xjwsforChrist

Non-Religious Christian Spirituality
It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 3:59 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2021 9:02 pm 

Who is Dr. Charles Hoffe?

He was my Dr. when I lived near Lyton BC, and a friend.
He`s one of the smartest, truthful/honerable people, I have met in my life.
This is his experience/warning, concerning the Covid "Moderna" Vaccine.

To watch the Video.
Click the Link Below:
https://youtu.be/752EZogqucg

Good on you My Friend...

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2021 11:30 am 

Interesting, dear Sher'f (peace to you, dear friend!).

Both of my doses were the Moderna brand, as was the case for everyone in my family (Hubs, kids, inlaws). No one got sick, except me (I had what felt like a light "flu" for a little less than 24 hours).

I do understand that not everyone's body can receive everything. Most of ya'll might remember these:

Indeed, if you're over, say, 55, you most probably have one. I don't. I couldn't even be in the same house with my siblings when they received theirs as it left an open would and due to my condition (which would cause me to actually catch/retain the disease it was fighting and so I also could not get the polio vaccines - and both of my siblings got measles AND mumps; I got neither) I couldn't risk touching or be touched by an yet healed one. So, I had to stay with relatives for about a week/10 days. My children do not have that scar just as most of your children probably don't. Because the disease itself has pretty much been erradicated... DUE virtually everyone, save a few like me, being vaccinated against it.

Now, it is true that some who received the vaccine had some pretty bad reactions:

But in addition to death... THIS is what occurs when one GETS smallpox:

Yeah, tough, ain't they?

Here's some background (all emphases are mine):

Quote:
Smallpox was an infectious disease caused by one of two virus variants, Variola major and Variola minor. The agent of variola virus (VARV) belongs to the genus Orthopoxvirus. The last naturally occurring case was diagnosed in October 1977, and the World Health Organization (WHO) certified the global eradication of the disease in 1980. The risk of death after contracting the disease was about 30%, with higher rates among babies. Often those who survived had extensive scarring of their skin, and some were left blind.

The initial symptoms of the disease included fever and vomiting. This was followed by formation of ulcers in the mouth and a skin rash. Over a number of days the skin rash turned into characteristic fluid-filled blisters with a dent in the center. The bumps then scabbed over and fell off, leaving scars. The disease was spread between people or via contaminated objects. Prevention was achieved mainly through the smallpox vaccine. Once the disease had developed, certain antiviral medication may have helped.

The origin of smallpox is unknown; however, the earliest evidence of the disease dates to the 3rd century BCE in Egyptian mummies. The disease historically occurred in outbreaks. In 18th-century Europe, it is estimated that 400,000 people died from the disease per year, and that one-third of all cases of blindness were due to smallpox.

Smallpox is estimated to have killed up to 300 million people in the 20th century and [b]around 500 million people in the last 100 years of its existence, including six monarchs. As recently as 1967, 15 million cases occurred a year.

Inoculation for smallpox appears to have started in China around the 1500s. Europe adopted this practice from Asia in the first half of the 18th century. In 1796 Edward Jenner introduced the modern smallpox vaccine.

My point with this quote? That the issue re the COVID vaccines isn't that they were rolled out too quick. Vaccines have been around FOR CENTURIES. SURELY, in 2020, vaccination developers know how to make a VIRUS vaccine. They were rolled out quickly... because governments GOT OUT OF THE WAY.

[Side bar: My mother died, perhaps unnecessarily, due to the US Government denying her request be used to test a "promising" drug that was as yet tested on and approved for humans. They denied her... because they feared she might die. SHE WAS TERMINAL. What did THEY have to lose if she died???? She would have had a waiver exonerating them from ANY responsibility - all clinical trials DO. THEN they denied her request to go to a physician in Mexico (we lived in SAN DIEGO, ya'll, but oh, yeah, she wrote and ASKED PERMISSION. She was "that" woman.). Then, when the chemo got SO bad... she wrote to the President of the USA... and asked permission... to use cannabis to relieve her nausea. This was in 1977... so you know what the response was: no. Even though the US Government was SPONSORING cannabis use, starting in 1976, under the Compassionate Access I.N.D. program:

https://medicalcannabis.com/patients-ca ... -patients/
https://www.vice.com/en/article/dp3e4y/ ... r-34-years

End side bar.]

MANY kind and honest physicians might say, "Don't get this vaccine!" And MANY kind and honest physicians will say, "GET this vaccine and HURRY!" Yes, some people can't/shouldn't be vaccinated. And not everyone knows that... or who it should be. But anyone who CAN... SHOULD... IMVHO. Because the risk appears to be FAR outweighed by the benefit.

So, I mean, yeah, I got overlooked by smallpox even though I didn't have the vaccine. But if my parents and siblings hadn't gotten the vaccine, well...

To each... his/her reach.

PEACE to you, dear Sher'f (and to you ALL and your dear households)!

YSFS of Christ,

Shelb

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2021 12:20 pm 

Hey Shelby!

Thanks for sharing your experience with the Moderna vaccine.
I`m wondering if there are different sources for it.
You and your family obviously did well, which I`m happy about.

Those small pox photo`s are harsh.

Sorry about your mom.
She sounds like she had a lot of fight in her.
Like Mother/Like Daughter?...LOL!!

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2021 12:39 pm 

Morning and peace to you both,

We here all got either Moderna or Pfizer vaccines.
Nothing out of the ordinary to tell about. But hubby and I are awaiting our second dose this Friday.

Peace,
Kim

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2021 12:53 pm 

Thanks JM!
Good to know...

