHESHUA, the Chosen One of JAH ( MischaJah ).

Just as HIS blood speaks... and in a better way than Abel's... and speaks for US... the blood of those lambs spoke for Israel on that night. But only for that night. Just as the blood sacrifices that came after spoke for them. As with that night, however, and the subsequent sacrifices, the blood's "voice" was temporary. Once it either returned to the ground... or was burned... its outcry was silenced (if returned to the dust, the sound is muffled from JAH's ears... which is WHY it is to be poured out ON the ground - if burned... the spirit that speaks by means of it is destroyed, so no sound is made again).

The blood of Christ, however, was NOT bound in the earth... but taken UP and presented in and to the MOST Holy and from THERE... IT SPEAKS...ETERNALLY. BUT... it does not cry out! Rather, IT PLEADS. And it offers prayers, praise, honor, and glory TO the MOST HOLY... FOR us. A SWEET "song", rather than weeping and wailing... or dirge!

Why is this important to know? Besides it being the TRUTH, it gives us more insight into the spirit, the blood, why the blood is important, why it should be poured out, and "how" it is that the blood... of ALL living things communicates with the MOST HOLY One of Israel, JAH of Armies. It rejoices, it pleads, it groans, it mourns... it cries out. And unless it is stifled, either by the earth or silenced by fire, it voice is loud enough for Him to hear.

And it works the other way around: God speaks to US by means of HIS Son... in Whom HE has put HIS spirit - HIS blood - HOLY SPIRIT. And it is by means of that blood.... GOD's blood... HOLY SPIRIT... that that Son... SPEAKS TO US.

All WE need do... is LISTEN... WHEN HE SPEAKS.

His voice is to us, mankind, all the time. HE does not sleep. It is we who sleep. Physically... and spiritually.

I, SA, have shared with you dear ones this truth just as I heard and received it from my dear Lord, the HOLY One of Israel and Holy Spirit, JAHESHUA, the Chosen One of JAH ( MischaJah ).

May those with ears to hear hear and get the sense of these things as well as when that One says, along with his Bride, to you :

"Come! Take Life's ( Christ's ) water. holy spirit... which spirit is the breath, seed, and BLOOD of the MOST HOLY One of Israel , JAH of Armies, and of His Son and Christ, the HOLY One of Israel and Holy Spirit, JAHESHUA, the Chosen One of JAH ( MischaJah )... and so is poured out from the inner most parts OF that One... FREE!"

Servant to the Household of God, Israel and all those who go with, and a slave of Christ,

SA

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 6:08 pm 

Wow! Just wow. My spirit bears witness with this, yes.

Loz x

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 6:30 pm 

Quote:

My thoughts too!!!!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:40 am 

ataloa wrote:
Quote:

My thoughts too!!!!

My thoughts Three! LOL!!!

I was discussing this with my youngest this morning. He said of course this makes perfect sense. Those in the physical would need to " see" the physical blood but the angel/ destroyer being a spirit would see through discernment and " hear" the blood.

He mentioned to me ... Mom as a child when you read this story to me I always thought ( didn't make sense then) WHY blood of a poor animal ? Why not just RED PAINT ( or whatever close to that they had access to back then) LOLOL!!! It makes perfect sense now to Him TODAY!

Love and Peace to you all, Kim

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:30 pm 

Quote:
Why not just RED PAINT

EXACTLY, dear 'Mom (peace to you... and you, too, dear... now, wait, what avatar is he using these days? LOLOLOL!). If JAH/the Destroyer only needed to SEE something... why NOT red PAINT? Or... say... a red... CORD/ROPE... a la Rahab?

Let me give you dear ones something else to consider: as I was given to share, ALL blood speaks! Does it have to be HUMAN blood? Apparently, not:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... tists.html

Of course, there are skeptics, but most probably it's because:

1. They don't understand life;
2. That life is in the blood;
3. That the "blood" of plants is the sap; and so
4. The life of a plant is in its sap.

