xjwsforChrist

Non-Religious Christian Spirituality
It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 8:03 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 5:14 pm 

Wow! Never even thought of that. Certainly adds a new perspective, doesn't it?

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 10:51 pm 

I do not argue that 'aliens' exist and many are infact 'angels' or what not.

The problem that worries me are the individuals who were abducted, given great terrible, horrible, painful, experiences, in order to basically retrieve eggs or sperm for fertilization. Some having sexual relations with humans and later join the offsprings to the original man or women. Maybe these people got paid a lot of money for this 'false' tale. But the fear that they express through their personal testimony does indicate to some sort of truth.

During those experiences there was a statistic evidence that those that cried out the name of Christ during the experience, that the entire experience did end. Which I thought was very powerful.

I feel that there are certain ones that are not with Christ. Some that are.

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 8:05 pm 

The universe is full of manifestations of life both, material and immaterial. (This division is strictly from a human standpoint. The reality is that there is no separation. Think moving up and down a piano keyboard.)

Entities which evoke a fear response can be countered with love. Jesus is a manifestation of love, so calling on his name is effective. Equally, just letting your heart fill with the love you have for another can work too. I've had experiences with this and have tested it out.

Aliens are real, but there is nothing to fear.

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 12:05 pm 

Interesting, Tammy.

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 5:20 pm 

Well doo-dah, Tammy. THAT is an interesting take. Visions of the future (our present). Most interesting.

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 7:31 pm 

THANK you, dear Tams (peace to you, luv!)... and that makes total sense with what our dear has told me about we being in THEIR past, which is why prophecy is possible: they've already come THROUGH where we "are." Unfortunately, for mankind, his "now" is always all there is. He can grasp the past, because there is a record. But he cannot grasp the future. It is "beyond" him. But we are the future of those who lived before us. And if you had told, say, Pharaoh of Joseph's time, that man would one day fly in [what we call "airplanes"]... even tried to describe one and its substance, etc., you might be though to be practicing some kind of majic or sorcery. Heck, we don't even have to go back THAT far, for that reaction. Yet, here we are. It is not a dream but a reality.

While we cannot, at this time, send messages back... how do we know that we... or some other "life" form... did not develop the technology to do so at some later point in time? Perhaps some millenia in the future, but... so what? And what if we/they knew that the only way to send information BACK... was to frame in ways that the people of the time in question could grasp? For example, the Ark of the Covenant: what is TRULY is and did... the "technology" to create it, given the times? No plastic. No aluminum. No tin. No understanding of electricity/radiation. Or gold, in relation thereto.

They had to use what they had: all NATURAL elements. To build a VERY advanced device.

I'll stop here, since we're on the open board. But you dear ones know what I mean. If you don't, my apologies, but I can't elaborate further.

Peace!

YSSFS of Christ,

Shel

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 7:37 pm 

You should only be concerned, dear V (peace, dear one!)... if you have no protection from such (ones). Or... that perhaps you've been misled (because there are accounts out there where folks say the "horror" stories are NOT what they said happened at ALL, but what the government/sensationalists have twisted the accounts to BE, to either instill fear... or make money).

We, though, can remember the "perfect loves casts ALL fear"... even fear of "aliens"... "OUTSIDE."

Besides, if you WERE "abducted" for the purposes you share here... what in the WORLD could you DO about it? How could you STOP it? Nothing and you couldn't. So what, then? I would think that would be GREAT time to think on the Serenity Prayer. Especially the part about "the courage to accept the things I cannot [change]...". LOLOL!

Breathe, little brother. Just... breathe. And do not be anxious over ANYTHING. Enough stuff to be "concerned" about TODAY, yes, so no need to be concerned about "what ifs/abouts." At least, not with regard to "aliens" (beings you can't even see... yet).

Peace, luv!

YSSFS of Christ,

Shel

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 8:28 pm 

Oh yes, please do not be concerned, Voices.

As Shelby said, just because something is reported, does not mean that it has been reported accurately. For an example from one I know about, if anyone has ever seen the movie "Fire in the Sky", 'based' on a true story? Well, the account from the movie is horrifying. Mister Walton was abducted in the movie, the 'aliens' were terrible, mean, angry, confined him to a table, and used all those scary tools, and he was screaming and gargling because they put goo down his throat and then other 'tools' after the goo.

Well that account from the movie is all a lie. It is NOT EVEN what Mister Walton, himself, SAID happened!

He allowed the movie to go forward, for whatever reason that is his own business (and perhaps he had no say after he signed over rights)... but he wrote a book to set the story straight. My husband loves aliens and alien things, so I ordered the book for him when he said he wanted it. AND because he told me that in the book, according to Mister Walton, he was taken only because he/his flesh was burned/injured from some kind of flash/light after he walked under the 'ship'... and then 'they' took him to heal his flesh.

They did nothing to scare or hurt him. He was scared because of their APPEARANCE. He makes that very clear in his book.

And that is a far cry from what was portrayed in the 'media'.