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2021 3:32 pm 

Hi Everyone and thanks for posting that video of your Doctor talking about the dangers of the Moderna Vaccine. That's the first I have heard of that brand having problems so that's a worry. Here in our area of Canada (Ontario) there has been a lot of worries about the AstraZeneca vaccine which supposedly causes and has caused blood clots in some people. Some of the European countries won't use it like Norway but our country and Prime Minister says take whatever you can because its better than getting the virus.

I am of the thinking that this is such a serious virus that taking the vaccine is better than not taking it. I was worried to have a vaccine because of my MS but I went ahead and had it 3 weeks ago, I had no side effects other than a very sore arm. John had his vaccine 2 weeks ago and had no side effects. We had the Pfizer vaccine. I also think that vaccines are not a bad thing and we have to take our chances with it, look how vaccines mostly got rid of small pox and polio, I have the mark from getting the small pox vaccine too but better than getting that horrible disease.

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2021 10:20 am 

Love your sentiments, dear Zoe (peace to you, dear sister!) and VERY glad all worked out with you and dear John's vaccination experiences. Many that I know, including my staff, dear HUBS, and my son had a sore arm, so I asked about it when I went for my 2nd dose. It was explained that it was because, unlike other vaccines and shots, this one had to be administered into the muscle (hence, the longer needles; I'm on the smaller size, body wise, so I didn't have to get the longer needle. And assure you, I was glad of that!

Some years ago I injured myself while driving a transit but (I drove for about 10 months until the injury). It was pretty bad: right-side arm, shoulder, hand, back, and neck all manifested various degrees of swelling (I had torn my rhomboid and cracked 2 ribs!). I had 3 years of physical therapy which actually worsened the problem and swelling such that when I went for a final determination, the Medical Examiner pronounced me 26% disabled due to a 1/4 upper body compromise (I was actually quite swollen on the day she examined me; my right rhomboid almost resembles a back "boob" - Her term - LOLOLOL!)

Things got worse after that and because of it I assumed it was related; it wasn't (I will explain in a sec). I had constant and almost unbearable pain and then bouts of numbness in my neck and shoulder but most especially in my back and hand. So... a whole battery of tests were begun to try and remedy the problem (they had thought the soft tissue rhomboid injury had caused scar tissue to "heal" over a nerve bundle - it was not, as I will explain later). One such test was an EMG, a procedure to test for muscle diseases, neuropathy, pinched nerves, and other conditions that cause muscle pain and/or numbness. There are 2 types/phases of EMG testing:

Quote:
Nerve conduction study – The nerves are stimulated at different points with small electric shocks, artificially activating them so their function can be measured

and the

[b]Needle exam for muscle testing – Very fine needles are inserted into several muscles. Each needle has a microscopic electrode that picks up both the normal and abnormal electrical signals given off by a muscle.[/b]

I had both. And the second, where "very fine needles were inserted into several [of my] muscles," well, let me tell you: while the process itself didn't hurt pretty much at all, the next day I felt as if I had been run over by a truck. And it was SO "weird" an experience because my LEFT side felt absolutely fine. But my RIGHT side... O... M... G. VERY sore!

I since tried acupuncture and while that did leave me slightly sore in spots, the fact that those needles are placed at points just below the skin made a HUGE difference. Didn't help, though. NOTHING helped. And then, I couldn't raise my arm at all. Couldn't brush my teeth, couldn't comb my hair, couldn't put on anything that had to be pulled over my head - anything that required me to raise my right arm became out of the question.

After 2 MRIs revealed nothing, I finally had exploratory surgery on my shoulder; my surgeon thought perhaps I had an undetectable torn rotator cuff. I did not. What my surgeon found once inside was that I had a pretty large bone spur and over time it had severed my right bicep tendon. I had what Brett Favre had. Unfortunately, his was reparable (sever was clean and so they could and did reattach the tendon to his bicep muscle and after physical therapy he was able to throw again. My tear was not reparable. Not only had the spur severed the tendon but had done not so cleanly but such that it left the tendon in shreds. "Strings" my surgeon said, because of how long it had been "sawing" at my tendon.

I'm good (very!), now, but you couldn't pay me to have another one of those tests... NOR do acupuncture.

And I really hesitated when I went for that 2nd vaccine dose and was told it HAD to go into my muscle. Now, I puncture myself a few times a week (to change my CGM and pump cannula) so I'm not afraid of needles, per se. But a needle in the muscle - I KNOW that pain and will avoid it any time I can.

I know, I know... TMI... overshare... etc. I shared, though, because I don't want anyone to think there's something "wrong" with the vaccines because they cause soreness in the arm. Has nothing to do with the vaccine itself but how it has to be administered (into the muscle). So, I hope that helps.

Peace to you, dear John, the daughters, and grandkids!

Your servant, sister, and slave of Christ,

Shel

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2021 6:53 am 

Good morning everyone, its a beautiful sunny morning here at last but still cool, its only 45 F and it has been raining and cool (below freezing every morning) for almost 2 weeks.

Thanks Shelby for the explanation about why some of us get a sore arm with the vaccination, that makes sense. John didn't get a sore arm so his muscles must be tougher LOL. The shot itself didn't hurt much, a little pinch and was so quick thankfully.

I hope everyone is having a great day.

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2021 12:26 pm 

And good morning to you dear Zoe and to everyone as well,

Glad you and John are good. Hanging in there is a good thing LOL.

No cold weather here, it is beautiful. But with hardly any rain and warm weather a little earlier than usual, folks are concerned we might have another dangerous fire season and drought. Shall see!

Peace and love to you and to your households,

Kim