xjwsforChrist

Non-Religious Christian Spirituality
It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:48 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 12:10 pm 

May you all have peace!

You all know how from time to time we all need encouragement, perhaps even validation of things we feel/believe, especially when it seems that perhaps no one else feels/believes the same thing? Of course, you do! I, too, have that need on occasion and so am so grateful when my dear Lord helps me in this regard, first by telling me something... and then directing me to where it is "written." As I've shared with you, the MOST HOLY One of Israel, JAH of Armies, and His precious Son, my Lord, Master, and King, the HOLY One of Israel and Holy Spirit, JAHESHUA, the Chosen One of JAH (MischaJah) do not leave themselves without witness and so, on occasion, what I am told is also supported by something written (in the Bible but not only/necessarily there).

Now, in response to somethings that had been weighing on my mind lately, I was allowed to understand that JAH and Christ DO see this. I had been "asking" on some matters for a few days:

"How do so many who claim to know, love, follow you LIE... SO much, Lord... not just to others but to themselves - how can they DO that, Lord? How can they not KNOW when they're LYING?? I don't mean when they're misled and BELIEVE a lie - I mean, when THEY are the ones TELLING them... and they KNOW they're lying... don't CARE that they are... and tell themselves it's OKAY? How do they DO that?? And how can such take issue with ME when I am only sharing YOUR truth, as YOU give it to me?? If they know you, how can they be angry with ME? I am only your servant and theirs! What is WRONG with such people?!??"

Well, last night, dear Hubby was reading (the Good News Bible). I said to him, "Read out loud," and the following is what he read, which made my heart LEAP and rejoice:

I wish my head were a well of water,
and my eyes a fountain of tears,
so that I could cry day and night
for my people who have been killed.
I wish I had a place to stay in the desert
where I could get away from my people.
They are all unfaithful,
a mob of traitors.
They are always ready to tell lies;
dishonesty instead of truth rules the land.
JaHVeH says,

“My people do one evil thing after another
and do not acknowledge me as their God.”
Everyone must be on guard against their friends,
and no one can trust their relatives;
for all relatives are as deceitful as Jacob,
and everyone slanders their friends.
They all mislead their friends,
and no one tells the truth;
they have taught their tongues to lie
and will not give up their sinning.
They do one violent thing after another,
and one deceitful act follows another.
The Lord says that his people reject him.

Because of this JaHVeH Almighty says,
“I will refine my people like metal
and put them to the test.
My people have done evil—
what else can I do with them?
Their tongues are like deadly arrows;
they always tell lies.
Everyone speaks friendly words to their neighbors,
but they are really setting a trap for them.
Will I not punish them for these things?
Will I not take revenge on a nation like this?
I, JaHVeH, have spoken.”

I said, “I will mourn for the mountains
and weep for the pastures,
because they have dried up,
and no one travels through them.
The sound of livestock is no longer heard;
birds and wild animals have fled and gone.”
JaHVeH says, “I will make Jerusalem a pile of ruins,
a place where jackals live;
the cities of Judah will become a desert,
a place where no one lives.”

I asked, “Lord, why is the land devastated and dry as a desert, so that no one travels through it? Who is wise enough to understand this? To whom have you explained it so that they can tell others?”

JaHVeH answered, “This has happened because my people have abandoned the teaching that I gave them. They have not obeyed me or done what I told them. Instead, they have been stubborn and have worshiped the idols of Baal as their ancestors taught them to do. So then, listen to what I, JaHVeH Almighty, the God of Israel, will do: I will give my people bitter plants to eat and poison to drink. I will scatter them among nations that neither they nor their ancestors have heard about, and I will send armies against them until I have completely [destroyed/consumed] them.”
Jeremiah 9:1-16

I realize that that last sentence seems a bit harsh: how can such words (destroy/consume) bring ANYONE joy? Does this not denote an UNMERCIFUL and UNLOVING God... One who values vengeance OVER forgiveness? How can reading that make you REJOICE, SA?How can you LOVE such a God? Isn't He a hypocrite, His Son telling US to forgive and NOT be vengeful? Okay, vengeance does belong to Him, but still... ??!"

