xjwsforChrist

Non-Religious Christian Spirituality
It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 12:50 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Isn't it Amazing?
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:47 am 

This day, may you ALL have peace. . . .

Isn’t it amazing?

Isn’t it amazing what this organization has done to us? It seems anyone who even thinks about partaking begins such thinking with “fear and trepidation.” Here we are, supposed to be “celebrating” this feast with joy in holy spirit and where Jah commands that we “must be joyful” and we wind up trembling. I am writing this not to accuse anyone, for certainly, I too, when I first began to think about partaking and doing so, I did so with the same “fear and trepidation” as everyone else here. I am just amazed at what this organization has done to us. I am now OVER IT, but I recognize what everyone is going through and I just want to acknowledge this to you all that YOU WILL get through it and, at some future point, while you will recognize the fear you now have or will have had in your past, you will wonder why you WERE so afraid. This fear too will pass.

This organization certainly did a number on us!

--Armand

Post subject: Re: Isn't it Amazing?
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:57 pm 

And THIS is EXACTLY the very "THING" they exist FOR, dear Armand (peace to you, dear brother)!!! To:

1. Mislead, IF possible... EVEN the chosen ones! Mislead them HOW? By convincing them to NOT partake of the flesh and blood of Christ, which partaking is the ONLY means by which they will gain EVERLASTING life!

John 14:23; John 6:48-58
John 8:32; John 14:6; John 8:36
John 5:39, 40

2. By this very teaching... that some are NOT to partake... NOT to eat from the Tree... of LIFE... and drink from the ROCK-MASS... that Christ IS... they are, in essence... SHUTTING UP the kingdom of the heavens BEFORE such ones!

John 6:51-53; John 11:25, 26
Genesis 3:22; Revelation 22:1, 2; John 15:1
1 Corinthians 10:2-4; Numbers 11:4; Exodus 12:43-49

3. By not allowing these to partake... through their FALSE teaching that "some" should NOT... they are DENYING these ACCESS... to the TREE of Life, Christ... who dispenses WATER of Life... HOLY SPIRIT!

John 15:1, 2, 5; John 7:37-39
Revelation 22:17

And, yes, it is amazing. But not a good way. And so, we HAVE to herald... to the extent we can... to those still in THAT disgusting harlot of a "city"... she, a "daughter" of the MOTHER of the harlots, the "city" named "Babylon the Great"... to GET OUT OF HER. Out of HER... so as to be taken into the BELOVED "city"... the NEW Jerusale, the TRUE Bride of Christ.

And so, anxiety and fear aside, we do what we must... when we can... out of love. For the BrideGROOM... and for others who may BECOME be a part of his Body, even grafted IN... but cannot be taken in "as sons and daughters" until they QUIT touching that unclean "thing", that harlot.

PRAISE JAH... you people... and KISS THE SON!

Peace to you, dear, dear Armand... and to you ALL!

YSSFS of Christ,

Shellamar

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:07 pm 

Yes, Armand, and it is not just the organization that has done this number... although they do this PARTICULARY on the matter of the body and blood of our Lord. But i have nothing to fear from them, and it is not ingrained in me not to partake, but still my heart beats a bit faster as the body and blood of our Lord come around. Not nearly as much as last year. Just a little this year. But still.

It is also the world that does not like and approve of those who break 'tradition' and custom. I mean, sure there are many people who like 'individuals', and going against authority (governments) is often applauded. But then, that wouldn't really be going against the norm if is the 'thing' to do. Standing against a government that you know is corrupt when most everyone else stands WITH that government... and condemns your actions... that is going against the norm.

But there is not so much acceptance when it comes to going against the norm and tradition in religion. Do what WE do and what WE tell you to do. People who do not can be tolerated, people can be looked upon as a 'poor, lost soul', people can be gossiped about, frowned upon, shunned, df'd, slandered, thought of as crazy, thrown out of their own families, etc, etc.

The pressure is there to conform. To be like the world.

When we are to be no part of the world. When we are to have the mind of Christ, and not the mind of the world.

So it often feels uncomfortable or fearful... at least to start... as to the flesh. But the alternative... to go against Christ and to do what the world wants of you instead... when you belong to Him and hear His call and want to follow/obey Him... that will be uncomfortable and make you sick in the spirit.

Peace and love to you,
your sister and servant and fellow slave of Christ,
tammy

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:10 pm 

Deuteronomy 16:1-17, reads:

