xjwsforChrist

Non-Religious Christian Spirituality
It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 11:03 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Now THAT was FUNNY!!
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:06 am 

I have "Two and Half Men" on the tube as I'm posting (may you all have peace!). Not on purpose; it just was on when I turned it on. The men (Charlie Sheen, John Cryer, Michael Clarke Duncan, and Colin Mochrie) are discussing breakups in their relationships with ex- and current wives/girlfriends... and the topic segues into "non-traditional sex" (i.e., mastur... well, you know what I mean). The Charlie Sheen character is making everyone drinks and they decide the order pizza. When the pizza delivery guy arrives, he says his wife just left him, so Charlie invites him in [for a drink, too].

When he asks what they're talking about and they tell him about their breakups and the Michael Clarke Duncan character asks him, "So when was YOUR first experience with non-traditional sex?" Not knowing what they actually mean Pizza guy responds:

"Bible camp."

They all looked shocked for a sec (because they THINK he means "non-missionary"!! LOLOLOL!)... then raise their glasses for a "here-here" and more drinks!!

I would'a spit my coffee out on my keyboard had I been drinking some! LOLOLOLOLOLOL!

GOOD morning... and peace to you ALL!

Shellamar, on her own, who prolly shouldn't'a shared that but, hey, what the heck... laughter is GOOD (for the soul) - LOLOLOL!