xjwsforChrist

Non-Religious Christian Spirituality
It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 6:05 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:44 am 

May you all have peace!

I just realized something tonight, just now, and I needed to 'shout it out', I guess.

Some time ago, our Lord Jaheshua directed this 'city' (xjwsforChrist) to be built. Some of us were struggling in the 'city' that we were in before, some wanting to share but not feeling safe enough to share from the Spirit, some having faith but not feeling safe or strong enough (yet) to proclaim that faith and face what would come as a result (even though we are told by our Lord that this will happen), some seeking but perhaps unable to ask questions, etc, for the same reasons as written above. Then, within six months to a year (I am horrible at timing, sorry) of this place being up and running, some of us were told to leave that city altogether. (Being told to leave that 'city' is not the point of this thread, so please lets not 'go there', lol)

The point of this thread is that because of our Lord, this place had already been built... FOR those who needed a safe(r) place so that we could build one another UP in the Body of Christ... and BEFORE some of us were told to leave.

Not that we would not belong to and follow Christ without this forum. Don't get me wrong. He is the One we need, and His, the only voice, that we need to hear and follow. And as long as we are listening to His voice and following/heeding Him - on our own (as in without other members of the Body at any given time, but never without Christ) or not - what do we have to worry about? Nothing. Nothing at all!

So what has struck me with awe, and for some reason I am only JUST getting this... our Lord Jaheshua knew what was coming, and He arranged for this 'city' to be built and ready before that time.

He provided. As He always does, according to His purpose and His will (which is His Father's will). We just have to exercise faith and DO as He tells/teaches/leads us to do, and He will NEVER lead us wrong.

Praise Jah and His Son, Jaheshua!

And may all of you who thirst and all of you who wish, if you do not yet have them, be given ears so as to hear as the Spirit and the Bride say to you, "Come! Come... and take the free gift of the water of life!"

Peace to you all, again, as Christ gives peace,
your sister and servant, and fellow slave of Christ,
tammy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:02 am 

Quote:
So what has struck me with awe, and for some reason I am only JUST getting this... our Lord Jaheshua knew what was coming, and He arranged for this 'city' to be built and ready before that time.

Absolutely Tammy, yes to the above!

When I look back over the past 7 years I am amazed at the path that was laid out before me to tread. With the timings of everything just right. All I had to do was TAKE THE PATH, and sometimes I forgot to look for it, or even try and take another instead, maybe one that looked easier!

"And you will hear a voice behind you saying 'this is the way, walk in it my people' "

How wonderfully reassuring that our future of safety under the care and protection of our Lord is organised for us already. We just have to WANT it.

Indeed praise Jah and His son Jaheshua!

Loz x

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:03 am 

Good morning dear Tammy and peace to you my sister...

((Smiling)) Yes! Remembering Jah and Jaheshua are in OUR future! We are in their PAST!

When I look back over the past 7 years I am amazed at the path that was laid out before me to tread. With the timings of everything just right. All I had to do was TAKE THE PATH, and sometimes I forgot to look for it, or even try and take another instead, maybe one that looked easier!

"And you will hear a voice behind you saying 'this is the way, walk in it my people' "

Good morning dear Loz and peace to you my sister...

Yes! Our Lord IS that path! All we have to do is walk in it ( IN And WITH Him)...

And Yes to what you have shared here Tammy...

Praise Jah and His Son, Jaheshua!

And may all of you who thirst and all of you who wish, if you do not yet have them, be given ears so as to hear as the Spirit and the Bride say to you, "Come! Come... and take the free gift of the water of life!"

Love and peace to you both,
Your sister and fellow slave of Christ, Kim

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:56 am 

HUGE smile! Yes, dear, dear tec (peace to you, luv!). Although, this forum... while a "city of refuge"... is really more like an "upper room"... a place for us gather in relative peace and safety. And praise JAH... and thanks be to our dear Lord... for it, yes!

Dear, dear Loz... peace to you, dear sister... and our dear Lord's spirit LEAPT in me when I read:

Quote:
All I had to do was TAKE THE PATH...

That really is the thing, isn't it? Follow the Lamb... WHEREVER... HE... leads/goes!

What a great way to start my day! THANK you, dear, dear ladies!

YSSFS of Christ,

Shel (winking at and sending a wishing for peace to dear 'Mom, as well!)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:09 pm 

It`s a whole lot easier "watching over" all of you,on this forum..
Although never in my wildest dreams,did I think I`d be on a Jesus Forum.....EVER!!.....LOL!!..
Everyone who knows me,thinks it`s pretty funny..
(I can see you chuckling Shelby!..LOL!!..)

...................................Image...OUTLAW

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 5:36 pm 

Hehehehe...

Peace, dear Sher'f... and regardless of how and why, I'm sure we're ALL glad you ARE here!

YSFS of Christ,

Shel

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:10 pm 

OUTLAW wrote:
It`s a whole lot easier "watching over" all of you,on this forum..
Although never in my wildest dreams,did I think I`d be on a Jesus Forum.....EVER!!.....LOL!!..
Everyone who knows me,thinks it`s pretty funny..
(I can see you chuckling Shelby!..LOL!!..)

...................................Image...OUTLAW

And I would like to say personally, thank you dear Outlaw for being here watching over us!
I appreciate all your comments and your humor. ::))

Love and peace to you, Kim