xjwsforChrist

Non-Religious Christian Spirituality
It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 4:26 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:10 pm 

Quote:
Also, y'all have hurt my head really bad with this thread.

Sorry, ataloa. Didn't mean to. :(

Now, while we're at it, since we now have the little flock and other sheep and 144,000 and Christ's bride disseminated, for the sake of having it all in one place, and because I am a leaky vessel, another question:

If all the little flock and other sheep are all kings and priests, exactly whom do they rule over? (I think I remember the answer to this, but for the sake of any visitors reading this thread...)

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 10:25 pm 

I apologize for the confusion, dear At (peace to you, dear lady!). Along with my poorly chosen words a time or two, though, perhaps the confusion is also because of the WTBTS' false teaching that the "little flock" and 144,000 are synonymous. They really are two separate topics, although one (144,000) includes the other (little flock). But sometimes things that are "strongly entrenched" in our hearts/minds get in the way of new understanding. We don't always know that they are, but such thoughts wrought "grooves"... imprints... in our minds/hearts that get in the way of a new course. Like ruts; the "wheels" get trapped and can't get out to form a NEW path... without some great effort.

That's why I have shared that we really need to rid ourselves of EVERYTHING the WTBTS and others have taught us... EVEN what might be TRUE... and let CHRIST (re)build in us. Because HE will do so starting with himself, the "Chief/Foundation CORNERSTONE"... and go from there. It may not be easy to do, I understand, but it really is necessary. Just dump EVERYTHING they teach/taught us... and start over. Keep NOTHING. If it was true, HE will restore it because it IS truth. If not... then he will overturn it. Completely.

But again, some of my words surely contributed... and I apologize for that.

Quote:
exactly whom do they rule over?

They rule "over" the "sheep" (who are not of the little flock OR other sheep who make up the Bride of Christ) and the "goats," dear LQ (peace to you, as well!). Note, there are several kinds of sheep. There are sheep who belong to Christ... and there are a few kinds of THOSE (little flock, other sheep, sheep who do good to Christ's brothers... as Ezekiel recorded JAH to say to the shepherds who loved themselves MORE than they loved His sheep:

“‘As for you, my flock, this is what the Sovereign JaHVeH says: I will judge between one sheep and another, and between rams and goats. Is it not enough for you to feed on the good pasture? Must you also trample the rest of your pasture with your feet? Is it not enough for you to drink clear water? Must you also muddy the rest with your feet? Must my flock feed on what you have trampled and drink what you have muddied with your feet?

“‘Therefore this is what the Sovereign JaHVeH says to them: See, I myself will judge between the fat sheep and the lean sheep. Because you shove with flank and shoulder, butting all the weak sheep with your horns until you have driven them away, I will save my flock, and they will no longer be plundered. I will judge between one sheep and another. I will place over them one shepherd, my servant David, and he will tend them; he will tend them and be their shepherd. I JaHVeH will be their God, and my servant David will be prince among them. I JaHVeH have spoken."
Ezekiel 34:17-24[/b]

Christ also said HIS sheep know his voice. That implies that there are sheep that are NOT his.

The rule that Christ shares with his brothers consists of the "separating" (work) of the sheep FROM the goats... which task takes "a thousand" years. That reign is UPON the earth as stated at Revelation 5:9, 10 (see the following, which depicts the right side of the front endpage of the WTBTS' Kingdom Interlinear, showing the word "epi" to mean "UPON" and NOT "over" or "above"... which totally shoots a HOLE in the WTBTS' OWN false teaching about the rule being "above" the earth!):

http://i885.photobucket.com/albums/ac60 ... ed17be.jpg

We also know it is upon the earth because the "New" Jerusalem "comes DOWN... OUT of heaven" and as a result, God's "tent" (dwelling) is "WITH mankind"... HE resides with mankind... NOT the other way around (mankind dwelling with God, in the heavens). He dwells IN them, by SPIRIT... while THEY are upon the earth. AND we know He is dwelling with them on the EARTH... because death, mourning, outcry... pain... ARE NO MORE. There is no death, mourning, outcry... or pain... in HEAVEN (the spirit realm). There isn't even such in the World of the DEAD. Such is ONLY upon the earth (in the physical realm). Revelation 21:2-4

When the New Jerusalem returns to the earth (physical realm), which they can DO... because they are now flesh of Christ's flesh and bone of HIS bone... and HIS flesh and bone can go in and out between the spirit and physical realms... THESE sheep are given "white robes" (spirit bodies), too, and granted entry into the "city"... in order to share in the marriage "feast" in the Father's "house." That "house," again, is the PEOPLE, the NEW Jerusalem... and because of having done "good" to Christ's brothers, these are granted entry into the "house'... become PART of God's people, His "house," as well. But not as FIRSTFRUITS (and there are a few layers of "firstfruits": Christ from the dead; Christ from his Body; the Jews from the rest of Israel; the Bride from the sheep who do good to them, etc.).

Because Christ has ALL authority... in heaven AND on earth... and the goats are ALSO on the earth (UNTIL the War at Har-Mageddon)... that "rule" includes them. THEY, however, are CUT OFF from entry into the "city"... being a PART of the Body of Christ and "house" of God... and thus, must remain "OUTSIDE." This causes them GREAT chagrin, though, so that when the Adversary is loosed (from the abyss), they are easily misled BY him to come against the "holy city." They do this to try and gain access to the "Tree of Life" in the MIDST of the city... Christ... because if they can get to HIM... and EAT... they will also live forever.

But they do not prevail. Rather, they are destroyed (by fire from JAH Himself - Revelation 20:9; Psalm 18:15).

I hope that helps BOTH of you dear ones... and again, I apologize for any confusion I created.

The greatest of love and peace to you both, and to your dear households!

YSSFS of Christ,

Shel