xjwsforChrist

Non-Religious Christian Spirituality
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:20 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:45 am 
Site Admin

NAMBO SAID

My first post and so you can see where Iam coming from. will be interesting to see how this goes down among those who still believe in the Bible as Iam going to copy and paste something I just posted on JW net in response to a thread marveling the closing ceremony of the London Olympics.

A "Spiritual awakening" one poster described it as, I see great danger.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/56753680@N06/7772828900/

Not to cause offence, but I am somehow amazed that people who must have spent much of thier lives being indoctrinated in the belief of a coming Satanic / AntiChrist / Christian persecuting / Global government, should so quickly forget and reject that knowledge when its put before there eyes and coming to pass, and dont worry, just because the Bibles prophetic, doesnt mean the Watchtower is right.

So, if you can see the above picture I posted, its a screenshot I think from when they where playing this song, you will see the Phoenix which is an occultic Masonic symbol of Satan, rising from the fire which represents the chaos and destruction these people will visit upon the Earth in order for thier god to look like the good guy when he ushers in his 42 months of Satanic rule.

In the background you can see the seats coloured and arranged to show a row of inverted crosses.

Above that you have the repeating symbol of the "New World Order" as found on the back of the dollar and mentioned in the Islamic Hadiths as being the mark of the dajin or anti-christ, the single eye in the pyramid, the eye of Horus or Satan, the eye of the god of this coming rulership of the Beast.

And all the while John Lennon is singing about how wonderfull the world will be all united with no Christian God or religion.

No wonder it was found to be a "Spiritual awakening" for that is exactly what it was intended to be :-Revelation 13 v 8 "And all that dwell on the Earth shall worship him".

Not meaning to be rude to you guys though I expect to recieve such back, but from concern, you should know and be expecting to be decieved into worshipping a Global government manufactured and run by Satanists, I can understand you rejecting the notion along with rejection of the JWs and then even the Bible, but open your eyes, see it starting to come about, and wonder.

I work in government, I have had it personally confirmed that a United global government is the goal, just as it states in Revelation, please dont be conned into submitting to it just because of a catchy song and a few pretty lights.

You thought life in the JWs was bad, just wait to see what they have in store for you, read 1984 or something!

(I see from the preview the picture hasnt appeared here, maybe I need some instruction on how to post a Flikr image).

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:45 am 
Site Admin

GLADIATOR SAID

Nambo

The idea that the people who really control the world have the aim of world government is not new. I have read and watched videos of the conspiracy theory regarding the Bilderberg Group. The attempt to turn Europe into one state is apparently one stage of the plan. There is much more going on behind closed doors than we are told. For this reason I have not arrived at a conclusion.

Having watched the Olympic games what you are saying is the devil is in the detail!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:46 am 
Site Admin

YPPUPLLEH SAID

Interesting perspective there what is the point of the groups showing hidden images or giving "hints"'of things to come in Olympic images? :) Why not remain more hidden and work from the inside and then take over without warning?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:46 am 
Site Admin

NAMBO SAID

Quote:
Hellpuppy wrote:
Interesting perspective there what is the point of the groups showing hidden images or giving "hints"'of things to come in Olympic images? Why not remain more hidden and work from the inside and then take over without warning?

8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,

14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

To just take over without warning would not result in voluntary submission to Satans rulership and certainly wouldnt give the worship he craves.

The "groups" themselves are certainly hidden, whilst we might consider we have our own elected rulership, as far back as British Prime Minister Benjamin Disraeli, he announced that government was controlled by higher powers working behind the scenes, what the Bible calls Babylon the Great who rules over the Kings of the Earth, and unlike we where told, its not false religion that pulls the strings these days.

And indeed, they are working from the inside, but their goal is social manipulation and propaganda to entice us to turn away from the worship of our God towards theirs.

Rev 18 v 22 for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived.

Music and such impressive displays can have great impact on our emotions, as I said, one of the posters had described it as a Spiritual awakening.

One of the main mechanations of this program is through music, especially aimed at emotionally pliable youth.

Not to say the music itself is bad, but when you have beautiful people, in amazing videos, they become almost godlike to the youth who then want to follow in their footsteps, these glamorous people are often put there by those with the money whereupon they are in a position to present the impressionable viewer with their religious icons.

The main one at the moment seems to be the eye in the pyramid, as seen on the back of the Dollar with the Latin "New World Order", this crucifix of the International Bankers Satanic religion has already become a part of modern youth culture, I saw some of the crowd at the closing ceremony doing the sign of the pyramid, just look at all the modern stars such as Lady Gaga Jay z and Rihanna who are forever promoting this symbol.

Here are some examples for you

http://www.aolcdn.com/red_galleries/07- ... 051407.jpg

http://whatisthepyramid.com/wp-content/ ... 614xf9.jpg

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/04/ ... _popup.jpg

By getting out youth to identify with this symbol and the glamour that promotes it, when the "Beast" is established our youth are already conditioned to the worship of its sign.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:47 am 
Site Admin

PAULSACRAMENTO SAID

The problem with secret conspiracies is that they involve PEOPLE and people can't keep anything a secret, LOL !
There is no need to any secret society to control people or to rule "behind close doors", history has shown us that people don't have to go to such extreme measures.
People can rule or try to rule "out in the open" and be very successful.

The fact is that, due to the process for "democratic election", politicians may be elected by popular vote BUT they end up working for those that founded them and their political party.

It really is just that simple.