Non-Religious Christian Spirituality
It is currently Mon Apr 15, 2024 10:39 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:26 pm 

Orthodox Greeks use to say:
ΚΑΛΗ ΑΝΑΣΤΑΣΗ! Aka: GOOD RESURRECTION!
And Anarchists reply:
ΚΑΛΗ ΕΠΑΝΑΣΤΑΣΗ! Aka: GOOD REVOLUTION!
Now it is worthy to translate the following for your benefit (with Google translate):
http://imf-fuck-off.blogspot.gr/2014/04/blog-post_13.html
Quote:
Arrest of Jesus of Nazareth

After coordinated operation guard Sanhedrin , who made ​​the most of the information was gathered recently arrested the terrorist known the antiauthoritarian space Jesus nicknamed " Nazarene " .

The incident took place in the garden of Gethsemane , in the valley of Kidron , and it is worth noting that the well-planned action of the men of the special forces guard left no room for escape to the man who is responsible for the outrageous challenge to the legal system , the primary surplus , the euro and the Roman empire .

The arrested will appear before the special magistrate Caiaphas and the competent prosecutor for terrorism , Pontius Pilate who decide to refer to trial as soon as possible , because, without wishing to make advance decisions always independent judiciary , the public feeling , the output markets and the difficult international situation requiring immediate action without any delay.

Recall that the so called " Nazarene " is accused of a host of crimes , including the unprecedented violence against law-abiding merchants in the temple of Jerusalem , which provoked protests impeded transport , aggravated damage public property , disrupting social peace , libel and call to revolt against the competent authorities. Authoritative sources from the cop dogs Counterterrorism state that it may be related to criminal belonging to organized crime , as Barabbas and leave all options open .

To form a more complete picture of the long-term terrorist action of Jesus , we need the help of valuable informants citizens and any information , both for him and for his associates , which has so far managed to evade capture . The pimp and always spying was necessary elements for the consolidation of a sense of security. Anyone who wants to assist in the work of the police is asked to contact by phone anti-terrorism 170-1014 and 1964 with the assurance that they will respect the anonymity and confidentiality of contacts. Contact Mr. Judah .

( article by journalist Vassilis Lambropoulos papyrus era - first published by us on 14/4/2012 )
Posted by Imf happyballoons off at 5:14 a.m.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:40 pm 

Perhaps it is a translation thing, but I don't understand what this is intended to imply. What statement is this trying to make, Anomos?

Peace,
tammy

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:30 pm 

Even today Jesus would have the same fate. He would be labeled a terrorist/anarchist and be executed.

Just think about it before you label people as terrorists. Who is the REAL terrorist?

Whose side would Jesus take today?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:19 am 

Quote:
He would be labeled a terrorist/anarchist and be executed.

While this is absolutely true, dear ANOMOS (mornin' and peace to you, dear one!), I think that the lack of a mask, molotov cocktails, IEDs, an AK-47other semi-automatic weapons, bazooka, other sundry rocket launcher, tank, etc.,... MIGHT help some see that he was being falsely accused and so TRULY a martyr. Some, but perhaps not many, yes.

Even still, I am SURE it would go a LONG way toward testifying as to his TRUE innocence before the MOST HOLY One of Israel, JAH of Armies.

For those who live by the sword, however... I'm not so sure. COULD be some bloodguilt there, depending on the "collateral" lives THEY take. I mean, regardless of the good intent behind it all, innocent people are killed. They might be considered "casualties" to those who sanction such activities, regardless of the side or purpose; even so, even causualties have a price. EVERY life... has a price. Those TAKEN (versus GIVEN), especially so.

But try to explain THAT to such folks and...

Ah, well... earthling man and his hypocrisy. What can be said?

Peace... the way Christ gives it, dear one!

Your servant and a slave of Christ,

Shellamar

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:36 pm 

Depends on how you use the sword.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:12 pm 

Perhaps, dear one (peace!). Could also depend on which "sword", too.

Peace!

Shellamar

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:52 pm 

You got it right to the spot!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:57 pm 

Well, okay then! LOLOL!

Peace, luv!

Shellamar, clapping hands in delight like a wee girl!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:10 pm 

Didn't know the definition of the latter and searched Google.
So you feel like these:
or these?
LOL!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:40 pm 

The one in the middle! Yeah, that's me, luv! Well, sorta. LOLOL!

Peace!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:45 am 

Quote:
Whose side would Jesus take today?

Well, I asked... I did not know what two 'sides' we were talking about or what the 'issue' was, but it did not matter, because His answer was... well... perfect. My Lord said to me that He would be on the 'side' of... the Truth.

(Just as He was when He walked in the flesh among us. As He is still. Which does not mean ' guns blazing'. Nor does it mean that He chooses one political party/views over another one... as His Kingdom is NO part of THIS world. But while He was here (in the flesh)... He spoke truth. Truth in response to questions asked of Him on any matter; truth in response to motives also. He still speaks Truth (he IS truth) as the Spirit. And truth/Truth is very rarely what man imagines/thinks that it should be, on any matter.)

Peace to you,
tammy

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:00 pm 

Hey, where'd the one "in the middle" (the cute little Asian baby with the Pippie Longstocking hair!) go, luv (peace!)???

The first ones are a bit too... ummmmmm... "pop"... to be me. The bottom one is cute, yeah... but she's not actually clapping (with glee, like I was and the baby in other pic showed).

Wassup wit da dis'dappearing pikcha'?

Peace!

Shellamar, on her own...

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:16 pm 

She's still there, clapping her little hands. Maybe that pic didn't load for you this time around?

She is a cutie. Funny, cuz she has the pippi hairstyle, and the little one under her has the pippi color ; )

Peace,
tammy

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 1:14 pm 

Ahh, yes, I see her now! Thanks, dear tec! Peace to you!

Shellamar, on her own...