xjwsforChrist

Non-Religious Christian Spirituality
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:50 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2021 3:51 pm 

Peace to you all!

Interesting that you both had it twice, dear HTBO and C&DL (peace to you, both!). At least, I think I heard you had it a bit ago, dear C&DL (and good on ya for listening!!). They do say you can get it more than once and many have (and now they're looking into the fact that many also still have effects months, if not a year, after (https://www.mayoclinic.org/coronavirus-long-term-effects/art-20490351). Given how long my daughter was sick, I don't doubt it at all. I've asked her to get checked for antibodies - I hope she does. Since our medical provider is currently only vaccinating people 75 years and older, Hubs has registered with the county and will get his tomorrow (or maybe he said next week, but soon).

Dear Tams/'Mom... peace to you, both.

Peace to you ALL and to your dear households!

Your servant, sister, and a slave of Christ,

Shel

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2021 3:27 pm 

Quote:
A leading conspiracy theorist who thought COVID-19 was a hoax died from the virus after hosting illegal house parties
Sophia Ankel
Sun., April 18, 2021, 8:29 a.m.·2 min read

A Norwegian conspiracy theorist, who believed COVID-19 was a hoax, has died from the virus just days after hosting two illegal gatherings at his property, according to officials.

Hans Kristian Gaarder, 60, from Gran, a municipality that lies 40 miles north of Oslo, tested positive for the virus after dying on April 6, officials said this week.

"A man in his 60s, living in Gran, has died after being ill with coronavirus. The person was not tested for coronavirus before he died, but it is confirmed afterward that he was infected with the virus," the municipality of Gran said in a statement on their website, according to Metro.

Another Darwin Award Winner!

Congratulations!
You`re Dead!!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2021 9:10 pm 

SMH...

Personally, I just don't get the "intelligence" behind thinking THE ENTIRE WORLD - Jew, Greek, American, Italian, Mexican, Canadian, Chinese, Norwegian, African, "christian," "Muslim," Asian, white, black... whatever have you... is ALL in on a "hoax."

What did Mr. Trump his entire immediate family catch??? What did Herman Cain die from??? Are we REALLY to believe that EVERY government on the face of the planet... allies AND enemies... are ALL "in on it"???

My god. The sheer IGNORANCE AND IDIOCY... in such thinking.

How do we know the virus is real? Well, if 2+million DEAD doesn't convince one, then SURELY Vladimir Putin's and Kim Jong Un's SELF-ISOLATION should tell us. BOTH of these haven't been seen in person but ONLY via virtual meetings in at least a year.

But... now I can see just how a "great tribulation that has never occured before nor will occur again" is going to catch these idiots off guard. Can TOTALLY see how.

Ah, well... to whoever is for captivity...

Thanks for sharing that, dear Sher'f, and peace to you, my dear friend!

YSFS of Christ,

Shelb

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2021 7:27 am 

I definitely do not think that COVID19 is a HOAX or a conspiracy theory and shake my head at all the people who refuse to wear masks or get a vaccine. My guy John works in retail at a hardware store and he meets the nastiest people everyday who refuse to wear masks and sanitize their hands, they yell and swear and threaten him and his workmates because they are refused entry to the store. One man in our area went to the local grocery store and refused to wear a mask, he got quite violent when he was refused entry and he tried to smash cars in the parking lot. The police went out to his house afterwards and he was shot dead because he threatened the police. Hardly worth it for a little thing like having to wear a mask for a short time and keep yourself and other safe. This pandemic is really showing how selfish and stupid many people are.

Here in Canada we are so far behind with getting out Vaccines and our COVID cases are getting worse instead of better. I Finally got my 1st vaccine last Thursday, I wasn't eligible until 2 weeks ago even though I am 70+ years old. John gets his 1st vaccine this Thursday even though he works in the front line. I did not get a reaction to the vaccine (Pfizer) other than a very sore arm for 24 hours.

