xjwsforChrist

Non-Religious Christian Spirituality
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:32 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 8:21 pm 

Which would take some humility, wouldn't it, dear GL?

Peace to you... and thank you for sharing that, dear one.

Your servant and a slave of Christ,

Shellamar

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 12:01 am 

This thread is a great place for me to share what I received from my dear Lord this morning, however (peace to you, ALL!). I was asking him for "entry" so as to go before the Father and perhaps ask as to some dear ones here and their loved ones... when he said to me:

"You know, child, you can just ask ME."

Yes, as soon as you said this... I was, "Oh yeah! Of course!"

For all the reasons that you shared, that He told you. And of course... those who were alive when He walked in the flesh... they asked HIM, giving glory to the Father.

So yes, to all.

Peace to you all,
your sister and servant, and fellow slave of Christ,
tammy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 6:50 am 

Quote:
I also learned that while I will definitely go THROUGH my dear Lord, JAHESHUA, the HOLY One of Israel and Holy Spirit, who is the Son and Christ of the MOST HOLY One of Israel, JAH of Armies, and thus, MischaJAH... when approaching the Father... I will only ask the FATHER for those things my dear Lord told me to ask for. For everything else... including the things that my dear Lord has been given authority to do/over... I will ask him, the HOLY One of Israel and Holy Spirit, JAHESHUA, the Chosen One of JAH (MischaJah)... as the first disciples, Apostles, and Body did. Either of him directly or for HIM to ask the Father FOR me (i.e., plead in my behalf). But in all things, that THEIR will, not mine, is done.

Yes, this is becoming clearer now that you said that; still trying to absorb these things.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 2:13 pm 

Peace to everyone.

I was led back to this thread today because I needed it. I would like to say thank you to all who have kept me and my loved ones in their prayers; I've never cried so much as I have reading this thread since I left the watchtower. I offer my praise to Jahveh for allowing us to have and be this city, and for letting us be taught by our Lord Jaheshua.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:13 am 

ataloa wrote:
Peace to everyone.

I was led back to this thread today because I needed it. I would like to say thank you to all who have kept me and my loved ones in their prayers; I've never cried so much as I have reading this thread since I left the watchtower. I offer my praise to Jahveh for allowing us to have and be this city, and for letting us be taught by our Lord Jaheshua.

Good morning dear Ataloa and peace to you as well...

This truly is another wonderful thread and we are blessed truly to come to know and understand these truths from our Lord Jaheshua.

For me it definitely takes it to another level of understanding just who and what Jaheshua IS and what he has done for us and continues to do for us and how he truly is everything we need.
And the open door of communication we can have directly with Him. No one and No where else is needed.

Glad you enjoyed it as well my sister,
Your sister and fellow servant of Jaheshua MischaJah, Kim

P.s. And am just now reminded as to the importance and glory that is rightly been given him by our Father Jah to those of us that do hear to invite any and all to " Come and take lifeswater FREE!"
Our Lord is that water, spirit, blood and life for us. By means of Him, he is everything.
He is " The Amen"!

Peace ya'll, enjoy your day! /:)

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:54 pm 

Quote:
I offer my praise to Jahveh for allowing us to have and be this city, and for letting us be taught by our Lord Jaheshua.

Amen, Ataloa.

It is like seeing everything new, isn't it?

Love to you, and to you also JM, and peace as Christ gives peace,
your servant, and sister, and fellow slave of Christ,
tammy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 1:44 pm 

Yes Tammy and Kim, it is like seeing everything new - feels like my world has shifted.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 2:22 pm 

It's awesome, Ataloa. That is what it is... this seeing everything 'new', with new eyes, and hearing with new ears.

Peace and love to you!
your servant, and sister, and fellow slave of Christ,
tammy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:46 pm 

Bumping this thread because it's so wonderful. I have no idea how I missed it the first time around but I certainly value it now.

What a caring shepherd we have in our Lord Jaheshua! Praise Jah for his gift of His dear son.

Peace to all

Your servant and sister in Christ,

Loz x