This is hard for some to fathom because plants don't have eyes... ears... mouths... brains... nervous systems, etc. Or... DO they?

Mankind, in his arrogance, thinks that the only FORM of life that truly matters is his own. In his quest for... wait for it... SUPERIORITY...he dominates... whatever... and WHOEVER... he can. But history has shown that such domination, whether over grass... beast... or his fellowman... eventually leads to his OWN demise.

Maybe one day man... scientists, yes, but man in general... will understand that blood doesn't just speak via "test results," but actually has a VOICE. One that can be HEARD... if one is only LISTENING.

Thank you ALL, for your comments. They are a blessing... AND an encouragement.

Peace to you... and may JAH bless you AND your dear households!

YSSFS of Christ,

Shel

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 10:47 am 

I hear ya,

Psalms 150:6 says,

" EVERY BREATHING THING--Let it Praise Jah. "

Every thing that breaths, which includes man, animals and PLANTS can praise Jah!

In order to be able to Praise Jah you must be able to speak. We as humans use our languages, animals use theirs, and plant life uses theirs.

Why do we as humans feel so arrogant that it is only US that matters and speaks?

Blood has a voice.

My hubby was sharing something with someone at work about the value of an animals life, which most don't feel they have any...
And he told him, if an animals life had little or no value to Jah, then why in ancient days did Jah use animals to be be able to ATONE for our sins. Their blood has value. Depending on the sin depended on the type of animal offering or even plants and grains.

If they were valueless they would not have been able to atone or redeem us from a sin.

So, there is so much man cannot understand because they choose not to " see".

Thank you for sharing this article sis,

Love and peace to you this day and Praise Jah for his continued mercy upon us puny humans until one day we " get it".
Kim

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:13 pm 

Most interesting reads:

From: http://www.euronews.com/2014/06/02/do-y ... nts-speak/

Stefano Mancuso
Plant scientist

“We know that plants are able to speak, but we know just few words of their vocabulary.

Most of the signals that plants exchanges among them are chemicals volatiles, molecules moving in the air, but we know the meaning of these messages, just for few of these molecules.

Mostly they are alarm molecules, but we know exactly that plants are not just able to exchange alarm signals, but they are able also to exchange information, about the environment, information about the soil, information about the social neighboring.

When we smell a rose what we are smelling is actually a message for pollinators, for insects. Many of them we humans are able to sense with our nose, many of them, not. In this case we need to analyze the air and to find the hundreds and thousands of messages that plants are able to exchange.

In the next years we hope to complete the frame and to be able to understand what the plants are exchanging each other.

Copyright © European Commission 2014 / euronews 2014

And THESE two links have a most fascinating story about “PlantSpeak”:

http://www.npr.org/blogs/krulwich/2014/ ... here-s-how

http://www.wired.com/2013/12/secret-language-of-plants/

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 3:11 pm 

Nothing living... and relatively healthy... WANTS to die (peace to you, all!). In that light, ALL that lives has a way to "sound an alarm" if their health/life is threatened or there is pain/the threat of pain. Pain is a precursor to death, a warning mechanism. Screaming is a signal of pain. Could be physical pain... could be mental, emotional, psychological... or spiritual... pain.

ALL healthy lifeforms want to live out their FULL lifespan. Even if that span is (relatively) short... to US. Ours is (relatively) short to some other forms of life (i.e., tortioses, elephants, parrots, trees of various types... etc.). Doesn't mean that WE are insignificant because WE don't live many years... decades... centuries... past 100.

If longevity of life is a TRUE indication of superiority... then we're really not at the top of the life "chain." Much more "inferior" life forms are.

Peace to you all!

YSSFS of Christ,

Shel

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 8:58 pm 

i haven't read everything in this thread yet, but I had to say that in reading the OP, the spirit in me bears witness to the truth of this also. I don't think I can add anything other than what has been said, so just wanted to add my YES!

Peace to you all,
your sister and servant, and fellow slave of Christ,
tammy