Hugs from Zoe in cold Canada.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2021 10:18 am 

Quote:
Personally, I just don't get the "intelligence" behind thinking THE ENTIRE WORLD - Jew, Greek, American, Italian, Mexican, Canadian, Chinese, Norwegian, African, "christian," "Muslim," Asian, white, black... whatever have you... is ALL in on a "hoax."

What did Mr. Trump his entire immediate family catch??? What did Herman Cain die from??? Are we REALLY to believe that EVERY government on the face of the planet... allies AND enemies... are ALL "in on it"???

My god. The sheer IGNORANCE AND IDIOCY... in such thinking......Shelby

Protests at "Covid Vaccination" Stations.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2021 11:09 am 

Again, SMH (at your images, dear Sher'f - peace to you and thank you for posting them... along with George Carlin's ALWAYS sage words!).

Quote:
I definitely do not think that COVID19 is a HOAX or a conspiracy theory and shake my head at all the people who refuse to wear masks or get a vaccine. My guy John works in retail at a hardware store and he meets the nastiest people everyday who refuse to wear masks and sanitize their hands, they yell and swear and threaten him and his workmates because they are refused entry to the store.

Peace to you, dear Zoe... and to your dear John -

That pure lack of care for others... and all of the so-called "christians" who are backing that malarkey blows my mind. And then I think of JWs... and their kind of "herd" thinking and I think maybe not so much. Any one of us can have the virus and have absolutely no symptoms. And that's the thing: unless one has had a negative test, one has NO IDEA whether they are a spreader or not. Sure, JaH and Christ have us (Psalm 91)... but that doesn't mean WE can't infect someone ELSE. Who can say they love God and Christ... and yet, not be willing to wear a mask, wash their nasty hands... or receive a vaccine TO PROTECT OTHERS?? Christ gave his LIFE - and before doing so said "NO ONE has GREATER love than to give his LIFE... ON BEHALF OF HIS FRIENDS." Imagine, then, how any of us would feel if someone... a friend... or even a family member... DIED... because we weren't will to take easy-peasy precautions to try and prevent that? Will it prevent it? Chances are it will - but should we be willing to risk it? No one is asking anyone to allow themselves to be impaled on a tree; just a teeny "impalement" to try and SAVE lives.

Quote:
One man in our area went to the local grocery store and refused to wear a mask, he got quite violent when he was refused entry and he tried to smash cars in the parking lot. The police went out to his house afterwards and he was shot dead because he threatened the police. Hardly worth it for a little thing like having to wear a mask for a short time and keep yourself and other safe.

Sign. SMH. They cry that the virus is a hoax and its presence makes no sense. THIS... makes NO SENSE. One could say, "Well, he died defending his civil rights." I really hate it when people say stuff like that. It's like when something in the legal system occurs and they go, "That isn't FAIR!" WHO, I implore anyone here to tell me, said that the law is FAIR?? This isn't a civil rights issue - it's a PUBLIC HEALTH issue... and for that ONE reason... THE LAWS CHANGE. How do I know? Because I spent 4 years getting my LAW degree! What people THINK the law IS... and what it TRULY is... is almost NEVER the same thing. (Pardon my all caps, luvs - one never knows who reads here and I have at least one person who I think does in mind when directing my words. I digress.).

Quote:
This pandemic is really showing how selfish and stupid many people are.

Isn't it?? You are SO right, dear sister. And ESPECIALLY for the so-called "christians." I am SO glad.. SO glad... that JaH and Christ called me out from among them. I am embarrassed and ashamed of EVERY so-called "christian" who put his/her "rights" (which, again, because this is not a Constitutional issue but a PUBLIC HEALTH issue) ahead of his/her brother/sister, fellowman... even enemies... run around claiming to belong to "Jesus." Well, take a look at ALL that has been done in our world and on our planet... in the name of "Jesus." Where, oh, WHERE can the Christ be "seen" in any of it? They make me wanna slap some sense into them. Since I can't do that, I just pray for them.