More than just religious leaders lie 'for profit'.

Peace to you brother,
your servant, and sister and fellow slave of Christ,
tammy

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 1:39 pm 

Voices wrote:
I do not argue that 'aliens' exist and many are infact 'angels' or what not.

The problem that worries me are the individuals who were abducted, given great terrible, horrible, painful, experiences, in order to basically retrieve eggs or sperm for fertilization. Some having sexual relations with humans and later join the offsprings to the original man or women. Maybe these people got paid a lot of money for this 'false' tale. But the fear that they express through their personal testimony does indicate to some sort of truth.

During those experiences there was a statistic evidence that those that cried out the name of Christ during the experience, that the entire experience did end. Which I thought was very powerful.

I feel that there are certain ones that are not with Christ. Some that are.

In the past fallen angels openly "married" humans, then afterwords they ( under the disguise of being gods) just took them, what is to stop them from, now, abducting them?
When you can pass off all you do as being attributed to "aliens", then, well...no worries for Satan I guess.

As the old adage goes, Satan's greatest trick was convincing the world He doesn't exist.

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 12:07 pm 

Quote:
In the past fallen angels openly "married" humans, then afterwords they ( under the disguise of being gods) just took them, what is to stop them from, now, abducting them?
When you can pass off all you do as being attributed to "aliens", then, well...no worries for Satan I guess.

As the old adage goes, Satan's greatest trick was convincing the world He doesn't exist.

Oh I don't think we should go to THAT extreme. I may not know how the governmental powers work as far as who is under whom and all that jazz. All I know there's a president and three branches of government.

Likewise I have no clue how the Advesary's system works. There's Death, then Advesary, and Hades is somewhere closely following Death. Some wild beast and seven headed one. That's all I know. That's not to say that there is no Advesary.

Just as I don't know how the status is on God's side. There's The Father, The Son, and...everything else. There's Jersualem Above, and a new Jersualem being built. And certain angels. That's it pretty much. Or at least thats what comes to mind.

Me

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 4:48 pm 

Rock art regarding the future.
Hmm.
Very interesting new way to look at it. tammy.
Come to think of it,
much of the biblical writings was about the far future.
"He will bruise you in the heel, you will bruise him in the head"
spoken 6000-plus years ago.
Naming Cyrus centuries before he was even born.
"When you see pointed stakes," then leave Jerusalem
as told decades before Titus finally came and burned it all down.
Well,
looks like cave paintings and rock art
could very well have been
future tense, too.

"For whenever people of the nations that do not have law do by nature the things of the law . . . They are the very ones who demonstrate the matter of the law to be written in their hearts" (Romans 2:14-15)

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 5:24 pm 

Shelby
yes
much has been held back
unwritten
yet
once in a while
the writers being human
manage to slip a few things into holy scripture
such as
Elijah (?) making fun of the Baal priests
as they failed to call fire down to consume the flammables
'what? is your god taking a poo? too busy right now?'
Thanks, Elijah. Supposed to be a holy book here.
i'm sure the angels were shaking their heads at that remark.

Likewise,
i wouldn't be surprised if some of the ancient writers
held back confusing things
although
they might have known all about electrical things and radioactivity
since ancient pottery was found containing the structure of very large batteries
and one site in India has radioactive dirt dating back to ancient activity
and another site in Libya has ancient glass atop desert sands very similar
to glass found in modern nuclear test explosions
plus the ancient Indian texts tell of sky chariots waging nuclear-type warfare.
The eight survivors aboard the Ark would have witnessed
much of the hi-tech activity of the angels-turned-demons,
these planet builders and star builders
who've fashioned human bodies
and continued their celestial fun here on earth
to dominate and toy with human lives.
Certainly, they wrote records of names of men
in Genesis who fashioned metal and intricate technology.
Thus, Noah's family passed on to their descendants
the things they saw.

But of course,
here's Noah's hi-tech savvy
great great great grand cousin's next door neighbor's ex-roommate
conversing with farmer Brown Moses
fresh from the sheep herding
and climbing down from the burning bush.
As much as he'd love to write down the scientific explanation
while taking down dictation from Moses,
unfortunately Moses just stares at the fellow blankly.
"Right, Moe. i'll just write down
'Ye holy burning bush' then."

"For whenever people of the nations that do not have law do by nature the things of the law . . . They are the very ones who demonstrate the matter of the law to be written in their hearts" (Romans 2:14-15)

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 5:35 pm 

i forgot to mention
another thing unwritten in the holy books
but
one of them celestial chariot trumpets
[God having a sense of humour and all
and apparently giving much creative license to his angels]
--- emmm,
one of the horns
may have honked
a heavenly
atmosphere-wide ranging
rumbling
tune
that we today might recognize as
La Cucaracha

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 6:15 pm 

Quote:
i wouldn't be surprised if some of the ancient writers
held back confusing things although
they might have known all about electrical things and radioactivity
since ancient pottery was found containing the structure of very large batteries
and one site in India has radioactive dirt dating back to ancient activity
and another site in Libya has ancient glass atop desert sands very similar
to glass found in modern nuclear test explosions
plus the ancient Indian texts tell of sky chariots waging nuclear-type warfare.

