xjwsforChrist

Non-Religious Christian Spirituality
It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 5:38 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2021 6:37 pm 

Greetings and peace to you all and your dear households -

I recently had a discussion with one who is suspicious of vaccinations. No one here (that I'm aware of). Never mind that the person their self has had them (you HAVE to have them to travel to some countries on this planet). But one comment was that "they're putting [vaccines] in the water!" I believe that comment was followed up with "They're putting drugs in the water!" By "they," the government was meant (no mention, though, of the STOOPID PEOPLE who dispose of old/unwanted pharmaceuticals by flushing them down the toilet - YES... THEY... THOSE PEOPLE... ARE... putting drugs in the water. They should STOP it. But the government? Okay, fluoride? In some places, yes. Lead? Well, where they fail to update the water pipe infrastructure, seems so. But just dumping drugs into the water... and that is why there are so many gay, trans, and other "people" (you know, some even think black people, they're that stoopid!). Never mind that there were gay and internally trans people LONG, LONG before there were drugs of ANY of the modern kind. We SEE more non-heterosexual, or incorrectly-gendered people... because more are able to FREELY about it. Who am I to judge them or ANYONE? There is ONE who will judge ALL... except those in union with Christ: the Father (Daniel 7:9b, 10; Revelation 20:11-15)

Wait, sorry - forget that, forget that. This isn't about non-heterosexual or incorrectly-gendered people. It's not even about vaccinations. It's about... sigh... how people MAKE MONEY off false propaganda designed to incite FEAR in the ignorant.

Today, I ran across a thread on another site Quora. some of the comments of which had me ROTFL!!. As I perused, something more caught my eye: the link to a website that purports to KNOW that Dihydrogen Monoxide causes all manner of problems, including cancer. The website is [url]DHMO.org[/url] and purports as FACTS (well, it doesn't really, but we'll get to that shortly) that:

Quote:
Each year, Dihydrogen Monoxide is a known causative component in many thousands of deaths and is a major contributor to millions upon millions of dollars in damage to property and the environment. Some of the known perils of Dihydrogen Monoxide are:

Death due to accidental inhalation of DHMO, even in small quantities.
Prolonged exposure to solid DHMO causes severe tissue damage.
Excessive ingestion produces a number of unpleasant though not typically life-threatening side-effects.
DHMO is a major component of acid rain.
Gaseous DHMO can cause severe burns.
Contributes to soil erosion.
Leads to corrosion and oxidation of many metals.
Contamination of electrical systems often causes short-circuits.
Exposure decreases effectiveness of automobile brakes.
Found in biopsies of pre-cancerous tumors and lesions.
Given to vicious dogs involved in recent deadly attacks.
Often associated with killer cyclones in the U.S. Midwest and elsewhere, and in hurricanes including deadly storms in Florida, New Orleans and other areas of the southeastern U.S.
Thermal variations in DHMO are a suspected contributor to the El Nino weather effect.

And that:

Quote:
Despite the known dangers of DHMO, it continues to be used daily by industry, government, and even in private homes across the U.S. and worldwide. Some of the well-known uses of Dihydrogen Monoxide are:

as an industrial solvent and coolant,
in nuclear power plants,
by the U.S. Navy in the propulsion systems of some older vessels,
by elite athletes to improve performance,
in the production of Styrofoam,
in biological and chemical weapons manufacture,
in the development of genetically engineering crops and animals,
as a spray-on fire suppressant and retardant,
in so-called "family planning" or "reproductive health" clinics,
as a major ingredient in many home-brewed bombs,
as a byproduct of hydrocarbon combustion in furnaces and air conditioning compressor operation,
in cult rituals,
by the Church of Scientology on their members and their members' families (although surprisingly, many members recently have contacted DHMO.org to vehemently deny such use),
by both the KKK and the NAACP during rallies and marches,
by members of Congress who are under investigation for financial corruption and inappropriate IM behavior,
by kids who play Beyblades,
by the clientele at a number of bath houses in New York City and San Francisco,
historically, in Hitler's death camps in Nazi Germany, and in prisons in Turkey, Serbia, Croatia, Libya, Iraq and Iran,
in World War II prison camps in Japan, and in prisons in China, for various forms of torture,
during many recent religious and ethnic wars in the Middle East,
by many terrorist organizations including al Qaeda,
in community swimming pools to maintain chemical balance,
in day care centers, purportedly for sanitary purposes,
by software engineers, including those producing DICOM software and other DICOM software tools,
by popular computer science professors,
by aspiring young adult fiction writers and mental health advocates,
by international travel bloggers,
by the semi-divine King Bhumibol of Thailand and his many devoted young working girls in Bangkok,
by the British Chiropractic Association and the purveyors of the bogus treatments that the BCA promotes,
by commodities giant Trafigura in their well-publicized and widely-known toxic-waste dumping activities in Ivory Coast,
in animal research laboratories, and
in pesticide production and distribution.

It goes on to state:

Quote:
What you may find surprising are some of the products and places where DHMO is used, but which for one reason or another, are not normally made part of public presentations on the dangers to the lives of our family members and friends. Among these startling uses are:

as an additive to food products, including jarred baby food and baby formula, and even in many soups, carbonated beverages and supposedly "all-natural" fruit juices
in cough medicines and other liquid pharmaceuticals,
in spray-on oven cleaners,
in shampoos, shaving creams, deodorants and numerous other bathroom products,
in bathtub bubble products marketed to children,
as a preservative in grocery store fresh produce sections,
in the production of beer by all the major beer distributors,
in the coffee available at major coffee houses in the US and abroad,
in Formula One race cars, although its use is regulated by the Formula One Racing Commission, and
as a target of ongoing NASA planetary and stellar research.