Quote:
Here in Canada we are so far behind with getting out Vaccines and our COVID cases are getting worse instead of better.

Wait - There's COVID in CANADA?? The HOAX that is COVIN in the US is also in CANADA?? Well, go figure. Who would'a thunk it. Them Canadians - what are they thinking, joining the USA in trying to fool THE WHOLE WORLD!? Again, I have a particular audience in mind, dear Zoe, so please know I hear YOU.

Quote:
I Finally got my 1st vaccine last Thursday, I wasn't eligible until 2 weeks ago even though I am 70+ years old. John gets his 1st vaccine this Thursday even though he works in the front line. I did not get a reaction to the vaccine (Pfizer) other than a very sore arm for 24 hours.

We're all vaccinated in my household (me, hubs, kids, etc.). Me first, because I'm an "essential worker" (I even have a special ID that says it), but primarily because I work for a huge healthcare enterprise which was a partner in the Pfizer vaccine development. Then hubs and kids (hubs due to age and kids due to taking care of DIL's invalid father who lives with them). I felt a "touch" of flulike symptoms 24 hours after my 2nd shot - just took some medicinals and went to bed early. I have a LOT of osteoarthritis so I did have quite a bit of flu "aches" but I have an ointment from my shoulder surgery 10 years ago and just dabbed bits of that on the sore joints. Slept like a baby and woke up feeling GREAT the next morning. Hubs and son had slight bout of feeling peeky (hubs with 1st dose; son with 2nd) and we all had slightly sore arms (hubs with 1st does; me and son with 2nd dose).

BUT... I have had really "bad" flu twice in my life (once in my 20's; then in 2005)... and I can tell you, I wish I had taken the flu shot before BOTH of those events. The 2nd time I thought I was dying. Didn't want to experience anything like either of those events and certainly not what I was seeing people suffer with COVID. And DEFINITELY didn't want ANYONE to suffer what was possible by COVID because of ME.

Quote:
Hugs from Zoe in cold Canada.

Back atcha in cold-this-morning-but-may-warm-up-because-it's-been-BEAUTIFUL-here-weather-wise-lately Cali.

Again, peace to you both... and to your dear, dear households.

Shel

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:01 pm 

Quote:
That pure lack of care for others... and all of the so-called "christians" who are backing that malarkey blows my mind.....Shelby

You and I have had conversations about people just like that.
There`s something they want.
They openly disregard the harm it cause`s another person, it`s not even a consideration.
I`ve been told outright:
"It gets me what I want!"

They also believe they deserve a pass, for any harm they cause another.
Because...
When they aren`t engaged in absolutely despicable behaviour.
They are Really, Very Nice People...

"Don`t take this personally...
Maybe We Can Go For a Beer Later?"

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2021 5:16 pm 

Greetings and peace to you all today,

To date, 3,041,917 people are dead from COVID!

Crazy to deny its existence.

A Hoax??? And as Shel said, it’s every corner of the earth including even some animals. Oh well.....

Lovely to hear from you,

Love, your sister, servant and slave of Christ,
Kim

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2021 9:52 am 

Quote:
Ted Nugent tests positive for coronavirus after calling pandemic a ‘scam’
Isobel Lewis
The IndependentTue., April 20, 2021, 6:02 a.m.

Musician Ted Nugent has tested positive for coronavirus months after he said that the virus was “not a real pandemic”.

In his Christmas message shared on social media in December, Nugent called the worldwide crisis a “scammy pandemic” and said that people who wore masks were “sheep”.

On Monday (19 April), Nugent revealed on Facebook Live that he had caught Covid-19, admitting that “everybody” told him that he shouldn’t announce his diagnosis.

“I have had flu symptoms for the last 10 days and I thought I was dying, just a clusterf***,” he said.

“Today is the 19th of April 2021 during clusterf*** pandemic... I was tested positive today. I got the Chinese s***.”