But... the Hebrew word actually denotes something entirely different... something that DOES make my heart rejoice, DOES make me love Him EVEN MORE! Because the word, kalah (H3615) ACTUALLY means something ENTIRELY different! While the SECONDARY meaning COULD be construed as "destroy/exterminate", that definition is FAR, FAR down on the list. Before you ever get to THAT meaning (which is almost LAST in a very long list), you get to (from Strong's):

Quote:
to accomplish, cease, consume, determine, end, fail, finish, be complete, be accomplished, be ended, be at an end, be finished, be spent

(Qal)
to be complete, be at an end
to be completed, be finished
to be accomplished, be fulfilled

to be determined, be plotted (bad sense)
to be spent, be used up
to waste away, be exhausted, fail
to come to an end, vanish, perish, be destroyed

(Piel)
to complete, bring to an end, finish
to complete (a period of time)
to finish (doing a thing)
to make an end, end
to accomplish, fulfil, bring to pass
to accomplish, determine (in thought)
to put an end to, cause to cease
to cause to fail, exhaust, use up, spend
to destroy, exterminate

(Pual)
to be finished, be ended, be completed

http://lexiconcordance.com/hebrew/3615.html

BEFORE you get to the definitions that mean "destroy/consume" you get something that sheds a totally different light on this, though, something that Paul and Peter alluded to when they wrote to the early Body:

"... I am sure that God, who began this good work in you, will carry it on until it is finished on the Day of Christ [Jesus]." Philippians 1:6

And...

After you have suffered for a little while, the God of all grace, who called you to His eternal glory in Christ, will Himself complete ("finish your training - NWT), confirm, strengthen and establish you." 1 Peter 5:10

What does that mean? It means, dear ones, that when the word "kalah" was used at Jeremiah 9:16, the MOST HOLY One of Israel, JAH of Armies did NOT mean that He would destroy/consume His people... but that He would COMPLETE them... FINISH their training... so that He could RESTORE them... and ESTABLISH (them as) His Kingdom:

"Let YOUR kingdom (the NEW Jerusalem)... be ESTABLISHED... and YOUR will done... AS in heaven, also ON EARTH..."

He was saying that, yes, His people lie. LOVE to lie. PLOT to lie. That there is nothing BUT deceit in them. Because they had FORGOTTEN and LEFT OFF from following HIS ways. BUT... He would RETURN them, RE-establish them... by (re)TRAINING them... so as to COMPLETE (i.e., PERFECT) them. And He does this through the One He sent to be HIS people's Teacher: His Son, the HOLY One of Israel and Holy Spirit, JAHESHUA, the Chosen One of JAH (MischaJah).

THAT One is the one who will lead God's people, Israel, BACK to Him. Both fleshly AND spiritual Israel. Lead them back by means of HIS teachings, directions, and commands... which he gave by his own mouth when he was hear, were recorded for those who are yet unbelievers, and writes on the HEARTS of those who SOFTEN their hearts and come to him! They will NOT be destroyed or consumed, but TRAINED... and RESTORED.

In the meantime, there is only ONE reason for any who boast in God, the MOST HOLY One of Israel, JAH of Armies... or His Son, the HOLY One of Israel and Holy Spirit, JAHESHUA, the Chosen One of JAH (MischaJah) to do so. NOT in themselves, NOT in their own wisdom, NOT their own strength (or NUMBERS), NOT in their wealth. But...

JaHVeh says,

“The wise should not boast of their wisdom,
nor the strong of their strength,
nor the rich of their wealth.
If any want to boast,
they should boast that they know and understand me,
because my love is constant,
and I do what is just and right.
These are the things that please me.
I, JaHVeH, have spoken.”
Jeremiah 9:23, 24

For me, EACH time my dear Lord gives me something "new" to share, I am further amazed... and even more joyful... and my concerns as to what some might say as to my "boasting" ("Oh, she thinks she speaks for God!"... I do not, nor have I ever said such... "Oh, she says she hears 'Jesus'"... I do not, not have I ever said such... "Oh, she says she hears someone named 'JaheShua' and that's he's God Son and the Christ"... yes, I DO say that... because it's TRUE!)... are ANSWERED.

And I, SA, KNOW... that I don't know a THING. NOTHING. Absolutely nothing. EXCEPT that the One whose name is JAH Who Breathese Armies (of spirits) into existence... JaHVeH... is the MOST HIGH God and MOST HOLY (One of Israel)... and His Son, the One who came and will come again in HIS Name, JAHESHUA... is the HOLY One and Chosen One of JAH (MischaJah). That THEY are the Life and Truth... the Father in and of Himself... and the Son by means of the Life... and Truth... that he is by means of having come forth FROM the Father.

PRAISE JAH, you people! Let every living thing... EVERY LIVING BREATHING thing... let it PRAISE JAH... and KISS His Son!

Servant to the Household of God, Israel, to all those who go with... and a slave of Christ,

SA

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 3:19 pm 

Truly awesome , Thank you for sharing!

As well as this........

