xjwsforChrist

Non-Religious Christian Spirituality
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:18 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Shelby and Friends
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:34 pm 

Sixscreens is having their Sunday Bible Day.

I'd love to hear some of you call in there and listen to some of this stuff. And comment even.

It seems so cult-ish there anymore with all the jesus people now, due to ww4j convention coming up.

http://login.meetcheap.com/conference,sixscreensvideo

___

Might I add too, that I have my chatroom up, if any are so inclined. You caan listen to 6screens from my speakers and me on mic, and you can also join in on mic in my room. TO TALK ON 6SCREENS, CALL IN:

CALL (712) 432-8710 AND WHEN ASKED FOR PIN USE 9925

Post subject: Re: Shelby and Friends
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:02 pm 

My apologies, dear Skals (peace, luv!)... I was off with hubby and a bro/sis-in law/stepson/puppies all day and just now saw this. I did not mean to ignore or overlook your thread. Maybe another time, my dear Lord willing (or not, if he isn't)?

Peace!

Your servant and a slave of Christ,

Shellamar

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:20 pm 

It must have been the Hen's Pen; that's the only program that is supposedly on every Sunday - the others are every other Sunday.

I tried to listen in to that a few times over the last few months, but honestly, it was so Trinitarian and dogmatic, I got off after a minute or so. They say they don't push it on people, but they do from what I've heard.

Last week I tried to listen, but a man was, hmmm, doing something between preaching and conducting a watchtower study, or so it seemed to me. Only none of those people had the answers to his questions. It was very offputting; in fact the whole spirit of that place was repellant to me. Maybe it just depends on who is participating that week.

But if any of Christ's slaves from here feel moved to visit and join in, I will gladly give it another whirl. If He has any people over there, I am sure they could use some help from someone knowledgeable.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:51 pm 

I work most Sat/Sunday nights, but I will keep it in mind. Thanks for the invite, Skally.

Peace to you,
your servant, and a slave of Christ,
tammy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:14 pm 

heya ataloa...thx for the feedback.

well, the are WITNESSES, still....just now they are for jesus. they still even believe in jehovah, as god. it's just jesus is their GOD.

I've got kids this weekend so I may be late getting my room set up. But I'm sure the three ring circus over there will be in full schwinggggggggggg.

I talked to the producer of that reality show from hotsnakemedia/TLC and gave her a full history of fearon and the other cult he runs. [no, i did not tell her it was a cult] That he did not do as she asked, but instead did it his own way and is having people go through him FIRST. She said it was not what was discussed. I said, I had found the original release to the public on another site entirely, with all the info given. That on sixscreens site and conf, fearon did not submit the entire release, such as her name and contact info. That he was instructing people to go through him. He even said on the show that he could not reveal the person or the production company. To know that there are thousands of exjws, faders, dfed, disacc., etc. I told her she may regret this in the end, if she deals with fearon exclusively. She said she only asked if he'd put the release on his site and fb pages. THE ENTIRE RELEASE. I told her, he did not do that. I had to actually get into google to find it, and did. Plus, she is not looking for exjws! And she told me the layout of the show.

Anyway, I'll explain more this wknd when I get home from DA BEACH 8) .

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:09 am 

I just looked at Rick's facebook, and you're right - he did not put her contact info in there, but told everyone to email him. Not cool, Rick. And Susan's going along with the deception.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 5:47 pm 

yes indeed. it is not easy keeping watch of all these klowns...and jws too!!