xjwsforChrist

Non-Religious Christian Spirituality
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:26 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: ...Trumps New App...
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2022 10:46 am 

Trump has been kicked off social media, so he decided to start his own.
The name of it is more than a bit Orwellion...And..
Someone drew a picture that captures it.

...................LOL!!....... 8) ...OUTLAW

Post subject: Re: ...Trumps New App...
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2022 11:22 am 

Peace to you Outlaw, and to you all,

Yeah, I saw that last night and it just made me sick to my stomach. Calling his app "Truth" (with a little 'social' written after it). Its just one more liar/lying thing out there disguising itself as 'truth'.

Trump is not the truth, his site is not the truth, no more than the WTS is the truth.

I know everyone here knows that, but I have to say it.

Christ Jaheshua is the Truth. His sheep listen to His voice. HE is the One who speaks truth - and the only One who can lead us into ALL truth.

May anyone who wishes them be given ears so as to hear the Spirit and the Bride say to you, "Come!" And may anyone thirsting and wishing, "Come! Take the free gift of the water of LIFE!"

Peace again to you all, and to your dear households,
your sister and servant and a fellow slave of Christ,
tammy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2022 6:46 pm 

LOL!!@Tammy!!
Quote:
Trump is not the truth, his site is not the truth, no more than the WTS is the truth.

You`ll never convince Loyal Trump`Ets or Loyal WBT$ JW`s.
With the exception of a very few.
Neither are interested in Truth or Reason.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2022 11:32 am 

YES, dear Tams (peace to you, dear sister, and to you, as well, dear Sher'f)!!

As one who was once misled right into the harlot that is the WTBTS because of the proffering of that word ("truth"), I know its power. Many, if not most, are LOOKING for truth and whenever they see or hear it, tend to be drawn to it. I certainly was. And when you consider how many people out there literally worship Mr. Trump... and how many of THEM are religious fundamentalists, evangelists, etc., well... here's yet another "daughter" of the Mother of the Harlots.

Of a different type, yes. BUT... WE all know there is no "where" to go to, but only a whom. But think about how the Adversary works: religion used to be the "where". Well, they're running out of that to run to. So what now? POLITICS! Of course! Because BTG is in cahoots with the kings of the earth, so why not? Yet another group of those professing to belong to Christ "fornicating" with the kings of the earth, here Mr. Trump and his agenda and form of governing.

Meanwhile...

Click here to learn how to add YouTube Videos to your phpBB forum

And so, while many see Mr. Trump, et al., and everything accompanying that, as "a distraction," I am not finding that they truly understand a distraction from what.

Revelation 13:10

May those with ears hear and respond accordingly when the Spirit that is Christ, the Holy (One) and the Bride say to THEM "Come!" Take Life's (Christ's) "water"... holy spirit, which is the breath, blood and seed of the Father and is dispensed by him, Christ, who is the Son, the Holy One of Israel, and Holy Spirit... FREE!"

There is still time.

Peace... as Christ gives it... to you dear ones and to your dear, dear households!

Your servant, sister, and a slave of Christ,

Shel

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2022 1:19 pm 

Peace to you all,

Yes, just another disgusting lie and distraction to keep us turned away from The One who IS The Truth!

The Spirit ( which is Jaheshua) and the bride keep on saying, “Come!” Anyone who is thirsting and wishes take Life’s ( Jaheshuas) water which is holy spirit for FREE!

Peace to you all of you and to your households,

May ALL glory honor and praise go to Jah and His Son our Lord Jaheshua the chosen of Jah for all eternity,

Your sister, servant and slave of Christ
Kim