He was saying that, yes, His people lie. LOVE to lie. PLOT to lie. That there is nothing BUT deceit in them. Because they had FORGOTTEN and LEFT OFF from following HIS ways. BUT... He would RETURN them, RE-establish them... by (re)TRAINING them... so as to COMPLETE (i.e., PERFECT) them. And He does this through the One He sent to be HIS people's Teacher: His Son, the HOLY One of Israel and Holy Spirit, JAHESHUA, the Chosen One of JAH (MischaJah).

THAT One is the one who will lead God's people, Israel, BACK to Him. Both fleshly AND spiritual Israel. Lead them back by means of HIS teachings, directions, and commands... which he gave by his own mouth when he was hear, were recorded for those who are yet unbelievers, and writes on the HEARTS of those who SOFTEN their hearts and come to him! They will NOT be destroyed or consumed, but TRAINED... and RESTORED.

How can we NOT Love them!

It is this continual " training and restoring" that proves yet still their love has not failed, and that it is to His sons that he would discipline and perfect us.

Thank you again,
Your sister and fellow slave of Jaheshua MischaJah, the chosen one of Jah, Kim

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:20 pm 

Quote:

Yes!

I know when I have been reading (I was actually reading Jeremiah the last couple of days, the things written about Babylon there), I have been wondering just how much is misinterpreted... which is why, as you have said before and I have been shown is true, we should ask Christ to read it to us. Sometimes it is just a matter of something does not sound quite 'right', in a word or a phrase. Perhaps for the very reason that the above sounded wrong to you... the word translated also meant something else, something in LINE with Christ, who shows us His Father.

Peace to you,
your servant and sister, and fellow slave of Christ,
tammy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 2:21 pm 

Yep, misunderstanding, misinterpretation... false styluses... all lead to what we have as "christianity" today, dear tec (mornin' and peace to you, luv!)... AND Judaism (for Christ came to set Judaism RIGHT... and was put to death for trying to do so, which is why it is what it is today - a culture based on TRADITION and "law", EVEN if both go against the "God" Jews claim set to follow).

But, as you stated, if one turns to Christ, the One about whom the scriptures "bear witness" to as BEING the One sent to lead Israel... to train them and guide them BACK to JAH's ways... then one can receive from HIM what was truly meant, what JAH's "ways" truly ARE. They are NOT as religion, both "christendom" AND Judaism have set them out to be. HE... the MOST HOLY One of Israel, JAH of Armies... is not as either have set HIM out to be.

Which is why they don't recognize His Son: they can't see JAH if they don't look at Christ. And they can't look at Christ... if they don't know JAH. Because if they KNEW Him, they would SEE Him... IN His Son. To the contrary, they are looking for a vengeful, hateful, war-mongering ("against my enemies but overlook all that bad, evil, wicked, hatefulness that I do") god. They seek the same hypocrisy in their god(s) that THEY possess and demonstrate.

That is the whole premise behind the "we're made in God's image, so if WE'RE in error, it's because He MADE us that way!" rhetoric. They keep looking for a God that looks, acts... THINKS... like them. Rather than looking to the One He sent, what that One TRULY said, did, appeared like, thought. Which One they have also (re)made into THEIR image... rather than remaking themselves into HIS image... and so reflect the TRUE image of God (in themselves).

But all is not lost! If they DO turn to him, the HOLY One of Israel and Holy Spirit, JAHESHUA, the Chosen One of JAH (MischaJah)... turn their ears and their faces... so as to hear and see THAT One... and then LISTEN to what HE tells them... as to what is "written", how to acts, think... and so look/appear to GOD (versus He/Christ to THEM)... THEN they can and will learn what the things written REALLY mean. What God and Christ... the Prophets... Moses... even the Apostles/Paul, etc... TRULY meant when they said/penned something.

May the day come when ALL say "Blessed is he who comes in the name of JAH" and so KISS the Son! May they hear, when the Spirit and his Bride say to THEM, each and every one of them:

"Come! Take Life's (Christ's - John 14:6) water... the holy spirit of God, the MOST HOLY One of Israel, JAH of Armies, which 'water' is His breath, blood, and seed... and is poured out from the innermost parts of His Son and Christ, the HOLY One of Israel and Holy Spirit, JAHESHUA, the Chosen One of JAH (MischaJah)... and becomes, in whoever receives it, a "fountain bubbling up to impart EVERLASTING life" - John 4:14; 7:37-39... FREE!"

Peace, the way Christ gives it, to you ALL!

Your servant, as I am servant to ALL those of the Household of God, Israel, and ALL those who go with, and a slave of Christ,

Shellamar