I wonder...
Who gave Ted Nugent, Covid19 Advise?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2021 1:44 pm 

Quote:
Because...
When they aren`t engaged in absolutely despicable behaviour.
They are Really, Very Nice People...

Well, "they" certainly believe that, don't they, dear Sher'f (peace to you, my dear friend!)? And yet, look at what (so-called) "christians" and "christianity" has wrought in this world starting shortly after the last Apostle died. For... SHAME.

Re Mr. Nugent's comments, lot of "airheads" out there making music (and dollars because of it!). Doesn't mean they have half a brain (as Nugent's senseless comment prove - how can you now have something you vehemently denied existed... admit you thought you were gonna DIE from it... and rather than say, "Ah wuz rong; COVID does exist, ya'll, and et almosed kilt me!," turn the narrative to profanity and the Chinese??? Another "christian," no doubt.).

Someone should'a told him, "Ummm, no, Ted. You got the 'I'm an ignoramus who worships and follows a tangerinenoramus which (and who) almost got you kilt'... stuff."

I'm gonna end up with whiplash, I keep SMH so much over these idjits.

Thanks for sharing that, dear Sher'f, and peace to you (and your dear household)!

YSFS of Christ,

Shelby

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2021 1:51 pm 

Quote:
Crazy to deny its existence.

Well, and so the world is FULL of crazies, yes, dear Mom (peace to you, luvee!)? LOLOLOLOLOL!

This is one "conspiracy theory" that just blows my mind, though. I guess none of these people plan to ever leave the borders of the "You-Nited States o'Merika." Because one HAS to be vaccinated to visit various other countries. Don't see anyone having a problem with THAT (wink!).

Makes sense, though. Half of them can't handle life in the big wyde wurld and so are afraid to leave their teeny weeny tiny towns (and lives!), and half of them are afraid to "fly." Another half is "skared 'o peeples wut ain't lak dem" and another half just live in plain o' fear (of just about everything!). NONE of them could POSSIBLY belong the Christ, just for these reasons alone - LOLOLOLOLOL!

On mah NERBS, dey iz!!

Peace to you and your dear household, my sister!

Shel

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2021 12:09 pm 

Quote:
Re Mr. Nugent's comments, lot of "airheads" out there making music (and dollars because of it!). Doesn't mean they have half a brain (as Nugent's senseless comment prove - how can you now have something you vehemently denied existed... admit you thought you were gonna DIE from it... and rather than say, "Ah wuz rong; COVID does exist, ya'll, and et almosed kilt me!," turn the narrative to profanity and the Chinese??? Another "christian," no doubt.).....Shelby

Quote:
Ted Nugent | Military Wiki | Fandom
military.wikia.org › wiki › Ted_Nugent

Nugent was born and raised in Detroit, Michigan, the son of Marion Dorothy (née Johnson) and Warren Henry Nugent.[3][4] Nugent's father was an Army staff sergeant, and he was raised in a very strict household.[5] He moved to Palatine, Illinois, as a teenager, and has two brothers: John and Jeffrey, and a sister, Kathy. Raised Catholic, Nugent has mentioned his ties with the Christian faith many times during interviews, and has stated that he regularly attends church. He attended St. Viator High School in Arlington Heights, IL and William Fremd High School in Palatine, Il.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2021 11:02 am 

Covid is alive and well.
Plus...
Theres a new Delta Variant thats much more Contagious and Deadly.
The city I`m staying in while sheltering from the WildFires, is spiking in Covid Infections.

What to Do, What to Do?...
Image Image

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2021 3:31 pm 

See my last comment on the other thread, dear Sher'f - LOLOLOLOL1

Peace to you, dear friend!

YSFS of Christ,

Shelb

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2021 5:16 pm 

Our new BC "Covid Vaccine" passport.
Wanna go to the Gym, a Movie, out to a Restaurant...ECT..Ect..ect?
You`ll need one of these!

Or...

You can stay home, paint a wall...And...
.......Watch the Paint Dry.