O... M... G. That "stuff" sounds BAD!!! We ALL should stay AWAY from it!!!!! OR... should we?

Just what IS Dihydrogen Monoxide, dear ones? It's... water... people. H... 2... 0.

Here's a bit of history on how the hoax got started:

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/dangers-dihydrogen-monoxide/

But THIS is what got ME, dear ones. On the DHMO.org website, I noticed something curious: they have a STORE! Yes, a retail STORE! Why would they need one of those? I had to take a peek and, of course they NEED it... to sell "stuff". Y'know - "stuff" that pushes the HOAX (http://www.dhmo.org/store.html). But that wasn't the SADDEST part of it, to me. What was SAD... is that they ADMIT they're a HOAX, yet people believe... because of them and those LIKE them... that Dihydrogen Monoxide is "bad." REAL BAD.

How can we know that they are a hoax and that they KNOW they're a hoax? Because on the HOMEPAGE... in teeny-tiny print at the bottom... is the following LEGALLY-REQUIRED disclaimer.:

Quote:
Note: content veracity not implied

Content veracity not implied? Whut duz that meen, Miz Shebbie?

Well, I'm sure ya'll all know what "content" is. It means the content/material contained in/published on the site, yes, you're absolutely RIGHT! The statements made... and most particularly those set out as "FACTS". The veracity of the stated "FACTS" included as content on the site... are not implied.

What does it mean that something is/is not "implied"? The term "implied" is an adjective and means that something is "suggested."

The basic definition of the word "fact" is "a thing that is known or proved to be true." And so the content veracity is NOT implied... and so NOT suggested.

What, though, is "veracity." I know, I know, most of YOU know. But after that recent conversation I can't assume EVERYONE knows. So, I will tell you: the definition of veracity is truthfulness or accuracy. An example of veracity is the historical correctness of a biography; the veracity of the story. The verifiable facts in an honest environmental report are an example of veracity. Act of being exact and accurate.

And so, this website that someone is using to make money by scaring the pants of SO many people by IMPLYING that WATER... is BAD STUFF... STATES... ON IT FRONT PAGE... that the TRUTHFULNESS of the CONTENT OF the website... IS NOT implied. In other words, "WE AIN'T SAYING THESE FACTS ARE TRUE. Heck, we ain't even SUGGESTING it! WE know they're NOT and have given YOU, dear Reader, this CAVEAT so that YOU can know, TOO."

And yet... there are people running around, people without basic chemistry KNOWLEDGE, let alone a DEGREE in the discipline... no biology background OR knowledge to speak of... NO medical background OR knowledge to speak of... NO pharmacy background... OR knowledge... to speak of... NO UNDERGRAD DEGREE OF ANY KIND to speak of... but KNOWING... that dihydrogen monoxide... is POISION. Because they "read about it". On the Internet. They know from the Internet because they don't read BOOKS... and certainly not TECHNICAL books. Dear ones, most of them they're still harkening back to the K... J... V. Theyest speaketh ye olde Anglish, ya'll!

Ohhhhh... the utter... gullibility... ignorance... and hubris. Blows... my... mind.

Dear ones, beware. There are ALL manner of "conspiracies" floating about and especially moreso since the untimely (or was it?) colliding of a worldwide pandemic with a certain megalomaniacal government leader's reelection run (and loss). And they are ALL deviously designed to distract. Those distractions, dear one, serve ONE purpose: to cause doubt. So much so that many people don't even believe what they see WITH THEIR OWN EYES. Well, I mean, Satan DOES blind the mind, doesn't he?

Guard... YOUR... hearts. And steady YOUR gaze (John 3:14).

May the undeserved kindness and mercy of MY God and Father, JAH Who Breathes (VeH), who is the MOST Holy Spirit... and the love and peace of His Son, my dear, dear Lord, Master, Savior, King, Guide, Teacher, Instructor, and Redeemer, JAH'eShua, who is the Holy One of Israel and HOLY Spirit... the Way, the Truth, the Life, the Light, the Lamb, the Wisdom, the Word... and the AMEN... be upon you... and your dear, dear households... if you so wish it.

Your servant, sister, and a slave of that One, Christ, the Mischa of JAH,

Shel

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2021 10:49 am 

Good thread, made me laugh.
I went to the website.
They have containers you can store your water in.

DHMO HazMat Vial
A safe, sealable, leak-proof, polyethylene container for handling and displaying deadly Dihydrogen Monoxide.
Labeled as a poison, corrosive and oxidizer, will hold 5ml. Comes with filling & handling instructions and a "Certificate of Authorization."
$4.00

At SuperStore I can buy bottles with water already in them...
$1.50
No Instructions Needed!

Then theres these Tshirts...

I couldn`t find any Tshirts on that website that told the real story.

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2021 1:51 pm 

Peace to you both today,

Wow! How crazy is this?
Over plain old water...H2O.

Thanks for sharing Shel just how easy it can be to fall for this kinda stuff. And it is everywhere....

As to this,

But just dumping drugs into the water... and that is why there are so many gay, trans, and other "people"

Aren’t ALL of us drinking this water somewhere? Then shouldn’t we ALL be gay, trans, or other? LOL

Any ways,

Thanks for the info,

Love your sister servant and space of Christ,
kim

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2021 2:26 pm 

Aren’t ALL of us drinking this water somewhere? Then shouldn’t we ALL be gay, trans, or other? LOL

Okaaaayyy, dear 'Mom (peace to you, luv!)????????????????????????????????????????????

S-T-O-O-P-I-D. Gives this a whole new meaning:

Apparently, some can't ANY day - LOLOLOLOLOL!

LOVE the T-shirt, dear Sher'f!

Peace to you, both!