That's my point, dear Wheels (peace to you!)... and of the things I have yet to share (I know some dear ones - peace to you, all! - are waiting; however, I cannot share it prematurely... and it's not yet complete, as least as far as being able to share).

BUT... they did know. Back then... and if one studies ancient Mayan history, not all that long ago. Remember, again, Montezuma build a great city... out of GOLD... and he and his people where expecting the return of "white" (men). Unfortunately for them, the flesh colored ("white") men who arrived turned out NOT to be who they were waiting for. To their GREAT detriment and... nothing against Anglo-Europeans... and to that of many others (NO offense intended - just truth).

Just to share something: we should consider what the servant of Elisha saw and was recorded:

"When the servant of the man of God got up and went out early the next morning, an army with horses and chariots had surrounded the city. “Oh no, my lord! What shall we do?” the servant asked.

“Don’t be afraid,” the prophet answered. “Those who are with us are more than those who are with them.”... Elisha prayed, “Open his eyes, Lord, so that he may see.” Then JaHVeH opened the servant’s eyes, and he looked and saw the hills full of horses and chariots of fire all around Elisha."
2 King 6:15-18

Sounds very much like an armada... perhaps a FUTURISTIC armada... perhaps even an armada of NUCLEAR POWERED vehicles... does it not? I mean, how WOULD someone of that time, when language was more primitive, limited, and materials, substances and phenomena that have just been given names and descriptions in the last CENTURY or so didn't have such then... describe such a thing? Would not, say, the "glow", even heat of, say, nuclear-powered engines not be described as "fire" or "fiery"? And what other word WAS there for a moving contraption... that carried a "man"... except "chariot"? Okay, maybe "cart." But certainly not "car", "vehicle", "spaceship"... the latter especially if each "chariot" only carried one/two persons (beings). Note, though, the man saw the HILLS full of horses... AND chariots "all around Elisha." NOT... chariots [of fire] WITH horses all around Elisha. The horses where in the hills. The "chariots"... were around Elisha... who was not IN the hills. I digress.

Quote:
The eight survivors aboard the Ark would have witnessed
much of the hi-tech activity of the angels-turned-demons,
these planet builders and star builders
who've fashioned human bodies
and continued their celestial fun here on earth
to dominate and toy with human lives.

While I'm not sure of the "planet... and star builders" part. dear one. I think there is only two that fit that description. Job 38:4-11; Proverbs 8:27-29
I would agree, though, that whatEVER Noah and family saw... it was phenomenal. BEFORE the Flood, as WELL as during AND after.

Quote:
Certainly, they wrote records of names of men
in Genesis who fashioned metal and intricate technology.
Thus, Noah's family passed on to their descendants
the things they saw.

Yeah! Like, what exactly WAS Moses told to "construct" that we today call the "Ark of the Covenant"? Hmmmmm...

Quote:
As much as he'd love to write down the scientific explanation
while taking down dictation from Moses,
unfortunately Moses just stares at the fellow blankly.
"Right, Moe. i'll just write down
'Ye holy burning bush' then."

Okaaayyyyyy??? How DO you explain that there is something... someONE... someone "BURNING", but not burning UP ("glowing"?? "Men" don't GLOW, though... DO they?)... sitting in a BUSH (well, low tree)... and the BUSH is not burning [up], EITHER?? Today, we can achieve something similar with a lantern or flashlight (something "on fire" in a bush, where we hung it, but not burning up or burning up the bush). Similar... but not the same thing. Today, we have flashlights, lanterns, etc., that emit light. We even have items that literally glow. We don't, however, have MEN that glow (irradiation aside - and anyone glowing THAT much from irradiation... would most probably be ready for burial UNDER the bush, not be perched up in it - LOLOL!

Anyway, lots of things to make us go "hmmmmm." Perhaps we are SO preoccupied with our PAST... that we cannot allow ourselves to see... to be LED to SEE... the future.

Hmmmm...

Ah, well... peace to you, all!

Your servant and a slave of Christ,

Shel

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 9:20 pm 

This is a cool thread. Really enjoying everyone's contributions.

Quote:
Rock art regarding the future.
Hmm.
Very interesting new way to look at it. tammy.

Come to think of it,
much of the biblical writings was about the far future.
"He will bruise you in the heel, you will bruise him in the head"
spoken 6000-plus years ago.
Naming Cyrus centuries before he was even born.
"When you see pointed stakes," then leave Jerusalem
as told decades before Titus finally came and burned it all down.
Well,
looks like cave paintings and rock art
could very well have been

Yep, and like what you and Shelby are talking about, people from the past who may see something from the future have to describe it in terms that they understand. So we should keep that in mind so that OUR minds can be a bit more open.

Some might have been able to draw something a bit easier than trying to describe it.

Peace to you both,
your servant, and sister, and fellow slave of Christ,
tammy