16 “Let there be an observing of the month of A′bib, and you must celebrate the passover to Jehovah your God, because in the month of A′bib Jehovah your God brought you out of Egypt by night. 2 And you must sacrifice the passover to Jehovah your God, of the flock and of the herd, in the place that Jehovah will choose to have his name reside there. 3 You must eat nothing leavened along with it for seven days. You should eat along with it unfermented cakes, the bread of affliction, because it was in haste that you came out of the land of Egypt, that you may remember the day of your coming out of the land of Egypt all the days of your life. 4 And no sourdough should be seen with you in all your territory seven days, neither should any of the flesh, which you will sacrifice in the evening on the first day, stay all night until the morning. 5 You will not be allowed to sacrifice the passover in any one of your cities that Jehovah your God is giving you. 6 But at the place that Jehovah your God will choose to have his name reside there, you should sacrifice the passover in the evening as soon as the sun sets, at the appointed time of your coming out of Egypt. 7 And you must do the boiling and the eating in the place that Jehovah your God will choose, and in the morning you must turn around and go to your own tents. 8 Six days you should eat unfermented cakes; and on the seventh day there will be a solemn assembly to Jehovah your God. You must do no work. 9 “Seven weeks you should count for yourself. From when the sickle is first put to the standing grain you will start to count seven weeks. 10 Then you must celebrate the festival of weeks to Jehovah your God, according to the voluntary offering of your hand that you will give, just as Jehovah your God may bless you. 11 And you must rejoice before Jehovah your God, you and your son and your daughter and your man slave and your slave girl and the Levite who is inside your gates and the alien resident and the fatherless boy and the widow, who are in your midst, in the place that Jehovah your God will choose to have his name reside there. 12 And you must remember that you became a slave in Egypt, and you must observe and carry out these regulations.

13 “The festival of booths you should celebrate for yourself seven days when you make an ingathering from your threshing floor and your oil and winepress. 14 And you must rejoice during your festival, you and your son and your daughter and your man slave and your slave girl and the Levite and the alien resident and the fatherless boy and the widow, who are inside your gates. 15 Seven days you will celebrate the festival to Jehovah your God in the place that Jehovah will choose, because Jehovah your God will bless you in all your produce and in every deed of your hand, and you must become nothing but joyful.

16 “Three times in the year every male of yours should appear before Jehovah your God in the place that he will choose: in the festival of the unfermented cakes and in the festival of weeks and in the festival of booths, and none should appear before Jehovah empty-handed. 17 The gift of each one’s hand should be in proportion to the blessing of Jehovah your God that he has given you.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:13 pm 

What a bunch of weirdos last night. Cold as steel too. I'll share more about that dynamic saturday, on the phone.

What I share now is that the talk was all about lip service payed to jesus and his sacrifices. Then they pass the emblems {one person partook, up front row, did not see who it was, and at that point, did not care}.

I mumbled a bit with a tone in my voice to be heard by these ladies behind me..."why is no one partaking of jesus?" and had a concerned look displayed on my face, for emphasis.

after it was over i asked the ladies behind me why no one partook...she replied there was one up front who did....i said yes, but why only one and not all? she said WE HAVE THE EARTHLY HOPE, AND GIGGLED...{i got the strong feeling that i was looked at there as birdfood!! right about then. ::)) I said, well that is just weird...and walked into the lobby.

[EDITED OUT PORTION THAT IS NOT RELATED TO TOPIC...YOU CAN VIEW THE REST IN MY OTHER THREAD]

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:03 am 

Greatly enjoyed ALL of the comments here (peace to you, dear Armand, tec, and Skally-Girl!)... and have to say that I am "in awe" of what YOU did/asked, dear Skals... as (1) you didn't even have to go, let alone (2) ask what you did. You asked a VERY valid question. Sadly, the answer you received was weak... and not really an answer at all, was it? It was merely a parroted mimic of what that pour women has been taught to think and believe, poor soul. I am proud of YOU, though, that YOU can at least see that there is something VERY wrong with the whole "some (should) partake... but only a few... but most should not (yet, say you love Christ)" melarkey! Kudos to you for YOUR courage in doing that! Perhaps one day you will "rise" to see the benefit in doing so, TOO... for you and YOUR household!

Dear tec... luv... peace to you... and you are SO right! It's so "popular" and thus acceptable to rage against the "machine" that is worldly government... but to do so against that which is religious? Oh no, no... But Christ did, didn't he? And he did it openly, honestly, in truth and WITH truth! AND... against the ONLY religious system that God Himself had set up and sanctioned!! Imagine the courage it took to do THAT! We have it easy because we KNOW none of these have been set up by God. Imagine our battle, then, if these could show that they were/had been not only set up but sanctioned by JAH Himself... yet, we were told to do as the Apostles/disciples did... and share news that all but exposed their errors and hypocrisy! Or... if we had been born at another time... say, perhaps during the dark ages, the Inquisition, Conquest, etc.!

WE have nothing to fear, though, except indirect persecution/rejection. Slander. But our dear Lord said HAPPY we are... when people lyingly say all sorts of things about us and/or persecute us... for HIS sake! In such instances, we are to LIFE OUR HEADS ERECT... not bow down and cower!

And yes, dear, dear Armand... we are the celebrate the Passover WITH JOY! It is a GIFT to us. Who of us would arrive at a celebration feast for a dear friend, have that firend give YOU a gift... and not be thankful/rejoice?! Wouldn't that be rude? IN turn, the only gift he requires of YOU... is your acceptance of his invitation, arrival to his celebration, and obedience to that small task he asks of you to DO at that celebration - "Keep doing this IN REMEMBRANCE of me!").

So, thanks to you all for you very encouraging and faith-strengthening comments! They have really lifted MY spirit even more today!

Peace to you!

Your servant and a slave of Christ,

Shellamar

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:25 am 

I have to add, sKally, that I am also impressed by what you did and by the very valid question that you asked of them. You're pretty fearless in the face of those men (and women), aren't you? (rhetorical)

Maybe one day, as Shelby said, you might see/recognize the benefit to yourself, and so partake of the body and blood of Christ.

Peace to you both,
tammy